Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] JULY 17 - SASKATOON BRITISH CAR SHOW

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:00:43 -0600

Bob
I can't make it as we have relatives from Australia visiting -
surprisingly enough they speak with a British accent much like Brian.
Hopefully we will be able to introduce them to the car club group if
time permits.  Have a good time everyone.

Luigi
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 6:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JULY 17 - SASKATOON BRITISH CAR SHOW

The Saskatoon British Car show is coming up on Sunday.  Sounds like we
have
a fair number of people interested in heading up to Saskatoon for the
event.
 
Plans are to meet at the north Tim Horton's (Rochdale @ just west of
Pasqua)
around 7:00 am.  We'll leave for Saskatoon around 7:30, which should get
us
up there in plenty of time and allow a stop or two.  Two or three
significant-others (is that the politically correct term these days?)
are
planning on going too, so why not make a day of it?  Should be back by
about
8:00 p.m.
 
For those who have not been up the the Saskatoon show, it is a great
event.
 
Let me know if you are planning on going so I can let the guys in
Saskatoon
know numbers.

Bob

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.11/44 - Release Date:
2005.07.08
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________