Subject: [JAGNUTS] Canmore Car Show

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:43:33 -0600

I received the following from Canmore earlier today.  Bob

--------------------

Rolling Sculpture

Show & Shine

104-109 Bow Meadows Cr.,

Canmore, AB, T1W 2W8

Email: [email-masked]

Phone: 403.688.6655

Fax: 403.678.5664

Fathers Day Car Show

This second annual event has been scheduled for Canmore, Alberta on Sunday,
June 18th, 2006, in Centennial Park, from noon to 4 pm.  The 2006 edition of
the Show & Shine will build on the overwhelming success of the 2005 Show...

Proceeds of the event will be donated to Food for Learning, an initiative
of the Canadian Rockies Public Schools.  

The event is open to any car or light truck manufactured before 1979.  In
addition to the vintage and classic car classes, 2006 will see the debut of
a class for cars manufactured after 1980.  European, British, Japanese and
American vehicles are invited to participate. 

Awards will be determined by the participants voting for Favorite Classes,
the general public voting for Peoples Choice and a Judged Award for the
Best in Show.  The number of entries will be limited.

Pre-registration is $20.00 and closes May 31st, 2005.  Subsequent
registrations are $25.00.  

Volunteers are needed and any help that can be provided will be appreciated.

All vehicles must be on site by 11:00 am, June 18th and will be released
from the site at 4:00 pm. 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.1/279 - Release Date: 2006.03.10