[Italia] Italias #122 & #295

Michael Engard mikee at ragtops.com
Mon Jun 24 12:28:39 MDT 2013

Greetings Italia owners,
     We are currently at the beginnings of restorations on 2 Italias;
#122 & #295. We will be re-manufacturing several previously unobtainable
components for these cars. We are currently  preparing to re-make the
dash/gauge insert panel.

We are looking into faithfully reproducing the chrome dashboard / gauge
finisher panel for the Italia 2000 GT. The design on the panel is by a
method called 'guilloche' which we are reproducing accurately on the panels. Look it up online. This is meticulous engraving work usually reserved for the back of high-end watches. We sent a sample panel to a master craftsman who can competently and accurately duplicate the panels as seen in all the Italias.
As always cost is determined by quantity, currently $2800 to $3800.

If anyone is interested in obtaining one of these panels please contact Mike <mikee at ragtops.com>

If there are other parts that you would be interested in having us look into please respond to Mike

--
Michael Engard
President