[Healeys] Number of color combos for BN1

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:09:13 MDT 2022

Were the particular BN1 color combo's numbers every recorded or known? I've read that black BN1's with the Off White seat/ interior panels combo were only made for 6 months. Using VERY BROAD numbers: 10,010 BN1's produced over a 27 month period, with 7 main colors, leaves about 26 Black BN1's produced in a 6 month period.  With the various interior colors produced,  that could make the Black BN1 with Off White trim a fairly rare color combo?  Just curious, and yes I own one 😀 Also it is just a very broad shot in the dark on numbers, and I could be way off.
Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test drive."