Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jaguar Engine

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:10:01 -0600

Brad Ulvild of Volvo Regina has a couple of Jag V12 engines that  belong to a
customer that are apparently going to the scrap heap unless someone wants
them. One is a carburetted version and one a fuel injected version. Apparently
neither one turns over, but they're not sure what's wrong. I have spoken for
the carb version and will make arrangements to pick it up towards the end of
the month apparently. If anyone is interested in the fuel injected one, call
Brad at 586-3600.

---

From: Glen Kohut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:44:26 -0600

If they're just going to the scrap heap someone should claim the other one and
make a nice display engine out of it. Always cool to have in one's collection
but not always easy to afford.
__________________________________

Glen Kohut, Manager
International Lamborghini Registry
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com
[email-masked]
__________________________________

Quoting Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:26:03 -0600

Bob, do you know whether the injected engine is an HE or the earlier 
flathead model?

Tony

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:46:05 -0600

Tony;
I have no info other than what I gave everyone - best to come from Brad - give
him a call. Dick Noordman here in S'toon was interested in it, but not sure if
he called Brad or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: August 17, 2009 6:26 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jaguar Engine

Tony