Subject: [JAGNUTS] XMAS BRUNCH

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU0" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:31:58 -0600

It has been politely pointed out to me that I failed to mention a date for
said brunch.  It is fixed on the Upcoming Events calendar as December 28.
The time of day is tentatively 10:00 A.M., place to be determined but the
balance of convenience swings in favour of a south end location (not my
convenience, you will notice).  More info to follow as details reveal
themselves.  I am trying to arrange for the donation of a Mini as a stocking
stuffer, but my efforts thus far have resulted only in suggestions for
stuffing it elsewhere.  I remain, however, undeterred.

Keep the cards and letters coming in.

Tony

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:44:18 -0600

Sherry and I are out of town on Dec. 28.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU0" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] XMAS BRUNCH

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
>