[Healeys] Turn Signals

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 02:30:26 MDT 2022

Jim

I fully agree with your description of an 'old' flasher unit but it was not
a bi-metal strip but a wire under tension that extended and lost its
tension when current went through it and cut off the current, similar to a
bi-metal strip. The wire then cooled and shrank allowing the current to
flow again.