[Healeys] Parts from UK BJ8

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Feb 22 08:14:11 MST 2023

I fitted the Welch “High Capacity” pump some years back. Gained some psi across the range. Only fitted because it turned up brand new and v.cheap on eBay.

Anyhow, I dug up the attached which is rather long and rather above my technical skills or interest….I’d imagine it’s been around the block a few times so most of you will have it filed away.

Simon