[Healeys] Westminster block

Graeme Molony gmolony1 at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 19 18:53:17 MST 2023

Simon

If your going to go down that path and throw away all the parts from the block acquire a new head etc. why
don’t you bight the bullet and acquire both an alloy block and head from DMD Australia parts from the
Healey Factory here in Melbourne Australia contact www.healeyfactory.com.au I’m sure Robbie
Rowland and his guys would love to hear from you.

Then you would have something really special I believe there have been a number of the engines exported
to the USA in completed Healey Factory restorations and I’m sure the guys at the factory would be only too
happy to provide you with references.

Good luck whatever you decide to do. The DMD engines are pretty special

Graeme  Molony
( BJ8 )