Subject: [JAGNUTS] goodwood

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 13:25:08 -0600

Hello Bob and fellow Jagnuts,

      I have been trying to e-mail the group however having a few
      problems..lol Big Bob is going to fix them for me..

      Goodwood,

              1. On the way in depending which route one takes you
                 pass the Rolls Royce factory about 5-10 mins from
                 the parking lot. >> Might well be worth the effort
                 to see if you can arrange a factory tour.

                 The parking lot for the punters is some thing else
                 to see it's a show itself..

              2. Book early for the accommodation also, if you
                 cannot get close perhaps Portsmouth it's only
                 18 miles away and lots of B&B/Hotels there.

              3. You should be able to by a pass which will cover
                 the 3 grandstands well worth the extra money.
                 My Buddie who is a member bought these passes
                 they might only apply to members not 100% sure.
                 but well worth checking into.

              4. Possibly you might like to pop up to Scotland
                 Gretna Green we stay 5 miles away.. The thought
                 behind this is:

                                I could arrange classic car hire
                 MGB, TRIUMPH, and of Course JAG'S for those of
                 you that like them ..lol. arrange some B&B and
                 take you some runs through the Scottish Borders

                 Couple of cool drives which you could google and
                 see what you will encounter..

                 Devils BefTub
                 Dalvene Pass

                 btw. if you go off the road your not comming back..lol

Alan..

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 07:46:36 -0600

Thanks for the update Alan.
Sounds like this could be a great trip.
Keep us in the loop guys.

Bob Burnyeat, MSAA, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: May 6, 2012 1:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] goodwood

      Goodwood,

                 Devils BefTub
                 Dalvene Pass

Alan..
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________