[Healeys] FW: Sad news - Rallyist Killed in Healey 100

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:14:58 MDT 2022

Patrick,

I agree with Bob.  While I have not been a member of this group with you and others, I enjoy the comments from you and others and would hope that you continue to join in.  While I am 80 years old and have been enjoying working on and driving my BJ8 for 40 of those years, I hope to continue to enjoy the work, the ride, and the comments from the group.

Regards,

Bob Begani