Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Sunday ?

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:13:48 -0600

Sunday looks like a nice one . we must have coffee !

Bob

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:31:04 -0600

Hi Everyone;  Sorry I won't be at coffee Sunday, I've been invited to a "
Bolerama" Sat and Sunday. Anyone who wants to see what 250 plus Boler
trailers look like gathered in one spot, come to the Comfort Plus
campgrounds after coffee on Sunday [about a mile past White City on the
north side of the hiway]. I am taking the same outfit that went to Victoria
on the Jonat tour.......See you there maybe.....Mike....and Andy.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 11:13 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Sunday ?

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:18:08 -0600

mike
I saw the very first Boler when visiting my grandparents in the 60's. Their
neighbour hadbuilt the protoype and hauled it home one day for us to see.
The rest, as they say, is history..

andrew