[Healeys] Healeys Return to Bonneville

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at me.com
Wed Dec 6 14:20:57 MST 2023

The list seems a bit quiet lately, so I thought I'd send out a Christmas surprise. Back in 2010, I did a documentary on the return to Bonneville with the two tribute cars built by Steve Pike of Marsh Classics in Australia. I put the documentary out in 2010 on DVD and sold it on a worldwide basis. Back in 2018, I lost everything in the Camp Fire which went through Paradise, California, including all of the raw footage of that event, the edited master, the footage from the return event in 2012 and almost all of the DVD's. I took one of the surviving DVD's, ripped the footage off of it and uploaded the video to YouTube. I have separated the chapters and they can be found on my YouTube channel: AirTightProductions. But I have also made it easy for you to just click and watch if you like. Anyway, here's the link to get you started and I hope you enjoy watching what happened on the Bonneville Salt Flats in 2009. Bonneville 2009 Chapter 01 youtube.com Cheers! Steven Kingsbury 1955 BN1