[Healeys] Kilmartin -

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Oct 2 01:14:04 MDT 2022

Hello

The below was on the bottom of a message received from Greg Kilmartin about
two weeks back.

I would say the website is down.

My understanding is that the brothers Kilmartin will be staying on with the
new owners for 12 months.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

-----------------------------

Update to KAS Future - 14th February 2022

Since our decision to close KAS has been made public, we have been inundated
with enquiries/orders and the desire for KAS to be able to continue on.

We are now in deep consultation with a keen and enthusiastic purchaser.

At this point in time all is progressing well, with their aim to carry on
the business under the same name/ location with a lengthy transition and to
keep producing the same lines.

To our valued clients.

After many years of making parts we have decided to call it a day !

We will be taking & filling orders from current stock up to the 31st May
2022 and closing up on the 30th June 2022.

Thanking everybody for all the years of friendship and support during the
journey.

Kind regards from John,Greg & Gordon - your KAS team.

-

Have you checked out our web site?

Our range of parts are listed along with pictures to help you identify
exactly what you need.

Simply click on the link below

 <http://www.kas-kilmartin.com.au/> http://www.kas-kilmartin.com.au/

to go straight to our Home Page.