Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: JONAT meeting

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:30:27 -0600

Todd

As you can see from the e-mails below we should have a quick meeting to
discuss our upcoming event on June 1st at the IMAX.  Johann is available
to meet with us on Friday afternoon right after lunch.  Unless you
cannot make it I will see you at 1:30 PM on Friday.  I am forwarding
this message to Johann for his information and also to a Jerry, Ken and
a few other Jagnuts if they can make it.  Great Western Brewery has some
advertising displays which they would like to utilize.  Richard let us
know if there are any Mini Sales advertising items which need space.

I apologize for the quickness of this message but our new office
location opening is today and I'm swamped.  Hopefully you will all
receive this message.  If I have forgotten someone please forward on my
behalf.

Regards

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

   P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee
and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material
Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of
any
action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received
this
in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message
and
any copies.

________________________________

From: Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 11:10 AM
To: 'Johann Lozinski'
Cc: 'Ian Bailey'; 'Bob'
Subject: RE: JONAT

Good morning Johann

The answers to your questions are as follows.

1.	We have talked to the IMAX people (Science Centre - same thing)
and told them that GW would be one the major sponsors of the JONAT event
on June 1st.  They have told me that they carry a perpetual liquor
license but did not discuss how to get or deliver any donations.  I will
have to co-ordiante this with you.
2.	We can get together on Friday if it's OK with you.
3.	For you cost nothing, since you are a major sponsor and it would
be great if your group can join us.

Will call you latter today.

Thanks very much.

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

  P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee
and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material
Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of
any
action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received
this
in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message
and
any copies.

________________________________

From: Johann Lozinski [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 1:11 AM
To: Luigi Mazzotti
Subject: Re: JONAT

Hey Luigi,

I have a few questions for you

1) Just wondering if you have talked to The Science center to let them
know that you would like them to have GW available or do you take care
of the beer order yourself?

2) When can we get together for a meeting or to drop off prizes?

3)What is the cost of entry, I would like to come with the other GW rep
also.

Thanks,

Johann

	----- Original Message -----

	From: Luigi Mazzotti <mailto:[email-masked]>

	To: [email-masked]

	Cc: Ian Bailey <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Bob
<mailto:[email-masked]>

	Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 11:57 AM

	Subject: JONAT

	Good morning Johann

	We had a meeting last night to co-ordinate final affairs for the
evening at the Science Centre on June 1 and here is the scoop.

	5:00 - 7:00 PM - show and shine (meaning the vehicles) and a
barbeque with tent in case weather is poor.

	7:00 - 9:00 PM - view The Italian Job movie on Imax.

	Required:

	Sponsorship for the evening but especially the barbeque with
some beer, food etc.  Some door prizes would be great as the nominal
fees we will be charging will go to our club charity - The MS Society.

	Sponsors will be allotted a space on the JONAT web page and of
course we will advise local media to cover the event.  Other sponsors we
have or will approach will include Canadian Tire, M& M Meats, Centennial
Parkers to name a few.

	We presently have hot dogs, no burgers yet, buns and Pepsi and
condiments.

	We are anticipating at least fifty people for the event.  We are
meeting with Science Centre staff at 3:00 PM this afternoon to work out
some of the final details.

	Please let us know what you can contribute and if there is
anything that we can do in the form of advertising or other things.

	Luigi Mazzotti

	Partner

	[email-masked]

	  P3Architecture

	201 - 1945 Scarth Street

	Regina, Saskatchewan

	Canada S4P 2H1

	ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

	www.p3arch.com <http://www.p3arch.com/>

________________________________

	From: Luigi Mazzotti
	Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 2:26 PM
	To: [email-masked]'
	Subject: test

	Luigi Mazzotti

	Partner

	[email-masked]

	  P3Architecture

	201 - 1945 Scarth Street

	Regina, Saskatchewan

	Canada S4P 2H1

	ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

	www.p3arch.com <http://www.p3arch.com/>

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]