[Healeys] Wix 51516XP oil filter

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Tue Nov 8 17:04:55 MST 2022

I too changed to a spin on filter, but mine came from AH spares, and I think I have a different WIX number.
When I had the original system, I found it much easier to take the whole assembly off the side of the block, change the filter on the bench, and then reinstall with a new gasket. I remember Rich Chrysler saying he did it that way too. A lot less mess.

Stephen, BJ8