Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

From: JAGNUTS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:19:22 -0600

I'd like to know for sure who is coming up to Saskatoon Saturday so we don't
leave anyone behind.  Also, if you can send me your cell phone address, I'll
make up a sheet with everyone's cell number so we can communicate if needs
be while on the road.

Heres the plan :

Saturday : Meet at Tim Horton's (Rochdale just west of Pasqua) between 9:30
am and 9:45 am on Saturday for a 10:00 departure and leisurely drive up to
Saskatoon. We'll be there in plenty of time for the Saturday night BBQ.
Overnight at the Colonial Motel.

Sunday : The Show is on Sunday, and we have to be up bright and early for
the breakfast.  Drive home late afternoon on Sunday.

Also, is anyone heading up early Sunday rather than Saturday?

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:43:09 -0600

I would like to haul my XK120 up on a trailer. No way I am driving there
and back. Mike Scales has offered me his trailer but I need a towing
vehicle. Is anyone going up in a vehicle with a hitch. I'll pay all the
gas there and back. Maybe more.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 10:19 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

I'd like to know for sure who is coming up to Saskatoon Saturday so we
don't leave anyone behind.  Also, if you can send me your cell phone
address, I'll make up a sheet with everyone's cell number so we can
communicate if needs be while on the road.

Heres the plan :

Saturday : Meet at Tim Horton's (Rochdale just west of Pasqua) between
9:30 am and 9:45 am on Saturday for a 10:00 departure and leisurely
drive up to Saskatoon. We'll be there in plenty of time for the Saturday
night BBQ. Overnight at the Colonial Motel.

Sunday : The Show is on Sunday, and we have to be up bright and early
for the breakfast.  Drive home late afternoon on Sunday.

Bob

_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:41:32 -0600

Mine is 581-5660 (but my phone has awful reception out of town.  I think 
Davidson is the only place it works.)

Donna's is much better at 501-1623.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> don't
> 9:30
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.10/1551 - Release Date: 7/14/2008 
> 6:49 AM

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:18:33 -0600

Plan sounds good...My cell # is 536 1106
  'til  Saturday...Mike

.

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:12:26 -0600

Ian and Sherry Cell number: 591-4574. We'll be at Tim's on Saturday.

Ian And Sherry 

>>> Mike <[email-masked]> 7/14/2008 11:18 PM >>>

.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> leave anyone behind.  Also, if you can send me your cell phone
address, 
> I'll
for

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:35:24 -0600

Hi Bob!

Here is my cell phone number   (306) 536-2692   and I will be at Tim
Horton's bright and early on Saturday.

I am soooo looking forward to this road trip!

Phil

             JAGNUTS
             <jagnuts@accessco
             mm.ca>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  'JAGNUTS Regina'
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/14/2008 10:19          [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July
             AM                        19/20

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <[email-masked]
                  am.net>

I'd like to know for sure who is coming up to Saskatoon Saturday so we
don't
leave anyone behind.  Also, if you can send me your cell phone address,
I'll
make up a sheet with everyone's cell number so we can communicate if needs
be while on the road.

Heres the plan :

Bob

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:27:56 -0600

John's cell is 501-9632.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:35 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hi Bob!

Phil

             JAGNUTS
             <jagnuts@accessco
             mm.ca>
To
             utox.team.net
cc

Subject

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <[email-masked]
                  am.net>

Heres the plan :

Bob

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:54:51 -0600

Hello all,
Long time, no talk. I am thinking about coming up on Sunday morning. Is 
anyone else doing the same? Also, where would I meet you guys in S'toon 
Sunday morning.

Dan from Lumsden.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
> Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.10/1551 - Release Date: 7/14/2008 
> 6:49 AM

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:28:29 -0600

Ed D

I can't find the link to the times of the various events re
Brits-by-the-bus.  Can I trouble you to forward it?  We can then figure out
how to link up with Dan and any other "Sunday drivers".  Thanks.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Dan Kirby
Sent: July 15, 2008 5:55 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hello all,

Dan from Lumsden.

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:39:19 -0600

Hi Bob

If you go to www.sbcc.ca to the menu "Calendar" and go to July the
10th anniversary appears as  July 19 and 20th  within the brief note
is a read "10th"  click on this and it will give an outline of the event.

Also I have attached a pdf file which includes a registration form,
this expired May 31st but may contain some useful information.

Kind regards
Ed

P.S. We have company from Alberta visiting Friday and Saturday
       so I will see you and the others Sunday. ;-)

> anyone else doing the same? Also, where would I meet you guys in S'toon 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of SBCC10thinfo.pdf]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:27:30 -0600

Thanks Ed ... the link on the Calendar I found but it did not have any times
for the events.  The PDF file is the one I was looking for.  (I'll de-PDF it
and send it to the list.  Thanks.  Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: July 15, 2008 10:39 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina; Bob England
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hi Bob

Kind regards
Ed

> From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
> anyone else doing the same? Also, where would I meet you guys in S'toon 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name
of SBCC10thinfo.pdf]

---

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:34:02 -0600

Dan

As the show itself starts at 9am, it looks like it's best just to meet you
(and any other "Sunday drivers") at the show itself.

Here are the event times:

Not-a-TSD-Rallye - Participants will follow a set of directions taking them
on a tour of historical and cultural sites around the city. This will be a
low key, untimed event, but there will be points for correctly finding
answers to questions posed along the route. Prizes for most points and
"other" categories. Start Saturday, July 19th, 1400 hours (2 PM) from the
west end parking lot, Colonial Motel (host motel) 8th St East. Free to
registered entries.

BBQ and Gab-fest - Chicken, baked potato, bun, salad. Club history slide
show and photos. Tales of past glories (and ignominies). Group departure
Saturday, July 19th, 1600 (4PM) from the west end parking lot, Colonial
Motel (host motel) 8th St East for Muzzle Loaders Club. $5.00 Per person.

Pre-Show Breakfast - fixed menu (bacon & eggs, pastries, juice, coffee)
Pre-show get together. Sunday, July 20th, 0700, Willows Golf course. $10.00
Per person

Brits by the Bus Show and Shine - Sunday, July 20th, 0900 - 1600, 22nd St at
Spadina Cres. Prizes for: farthest participant, most participants from a
visiting club, hard luck award, diamond in the rough, best "oil drop"
artwork. T shirt and car badge to registered entrants. Ice Cream and treats
available at the Bus Stop refreshment spot all day. Taste of Saskatchewan
cuisine expo in the adjacent riverbank park. "Other" refreshments on
Mykono's patio (centre of the show) in afternoon.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:46:06 -0600

Ed D.

One more burning and all important question has arisen.  Will the Riders'
game be on at the BBQ?  Big screen TV?  Surround sound?

Bob

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:51:11 -0600

Who :-P

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:58:41 -0600

Who what?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: July 16, 2008 4:51 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Who :-P

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:28:19 -0600

precisely ;-)

---

From: "kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:46:31 -0500

We are planning on being there Saturday morning.  The car has passed it's
safety inspection and I have plates on it (I forgot about the PST though,
Ouch!).

I have managed to get the fan to stop hitting the shroud with some shims
that should get me through the weekend but it is running a little hot.  I am
going over to Cal's tomorrow and he is going to get an accurate reading of
exactly how hot it is running.  Hopefully it will be OK to drive

My cell # is 529-4075

Cheers
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:19 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Heres the plan :

Bob

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.0/1556 - Release Date: 7/16/2008
4:56 PM

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:19:49 -0600

Congrats Kevin!  You've put a lot of work into that baby.  Nice to see she's
all nice and legal-like!
Unfortunately, I can't come and play with the gang.  My daughter is just
coming back from Volleyball camp and I have to go and get her.  (That's OK,
'cause I miss her!)

Glen
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of kevin
Sent:	July 16, 2008 6:47 PM
To:	'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject:	Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

My cell # is 529-4075

Cheers
Kevin

-----Original Message-----

Heres the plan :

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:20:22 -0600

AhhhHHHhhh (knowingly) .....

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: July 16, 2008 5:28 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

precisely ;-)

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:22:41 -0600

Congrats Kevin on getting the XJS licensed!  We've got our fingers crossed
that it is nothing more than a wonky sending unit that's keeping 'er warm.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of kevin

My cell # is 529-4075

Cheers
Kevin

---

From: "G.R. Green" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:19:36 -0700

Hi count us in for the drive on Sat. a.m.  Our cell no's are:   Ken 485-8835 
& Gloria 485-8580.  We will drive to Regina on Fri. & meet at Tim's on Sat. 
a.m. Could you give me an exact address for my gps, just to make sure that I 
don't go to the wrong one.

Thanks
Ken & Gloria Green (Oxbow)

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:19 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 270.4.11/898 - Release Date: 7/15/2008 
> 12:00 AM

---

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:07:12 -0600

Ken/Gloria

The address is the corner of Stockton Street and Rochdale Blvd.

According to Google Earth this is:
50deg 29min 47.12sec North
104deg 38min 41.19sec West

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of G.R. Green
Sent: July 17, 2008 9:20 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Thanks

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:48:34 -0600

I am still planning on heading up on Sunday. Is anyone else doing the same? 
My cell is 539-7605.

Dan.

---

From: "kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:07:58 -0500

Bad news everybody!

The XJS continues to run hot.  An IR thermometer shows the temp on the pipe
the sending unit is mounted in at 200 degrees.  Unfortunately it wasn't
until I started to drive it farther than just delivering it to the shop that
this showed up,

I can't take it out on the highway with this problem so we will be staying
home this weekend.  Just as well really, since I forgot that I would have to
pay PST when I licensed it ($650!!!). I now don't have any cash for the trip
anyway.

Please think of us and take lots of pictures.  We'll see you all next
Sunday.

I have cancelled out hotel reservations.  If someone could let the Saskatoon
folks know that we will not be there I would appreciate it.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:23 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Bob

-----Original Message-----

My cell # is 529-4075

Cheers
Kevin

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.1/1559 - Release Date: 7/17/2008
6:08 PM

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 00:37:57 -0600

Hi Kevin;

  If that is 200 degrees fahrenheit with a 14 lb pressure rad cap, that 
would be within normal operating limits  for a modern engine. What does the 
needle on the temp gauge show?  Does the gauge show numbers or just a green 
area?
   Just a thought...........good luck.....Mike.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 07:42:13 -0600

Mike/Kevin

If there is any question about what is normal, I'd suggest subscribing to
the Jag-lovers XJS list - if they are anything like the E and XK lists, the
knowledge base out there is priceless.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: July 18, 2008 12:38 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hi Kevin;

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:11:08 -0600

Sorry to hear about the heating problem.  When I first got my VDP she ran a 
bit hot.  The problem was that the space between the AC condenser and the 
rad was full of debris - old leaves, fuzz, bugs and what not, which cuts the 
effective size of the rad in half.  Maybe give this a quick look, although 
cleaning it out is a bit of a task.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "kevin" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.5.1/1560 - Release Date: 7/18/2008 
> 6:47 AM

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:17:41 -0600

Kevin, here's some more food for thought.  I was moving the VDP to my back 
garage and, as often happens, I missed the turn and ended up on the highway 
for a bit of a run.  Back in the garage, with the temp gauge sitting on 90 
C. where it should be, and AC on, the temp at the A bank thermostat housing 
was 224 F. and the B bank was 228.  This makes sense, since this is the 
outlet for the heated coolant after making its way through the heads picking 
up heat, and there would be conduction of some heat from the metal of the 
head into the water jacket.  The coolent in the rad at the inlet, according 
to the tank temp, was 205.

By comparison, 200 seems on the cool side.

Tony

---

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:12:25 -0600

Cal thinks that this should be running at about 180 degrees.  The temp 
guage does not have numbers only L-M-H.  The needle should be sitting on 
the M according to everything that I have read but it rises to halfway 
between the M and the H.  definitely too high.

I have subscribed to the xjs forum on the jag-lovers website and I will 
see what they can tell me.  Interestingly enough I found last night that 
there is almost no air being drawn in on the right side of the engine.  I 
don't know if that is related to the temp problem or not but I'll see what 
the guys on the forum say.

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
[email-masked]

Mike <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/18/2008 12:37 AM
Please respond to
JAGNUTS Regina <[email-masked]>

To
JAGNUTS Regina <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hi Kevin;

  If that is 200 degrees fahrenheit with a 14 lb pressure rad cap, that 
would be within normal operating limits  for a modern engine. What does 
the 
needle on the temp gauge show?  Does the gauge show numbers or just a 
green 
area?
   Just a thought...........good luck.....Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "kevin" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> home this weekend.  Just as well really, since I forgot that I would 
have 
> to
> that should get me through the weekend but it is running a little hot. I 

> am

---

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:18:21 -0600

Thanks Tony,  I will do some more investigations with the IR thermometer 
this weekend (I now have one of my own).  I will use your measurements as 
reference points.  I had a quick look between the rad and the AC condenser 
as I had read about it getting gunked up and it looked OK but I really 
need to get a good light in there to be sure.

Cheers

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
[email-masked]

Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/18/2008 01:17 PM
Please respond to
JAGNUTS Regina <[email-masked]>

To

Subject

garage and, as often happens, I missed the turn and ended up on the 
highway 
for a bit of a run.  Back in the garage, with the temp gauge sitting on 90 

C. where it should be, and AC on, the temp at the A bank thermostat 
housing 
was 224 F. and the B bank was 228.  This makes sense, since this is the 
outlet for the heated coolant after making its way through the heads 
picking 
up heat, and there would be conduction of some heat from the metal of the 
head into the water jacket.  The coolent in the rad at the inlet, 
according 
to the tank temp, was 205.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tony Koschinsky" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

> Sorry to hear about the heating problem.  When I first got my VDP she 
ran 
> a
> rad was full of debris - old leaves, fuzz, bugs and what not, which cuts 

have
>> going over to Cal's tomorrow and he is going to get an accurate reading 

>> of

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:45:57 -0600

No air on the right bank is normal at idle.  Idle air comes in through the 
Auxiliarry Air Valve on the left side coolant rail and is fed into both 
banks through the balance tube at the rear of the engine.  It draws from the 
left air cleaner so nothing should be going in through the right.  If air is 
going in through the right, the throttle butterflies are incorrectly 
adjusted.  They should have only .002 clearance, essentially closed but not 
contacting so as not to bind.

It should have no effect on engine temp.  If the temp gauge holds steady and 
doesn't go high at a stop, and move lower when moving, then it probably is 
the gauge sender.  If it does move around, then you have a mechanical issue, 
be it a clogged rad, late timing, defective cat or some such.  Maybe it just 
misses that California air.

Anyway, congrats on passing the medical and getting plates.  Now the fun can 
really begin.

Tony

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:22:07 -0600

TONY, I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR 4WEEKS AND I COME HOME TO ABOUT 40 EMAILS FROM 
JAGNUTS [SOME OF THE LAST ONES Brits by bus ] IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I ONLY 
GET THE ONES THAT HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, NOT ALL OF THE ADDRESS OF JAGNUTS, 
GANG. THERE MUST BE 10 ALL ABOUT CARS RUNING TOO HOT AND NOT WORKING 
RIGHT????. IAM SORRY BUT I DONT NEED ALL THESE EMAILS THANK YOU NORMAN.

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:54:42 -0600

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:23:12 -0600

Sorry about that, Norm.  I suppose I should have just replied to Kevin 
directly, but I thought that perhaps others might have something to add to 
help him out.

I don't know whether you can limit the messages that the board sends to you. 
Maybe Bob has some advice.  I think that the only effective way to limit the 
number of messages is for the members to excercise some self censorship, but 
that would kind of defeat the purpose.

Tony

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:39:35 -0600

Norm

There are basically three options:

1.	get all the e-mails sent to the list as individual e-mails (i.e.
what you get now.
2.	get the e-mails in digest format (not sure how that works, but I
think you get them all, but just in one e-mail per day or so).
3.	Unsubscribe to the list.

What I do is create a "Rule" in outlook that sends all the JAGNUTS e-mail to
a folder separate from my Inbox folder.  I can then read them at my leisure
when I get a chance and don't have them mixed among my other e-mails.

Hope this helps.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: July 18, 2008 9:23 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Tony

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:16:47 -0600

I was looking at the shop manual and noticed that the V12 HE was fitted with 
190 F thermostats.  That is the temp at which they begin to open, being 
fully open at 205 F.  I hope this helps.

My recollection of discussions about the Jaguar temp gauges is that they are 
quite accurate, meaning that if they show a reading above mid range you are 
likely to be experiencing overheating.  You are quite right to be cautious 
until you know for sure one way or another.

Good luck.  Let us know next week what you find out.  I'm pretty sure at 
least some of us will make it back from S'toon.

Tony

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:26:46 -0600

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

>>> left air cleaner so nothing should be going in through the right.  If 
>>> air
>>> is
>>>>> until I started to drive it farther than just delivering it to the 
>>>>> shop
>>>>> that
>>>>> this showed up,
>>>>>
>>>>> pay PST when I licensed it ($650!!!). I now don't have any cash for 
>>>>> the
>>>>> trip
>>>>> anyway.
>>>>>

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:26:41 -0600

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:26:52 -0600