Subject: [JAGNUTS] JRL Inaugural Event

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 22:00:15 -0600

The inaugural event of the newly formed Jagnuts Racing League (JRL) took
place this past Tuesday on the newly resurfaced Lewry Motorsport Park. This
much anticipated event was fully covered by the worldwide racing press due
to its prestigious lineup of racing teams.

For the official Press release, please go to the following website

http://users.accesscomm.ca/engl/_Account%20Jagnuts/120417.html

Bob

---

From: Chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:19:20 -0600

Hello race lovers. This week the action continues at Lewry Motorsport Park.
That's right after a weeks absence it's time to come defend your title or
stake out out your place in the standings. Although Phil has shot to an early
lead here is still plenty of opportunity to take the drivers trophy this
season.
  See you at 3619 21st ave Tuesday the 24th.  Practice starts at 7pm.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-04-21, at 10:00 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:50:06 -0600

Chris

Unfortunately pop Racing will not be able to attend this evening.  Please
keep a record of who wins what heats and their times, and I'll put 'em on
the website.  If someone can take a photo or two, that would be great as
well.

bob (er ... pop)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: April 23, 2012 5:19 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Tuesday night is Race Night!

Hello race lovers. This week the action continues at Lewry Motorsport Park.
That's right after a weeks absence it's time to come defend your title or
stake out out your place in the standings. Although Phil has shot to an
early lead here is still plenty of opportunity to take the drivers trophy
this season.
  See you at 3619 21st ave Tuesday the 24th.  Practice starts at 7pm.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-04-21, at 10:00 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The inaugural event of the newly formed Jagnuts Racing League (JRL) 
> took place this past Tuesday on the newly resurfaced Lewry Motorsport 
> Park. This much anticipated event was fully covered by the worldwide 
> racing press due to its prestigious lineup of racing teams.
>