Subject: [JAGNUTS] question

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:09:31 -0600

I noticed on the Jagnuts site it states that the tour is having lunch in
Indian Head. What happened to Katepwa? I was looking forward to the
valley trip, as well as an afternoon golf game at Katepwa. Have the
plans changed?

---

From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 06:03:46 -0600

That's a good question Ron. I don't have an answer to that one. There may be
some one out there that knows Like Bob, or Ian or perhaps Sherry.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Ron Boychuk
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:10 PM
To: Ken Exner
Subject: [JAGNUTS] question

I noticed on the Jagnuts site it states that the tour is having lunch in
Indian Head. What happened to Katepwa? I was looking forward to the
valley trip, as well as an afternoon golf game at Katepwa. Have the
plans changed?
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________