Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:29:31 -0600

Hello all !

A new member this morning - Dave McGill.  Dave figures he is highly
qualified to be described as a "nut" according to our membership
requirements (apparently his wife agrees!).  Dave owns a 76 MGB,  Hopefully
we can coerce him out for coffee one of these mornings (he also likes the
idea of a drive through the valley.  WELCOME DAVE !

On another note, with my computer dying on me last week, it will likely be a
while before I can get at updating the website.  Consider the "Upcoming
Events" page out to lunch for now. 

Bob

---

From: Gerard Gardiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:33:35 -0600

Hi Bob

Any particular reason that every message I receive is in duplicate?

Gerard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 8:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member

Hello all !

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:51:45 -0600

Gerry
The list shows you have two addresses registered for email delivery.
They are dundeesecurities.com and veritascapital.net

You can go to
  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/jagnuts to edit your info or have
the email for one of them "disabled" (this still allows outgoing emails to
the list), but you need the password--I think it is in the monthly reminder
email.

             Gerard Gardiner                                               
             <ggardiner@dundee                                             
             securities.com>                                            To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]              
             jagnuts-admin@aut                                          cc 
             ox.team.net                                                   
                                                                   Subject 
                                       RE: [JAGNUTS] New Member            
             07/06/2004 07:33                                              
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
             [email-masked]                                             
                   m.net                                                   

Hi Bob

Gerard

-----Original Message-----

Hello all !

On another note, with my computer dying on me last week, it will likely be
a
while before I can get at updating the website.  Consider the "Upcoming
Events" page out to lunch for now.

Bob

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:26:33 -0600

Morning All;

    Welcome New Member Dave....I think M Gs are  great qualifications.....I
have it on good authority that there are Two  M Gs on some old members
driveways!!.......Looking forward to the valley drive......perhaps in the
SUN..........Welcome Dave............Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 8:29 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member

a

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:41:56 -0600

Mike,
Who are you calling OLD?

LOL
andrew
1973 MGB and 1973 MGB-GT

Morning All;

driveways!!.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:07:09 -0600

Seems to me you added a second address ... I can turn off one if you like.

Bob
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Gerard Gardiner
Sent: June 7, 2004 7:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] New Member

Hi Bob

Gerard

-----Original Message-----

Hello all !

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:08:36 -0600

2 MG's on the driveway ?  Deny ... deny .... deny ....

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of mike scales
Sent: June 7, 2004 9:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] New Member

Morning All;

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 8:29 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member

a

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 17:38:56 -0600

Hi Andrew;
   Perhaps what I meant to say was 'long term member in good
standing'.....perhaps......
...then again......
Mike.