[Healeys] Concours Question 6 cylinder Oil filler cap

kags at shaw.ca kags at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 24 23:43:18 MDT 2023

Michael:

Just went out to the garage to check, and lo and behold, I have what must be the later type – the unpainted cap in your message - on my BJ8 – car # 42845 (Nov 1967).  I’ve owned the car for 42 years now – it’s highly likely (but not impossible) – based on the car’s overall condition when acquired - that the both valve cover and cap are original to the car.

Interesting!

Earl Kagna

Victoria, BC

BT7, BJ8