[Healeys] Conversion to single battery

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 17:24:09 MDT 2022

Absolutely, if you are not entering Concours, I feel that a single 12 volts is the way to go.It is far cheaper to buy to start with, will last longer too. I ran two 6 vols in my BN6, then changed to 12 volts and will never go back.
Either you find a battery that is the size of your current battery tray or you fabricate a larger one although space is rather limited back there.
Jean

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.