Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:38:59 -0600

_____  

From: Kevin Smith [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: February 22, 2008 3:33 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: 'JAGNUTS Regina'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

I will definitely be there if we are in town.  That is the period that we
are usually up at the lake but our vacation won't be set until April when
the campsite bookings open.  I will know for certain at that time 

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
[email-masked]

"Bob" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked] 

02/17/2008 06:54 PM 

Please respond to
JAGNUTS Regina <[email-masked]>

To

"'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]> 

cc

Subject

[JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

Hello All

Had a call from Ed in Saskatoon yesterday afternoon.  It sounds like they
are planning a bit of an event for the 10th anniversary Brits-by-the-Bus
this summer.  Ed was wondering if we could get an idea of how many might be
coming this year.  No sure of the date, but it will be on a Sunday about
third week of July.

I know Lynn and I have enjoyed going the past few years and are planning to
go up again this year.  Let me know if you are thinking of going so I can
pass the a number along to Ed.

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________