Subject: [JAGNUTS] TONY AND DONNA's ANNUAL COTTAGE SWAREE

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:04:25 -0600

Tony and Donna are hosting their annual cottage swaree tomorrow (Sunday).
We'll be meeting at Starbucks (Southland) at 1pm and heading out there
shortly thereafter.  Don't forget to bring food, drinks, and turnips!

For those with GPS's, if you want to email me I will send you the lat-long
stuff offline.

Bob

---

From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:56:52 -0600

Tony phoned a few minutes ago and advised he and Donna have regrettably had
to cancel (postpone actually) tomorrow's swaree.  Tony apologizes to all,
and promises to make it up to us (or at least he would have promised if he
had thought of it).

We'll still meet at Starbucks tomorrow morning at 9, though.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: July 04, 2009 2:04 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] TONY AND DONNA's ANNUAL COTTAGE SWAREE

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 20:19:44 -0600

I am back in town and can confirm Bob's committment that we shall, indeed, 
make it up somehow.  We will have to look at alternate dates this summer to 
do the run to the lake.  I didn't do all that painting for nothing.  I'd 
prefer to call the swaree postponed instead of cancelled.

In the meantime, Donna and I will be spending time at the General Hospital 
where, apparently, turnips are not to be found.  At last report Donna's 
mother is resting comfortably, which always sounds better than it is.  I'll 
try to break away for a coffee if I can, preferably at Starbucks at 9.

Tony