[Healeys] BN4 steering box bearings

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 10:07:09 MST 2023

I was going to write 'Why bother?' Then I saw that new bearings are
$80/ea at Moss. Still, I don't think I'd trust a race that has had ball
bearings forcibly removed and replaced, but--theoretically--I don't
think the balls would escape if you could get them back in properly.
But, given the hassle of replacing these bearings I think I'd spring for
new.