Subject: [JAGNUTS] Long awaited sequel to "Jagnuts 2007 - The Movie"

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:02:33 -0600

The long awaited sequel to "Jagnuts 2007 - The Movie" is now ready.  The
trailer goes something like this :

>From the director and producer of the smash hit "Jagnuts 2007 - The Movie",
and other family favourites such as "JONAT 2004" and "Jay's Adventures in
Europe", we bring to you in wide screen Panoramalamadingdongvision the new
sensation "Jagnuts 2008 - The Sequel".

You will see unparalleled drama, witness spectacular entertainment,
experience gut wrenching excitement, laugh to serendipic comedy, and view
the unprecedented sensational scandals with feigned disapproval.  From the
peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro to the perilous depths of the remote Qu'Appelle
Valley, our cinematographers have spared no expense and braved many dangers
to bring you this timeless story.

Staring the academy award nominated Thelma and Louis along with a host of
supporting cast from as far away as Britain, Germany, and Italy.

The special Director's cut DVD includes the very same mind bending, skill
testing questionnaire as used in the movie itself.

"Pythonesque in its brilliance" said the Chicango Herald Tribune.  The
Vancoovre Sun said "Amazing cinematography and gripping story line".  The
Torontino Globe and Mail said "What the heck is this garbage". The Dog River
Howler said "Local Gopher Joins Political Coalition".

Coming to a better home theatre near you in January 2009.

Come to the gala premier opening of the film this Sunday morning at Melrose
.

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:30:12 -0600

Hi everyone,

Can anyone provide me with some company names and phone numbers for car
transport companies that could haul a car from Vancouver to Regina.  I just
want to do a little investigation work, in case a deal gets worked out on a
car.

Thanks
Phil

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:45:36 -0600

Hi Phil

Is this a Healey?  Inquiring minds you know ;-)

Kind regards
Ed

P.S.  You could check with Fedex Passport, that is who
      I used.

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:51:36 -0600

Hi Ed,

No, unfortunately a Healey is still only in my dreams . . . .

I'm actually looking at an XJ V12 Jag.

Thanks for the suggested transport company.  I will look into them further.

Phil

             "E.A. Driver"                                                 
             <edriver@sasktel.                                             
             net>                                                       To 
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina                      
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             01/16/2009 12:45          Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport     
             PM                        Companies                           

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Hi Phil

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:53:48 -0600

Phil,

If it's for the 'D' I'll do it for you for free if you don't mind the kms.

Glen
------------

--

---

From: "LRJohnsCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:42:24 -0600

Can't help you with the transport company Phil (Mine was a broker, not an
actual transport company and you never know who they will contract the work
out to).  For this short a distance, and with no border involved, it
probably isn't worth the risk.  Driving it out would be preferable.

Great to hear the possibility of another XJS in town.  There are a lot of
parts that I can't steal off of the other Jagnuts cars.  Please remember to
leave yours unguarded. :-)

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:30 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

Hi everyone,

Thanks
Phil

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.8/1897 - Release Date: 1/16/2009
6:52 AM

---

From: "Larry Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:07:26 -0600

Try A M J Campbell in Regina

---

From: "Thomas Archer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:22:06 -0600

Hi Phil,
I've used Searail numerous times in the past with great success. Also it
may be useful to contact any transport companies to see if they have
space in one of their trucks coming this way from that area. It could
work out quite a bit cheaper, although insurance while in transit may be
an issue. That is why I have used Searail in the past as this is their
primary business (shipping vehicle across country).

Good Luck,
Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:30 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

Hi everyone,

Can anyone provide me with some company names and phone numbers for car
transport companies that could haul a car from Vancouver to Regina.  I
just
want to do a little investigation work, in case a deal gets worked out
on a
car.

Thanks
Phil

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:57:59 -0600

Campbell shipped my car from BC and had a good price, carried it in a
semi, not a "special" car carrier and took real good care.

Ian

>>> "Larry Lee" <[email-masked]> 1/16/2009 8:07 PM >>>

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

> want to do a little investigation work, in case a deal gets worked
out on 
> a

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:06:16 -0600

Thanks Ian!

Phil

             "Ian Bailey"                                                  
             <Ian.Bailey@uregi                                             
             na.ca>                                                     To 
             Sent by:                  "JAGNUTS Regina"                    
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             01/19/2009 07:58          Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport     
             AM                        Companies                           

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

out on