Subject: [JAGNUTS] A Motoring Fix

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:45:52 -0600

Greetings Mates

Coffee or Scotch not doing it for you? Then go to www.sbcc.ca  find your 
way to
the Tech Links button ,click on it.  Once the page is up there is "Click 
here"
do that and wait for the new page.  You will find lots to tickle your 
fancy and
then some - enjoy!

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon Jagnut

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:11:22 -0600

Ed 

The link buttons don't seem to show up - at least on my machine.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: March 16, 2009 4:46 PM
To: Jagnuts List
Subject: [JAGNUTS] A Motoring Fix

Greetings Mates

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon Jagnut
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:05:39 -0600

Hi Bob

As I reply to your question I am looking at the front page of SBCC which 
shows
"Saskatchewan British Car Club "with a flag on the left  and a 30's roadster
on the right of these words.  Immediately below it from left to right are
Home..........Touring  (seven items)and below this is Projects..... 
Links(seven
items)  These are mouse over links. So on the second line it goes
Projects, Workshops, Library, Regalia, AutoJumble Tech Links, Links
so if you mouse over Tech Links clicking the left button on your mouse
you should end up on the Tech Links page.  Near the top of this page
in bold print it says Click here.

Let me know what browser you are using, I'm using Thunderbird BUT
on the XP side I have access to Microsoft Browser and Thunderbird on
all these I see what I described above.

Kind regards
Ed