[Healeys] Healeys without opinions

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at me.com
Mon Mar 28 12:41:11 MDT 2022

There are many options for sure. Bring a Trailer (BAT) seems to be a big seller nowadays, but if you're not into taking 100's of pictures and writing up a nice report of the background of your car, I would contact Joe Bortz also.Yes, he's going to get some dollars, but I've talked with him for an extended time and he seems like a pretty straight shooter. I have no financial interest, I just think it might be a good first step. Tycta, Inc. Joe Bortz 1-847-668-2004 TYCTAinc at gmail.com.Also, Hagerty did a nice piece not too long ago about putting your cat for sale on BaT. Very informative and straight forward. Good luck with whatever your decision ends up being. And of course you can always advertise your car in either of the magazines put out by both of the US Austin Healey clubs. If you're interested in advertising your car in the Austin Healey Club USA magazine, I can help with that. Again, no financial interest, just contact me and we'll take it from there.Steven KingsburyBN1On Mar 28, 2022, at 8:07 AM, John Vrugtman via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:I also have a Healey for sale and have political opinions, which I will keep to myself, thank you.Car is a 66, concours gold in 95 and driven and maintained since, as they should be.Question for the list:  what should I do with it? At 80 it's getting too much to have two.  And no I don't really want to donate it.John64/66BJ8s_______________________________________________Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation  $12.75Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeysHealeys@autox.team.nethttp://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeysUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/airtightproductions@icloud.com