Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Eurofahr 2007 Winnipeg

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:36:37 -0600

Received this from Winnipeg this morning ...

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: June 18, 2007 10:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Eurofahr 2007 Winnipeg

Hi,

My name is Nik Fast and I am one of the directors for the BMW Club of
Manitoba.  Just wanted to let you know about an event we are running this
summer called Eurofahr 2007 her in Winnipeg.  It is an open invitation to
all European car enthusiasts and we'd love to have some good representations
from the British car manufacturers.  On-line registration is a available
at...

http://www.eurofahr.ca

Please forward this email to any fellow European car enthusiasts.  Thanks,
hope to see you at Eurofahr!

Nik Fast - http://www.bmwpower.ca