Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:27:49 -0600

I received the following from Moss Motors.  Is there any interest?

From: David Stuursma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: November 25, 2014 1:24 PM
Subject: Moss Motors support for Canada

Moss Motors is the world's largest supplier of British sports car parts. but
we know that statement doesn't mean much if a customer in any part of the
world doesn't have adequate awareness of or access to our parts. And the sad
thing is, we recognize that our closest neighbors, the LBC enthusiasts of
Canada, sometimes feel like they are on the other side of the planet.

We have been hearing that there are a lot of British car owners in Canada
who don't know about Moss or haven't received a parts catalog in quite some
time.

I am writing to ask if you would like for me to send a bulk shipment of
catalogs once a year that you could make available to your car club members?
And, if so, how many of each of the following?

-Austin-Healey 100, 100-6, & 3000

-Sprite/Midget

-MGT-series

-MGA

-MGB-C

-Triumph TR2-4

-Triumph TR250-TR6

-Spitfire & TR7

-Classic Mini

(We have a limited supply of classic Jag parts too, but no catalog-the parts
are listed online)

-* I am also able to send a package of our Moss Motoring magazines when it
comes out. If you'd like some just let me know how many.

What is the Best mailing address to send to? ...

And, it would be helpful if you could give the name of your club here (saves
me from connecting the dots, thanks!):

I am the car club and event support person at Moss Motors. When Clubs host
events and want to request donations from Moss, I'm the guy to talk to.
Also, when Moss has news or opportunities that could benefit clubs, you'll
probably hear about it from me.

Have a great day, and thank you for all you do for the British car
community!

David Stuursma

Moss Motors

---

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:44:39 +0000

Speaking for myself (but I know there are others) I get my Moss parts through
Len Drake and it might be of interest to Mr. Stuursma to know this.  Their
online resource is quite good (I usually use their site to add parts to cart,
then email the cart page to Drakes) so a print catalogue is not something that
I would desire.  That said, if someone gave me one I would take it.  Their
biggest hurdle to us dealing directly with them is the shipping cost and
border hassles, both of which are alleviated when we deal with a warehouse in
Canada.  Now if they are thinking about setting one up themselves....

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagnuts [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:28 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

We have been hearing that there are a lot of British car owners in Canada who
don't know about Moss or haven't received a parts catalog in quite some time.

-Sprite/Midget

-MGT-series

-MGA

-MGB-C

-Triumph TR2-4

-Triumph TR250-TR6

-Spitfire & TR7

-Classic Mini

Have a great day, and thank you for all you do for the British car community!

David Stuursma

Moss Motors
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________