Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] 1982 xj6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:38:52 +0000

Cal is ok. I know a while ago he was looking for an Series Land Rover so at least he has an interest in things British.
I usually like to work on my own hobby vehicles but with work, a 4 year old and house reno's, I have taken my Discovery, the Range Rover Classic (but not the series Rover) to him for time consuming work. I gave him a disc a couple years ago with most of the Land Rover tech manuals on it.
You just need to keep on top of him for communication. I'm still waiting for him to return my call from over 3 months ago.....I ended up doing the work myself.

Good Luck
Thom
------Original Message------
From: Denise
Sender: [email-masked]
To: JAGNUTS Regina
ReplyTo: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] 1982 xj6
Sent: Jun 2, 2009 1:56 PM

Cal at Precision Motors is good - wouldn't recommend Performance or Volvo 
based on my own experience with 88 Jaguar XJ6 and Land Rover Discovery.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brian Deck" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:37 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] 1982 xj6

>I am looking for some advice on mechanics or shops in Regina to do some 
>work on my car . It needs some motor work mostly a good tune up  and a 
>transmission seal replaced plus maybe other work. Also are there maybe any 
>good garage mechanics in the club interested. Hope to hear back soon. 
>Thanks Brian Deck
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device