Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JONAT SASK SECTOR

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:09:15 -0600

Ian asked me to forward this not to you all.

If I can add a bit of a plug, anyone interested should register on the
www.jonat.org website.  You can also tune into the tour and keep up to date
by subscribing (no cost) to the JONAT-chat mailing list.  This list works
similar to the JAGNUTS and jag-lovers lists, and allows participants and
volunteers alike to voice their opinions and offer suggestions on the Tour.
You can subscribe as follows:
- In your web browser (Explorer, Netscape, or whatever) go to
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/jonat-chat
- Read the instructions and fill in the form provided.
- A confirmation note will be sent which you must return (this prevents
someone else from subscribing or unsubscribing you without your knowledge -
we all get enough spam!).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Bailey [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: November 17, 2003 12:51 PM
To: Jagnuts @Access
Subject: JONAT SASK SECTOR

I have attached the minutes from our last meeting of the JONAT Sask Sector
Planning Committee held on Nov. 13. (If anyone wants to join in on future
planning of this event please contact me - Ian Bailey 306-584-9608.)
  CALLING ALL JAGNUTS
  PLEASE CONSIDER !!

  1. Joining the Committee
  2. Driving Sask Sector - May  29 to June 1, 2004.
  3. Driving  the Western Canada  Sectors  -
  May 19 to June 2.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:00:05 -0600

I've updated the classifieds webpage.  If anyone is looking for an XJ6
Series 3 parts car, there might be something there for you.

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:40:39 -0600

I just about forgot to remind everyone about coffee Sunday.  Same time, same
place.  See you there.