Subject: [JAGNUTS] Car for sale

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 13:36:15 -0600

Jeff Preston over at VWAG has a customer that inherited an '88 Jaguar XJS
(black) with 198,000 kms. It needs work and the guy is not really interested
in doing it. Jeff describes it as a project car. Engine not running 100%.
Probably needs wheel bearings, tires are cracked, pwr steering leaks but is
all there . Has some extra parts. No idea what he's looking to get for it.
If interested it's in VWAG's back lot to look at, call Jeff at 306 373-4755
ext 1174 or the fellow that is selling is Taras Udod 306 445-3280.

Bob Burnyeat, MSAA, MRAIC, Architect AIBC, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com<http://www.aodbt.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.