Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fw: JONAT

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 12:18:58 -0600

FYI.

If anyone has ideas on possible sponsorship for the JONAT June 1 Gala Evening
event please let me know.

Ian
----- Original Message -----
From: Vaughn Wyant
To: Ian Bailey
Cc: Bob England ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked] ;
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 12:11 PM
Subject: RE: JONAT

Thanks for your emails. We have just completed our meeting and discussed your
event! Ian, we are a relatively small Jaguar dealership and although we are
part of a larger automotive enterprise we do profit center all departments!
That being said we spend advertising and promotion on a per vehicle sold basis
and that is how we have to operate in order to contain costs. Frankly, after
reviewing our spending YTD and our sales results we do not have incremental $$
to spend on your event. We will need to direct our promotional and ad budgets
on direct vehicle advertising and probably another Premium Car Show in Regina
this fall. That costs us about $10,000 but results in immediate gratification.

All that said we will be pleased to sponsor non-cash prizes for the rally and
provide whatever logistical support that is reasonable. I know that you were
hoping for more but frankly we just do not have the budgets at this time.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

Thanks again

Vaughn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

From: Ian Bailey [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 9:26 AM
To: Vaughn Wyant
Cc: Bob England
Subject: JONAT

Greetings,

I am distributing invitations this weekends for the JONAT "Gala" Evening we
are holding June 1, in Regina at the Science Centre. Right now we have about
60 people committed to coming but I expect that we will have about 100 people
when everyone gets registered.

I have to know if you are going to help sponsor this event or not very soon. I
only have two weeks to settle on the final details. As well I would like to
discuss Jaguar sponsorship on the invitation and with the media in our
promotions this weekend, if indeed, you are a sponsor. If you decide not to
participate in this event, I will have to go a completely different way.

From your last email it sounded like you were having a meeting  with your
colleagues this week to discuss this request. If you have made any decisions
please let me know as soon as possible.

This is my last weekend of promoting this event so I have to know what the
overall concept is going to be so I can promote the evening as it will be held
and start the final organizing.

Again, thanks for considering this proposal and if you have any questions
please call me at 306-591-4574.

Ian Bailey

Ps. It is going to be  a great evening so please consider driving in for the
evening in your E-type.