Subject: [JAGNUTS] PICS

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:11:17 -0600

Hi Bob, This is the only photo I have of my car so far, hope it looks okay.!!
Norm

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Picture 006.jpg]

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:25:39 -0600

Norm ... Send it directly to [email-masked] ... the list strips out
photos ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Norm Latham
Sent: April 13, 2008 8:11 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] PICS

Hi Bob, This is the only photo I have of my car so far, hope it looks
okay.!!
Norm

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Picture 006.jpg]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________