Subject: [JAGNUTS] GREAT NEWS

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:35:46 -0600

Hello all.....Hope everyone is well....I have some news to share with the 
group...There is a Show and Shine during the Buffalo Days this year I have a 
good friend who is the event coordinator and there is no entry fee and with 
your entry of your auto you get 4 free week long gate passes the fair. If 
you would like more info please call me at 352-7623 or 351-3058.

As well some of you know that I have been employed with Saturn of Regina the 
past 9 months. Regina Sport and Import is an affiliate of the Saturn store 
and this is where I am stationed selling beautiful high end and exotics. 
Please come visit for a coffee or just to check out our inventory. I am at 
1854 1st ave corner of Broad and 1st ave. The old Mercedes store. 
www.reginasportandimport.com. 352-7623

Oh yeah one more thing I am getting married in August!!!
I am flying to the Philippines where my beautiful bride lives and we will 
have our ceremony there.

Hope to see you all soon....

Regards

Richard Swallow