Subject: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:57:38 -0600

Jagnuts,
I just recently drove to Lumsden and stopped at the picnic area on the
road into town. I drove way in among the trees and parked my car in the
middle of th picnic area. This was a perfect backdrop for the photos I
took. The trees are colorful and the leaves on the ground make the cars
look great . I think if we were looking for somewhere interesting to
have a photo opp we  could go there before all the leaves fall and take
some pictures of our cars together. Just a suggestion. What day is best
is strictly up to the majority. Unfortunately, I am probably the least
flexible of anyone so when and where is something I may just need some
luck to attend.
Any other suggestion for photo opp?     Ron Boychuk

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:09:21 -0600

Ed
I do not know of any good solutions as it is very difficult to get a lot
of people together.  Lets see is some of the other members come up with
any great ideas.

PS.  Great photos that you took.  I've forwarded them to our great
leader Bob so that he can place them on the web page.  Everyone should
take a look.
Regards

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of M.E. & E.A. Driver
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 8:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Hi Luigi

It would be great but the big problem for some of us is the timing on
these events.   Id there a possible solution?   I'm going to send you
a few photos off line of the eastern part of the Qu'Appelle.

Kind regards
Ed

Luigi Mazzotti wrote:
> I agree with Ron
> We have to get out as many times as we can because this weather is not
> going to hold out.  See photos of the Katepwa Tour (on web page) or as
> it is better described as the "Jagnot" tour because we had no Jaguars
> that came along.
> 
> At the last coffee Sunday it was mentioned that a trip to Moose Jaw
may
> be appropriate this coming Sunday if the weather permits.  Taking
Ron's
> suggestion we can go via Lumsden up the No. 11 to Chamberlain and then
> south on the No. 2 to Moose Jaw and then back to Regina.  There are
many
> opportunities for stops along the way (maybe we can find another Craft
> Tea Shop with good pie and ice cream).  Any small town in Saskatchewan
> is a great place to stop as many of us do not really have had time to
> visit places such as a "Corner Gas" town.
> 
> Anyone interested?  Let's hear from you.
> Have a great week.
> 
> Luigi
>  
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
> On Behalf Of Ron Boychuk
> Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 10:58 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day
> 
> Jagnuts,
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:58:03 -0600

Glen

I like your thinking - and - the great photo - hopefully Bob can put it
on the web page to get everyone excited about driving on Sunday
mornings.  We will certainly discuss it at the next coffee gathering.

Maybe someone else has some great photos to send along.
Thanks.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 9:59 AM
To: Luigi Mazzotti
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Don't you guys have a standing appointments for weekly drives? The
Calgary
club that I have been out with several times meets every Sunday at 6 or
7
am (when the roads are usually quite clear of traffic) for a spirited
drive
an hour or so from town where they meet for breakfast or coffee and then
enjoy a leisurely drive back to town after. I like the weekely coffee
thing
you have going at Starbucks but don't you drive your cars more often?
And
farther than the south end of town?

Glen

---------------------

may
Ron's
many
> Wrom:
ZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFG
> Any other suggestion for photo opp?     Ron Boychuk

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 22.jpg]

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:00:40 -0600

Glen
I forgot to ask - is the speed limit seen on the markers in you photo
read "190" or just "90"?  It's a little blurry so I imagine that it's
"190".
Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: Luigi Mazzotti 
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 10:58 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Glen

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 9:59 AM
To: Luigi Mazzotti
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Glen

---------------------

may
Ron's
many

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:28:39 -0600

Bob
Let's use the Walmart parking lot just north of Starbucks.  There is
usually lots of room on the eastside nearest Albert Street.

We will see everyone at 7;00 PM on Thursday.

Luigi 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 9:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Not a bad idea Luigi.  I might suggest meeting at another spot though,
as
the Starbuck's lot is full in the evenings about that time.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: September 27, 2004 8:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Ron
Let's see if we (the Jagnuts) can all help you out.

Guys and Gals
Ron cannot join us on the weekend for a cruise as he has a job that
keeps
him
busy.  I suggest that we get together for an evening coffee meeting at
Starbucks - say this Thursday night - at about 7:00PM after which we can
cruise through the park.  This way Ron can join us for a night and it
will
give all of us additional time with the cars before the cold weather
arrives.

There is also another advantage in that many of us have not had the cars
out
at night and it will be great to see them with the lights on.  Jaguars -
get
those Lucas systems working.  We can also take some night pictures in
the
park
and they should be interesting with the car lights on.

Hope to see everyone this Thursday night.

PS.  John - the excuse to get out of the house is "Honey, can I take you
shopping at the Southland Mall!!!"  "Oh - by the way I have to stop in
at
Chapters to get some reading material that I had ordered - so I will
meet
you
back here (the mall entrance ) at 9:00 PM - OK bye."  This is guaranteed
to
work 19 times out of 20 with a margin to backfire of about 10%.  Good
Luck.

Ron - the Jagnuts always support each other.  Hope this will work for
you
and
we shall see you Thursday night - of course weather permitting.

Everyone in agreement say "Jagnuts Rule"
Luigi

________________________________

From: [email-masked] on behalf of Ron Boychuk
Sent: Mon 27/09/2004 6:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Unfortunately Luigi, my job is  weekend oriented so once again I will
have
to miss out on the possible tour this Sunday. I'm sorry I missed having
my
Jag along to Katepwa. Hope everyone else is having fun, one day I will
join
in.

may
Ron's
many

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which
had
a name of winmail.dat]

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:04:33 -0600

Bob
I believe we can take some great nights shots in Wascana Park on
Thursday night - with the lights on.  We can go for a cruise after we
meet in the Walmart parking lot.

As far as other photo ops there is still the suggestion to go out this
weekend on Sunday and take a trip to Lumsdaen to Chamberlain down to
Moose Jaw and back to Regina.  There would be lots of opportunities for
some camera action.  But - there has been no comment about doing this.
Let's wait and see if there is some interest.  If the drive is too long
we can shorten it by going to Regina Beach only or the other way to
Moose Jaw only and then returning to Regina.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Works for me ... I'll add it to the website "Upcoming Events" later
today.  

Are we still doing a photo op?  If so, any good ideas as to where we
might
go?  It gets dark pretty quick.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: September 28, 2004 8:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Ron
We will meet in the Walmart parking lot, east side nearest Albert
Street.  See you at 7:00 PM on Thursday.

Luigi