Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: [SomersetCoupeOwners] English Law

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:37:36 -0600

_____  

From: mike scales [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: April 3, 2006 3:31 PM
To: Bob
Subject: Fw: [SomersetCoupeOwners] English Law

 
. Law of Cyclic Effort in Restoration
Similar to the example of the process of painting the Golden Gate 
Bridge, this law states that as soon as one need or problem is solved, 
another will pop up to take its place. Thus a British car restoration 
is never completed, but always in progress. 

3. Law of Momentum and Inertia
Most simply stated this law is British cars are hard to start, but once 
you get them going there is no stopping them. Also know as Girling's 
Law, this explains why most older British sports cars which still run, 
need bodywork on their front wings, bonnets and/or front aprons. 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.5/300 - Release Date: 2006.04.03