Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Pleasze RSVP

From: "Osborne, Jeff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:27:36 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 9:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Luigi Mazzotti
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Pleasze RSVP

Fellow Jagnuts,

I have an

URGENT!

Request. Please RSVP.

JONAT started in Orlando, Florida, April 16, with much fanfare, a stuffed
Jaguar, and a banner that will be passed from Sector to Sector.

With a flurry, JONAT will hit Saskatchewan on Sunday, May 23, 2004. We will
have some great cars and people visiting us. So.

IT IS TIME TO REGISTER ON JONAT.ORG

(EVEN IF YOU ARE JUST COMING TO THE REGINA EVENING AT IMAX)

to make your plans and reservations. I desperately need to know who and how
many people are coming to the events we have planned.

Are you (or find a friend) coming to:

        1. Sunday, May 30, Cyprus Hills Park Lodge.

  We have planned a welcome reception for all coming in from Alberta, a BBQ
supper, and an overall fun evening. There are a limited number of rooms, that
is, please register. Tell the Lodge you are with JONAT. Ask for Melissa at
(306) 662-4477. 2 bedroom condos are ~$110.

  Note: We have planned security and car maintenance throughout the Tour so
don't worry about you cars safety or happiness. Also, despite the tour's name
any Jagnut's car is welcome (even an Alpha) because people are more important
then cars (did I say that?)

        2. Monday, May 31, Temple Gardens Spa, Moose Jaw

  We are staying at a great hotel and the rates are good (bring your
significant other).

  3. Tuesday, June 1, Hotel Saskatchewan, Regina

For any Jagnut that can not make Cyprus Hills or Moose Jaw I hope you can make
it to the Gala Evening being planned at the Science Centre. We will show the
cars and we can tour the Science Centre and watch great car movies at IMAX.

NOTE: It is very important for us to know how many people are coming out on
Tuesday evening with their cars. We may have the entire evening sponsored by
Jaguar to cover food and beverages etc. IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE REGISTERED.
If you are waiting to decide on the last day whether you are coming or not we
may not have enough people to warrant  having a full evening's events. Please
reply to this email and register on jonat.org. Bring along your family and
friends. Show your car. Watch a movie on IMAX and have a great time. JUST LET
ME KNOW.

By return Email,

Please Check in one or more of the following boxes.

Name:_____Jeff Osborne______________________________

I am going to:                                         Cyprus Hills Park Lodge
_____________________

Temple Gardens                    ______________________

Regina Gala Evening               __Two people______________________

I am not going to anything:
_______________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:55:30 -0600

I will be attending , with my wife, the Moosejaw event as well as the Regina Gala.

we will not be staying overnight in MJ                    Ron Boychuk