Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fw: 2007 Davidson Road Race Reunion

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:37:28 -0600

We had our first meeting, and I am trying to find a good way to spread the
information. I have attached the minutes to this email ... but likely stripped
off by the group server. I also uploaded the minutes here;
http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewtopic.php?p=22398#22398
but, you likely need to be a member to see them.

I hope they are attached, or clickable for you, but if not, send me an email
and I will forward to you.

Mike Adams
Davidson Road Race Reunion Chairman

Home - 306-949-8176

Office - 306-584-2020

Cell    -   306-537-8028

Email - [email-masked]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of firstmtg_Nov12_06.doc]

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:54:51 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Mike, I couldn't attend the meeting due to short notice and prior
commitments, and I could not acccess the minutes. I have applied to the group
for membership,  that should allow me to see the minutes once I am granted
permissions.

Have a great day.

NASCAR is only half the fun, - Great motor
racing is not limited to left truns!

----- Original Message ----
From:
MGAdams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Gord Leach <[email-masked]>; Kyle Ransom <[email-masked]>
Sent:
Monday, November 13, 2006 8:37:28 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fw: 2007 Davidson Road
Race Reunion

We had our first meeting, and I am trying to find a good way to
spread the
information. I have attached the minutes to this email ... but
likely stripped
off by the group server. I also uploaded the minutes here;
http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewtopic.php?p=22398#22398
but, you likely need
to be a member to see them.

I hope they are attached, or clickable for you,
but if not, send me an email
and I will forward to you.

Mike Adams
Davidson
Road Race Reunion Chairman

Home - 306-949-8176

Office - 306-584-2020

Cell
-   306-537-8028

[demime 1.01d removed an
attachment of type application/msword which had a name of
firstmtg_Nov12_06.doc]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS
Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com