[Healeys] Stator tube nut

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 14:21:45 MST 2021

ListersLooking for the nut that secures the stator tube via the split ferrule on a earlier 100 with a three bolt end plate on the steering box. Looks like the part number for the early car is 7H 6702. I have a bunch of nuts from a later car, part number 7H6167. Anyone know if there was a change in the threads or something that generated a change in part number or just the factory messing with things. If I had a three bolt end plate handy this would not be an issue but the last one left the garage several months ago.  Perry