Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Theory

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:39:49 -0600

A new theory from Rob on the Jaglovers XK list :

In a message dated 10/26/2007 10:25:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Jaguars do not leak. The Jaguar engine is actually an oil
magnet. The  oil in the primordial soup deep within the earth
coalesces into a pool at  ground level below a Jag engine,
with each tiny molecule straining to defy  gravity and leap
up to the oil pan, where they know their brothers are  living
in eternal bliss. Some of them are able to make the leap,
and they  then form gangs on the suspension cross member,
plotting how they can get  past the pan gasket guards. Two of
their revered heroes are those intrepid  Irishmen the O'Line
brothers, Hav and Valv, who led an assault on an  E-Type,
only to be repulsed by a cowboy named Perma Tex.
I kid you  not.

---

From: Alistair Whittington <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:42:29 -0600

i need a jag transmission for the b'
cheers, Alistair

> From: [email-masked]> To: [email-masked]> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007
20:39:49 -0600> Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Theory> > A new theory from Rob on the
Jaglovers XK list :> > In a message dated 10/26/2007 10:25:06 A.M. Eastern
Daylight Time, > [email-masked] writes:> > Jaguars do not leak. The
Jaguar engine is actually an oil> magnet. The oil in the primordial soup deep
within the earth> coalesces into a pool at ground level below a Jag engine,>
with each tiny molecule straining to defy gravity and leap> up to the oil pan,
where they know their brothers are living> in eternal bliss. Some of them are
able to make the leap,> and they then form gangs on the suspension cross
member,> plotting how they can get past the pan gasket guards. Two of> their
revered heroes are those intrepid Irishmen the O'Line> brothers, Hav and Valv,
who led an assault on an E-Type,> only to be repulsed by a cowboy named Perma
Tex.> I kid you not.> _______________________________________________> JAGNUTS
Regina - mailing list > REPLY TO : [email-masked]>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
_______________________________________________>
_________________________________________________________________
Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free
today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:48:48 -0600

Alistair ... I think you could also pop a V-12 in the B along with the
transmission ... waddeyahthink?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Alistair Whittington
Sent: October 26, 2007 8:42 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] New Theory

> From: [email-masked]> To: [email-masked]> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007
20:39:49 -0600> Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Theory> > A new theory from Rob on
the
Jaglovers XK list :> > In a message dated 10/26/2007 10:25:06 A.M. Eastern
Daylight Time, > [email-masked] writes:> > Jaguars do not leak. The
Jaguar engine is actually an oil> magnet. The oil in the primordial soup
deep
within the earth> coalesces into a pool at ground level below a Jag engine,>
with each tiny molecule straining to defy gravity and leap> up to the oil
pan,
where they know their brothers are living> in eternal bliss. Some of them
are
able to make the leap,> and they then form gangs on the suspension cross
member,> plotting how they can get past the pan gasket guards. Two of> their
revered heroes are those intrepid Irishmen the O'Line> brothers, Hav and
Valv,
who led an assault on an E-Type,> only to be repulsed by a cowboy named
Perma
Tex.> I kid you not.> _______________________________________________>
JAGNUTS

---

From: Alistair Whittington <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:04:59 -0600

lol right now i REALLY am tempted to do that. actually give it a month and the
b' will be coming to the meets under its own power :D
(im overly ambitious)
-Alistair-

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:48:48 -0600
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________