Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: The Golden Leaf Tour -- Invitation

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:56:32 -0600

Just got this invite from the Oregon Jaguar group.
 
Bob

   _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: August 22, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: The Golden Leaf Tour -- Invitation

Hello Folks:  Some of you may already be informed, but to make certain, I
wanted to personally invite you to join us for The Golden Leaf Tour on the
Rogue-Umpqua National Scenic Byway with a side trip into Crater Lake
National Park on October 1 and 2.
 
This is going to be a beautiful autumn trip into the Southern Oregon
Cascades to peek into the deepest lake in the USA -- Crater Lake, as well as
drive along over 70 miles of National Wild and Scenic Rivers -- the North
Umpqua and Upper Rogue.  The scenic byway is 172 miles in length, plus the
75-mile National Park segment.  For more details and registration
information, please go to HYPERLINK
"http://www.GoldenLeafTour.com"www.GoldenLeafTour.com -- it is up and
running! (The important parts are working....grin)
 
I wanted to alert you to the fact that if you register within the next 10
days (by September 1) -- you will still be eligible for the $35 registration
fee.  Otherwise it will go up to $45 which is good until September 20.
After that, it is anyone's guess....(grin)
 
Eight cars have registered so far and as the photos come in, they will be
posted to the web site's "Parade of Motor Cars" -- the first five cars are
posted thus far.  Please check out the Parade and Attractions links....and
enjoy!
 
We hope you can join us for this first ever Golden Leaf Tour.  It should be
memorable.  Also, I wanted to pass on that I have located two very much
ALIVE Jaguars at the "Great Cats World Park"  (at HYPERLINK
"http://www.greatcatsworldpark.com"www.greatcatsworldpark.com) -- they are
awesome creatures.  You might want to stay an extra night in the Rogue
Valley (Grants Pass recommended) to take in that sight...located 30 miles
south of Grants Pass, Oregon.
 
Please share this email around with your friends, because it has been
challenging, at best, to get the word out....and thanks so much! 
 
For those of you who were involved in JONAT 2004, this may be a route or
part of a route that could be considered for JONAT 2006.  Come check it
out!!
 
Christina Lilienthal
The Golden Leaf Tour
1978 XJV12L Jaguar 
 
"The Road to Paradise, isn't always a straight line -- there is beauty in
every curve and swale.  To find yourself, you have to find the time, to see
nature in detail...." Dr. Jason Heald  

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.13/78 - Release Date: 2005.08.19