Subject: [JAGNUTS] Davidson Road Race Reunion - Meeting minutes from Feb 24th

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:37:23 -0600

Despite less than great weather and road conditions, meeting still occurred, a
few less attendees, but still a good meeting. Thanks for your interest and
enthusiasm.
Press Release will be corrected to reflect the meeting and sent out likely
later this week or early next.

As always, any questions or concerns, contact me, or discuss on the SSCC
forum.
http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=b356b47df2f6a3515076f5f8a9
70c3cd

Gary, thanks to Blurredvision racing for hosting the minutes from the last
meeting ... can you do the same again and I will announce and provide a link
on the forums?

Mike Adams
584-2020 office
949-8176 work
537-8028 cell

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of 3rdmtg_Feb24_07.pdf]