Subject: [JAGNUTS] Starbucks Sunday

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:37:06 -0600

Hello All

Sunday will be the first Starbucks of the season.  A great opportunity to
get the cars our, especially those who have new wheels.  Perhaps a nice
drive afterwards weather permitting.

Also, have updated the website a bit.  Hopefully Darren notices the minor
update to the home page animation.  A few other pages have some revisions as
well.

Hopefully we'll see you all out Sunday!

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:47:25 -0600

Speaking of that opening animation, it takes a long time to load even with high
speed internet. Perhaps you could do something else like just a background
image to keep people from leaving in frustration not knowing that none of the
links work because the inimation is still loading on their browser.

Just a thought...

Glen
------------

Quoting JAGNUTS <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
>
>

--

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:18:12 -0600

Hi Glen;...If you just double click on whatever you want off the left hand 
column, it will go there right away,  stopping the animation in mid 
flight...Mike.

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:19:22 -0600

Sorry Glen I do not have that problem.  Another thought today, or society
today wants instant gratification -what happened to the era of two Campbell
soup tins and the waxed string that corrected them ;-)
Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:24:52 -0600

Glen ... Already taken care of ... on the left hand side of the webpage, you
will see a note "dial up users click here" ... this has a no-animation
homepage ... I have not spent a lot of time on this branch of the website,
so if you have any problems just let me know ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: April 02, 2008 3:47 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Starbucks Sunday

Speaking of that opening animation, it takes a long time to load even with
high
speed internet. Perhaps you could do something else like just a background
image to keep people from leaving in frustration not knowing that none of
the
links work because the inimation is still loading on their browser.

Just a thought...

Glen

---

From: Alan Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:29:56 -0600

Hello,

      The site is not that slow for me..

      Have to say "LOVE the TUNE" >> big Bob..
Alan.. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 4:19 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Starbucks Sunday

Sorry Glen I do not have that problem.  Another thought today, or society
today wants instant gratification -what happened to the era of two Campbell
soup tins and the waxed string that corrected them ;-) Kind regards Ed
Saskatoon

[email-masked] wrote:
> Speaking of that opening animation, it takes a long time to load even 
> with high speed internet. Perhaps you could do something else like 
> just a background image to keep people from leaving in frustration not 
> knowing that none of the links work because the inimation is still loading
on their browser.
>>Sunday will be the first Starbucks of the season.  A great opportunity 
>>to get the cars our, especially those who have new wheels.  Perhaps a 
>>nice drive afterwards weather permitting.
>>
>>Also, have updated the website a bit.  Hopefully Darren notices the 
>>minor update to the home page animation.  A few other pages have some 
>>revisions as well.
>>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:19:05 -0600

I have high speed on my computers at home and work and always find they slow
right down while that animation loads and rolls through. Oh well...

Glen
------------

--

---

From: Alan Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:08:38 -0600

Hello,

       I just love it, even although it takes a little while..

       Love the tune big bob..

Alan..  

-----Original Message-----

Speaking of that opening animation, it takes a long time to load even with
high speed internet. Perhaps you could do something else like just a
background image to keep people from leaving in frustration not knowing that
none of the links work because the inimation is still loading on their
browser.

Just a thought...

Glen
------------