Subject: [JAGNUTS] Movie Nite

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU0" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:42:31 -0600

Andrew, our ex officio ImpressarioNut, has decreed Thursday, February 19 as
movie nite.  I'll host.  Details and map to follow.  But first, the usual
invitation to the group to point out the folly of that date and suggest an
alternative.

Let me know if you can make it so I know how much tea to make.

Tony (thankful his furnace is not made by Lucas)

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:00:02 -0600

Hope to be there
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU0" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:42 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Movie Nite

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
>

---

From: England Engineering <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:30:43 -0600

Sounds good to me ... is there coffee this Sunday ?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Koschinsky, Tony JU0
Sent: January 28, 2004 8:43 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Movie Nite

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:06:27 -0600

Richard Swallow has been putting some serious thought about an MS fundraiser
for the spring ... sort of a "ride in a classic" sort of thing.  He will be
bringing his thoughts and ideas out to coffee on Sunday, so if you're up to
it, see you at 9 a.m.!

Bob

---

From: "RKW" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:13:43 -0400

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 4:06 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Sunday

> Bob:
Great concept. I suggest you add to it a friendly competition amongst
JagNuts. All participants put ten bucks in a pot, see, and the driver who
makes the greatest number of paying passengers toss their cookies during the
ride collects the pot... :-)

Ray (Too far away to be of any material assistance anyway)

PS:  This sort of fundraiser is, I read, very popular in the UK. My only
concern would be for everyone's liability insurance; better check your
policies before committing. Some insurers take a dim view of one's driving
paying passengers; in Nova Scotia, even car pools have run afoul of their
wimpy underwriting.

---

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:59:23 -0600

Hello all. Hope you are all getting your  shovels out. It looks like another
little winter storm is afoot.

First I would like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Richard
Swallow I am the MINI representative @ Dilawri BMW/MINI Regina. I started
with the group on June 6th of 2003 in the used dept until Nov 1st 2003 when
I became the MINI rep. I have been discussing my idea of a Ride and Drive
with the intentions of fundraising for the MS Society and at the same time
promoting the Jagnuts Car Club and the MINI Cooper. Hope this sounds good so
far. Well I have been in contact with Christa Just With the MS Society and
she thinks that it is a great idea and is looking forward to working with
us. I have also e-mailed Arleen Hynd @ the Wascana authority to request
permission to use the ledge building or the TC Douglass building. I also
e-mailed Stacey Lozinsky @ SGI about the permits needed to operate the clubs
cars at the event, and I e-mailed Toni Ennis @ SGI as well for some kind of
sponsorship from SGI
Christa Just sent me some names of sponsors to contact for additional
support for the event.
This is what the event is starting to look like so far.
The location will be at the Ledge Building or the TC Douglass Building. For
a minimum donation of a not yet set amount you can have a ride in a vintage
auto from the club and for another donation you can drive the MINI on a set
out course with a rep beside you.
We will have food and beverage sales and possible door prizes. Regina Rent
it center will donate a large 40x20 tent for the event. I have also been in
contact with Ralco Radio and Global TV and they said that they would be
involved to help promote the event. I was also thinking of contacting
someone who has those electric trucks and cars for the kids to ride in. Does
any of you have a contact for such a thing?

Well if any one has any feedback or suggestions to add or possibly improve
the event I would be interested in hearing those suggestions.
Thank You in advance for your help and support with the event.

Regards
Richard Swallow
MINI sales rep
Dilawri BMW/MINI Regina
PS. Please feel free to contact me @ any time
Work # 525-4269
regarding the event.
Cell # 591-3362
Home # 791-0197

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:21:33 -0600

Richard ... how about an e-mail of some mini's and I'll add 'em to the
webpage ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of mini.sales
Sent: February 10, 2004 9:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] MS Fundraiser

Regards
Richard Swallow
MINI sales rep
Dilawri BMW/MINI Regina