Subject: [JAGNUTS] Ride & Drive tomorrow

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:52:19 -0600

Hello all the big event is tomorrow...Please let me know what type of a door 
prize you will bring so I can have some sort of a log and who it is from.. 
As well we need coolers with ice in them to keep the beves cold...There will 
be pilons to allocate parking stalls. and if you have any extra chairs would 
be great if you can bring them...

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. 
Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:24:16 -0600

Richard ... I am bringing a cooler as a door prize ... Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Richard Swallow
Sent: August 13, 2005 4:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Ride & Drive tomorrow

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. 
Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.8/71 - Release Date: 2005.08.12

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.8/71 - Release Date: 2005.08.12

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:10:29 -0600

Bringing "Kingsford" mini bbq. and cooler with ice.  Ron

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:47:00 -0600

Richard did a great job organizing the Ride 'n' Drive today.  I know I
certainly enjoyed myself.  And the lunch supplied by Chris was absolutely
fantastic!  Thanks to all the sponsors and people who brought cars.

If you missed it, check out the photos on the website.

Bob