[Healeys] Help

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Wed Oct 26 11:57:51 MDT 2022

Ray,

I have learned the hard way about different thread sizes on my Healey and
would like to help others avoid the same mistakes I made. My car is a 1960
BT7 and I have 5 left over original knurled nuts. I also have a 3BA tap a
friend has lent me. All 5 knurled nuts, two small and three large, thread
smoothly onto the 3BA tap.

I hope this helps... Harold