Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

From: "Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 02:32:02 -0600

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to wish everyone back in Regina a very Merry Christmas. Hope you
think of us once in a while, we think of the Jagnuts allot and miss you all
very much. I only wish I could come to visit with a jag again, but that won't
be for a while. Even though times are a little tough right now, the last thing
to go will be my Jags.

As you know, Bonnie and I moved out to Ottawa to pursue the Chuckle Bros
dream, and  it's starting to slowly take shape. The jagnuts were very
supportive of my adventure and I thank you very much for that. To update you
all, our cartoon is now in 38 papers across Canada and we just became
available to the U.S market last month and already locked up in two very large
papers, the Seattle Times and the New York Daily News. For those counting that
brings our possible readership to approximately  10 to 15 million people, and
we're just getting started!

We wish you all the best in the New Year and  will be thinking about the good
time we would be having at your Christmas party at Tony and Donna's.

Ron and Bonnie Boychuk
Transplanted Jagnuts

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:39:05 -0600

Merry Christmas Ron and Bonnie,
 We'll save a spot for you at the Christmas table at Tony and Donna's.  15 
million people...Wow!
  Merry Christmas and all the best in 2008....Mike in Pense.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:32 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:03:30 -0600

Hi Ron

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Bonnie from one of
the Saskatoon Branch of Jagnuts!

Sounds like the Chuckle Bros are doing very well, just  a great show and a super
idea!

Kind regards
Ed and Margaret

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:23:11 -0600

Ron and Bonnie,

We miss you but enjoy your success. All the best in the New Year. We
know you will be famous when you hit the Estevan Mercury.

Ian and Sherry

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205 

>>> "Ron" <[email-masked]> 12/13/2007 2:32 AM >>>
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to wish everyone back in Regina a very Merry Christmas.
Hope you
think of us once in a while, we think of the Jagnuts allot and miss you
all
very much. I only wish I could come to visit with a jag again, but that
won't
be for a while. Even though times are a little tough right now, the
last thing
to go will be my Jags.

As you know, Bonnie and I moved out to Ottawa to pursue the Chuckle
Bros
dream, and  it's starting to slowly take shape. The jagnuts were very
supportive of my adventure and I thank you very much for that. To
update you
all, our cartoon is now in 38 papers across Canada and we just became
available to the U.S market last month and already locked up in two
very large
papers, the Seattle Times and the New York Daily News. For those
counting that
brings our possible readership to approximately  10 to 15 million
people, and
we're just getting started!

We wish you all the best in the New Year and  will be thinking about
the good
time we would be having at your Christmas party at Tony and Donna's.

Ron and Bonnie Boychuk
Transplanted Jagnuts

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:58:44 -0600

Ron/Bonnie

It's great to hear from you - we hadn't heard from you for a bit so we
thought you'd gone all rich-and-famous on us (we should have known better!).

I'm glad to hear Chuckle Bros. is doing so well - 15 million people is a
pretty good number, and I'm sure you'll find there is more to come.  I
certainly enjoy it every morning (except Sunday when there is no Leader
Post), and especially like when you through in the odd Jaguar (yes I know
Luigi - Jaguars are all odd!).

Anyway, take care and Merry Christmas.

Bob & Lynn

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ron
Sent: December 13, 2007 2:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to wish everyone back in Regina a very Merry Christmas. Hope you
think of us once in a while, we think of the Jagnuts allot and miss you all
very much. I only wish I could come to visit with a jag again, but that
won't
be for a while. Even though times are a little tough right now, the last
thing
to go will be my Jags.

As you know, Bonnie and I moved out to Ottawa to pursue the Chuckle Bros
dream, and  it's starting to slowly take shape. The jagnuts were very
supportive of my adventure and I thank you very much for that. To update you
all, our cartoon is now in 38 papers across Canada and we just became
available to the U.S market last month and already locked up in two very
large
papers, the Seattle Times and the New York Daily News. For those counting
that
brings our possible readership to approximately  10 to 15 million people,
and
we're just getting started!

We wish you all the best in the New Year and  will be thinking about the
good
time we would be having at your Christmas party at Tony and Donna's.

Ron and Bonnie Boychuk
Transplanted Jagnuts