[Healeys] Rome visit

David Woerpel dtwoerpel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:59:14 MST 2023

One NOT to miss is the Umberto Panini Museum.  We visited in 2014, at
that time appointment only.  It's on a coop farm south of Modena on the
way to Maranello.  He purchased the Maserati collection but there is a
lot more.  Don't forget to buy their Parmigiano-Reggiano made there on
their closed system farm.  Excelente!!  If you are in Maranello, have
lunch at Ristorante Cavallino where the Old Man took clients.

         https://www.paninimotormuseum.it/

Godere!

Dave W.

'59 :{)