Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Christmas Brunch

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:11:46 -0600

Very good - let's set it up for the Thursday, December 29th at noon.
For all of the merry folks who intend on "stretching", "eating gradually
or quickly" and generally coming to have a good time please let us know
by return e-mail so that we have a fairly accurate count for Chris.

Chris has been contacted and he will be expecting a very rowdy,
boisterous happy crowd, making merry next Thursday albeit without very
many Jaguars Austons, Alfas, Minis etc.  I wonder if we can get John out
with the 1953 white topless Jag?  Interesting - if you want to see you
have to come over to Melrose Place north next Thursday.  Someone bring a
camera.  I'll also arrange for the Polar Bear dip in Wascana following
the meal especially for Mike.  A small service change, to cover the
emergency vehicles standing by from Grand Coulee, will be required to
see this event.

So far we have the following confirmed:

Bob - at least four (maybe we can convince him to pick up the tab for
the rest of us.
Mike - one possibly two (one four legged variety who waits for him in
the car)
Luigi - two (if I can convince the wife to go)

A small party for now but it will grow.
Thanks
Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Christmas Brunch

THURSDAY OR FRIDAY FOR LUNCH WOULD BE OK BY ME ... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: December 22, 2005 8:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Christmas Brunch

OK - Bob - Let's get organized.

We can assemble in great numbers one day next week at Chris' place for
lunch.  Let's see which day would be best between Tuesday and Friday for
everyone. I am available any of those days.

(PS.  I've not advised Chris so make sure everyone tells him that we are
coming or it could be a big surprise.)

Best of the holidays to everyone.

Luigi 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.3/209 - Release Date:
2005.12.21
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Alan Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:14:36 -0600

Hello Luigi,

              What are "Austons"

               Is that some sort of Italian car ??

               When and where can you cet one !! 

                  Alan..

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Christmas Brunch

Very good - let's set it up for the Thursday, December 29th at noon.
For all of the merry folks who intend on "stretching", "eating gradually or
quickly" and generally coming to have a good time please let us know by
return e-mail so that we have a fairly accurate count for Chris.

Chris has been contacted and he will be expecting a very rowdy, boisterous
happy crowd, making merry next Thursday albeit without very many Jaguars
Austons, Alfas, Minis etc.  I wonder if we can get John out with the 1953
white topless Jag?  Interesting - if you want to see you have to come over
to Melrose Place north next Thursday.  Someone bring a camera.  I'll also
arrange for the Polar Bear dip in Wascana following the meal especially for
Mike.  A small service change, to cover the emergency vehicles standing by
from Grand Coulee, will be required to see this event.

Bob - at least four (maybe we can convince him to pick up the tab for the
rest of us.
Mike - one possibly two (one four legged variety who waits for him in the
car) Luigi - two (if I can convince the wife to go)

-----Original Message-----

Luigi

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:52:45 -0600

Luigi: This sounds really great, what time is it scheduled for?  Margaret
and I are planning to drive down

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:18:50 -0600

Include me in.  Put me down for three.

I think I had better pass on the Polar Bear dip.  I'll have a young person 
with me and the cost of therapy could end up cutting into my Jaguar parts 
budget.

Tony