[Healeys] Electric motor in a Healey

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:23:02 MST 2024

Did you read that glowing marketing pitch about electrifying your Healey on that website ?

And I quote:   “Retain the classic driving experience”. “Classic charm”.  “Memorable and enjoyable driving experience”.  "Joy to drive”.

So no more bother with a clutch pedal and up shifts and down shifts, no more irritating Healey exhaust note, no more scary quick cornering  because your new and improved Healey is now 200 to 400 pounds heavier?  And with all that additional weight (many batteries) I’m sure it will do better in crash tests, right?

Wow!  Sure sounds like that “classic driving experience” is what I have been missing with my ordinary Healey.  I’m in!  Where do I sign up?

Richard Mayor
boyracer466 at gmail.com