[Healeys] Distributor guy

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 10:13:04 MDT 2022

Jim,I have a Pertronix ignition my rebuilt Lucas distributer & I carry a spare Pertronix in the event of a failure. I have never needed to replace it in over 10 years of long road trips. I am sure it would be easier to replace a Pertronix with a Pertronix & it would be easier that replacing a Lucas with a Lucas. No points to adjust, no condenser to replace. It does not make any sense to me to try to replace a Pertronix with a Lucas at the side of the road. Gary