Subject: [JAGNUTS] jonat pics

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:26:07 -0600

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 008.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 001.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 002.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 003.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 004.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 005.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 006.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of jonat 007.jpg]

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:18:02 -0600

Ron

Team.net does not allow pictures.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon

Ron Boychuk wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:38:33 -0600

O.K  No Problem, did not know

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:17:11 -0600

If anyone is up for coffee Sunday, I'll bring my (cursed!) laptop and a
slideshow of the JONAT Tour pics.

Bob

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:51:54 -0600

why not put the pics up on Yahoo-Photos (no cost), then everyone can see
them there also. It has a slideshow feature too.

andrew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail (including attachments) may contain
confidential, personal, legally-privileged, or copyrighted
information. Contact me immediately if you are not the
intended recipient. Delete this e-mail from your system
and do not use, distribute, copy, or disclose its contents.

             "Bob"                                                         
             <engl@accesscomm.                                             
             ca>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  <[email-masked]>            
             jagnuts-admin@aut                                          cc 
             ox.team.net                                                   
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [JAGNUTS] coffee Sunday ?           
             04/06/2004 08:17                                              
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
             [email-masked]                                             
                   m.net                                                   

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:12:17 -0600

I've got about 500 photos !  Jim has put together a movie too.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: June 4, 2004 8:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] coffee Sunday ?

andrew

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

                                                                           
             "Bob"                                                         
             <engl@accesscomm.                                             
             ca>                                                        To 

             Please respond to                                             
             [email-masked]                                             
                   m.net                                                   

Bob

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:26:48 -0600

I would love to see all the pics but can't be there sunday. Maybe there should
be a nite that we can all  get together to look at them in detail. Can they be
burned onto several discs that we can take turns viewing?