Subject: [JAGNUTS] Saturday and Sunday

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:06:49 -0600

Hello All,

I thought that I should let you know that Bob's dad passed away this
evening.  Bob seems to be taking all in stride.  

However, we will not be joining you this weekend in Saskatoon.  Also, I know
that Bob had indicated that he would look into some possible hotels for a
Saturday night stay.  We will need someone to take up the cause.  Enjoy the
weekend for us.  We would definitely prefer to be with you.

Lynn

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:47:59 -0600

Hello Bob and Lynn

We are sorry to hear about your fathers passing, please accept our 
condolences

Kind regards
Ed and Margaret

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:08:07 -0600

So sorry. Please accept our condolences.

Ian and Sherry

>>> "Bob" <[email-masked]> 07/14/09 11:06 PM >>>
Hello All,

Lynn
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -   mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:40:22 -0600

I'm so sorry to hear. Thanks for sharing Lynn.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Glen & Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: July 14, 2009 11:07 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Saturday and Sunday

Hello All,

Lynn

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:42:02 -0600

Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Saturday and Sunday

> Norman and Marie

---

From: "Darren Mosewich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:11:56 -0600

On behalf of both Cindy and myself,  please accept our deepest condolences.
Darren

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:19:53 -0500

So sorry to hear of your father's passing.  Our condolences go out to you and
your family.

Phil & Chris

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:06:49 -0600

_________________________________________________________________
Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9656621

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 06:35:14 -0600

I was sorry to learn of your father's passing Bob, sympathy and
understanding go out to you, Lynn and the rest of your Family.

Kindest regards,

Ken Exner

-----Original Message-----

Hello All,

Lynn

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:15:17 -0600

I'm so sorry Bob,   Sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Mike.