Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Our Own WeatherNut Receives Fame!

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:36:31 -0600

Yes - definitely a great round of applause to our weathernut Brian - he
has also been doing very well on the weather an deserves another round
of applause for that too.  Let's all hope he has some time soon to get
the car(s) out and join us for coffee.

Luigi 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Sent: May 29, 2006 8:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Brian Saunders - JAGNUT
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Our Own WeatherNut Receives Fame!

For those of you who missed it, last week's paper had an article on
eligibility for street names in our fair City.  Our very own
WeatherNut's name was on the list, so you soon may see a "Saunders Mews"
in a neighbourhood near you!

No doubt it was recognition of his thankless job in preparing the fine
weather we Jagnuts have enjoyed over the last few years.

Congrats Brian!

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:37:57 -0600

Well I certainly would add my congrats to Brian......... BUT I have been at
coffee this month and it seems to be raining or cold a lot. So his
Weathernut activities are suspect.

Ian Bailey
 
Cell (306) 591-4574
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: May 29, 2006 8:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Our Own WeatherNut Receives Fame!

Luigi 

-----Original Message-----

Congrats Brian!

Bob