Subject: [JAGNUTS] May Long -- and -- A bit of a Grumble

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 16:07:10 -0600

Some friends of ours have invited the group to the opening of the breakfast
menu at Robin's Emerald Park on the May long weekend.  There seemed to be a
bit of a consensus that this was a good idea.  I'll put it on the schedule.

--- ALSO ---

There were a few grumbles about the service and seating arrangements at
breakfast this morning - enough that there was some thought about trying
another venue.  Someone suggested the new Cora's - they are open for 9am on
Sunday's (actually they open at 7am).  I've tried the one in Ardire and it
is very good.  A bit more pricey than Fusion though.

A copy of their menu and location can be found at:

http://www.chezcora.com/regina

Show of hands to try Cora's?

Bob

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 16:13:36 -0600

Fine with me. Ian

Ian B. Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 9, 2014, at 4:07 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:22:52 -0600

Sounds good to me.
Mike.

---

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:37:23 +0000

I don't mind giving a new place a try.  That said, Fusion has a lot going for
it such as shredded hash browns and parking next door (for March 23 and
after).  Might it not be a good idea to talk to them about a standing
reservation?

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 4:07 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] May Long -- and -- A bit of a Grumble

--- ALSO ---

There were a few grumbles about the service and seating arrangements at
breakfast this morning - enough that there was some thought about trying
another venue.  Someone suggested the new Cora's - they are open for 9am on
Sunday's (actually they open at 7am).  I've tried the one in Ardire and it is
very good.  A bit more pricey than Fusion though.

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:04:57 -0600

A standing reservation might not be a bad idea (if we like the place).  Lynn
indicates they don't take reservations, so your legal mind may have to come
up with a clever way for us to have a permanent non-reservation.

I will not be at breakfast this Sunday so I will leave you guinea pigs ...
er ... fellows to see how the place turns out.

I'll update the website.

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Koschinsky, Tony JU
Sent: March 11, 2014 9:37 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] May Long -- and -- A bit of a Grumble

I don't mind giving a new place a try.  That said, Fusion has a lot going
for it such as shredded hash browns and parking next door (for March 23 and
after).  Might it not be a good idea to talk to them about a standing
reservation?

Tony

--- ALSO ---

Bob

---

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:20:40 +0000

Actually, I was talking about talking to Fusion about a standing reservation,
in order to address the issues that have led to us considering abandoning
them.

I take it that it is settled that we are going to Cora's this Sunday.  See you
all (Bob and Lynn excepted) there.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:05 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] May Long -- and -- A bit of a Grumble

A standing reservation might not be a bad idea (if we like the place).  Lynn
indicates they don't take reservations, so your legal mind may have to come up
with a clever way for us to have a permanent non-reservation.

I'll update the website.

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Tony

--- ALSO ---

Bob

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:44:35 -0600

See you at Cora's Sunday.
Mike.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] May Long -- and -- A bit of a Grumble

> for
> is