Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: 2007 Rolling Sculpture Show & Shine - Please Publish or Forward

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:01:03 -0600

Received the following note from Canmore .... Bob
 
  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 26, 2007 9:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: 2007 Rolling Sculpture Show & Shine - Please Publish or Forward

Rolling Sculpture

Show & Shine

104-109 Bow Meadows Cr.,

Canmore, AB, T1W 2W8

Email: [email-masked]

Phone: 403.688.6655

Fax: 403.678.5664

Father's Day Car Show

This Third Annual Event has been scheduled for Canmore, Alberta on Sunday,
June 17th, 2007, in Centennial Park, from 11 am to 4 pm.  The 2007 edition
of the Show & Shine will build on the overwhelming success of the 2006 Show.

Proceeds of the event will be donated to "Food for Learning," an initiative
of the Canadian Rockies Public Schools.  Over $7,000.00 was raised in 2006.

The event is open to any car or light truck manufactured before 1979, plus a
class for cars manufactured after 1980.  European, British, Japanese and
American vehicles are invited to participate.   Motorcycles are welcome.

Awards will be determined by the participants voting for Favorite Classes,
the general public voting for People's Choice and a Judged Award for the
Best in Show.  The number of entries will be limited.  Favorite Classes will
include:  Muscle Car, GM, Mopar, Ford, British, European, Independent,
Engine Bay, Truck, and Modern Classic.  If preregistrations have over five
cars of one Marque, e.g., 5 MG's pre-register then there will be a Favorite
MG Class.  

Preregistration is $15.00 and closes May 31st, 2007.  Subsequent
registrations are $20.00.  

Volunteers are needed and any help that can be provided will be appreciated.

All vehicles must be on site by 11:00 am, June 17th and will be released
from the site at 4:00 pm. 

 

 

Rolling Sculpture Show & Shine

104-109 Bow Meadows Cr., Canmore, AB, T1W 2W8

Fax: 403.678.5664

Phone:  403.688.6655

Email:  [email-masked]

REGISTRATION

Name:  ____________________________ Phone: (___) __________________

Address:  _____________________________________________________

City:  _______________________ Prov: ____ Postal Code: ______________

Email:  __________________________ Fax: (___) _____________________

VEHICLE DETAILS

Year:  _____________ Make:  _______________________________

Model:  _________________________________________________  

REGISTRATION (please indicate)

Preregistration (until May 31st, 2007)        $15.00      _______

Registration (June 1st, to June 17th, 2006)   $20.00     _______

Checks payable to Rolling Sculpture Car Club.