Subject: [JAGNUTS] Holiday Doo - Sunday December 19th

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:08:42 -0600

Hello All

A reminder that the Holiday Doo is set for December 19th at Ian and
Sherry's.  It will be pot luck again this year, so let Ian and Sherry know
as soon as possible if you are coming and what you will be bringing for
food.  

Also, don't forget the annual gift exchange.  Bring some useless trinket
that you want to pawn off on some unsuspecting individual (i.e. the wrapping
paper is often worth far more than the gift).  Also a reminder that the
person who wound up with "The Bucket" last year must return it to the gift
pool or face interminable ridicule.

Beyond that, I'll let Ian and Sherry pipe in here and let you know times,
etc.

Bob

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:29:10 -0600

Hi there,

The XMas Party is at 3478 Albert St. We will be ready for company at 4:00 pm.
Sherry is roasting a turkey so please let her know what you are bringing for
the pot luck.

See you all there and we wish you a very Merry Christmas,
Ian

>>> "Bob" <[email-masked]> 12/10/2010 8:08 AM >>>
Hello All

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -   mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:23:43 -0600

We'll bring either perogies or cabbage rolls.  If someone else wants to do one of these, let us know which and we'll do the other.

Looking forward to the doo!

Tony and Donna

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:38:54 -0600

Lynn and I will be there.  We (well, really Lynn for health and safety
reasons), will make a vegetable casserole if that works for Sherry (and
Ian).  Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: December 10, 2010 8:29 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Cc: Sherry Wolf
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Holiday Doo - Sunday December 19th

Hi there,

The XMas Party is at 3478 Albert St. We will be ready for company at 4:00
pm.
Sherry is roasting a turkey so please let her know what you are bringing for
the pot luck.

Hello All

Bob

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 08:13:07 -0600

Do I bring buns again?
  Please let me know.
    Mike.