Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

From: "Bob Burnyeat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:55:47 -0600

Merry Christmas everyone from up her in Saskatoon. Hope you all enjoy
the holidays and look forward to a early spring and long summer in 2008!

PS anyone doing coffee this Sunday (or Saturday) - I'm in Regina and
would be free on Sunday morning (or Saturday for that matter).

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:02:48 -0600

Bob

I'm just catching up on some old e-mails and missed this one ... I think us
Regina types owe you an apology.  We are always on for something Sunday
morning.

If you are ever down and want to discussed leaky old British cars over a cup
of coffee (or something more serious), you are always welcome to give me a
call.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Burnyeat
Sent: December 13, 2007 9:56 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

PS anyone doing coffee this Sunday (or Saturday) - I'm in Regina and
would be free on Sunday morning (or Saturday for that matter).
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob Burnyeat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:48:53 -0600

No problem - was a bit of an ugly day Sunday.
Have great Christmas and all the best for the new year.
I'll call next time I'm in.

                       Bob Burnyeat, MSAA
                       AODBT Architecture Interior Design
                      301 Third Ave South, Saskatoon, S7K 1M6
                      306.244.5101             www.aodbt.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:03 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

Bob

I'm just catching up on some old e-mails and missed this one ... I think
us Regina types owe you an apology.  We are always on for something
Sunday morning.

If you are ever down and want to discussed leaky old British cars over a
cup of coffee (or something more serious), you are always welcome to
give me a call.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Burnyeat
Sent: December 13, 2007 9:56 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas