Subject: [JAGNUTS] Afternoon by the Lake

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:09:11 -0600

Hello Tony and Donna

Thanks for opening your cottage to us, superb afternoon and
evening - just sitting on the deck and looking across Pasqua Lake
to the wooded southern shore was excellent therapy!

The company, food,  and conversations  made for another memorable
Jagnut gathering

Many thanks from Margaret and me!!!

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:53:15 -0600

Tony / Donna

Lynn and I echo Ed's comments.  A wonderful afternoon!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: August 06, 2007 3:09 PM
To: Jagnuts List
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Afternoon by the Lake

Hello Tony and Donna

Kind regards
Ed
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:54:22 -0600

Thanks for the echo.  We get a lot of them in the valley, although perhaps 
more so one lake over.

Thank you all for coming.  The afternoon was enjoyable, relaxing (except for 
the drive in the Apollo, which was anything but), and, thanks to Ed's 
extensive aquarian experience, educational as well.  I hope the pictures of 
dishwashers turned out.

Tony

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 23:34:12 -0600

Thanks Tony and Donna

  Exactly what a summer weekend afternoon is supposed to be...great food, 
great company, and a really nice place to enjoy it all...Thanks 
again....Mike.

P S...I just read my messages.............I know nothing about the Apollo 
ride....I wasn't there....Honest!!