[Healeys] Overdrive accumulator piston with rings

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jun 22 07:30:20 MDT 2023

I have the DWM 'uprated' accumulator set; the housing has an O-ring and
the piston has four equally-sized metal rings. Don't recall any others,
but don't think it was any different than the OEM one I took out.

Too late now, but had I known of it I might have bought the AH Spares
version with O-ring(s?) on the piston instead of metal rings. The metal
rings will score the accumulator bore eventually.