[Healeys] Interior Insulation Kits?

Jonathan Einhorn einhornlawoffice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:44:18 MDT 2022

I'm interested also: I got a 2nd degree burn on my left heel and my left
racing shoe melted during the last races. Huge blister. We put a second
floor on the drivers side using the airspace as insulation, but I'd like to
put some insulation (preferably not asbestos) between the layers. Never
happened before in 25 years with the same race setup so something must have
moved! No room under the car as the Denis Welch muffler is tucked in pretty
tight.

thanks
jon

--