[Healeys] Brake Fluid

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:00:26 MDT 2022

The best selling point for Dot 4 is you can mix any Dot 4 or even Dot 3 if
you need to fill up.  As I understand it with Dot 5 you should be careful
to always use the same brand to fill up if necessary.

Also, neither Dot 5 not Dot 4 is great for sitting a long time, Dot 4
absorbs water, Dot 5 will push any water down into the components.

Dot 4, if the car is not used regularly, needs to be flushed every couple
of years.