Subject: [JAGNUTS] Canada Day Tradition

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:25:35 -0600

There was some discussion about keeping our Canada Day Starbucks tradition.
Anyone interested in starting the day off right (or wrong, depending upon
your point of view), can meet at Starbucks at 9:00 tomorrow (Wednesday)
morning.  And yes, we'll be at Starbucks on Sunday as well, but you just
can't mess with tradition!

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:10:52 -0600

Finally!  One I can come to.

Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: June 30, 2009 9:26 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Canada Day Tradition

There was some discussion about keeping our Canada Day Starbucks tradition.
Anyone interested in starting the day off right (or wrong, depending upon
your point of view), can meet at Starbucks at 9:00 tomorrow (Wednesday)
morning.  And yes, we'll be at Starbucks on Sunday as well, but you just
can't mess with tradition!
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________