Subject: [JAGNUTS] You are all Invited

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:40:32 -0600

Hi everyone!!! This is your sales rep Richard Swallow I apologise that I have not been at our meetings lately but as most of you know I am working at Auto Gallery Subaru Suzuki.It is a extremely bust dealership and my days are very full......I would like to send all of you a personal invite to a great event that we are having at Auto Gallery.....Please see the attached poster...You will also be abel to check out some of our Jag inventory...This will be a fun filled event for the family on June 2nd with door prizes and a BBQ. The whole rally team will be present for your questions........Hope to see you all there..

Please call me if you have any questions.

Regards
Richard Swallow
Sales Rep/Brand Specialist
Auto Gallery Subaru Suzuki
1-888-763-6700
525-6700

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:22:33 -0600

Richard

The mailing list does not allow attachments ... If you want to e-mail it to
me directly, I'll post it on the website ...

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Richard Swallow
Sent: May 26, 2005 10:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] You are all Invited

Hi everyone!!! This is your sales rep Richard Swallow I apologise that I
have not been at our meetings lately but as most of you know I am working at
Auto Gallery Subaru Suzuki.It is a extremely bust dealership and my days are
very full......I would like to send all of you a personal invite to a great
event that we are having at Auto Gallery.....Please see the attached
poster...You will also be abel to check out some of our Jag inventory...This
will be a fun filled event for the family on June 2nd with door prizes and a
BBQ. The whole rally team will be present for your questions........Hope to
see you all there..

Regards
Richard Swallow

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.17 - Release Date: 2005.05.25