Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Last Sunday --- and --- A BURNING QUESTION !

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:08:46 -0600

Hello all

Photos are up from last Sunday's coffee.

Also, had a few grumbles about missing breakfast last Sunday (and one
comment that Starbuck's is preferred).

BURNING QUESTION : do we want to keep meeting the first Sunday each month at
Starbucks or do we want to do breakfasts at Melrose north every Sunday.
Someone mentioned why not have breakfasts every Sunday, but the one Sunday a
month try different places for a bit of variety.  THOUGHTS? COMMENTS?
SUGGESTIONS?

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 10:31:32 -0600

Hi Bob and all;

  I admit...I like the breakfasts...coffee and a  breakfast cookie at 
Starbucks just doesn't do it.  I also like Starbucks...we get more people 
and their cars out somedays, a good thing.  I like your idea of different 
places to go on the first Sunday of the month, there must be lots of places 
that have a large parking lot, and  breakfast specials we can enjoy, and 
bottomless cups of coffee.  Let's try it for a couple of times.
   Good pics Bob...thanks again.
Mike.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:08 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Last Sunday --- and --- A BURNING QUESTION !

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:40:23 -0600

Hi Bob,

Regarding the burning question. . . we seem to get a larger turnout (more
cars) at Starbucks.  I would suggest that we keep the first Sunday of every
month there with the option of a drive to a restaurant at 10:00 or 10:30
for brunch for those that have the hunger pangs.  There really isn't good
facilities for us all to sit down at Starbucks and visit anyway.  With the
warm weather, most of us will just be grabbing a cup of coffee and go stand
in the parking lot.  An hour or so of this and then brunch gets my vote.

Phil

             "JAGNUTS"                                                     
             <jagnuts@accessco                                             
             mm.ca>                                                     To 
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"                  
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             05/06/2008 09:08          [JAGNUTS] Coffee Last Sunday ---    
             PM                        and --- A BURNING QUESTION !        

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Hello all

BURNING QUESTION : do we want to keep meeting the first Sunday each month
at
Starbucks or do we want to do breakfasts at Melrose north every Sunday.
Someone mentioned why not have breakfasts every Sunday, but the one Sunday
a
month try different places for a bit of variety.  THOUGHTS? COMMENTS?
SUGGESTIONS?

Bob

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 20:08:46 -0600

I think that this is a capital idea and endorse it completely.

Ken E

Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: May 7, 2008 10:32 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Last Sunday --- and --- A BURNING QUESTION !

Hi Bob and all;

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 21:11:24 -0600

Never one to be content until all options are explored, I'll suggest another 
variation.  Starbucks does work well as a gathering point.  Perhaps those 
first Sundays of the month should be driving days, where we meet at 
Starbucks for a coffee and then head off to some destination for abit of a 
tour.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Last Sunday --- and --- A BURNING QUESTION !

> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1419 - Release Date: 5/7/2008 
> 7:46 AM