Subject: [JAGNUTS] Attachment (See if you get this.)

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:56:11 -0600

JONAT Sask Sector

Minutes of May 13, 2004

Participants: Bob England, Ian Bailey, Richard Swallow, Luigi Mazzotti, and
Jerry Boulanger

This was our last Committee meeting.

A summary of the events in Saskatchewan is shown below:

  a.. JONAT Registration
  Registration: Just open up http://www.jonat.org, push "The Tour" button,
then push the Register button and go to Registration. Fill in the form and
give BOB England the money. It costs only $10.00 and you will get a real cool
decal for the window of your car. Or even a groovier license plate with the
JONAT logo on it for $40.00.

  Why register: a) It helps defray the costs for setting up the entire NA
tour.

  b) If we get any excess money in Saskatchewan we will donate it to MS
Society.

  c) We can have the most cars registered in all NA for any sector for which
we can be truly proud!!!

  d) You can show your car at the Regina Gala Evening on Tuesday. Have a great
BBQ, (Great Western is donating the beer and prizes, Dilawri BMW/MINI Regina
is donating food and time), you can bring your family and friends, and then
you can watch a cool IMAX movie - The Italian Job on the BIG screen.

  All this for simply filling out the JONAT registration!

  b.. Cypress Hills, Sunday, May 30
  Registration: Anyone can still register at Cypress Park Resort Inn. Contact
Melissa, (306) 662-4477.

  Activities: Cars will start to arrive around 3:00 PM from Drumheller. Check
in. Welcome reception will be in Ian Bailey's room. Options for visiting Park
sites will be outlined at that time. Beer is being supplied by Great Western
(who is helping us out with donations, so please drink GW. It is the best beer
anyway but now you have even a better reason). We will convoy to Bald Butte
and supper (BBQ on the patio) will be at the Hotel.

  Breakfast will be at 8:00 AM in a room set aside at the hotel.

  Jerry Boulanger will bring the refreshments. Jim and Les Pratt will arrange
for car maintenance. The cars will be placed in a special section of the
parking lot.

  c.. Moose Jaw, Monday, May 31
  Registration: Anyone can still register at the Temple Gardens Spa. Call
1-800-718-7727 and mention JONAT, for a special rate. Bring your significant
other, as it is a romantic location. Kids are truly optional. I'd get a
sitter. You can even book a massage.

  Activities: Welcome reception in Ian Bailey's room. All optional activities
will be outlined, including Tunnel Tours, supper arrangements, Nevada Bob's
for golf, etc. Breakfast will be held in a special room at the hotel at 9:00
AM. Luiggi is organizing a real cool rally with prizes and everything.

  Once again, Jerry Boulanger will bring the refreshments. Jim and Les Pratt
will arrange for car maintenance. The cars will be placed in a special section
of the parking lot.

  d.. Regina, Tuesday, June 1
Registration: Anyone can still register at the Hotel Saskatchewan Radisson.
Mention JONAT for a special rate.

Activities: The Regina Gala Evening at the Science Center/IMAX:

5:00 PM JONAT participants Car SHOW AND SHINE at IMAX.

5:00 - 7:00 PM Family BBQ and refreshments sponsored by Dilawri BMW/MINI
Regina and Great Western Beer. The media will be coming so clean up the cars
and kids.

7:00 - 9:00 PM The Italian Job at IMAX

Cost: $10.00 per car. (Bring the family and friends. Any number of people
welcome and the more the merrier.) Pay at the door. NOTE: JONAT participants
are exempt.

Breakfast will be held at the Hotel Saskatchewan at 8:00 AM on Wednesday. Cars
will travel through the Qu'appelle Valley, have lunch lakeside and go on to
Virdin where we join the Manitoba Sector. Anyone is welcome to come on any
part of this convoy even if they are not moving on to Manitoba, for example,
come to lunch and return home from there.