[Healeys] Greasing the Driveshaft U Joint

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sat Oct 1 12:59:55 MDT 2022

Update on the driveshaft grease fitting. Little did I realize when I
replaced the u-joints early in the rebuild process the grease fittings in
the new u-joints would be metric. M6x1. I tried the original longer grease
nipples but the threads don't match. Will try to source longer metric lon
6Mx1 on-line.

I would recommend getting longer grease nipples when buying a new u-joint
or making sure the old grease nipples will fit.

Harold