[Healeys] 100M Back on BaT

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 06:13:37 MST 2023

Bob, I agree with you. And it seems he is trying to cast some doubt on it being a BN1 chassis. Saying the firewall is a combination of both BN1 and BN2 is plain false. Since I was the one who showed him in person why it was a BN1 chassis he wanted to use my name saying we "believe" its a BN1 chassis,  and I replied that "believe" doesn't categorize my opinion. That everything points to being a BN1 chassis and nothing to a BN2.
Intesting note on the added restoration photos, #311 clearly shows the cut out BN1 gearbox mount in the restoration photo. Odd it is on a painted frame, but the BN2 one must have been welded in later. I'd thought maybe it was of a different frame, but the front frame extensions are missing in the pictured one as we'll, so probably not.

I realize he is trying to sell a car that he bought that someone misrepresented to him,  but I kinda feel not so great about his representation of the car on BAT. Again it is a nice car overall.

Message: 2