Subject: [JAGNUTS] Auto transport

From: British Cars <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:35:57 -0600

This message is for Phil,

Phil, I was in Mexico when your request for info re transport from BC 
came through. My brother lives in Chilliwack and hauls cars for a 
living , but only in the province of BC. I e-mailed him from Mexico. 
The following is his response- hope this helps!

"As far as the car carrier goes the best would be to wait until summer 
for
minimal damage or to use a trailer that's enclosed which is more 
expensive.
The one he's suggesting is Hansen's Forwarding at 1 877 744 7543 or 
email
www.LHF.com."

Their website has a quote generating form and all the info you might 
need. I didn't know what kind of car you were thinking of moving 
(care/protection priority or cost priority).

Dennis Billo
SBCC

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:28:39 -0600

Thanks Dennis!  Hansen's is one of the compamies I am looking into. Right now,
I must say they are leading the others in my selection process.  My criteria
is not just cost, but a few other factors including ease of working with and
experience.

Thanks again for your email.

Phil
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the email is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it is
addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified that the
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me immediately by telephone or fax and delete all copies of the
original message.

----- Original Message -----
From: British Cars [[email-masked]]
Sent: 01/23/2009 11:35 AM CST
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Auto transport

Dennis Billo
SBCC
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________