[Healeys] Westminster block

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sun Feb 19 12:39:24 MST 2023

Simon,
Buy a complete engine ready to race at DWM. There is no high spec engine
for road use. That´s controversial! Its cheaper to buy a ready to use
engine at a reputable(race)  engine builder than what you plan to do. And
definitely no trial and error. Its a long way to Tipparary!!! Why you
always have these weired ideas?

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----