Subject: [JAGNUTS] Help needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 04:26:45 -0000

I believe you can get away with it if the engine is out and shipped
seperately. I know a guy who brought in a Ferrari this way. Just reassemble
when they both arrive.

Glen

------------

Date:  	Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:01:36 -0600
From: 	G.R. Green <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: 	[JAGNUTS] Help needed

Hi guys,
I have a $64 question for you.  Are any of you familiar with bringing a
vehicle across the line from the USA?  This car does not have a title and
that seems to be a problem.  Any suggestions?  

Someone suggested that if nothing else worked you could bring it across as
parts. Hopefully, I won't have to resort to that but if you strip it down
as for parts, how far down would it have to be stripped?

Gloria
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "G.R. Green" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:44:30 -0600

Did he leave the transmission and all else intact?