[Healeys] Hammertone green

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:31:32 MDT 2022

Alan,

*"That looks like a pretty close match to the Rustoleum Verde Green
Hammertone paint."*

If memory serves me correctly, that's because Roger M. used Hammerite Green
in a can versus the aerosol spray, and when I visited him, we tinted that
base paint using white, black and yellow pigment to get a closer match to
the Healey engine green.  Once we did the test spraying, and were satisfied
with the match, he painted my air cleaners as well as his.

Cheers,

Curt