Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: June Open Road

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 12:30:21 -0600

For those interested ...

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May 28, 2012 9:16 AM
To: Undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: June Open Road

Good morning 

We  have the links to the June edition of the Open Road though the weather
will be too nice all week to read it.  Ice Cream run should be very busy.
(that's a hint) 

Two versions, Large about 12 MB

Small about 4 MB

Same file, more reduction is all. 

The Larger:  https://www.box.com/s/c7405e5391123c8ce8df

The Smaller:  https://www.box.com/s/47f0a80cf2cbabede32e

Enjoy

Frank French

Interim Editor The Open Road

Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club

57 & 58 MGAs, 66 MGB-GT, 68 Austin J4 

This is an exchange newsletter we ask that you do not forward this on unless
it is to further foster exchange.  Thank you

If you no longer wish to receive The Open Road please let us know and we
will remove your email address.  If we should redirect the link to your club
please let us know that as well. Thanks.