Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:32:06 -0600

I agree with Ron
We have to get out as many times as we can because this weather is not
going to hold out.  See photos of the Katepwa Tour (on web page) or as
it is better described as the "Jagnot" tour because we had no Jaguars
that came along.

At the last coffee Sunday it was mentioned that a trip to Moose Jaw may
be appropriate this coming Sunday if the weather permits.  Taking Ron's
suggestion we can go via Lumsden up the No. 11 to Chamberlain and then
south on the No. 2 to Moose Jaw and then back to Regina.  There are many
opportunities for stops along the way (maybe we can find another Craft
Tea Shop with good pie and ice cream).  Any small town in Saskatchewan
is a great place to stop as many of us do not really have had time to
visit places such as a "Corner Gas" town.

Anyone interested?  Let's hear from you.
Have a great week.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ron Boychuk
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 10:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] photo opp day

Jagnuts,
I just recently drove to Lumsden and stopped at the picnic area on the
road into town. I drove way in among the trees and parked my car in the
middle of th picnic area. This was a perfect backdrop for the photos I
took. The trees are colorful and the leaves on the ground make the cars
look great . I think if we were looking for somewhere interesting to
have a photo opp we  could go there before all the leaves fall and take
some pictures of our cars together. Just a suggestion. What day is best
is strictly up to the majority. Unfortunately, I am probably the least
flexible of anyone so when and where is something I may just need some
luck to attend.
Any other suggestion for photo opp?     Ron Boychuk
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:40:30 -0600

Hi Luigi

It would be great but the big problem for some of us is the timing on
these events.   Id there a possible solution?   I'm going to send you
a few photos off line of the eastern part of the Qu'Appelle.

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:23:18 -0600

Unfortunately Luigi, my job is  weekend oriented so once again I will have
to miss out on the possible tour this Sunday. I'm sorry I missed having my
Jag along to Katepwa. Hope everyone else is having fun, one day I will join
in.