Subject: [JAGNUTS] If you have an ad on the website

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:08:15 -0600

If you have an ad on the website, it likely expires at the end of the month.
Please check and let me know if you would like to continue placement the
placement.  All expired ads will be removed in the next week or so.

Bob
HYPERLINK
"http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm"http://nonprofits.acces
scomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htmHYPERLINK "http://www.jonat.org/"

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.2/105 - Release Date: 2005.09.19

---

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:14:36 +0000

Hi Bob, I regret to say that I have to sell my cars , I just dont have the 
time and cant find parts so I will send you some pictures and if you could 
please put them in the classified for sale or trade . thanks.  Dave

>From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [JAGNUTS] If you have an ad on the website
>Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:08:15 -0600
>
>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
>_______________________________________________
>

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new 
MSN Search! Check it out!

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:09:36 -0600

Shall do Dave ... Just ignore the last note I sent you ... Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dave Sebastien
Sent: September 20, 2005 12:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] If you have an ad on the website

>Please check and let me know if you would like to continue placement 
>the placement.  All expired ads will be removed in the next week or so.
>
>
>Bob
>HYPERLINK
>"http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm"http://nonprofits.
>acces scomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htmHYPERLINK "http://www.jonat.org/"
>
>
>--
>Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.2/105 - Release Date: 
>2005.09.19 _______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.2/105 - Release Date: 2005.09.19

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:41:49 -0600

Dave ... One more question ... What sort of $$$ are you looking for (we
always try to put this in the ads) ... Bob

---

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:23:25 +0000

$ 5000.00 OBO  takes everything.       Dave

>Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:41:49 -0600
>

_________________________________________________________________
Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special 
stationery, fonts and colors. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.