Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Change in Edmonton ECSCC Plans for Brits By The Bus

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:44:15 -0600

Frank

Sorry to hear you won't make it to the BBQ.  If we are not too dead tired
after the drive and BBQ, we may just join you at Winston's.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 19, 2012 11:37 PM
To: Laurie Purdy
Cc: Bob England
Subject: Change in Plans

Laurie,
We did some google mapping and calculations and it's been decided that by
the time we get away from the Lloydminster show we wouldn't get to the Gun
Club till quite late and rather than rush to get there we'll apologize now
and see everyone on Sunday. Though we will be at the Winston Pub below the
Senator Hotel Saturday night after 8, at least that's the plan, if anyone
wants to drop in. 

Regards

Frank French
Edmonton Sports Car Club