Subject: [JAGNUTS] Sunday

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 09:02:57 -0600

Reminder - this Sunday is the first Sunday of the month so we will be at
Starbucks.  Anyone up for a bit of a drive if the weather is nice?

Bob

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:07:11 -0600

I'm up for a drive!
Phil

             RJE                                                           
             <[email-masked]                                             
             t>                                                         To 
             Sent by:                  'JAGNUTS Regina'                    
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             09/04/2008 09:06          [JAGNUTS] Sunday                    
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 09:14:22 -0600

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:49:03 -0600

I hope there will be a better turnout than at the Access car show and 
shine...I was the only one there!  just in time to read the cancelled 
notices all over the doors of the building....it was a nice drive in the 
rain...........Mike.

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:38:05 -0600

So where is we a goin'?

Sent from my iComputer thingy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: September 04, 2008 9:14 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Sunday

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:00:29 -0600

Mike,   Was there any information on rescheduling the Show?

Phil

             Mike                                                          
             <m.scales@sasktel                                             
             .net>                                                      To 
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina                      
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             09/04/2008 10:51          Re: [JAGNUTS] Sunday                
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:16:33 -0600

Morning  Phil,

  I phoned Access this morning, no rescheduling is planned..I think there is 
a cruise night Sept 13 at Can Tire north starting at 6:00 pm.  Maybe we 
could all go to that one.

Mike.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:41:57 -0600

There seems to be a trend for organizing these cruise nights the same time
as Rider football games.  AH!AH!

Phil

             Mike                                                          
             <m.scales@sasktel                                             
             .net>                                                      To 
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina                      
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             09/05/2008 10:18          Re: [JAGNUTS] Sunday                
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Morning  Phil,

  I phoned Access this morning, no rescheduling is planned..I think there
is
a cruise night Sept 13 at Can Tire north starting at 6:00 pm.  Maybe we
could all go to that one.

Mike.

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:46:46 -0600

Anyone planning to go?

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of Mike
Sent:	September 5, 2008 10:17 AM
To:	JAGNUTS Regina
Subject:	Re: [JAGNUTS] Sunday

Morning  Phil,

Mike.