Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] RSVP List Dec 29 - 12 noon Melrose North

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 07:08:30 -0600

Please update the attendance sheet below if you are attending the Annual
Jagnut Festevus Brunch at Melrose Place North on December 29th.  Also
update the total number of persons you are bringing with you so that
Chris can prepare for the gang.
Wishing everyone a continued happy holiday season.

Luigi 

The new list of attendees for the Jagnut Annual Festivus Celebrations
include;

4 - Bob and Lynn plus.....
1 - Mike plus.....
2 - Ed and Margaret from Saskatoon
2 - Ian and Sherry
3 - Tony and family
1 - Luigi
1 - Richard S. plus.....
? - Alan
2 - Andrew and Karen

---

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:28:37 -0600

>From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] RSVP List Dec 29 - 12 noon Melrose North
>Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 07:08:30 -0600
>
>1 - Richard S. going solo
>? - Alan
>2 - Andrew and Karen
>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
>_______________________________________________
>

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer.  
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:51:09 -0600

Hi Luigi; Don wants to come, so put down Mike and Don on the list....Happy
Holidays to all...Mike.

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:03:16 -0600

Looks right for me.

Tony