Subject: [JAGNUTS] Change of employment

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:47:07 -0600

Hello all how are you all doing...Richard Swallow here. I have an 
announcement to make.
I am no longer a sales rep at Auto Gallery.
I have chosen to be a sales and leasing specialist at Saturn of Regina.
If anyone has any automotive needs please don't hesitate to call
Direct-775-3388
Toll Free 1-866-775-3389

I will personally give a delivery gift to anyone who helps establish my 
clientele here at Saturn of Regina of $100.00 via referrals that leads to a 
purchase.

I am still in for another Ride and Drive next year...lol.....not sure what 
new product we will have there for display..
Maybe just the vintage stull....we will see.

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.