Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: [Fwd: need help]

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:37:47 -0600

Hello all

As we were able to help Carroll out last time, I am hoping we might be able
to provide him with some assistance again.  Please see his note below.

Jim, I think you are the only S1 E-Type coupe owner in the group at present
- can you help him out?  You can contact him at the e-mail address noted
below.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: brenda phillips [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: April 13, 2007 7:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] [Fwd: need help]

Bob,

Still need some help.
I need to speak or ask for some details on the rear luggage area of a  63
coupe. This car has the two piece mat. Im looking for snap locations on the
boards (covers). Need the placement (measurements) of the luggage chrome
strips on the cubby box lid ,also how the rearmost vinyl covered aluminum
panel is placed and screwed to the body . Im sure there will be a few more
as Im winding down this interior installation.

Thanks,
Carroll Phillips
845 496 4849 shop in N.Y.