Subject: [JAGNUTS] SUNDAY - prizes !!! No ... really ... real prizes this time ... honest !

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:31:08 -0600

Reminder that we get together at Starbucks on Sunday 9am.

As a new twist, Chris from Melrose donated a few gift certificates.  I think
we need a contest for Sunday and we can award the gift certificates as
prizes.  I'll think something up (suggestions for the contest would be
appreciated).  Also, if anyone else has something they want to donate, we
can have even more prizes (please let me know so I know how many prizes we
have to give away).  There may be skill testing questions involved.  There
has been a suggestion that the grand prize should be a turnip, however I
will take that under advisement.

I'm thinking prizes will be awarded at 10am Sunday.

Bob

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:07:05 -0600

It cannot be a simple draw or Ian Bailey will win every prize.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:31 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] SUNDAY - prizes !!! No ... really ... real prizes
this time ... honest !

As a new twist, Chris from Melrose donated a few gift certificates.  I
think we need a contest for Sunday and we can award the gift
certificates as prizes.  I'll think something up (suggestions for the
contest would be appreciated).  Also, if anyone else has something they
want to donate, we can have even more prizes (please let me know so I
know how many prizes we have to give away).  There may be skill testing
questions involved.  There has been a suggestion that the grand prize
should be a turnip, however I will take that under advisement.

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________