[Healeys] Recent 100M on BAT

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 03:06:32 MST 2023

Dear Josef:

Your comments are the same in the USA especially in Florida where there are large numbers of retired people.  My good friend and President of our British Car Club Hermann Schuller formerly of Germany has said that younger people want Japanese or European sports cars.  It is the same for those who enjoy boating.  Sailors today are 55 to 80 years old.  I had to give away my 1967 28-foot sailboat in good condition at our summer home on Lake Michigan as younger boaters want speed and comfort.  I still have another younger 28-foot sailboat in Punta Gorda, Florida and will continue to sail in accordance with the agreement with my wife that I will not sail alone.

Also, our British Car Club of SW Florida is very large and growing thanks to the efforts of Hermann who revived the club.  He is a born salesman and a lover of old sports cars.

Regards,

Bob Begani

67 BJ8