Subject: [JAGNUTS] Membership

From: "Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:31:32 -0600

Hi Bob,

How is everybody out there in the flatland. I kinda miss the prairies but this
place is beautiful. If Mike didn't already mention it, I had to get my tranny
in the XJS rebuilt. OUCH!! Unfortunately I didn't know any local experts to
tell me if I needed it done to the extent they did. I don't trust transmission
places but I do trust the garage that I took it to. He sent it away to have it
checked, so I guess that's the price you pay to get the car safetied. The
Majestic passed the safety with flying colours. I trust everyone has their
cars out in full bloom. I am looking forward to seeing what the guys out here
have.

I'm going to have breakfast with the Ottawa Jag club in a couple of days and
they asked me if I was a member of the Jaguar Club of North America. Refresh
my memory please Bob. Did I ever sign up with that through the Jagnuts? or was
it just the Jonat tour that I joined?

Ron

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:00:04 -0600

Hi Ron

Good to hear from you.  Yes, Mike did mention you had a spot of bother with
your transmission.

If you were a member of JCNA you would have a membership card and be
receiving the JCNA magazine every two months.  There was a small discount
for JONAT  
If you were a JCNA member.

Take care, and say hello to the Ottawa Club for us.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ron
Sent: April 30, 2007 10:32 PM
To: Jag Nuts
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Membership

Hi Bob,

How is everybody out there in the flatland. I kinda miss the prairies but
this place is beautiful. If Mike didn't already mention it, I had to get my
tranny in the XJS rebuilt. OUCH!! Unfortunately I didn't know any local
experts to tell me if I needed it done to the extent they did. I don't trust
transmission places but I do trust the garage that I took it to. He sent it
away to have it checked, so I guess that's the price you pay to get the car
safetied. The Majestic passed the safety with flying colours. I trust
everyone has their cars out in full bloom. I am looking forward to seeing
what the guys out here have.

I'm going to have breakfast with the Ottawa Jag club in a couple of days and
they asked me if I was a member of the Jaguar Club of North America. Refresh
my memory please Bob. Did I ever sign up with that through the Jagnuts? or
was it just the Jonat tour that I joined?

Ron
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 20:08:00 -0600

Nice to hear that Ron is alive and relatively well.

On another note, my neighbour at the lake is selling his TR7.  If anyone is 
interested, or knows someone who might be, let me know.  There's a pic 
attached.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Membership

> was it just the Jonat tour that I joined?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of tr7.jpg]

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 21:03:08 -0600

Hi Tony;
  I have a friend in Swift Current who thinks he wants a TR7. I will let you 
know...Mike.

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:18:24 -0600

Tony

Pictures are stripped out by the server and therefore it did not make it
through.

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: May 2, 2007 8:08 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Membership

Tony

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Membership

> was it just the Jonat tour that I joined?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
tr7.jpg]