[Healeys] Hammer for Wire Wheels

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sun Nov 27 10:57:32 MST 2022

Early cars used a rawhide head #3H3128 (C138031), then lead #1B8996
(C157257), but ended up with the Thor copper #11B5166 (C229653) which
is still available today from the manufacturer. The early ones are
stamped "2" and the later "3" I believe that is correct. Check with AH
Magazine article by Roger Moment, Oct 2005 for tool kit details. Hank