Subject: [JAGNUTS] Roster/Yearbook

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:04:09 -0600

I'm putting together another roster and yearbook this year ... had a sample
at last Sunday's coffee for those of you who were not there (that's everyone
except Tony!).  Can I get you all to check the information about your car(s)
on "The Cars" webpage to make sure it is accurate.  Hopefully I have
everyone's car listed, but I think I might be missing a few from Mike,
Denise's new Rover, and others(?) - send photos of anything missing or any
info that needs updating/correcting.

See http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/TheCars/TheCars.htm
Bob

---

From: Brian Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:25:48 -0600

Hello Bob,

Great job again.  The only change I would suggest is that the Morris 
Minor should be under the initials "GS", as I gave the car to Gail. (I 
expect, however, that I will have to pay to fix it up!).  Thanks Bob.

Brian.

Bob wrote:

> I'm putting together another roster and yearbook this year ... had a 
> sample at last Sunday's coffee for those of you who were not there 
> (that's everyone except Tony!).  Can I get you all to check the 
> information about your car(s) on "The Cars" webpage to make sure it is 
> accurate.  Hopefully I have everyone's car listed, but I think I might 
> be missing a few from Mike, Denise's new Rover, and others(?) - send 
> photos of anything missing or any info that needs updating/correcting.
>

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:49:17 -0600

Thanks Brian ...

 -----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Brian Saunders
Sent: January 10, 2004 1:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Roster/Yearbook

Hello Bob,

Great job again.  The only change I would suggest is that the Morris Minor
should be under the initials "GS", as I gave the car to Gail. (I expect,
however, that I will have to pay to fix it up!).  Thanks Bob.

Brian.

Bob wrote:

  I'm putting together another roster and yearbook this year ... had a
sample at last Sunday's coffee for those of you who were not there (that's
everyone except Tony!).  Can I get you all to check the information about
your car(s) on "The Cars" webpage to make sure it is accurate.  Hopefully I
have everyone's car listed, but I think I might be missing a few from Mike,
Denise's new Rover, and others(?) - send photos of anything missing or any
info that needs updating/correcting.