Subject: [JAGNUTS] Paint Chip Repair

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:07:16 -0600

This came from the XJ list at jag-lovers.org, and I thought it might be of
interest ...

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
jkenny
Sent: August 15, 2005 3:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [xj] Paint Chip Repair - Great success this weekend

Hi,
I came across a product that makes paint chip repair very easy. 
Mothers brand paint chip repair.  Here's how it works:  First you fill the
chip with the paint. As you would expect, the new paint will not be flush
with the surface paint next to it. Second you let the new paint dry for 30
to 45 minutes.  Third you take the Repair solution and apply a dab of it to
the new paint. Forth you take a plastic plate, enclosed in the package
(about the size of a credit card), and place it behind a cotton tee shirt.
Then take the tee shirt/flat plate and gently rub it over the new paint.
The Mothers solution disolves the new paint, the tee shirt sucks up the
excess and the flat plastic plate ensures you don't disolve the new paint
below the surrounding surface - you can barely tell that you did a chip
repair to it!  I had such great results that I just wanted to share this
with you. Hope it helps you too. 

John
1985 XJ6

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.10/73 - Release Date: 2005.08.15