Subject: [JAGNUTS] Venue for Breakfast on Sunday

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:31:32 -0600

There was some discussion on Sunday about perhaps trying an alternate
location for breakfast; on the nice mornings a bit of a drive might be just
what the doctor ordered.  Thinking about it, Chris' place is getting very
busy and we tend to stick around longer than his normal clientel (i.e. we
are not normal - not news!) which also might be hurting Chris' business a
bit.

Any thoughts or suggestions?  Whatever the consensus is, I'll post it on the
website so do stay tuned.

Bob

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:50:41 -0600

Quit moving around. Starbucks is bad enough. Pick one place and stay
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:32 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Venue for Breakfast on Sunday

There was some discussion on Sunday about perhaps trying an alternate
location for breakfast; on the nice mornings a bit of a drive might be
just what the doctor ordered.  Thinking about it, Chris' place is
getting very busy and we tend to stick around longer than his normal
clientel (i.e. we are not normal - not news!) which also might be
hurting Chris' business a bit.

Any thoughts or suggestions?  Whatever the consensus is, I'll post it on
the website so do stay tuned.

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:26:42 -0600

I suppose we could talk to Chris about it.  He used to block off some 
parking spots, and might do so again.  We probably do stay a bit longer than 
most customers, but it seems to me that we are there between the morning 
rush and the noon custmers, so we might no be hurting his business too much. 
For my part, I can't think of anyplace else that offers us what we have at 
Melrose, and there is something to be said for tradition.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:31 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Venue for Breakfast on Sunday

> just

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:40:43 -0600

Hi Tony

Why not speak to Chris. It seems to me that he and his staff would have 
a good idea whether or not the extra
length of stay as a drag on their business.

Kind regards
Ed

P.S.  Margaret will be doing  chocolate poppyseed and  chocolate cake 
for July 5th I suppose a bottle of
wine carried in the trunk is legal, and I'll mooch some beer,Innis and 
Gunn,  from Bob ;-)

Tony Koschinsky wrote:
> parking spots, and might do so again.  We probably do stay a bit 
> longer than most customers, but it seems to me that we are there 
> between the morning rush and the noon custmers, so we might no be 
> hurting his business too much. For my part, I can't think of anyplace 
> else that offers us what we have at Melrose, and there is something to 
> be said for tradition.
>
>
> Tony
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 03:00:02 +0000

My good friends

We love to have you at Melrose North.I am sorry I have not saved the parking Spots but we will block the front like we use to.We are proudto be home of the Jagnuts.You can stay at your table as long as you like.You are my best customers and we do our best to serve you.
Thank you so much for your frienship and business.

Christos
-----Original Message-----
From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:40:43 
To: JAGNUTS Regina<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Venue for Breakfast on Sunday

Hi Tony

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:00:17 -0600

It looks like whatever interest there was last week in altering venues for
the summer has gone away, so it's back to bother Chris at Melrose this week
(next week we're at Starbucks as it is will be the first Sunday in the
month).

-----Original Message-----

Bob