Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Annual Xmas Brunch and Valve Timing Seminar

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU0" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:03:38 -0600

Just a reminder to let me know if you are coming - I still haven't heard
from some of you.  The restaurant (Greenfields at the West Harvest Inn)
needs to know numbers early next week.  Remember, 10:00 A.M. on Sunday,
December 28. 

If you can't make it, let me wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and
preposterous New Year!

Tony

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:26:03 -0600

Best wishes of the season to all.  Don't forget the Christmas Brunch on a
week today (Sunday) ... if you haven't already, do let Tony know if you will
be there.

I've updated the website a bit.  A new classified, upcoming events, and a
new member's webpage.  Check 'em out.

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm