[Healeys] Derrington wood steering wheel

Alan Wasserman alanwassermannc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:15:12 MDT 2022

Hello friends.  I am looking to purchase a Concours acceptable Derrington wood steering wheel for my ’66 bj8.  Per the Guidelines, it must have 3 slotted spokes at 120* apart, 9-12 rivets attaching the wood to the alum frame, alternate dark and light wood, 12 rivets holding wood to frame.  I tried all the “usual” vendors, ebay and asked private parts supplies, all to no avail.  Can anyone provide with direction? Or has one he/she is willing to sell?  Thanks

Alan Wasserman
alanwassermannc at gmail.com
732-887-0742
www.wassermanstudio.com