Subject: [JAGNUTS] June 27th event

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:31:25 -0600

Everyone
Check out the June 27th event Bob recently posted on the web site.  This
looks like a great time provided the weathernuts come through with good
weather.  I'm positive that if we all request some good weather from
Brian we shall receive it.  If not, we should make sure that the 'tar
and feather' nut is prepared for a good old fashioned feathering.  Our
hosts at Regina Car Wash will be providing 'free' coffee and muffins and
a car wash presentation.  The Saskatoon Jagnuts are invited to meet the
rest of us at any time during the tour, especially for lunch at Regina
Beach.  (We won't tell them that they are buying.) Oops!!!!!

If you plan to attend can you please let me know?  If we get more than
twenty cars additional preparation may be necessary to accommodate
everyone.

Thanks

Luigi (Godfathernut)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:39:55 -0600

Godfathernut,

I or we are planning to particpate.

cheers
Andrew
MGB2

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:58:09 -0600

I will be there ... we're planning on bringing a couple of cars.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: June 18, 2004 8:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] June 27th event

Everyone

Thanks

Luigi (Godfathernut)
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:09:53 -0600

I will be there......one car.........so far.
Mike.

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:24:01 -0600

Hi  Luigi
Hope to be there for all the events
Kind regards
Ed