Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] that MINI guy

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:49:22 -0700

I will do that Bob....but I cannot have something done for the group by 
Sunday....I will do something probably in Feb or March....We will have an 
extremely large amount of orders to catch up on in the first two 
months......The store will be opened in the 2nd week in Feb in the Vic 
Square Mall across from the coliseum restaurant....Than we will have allot 
of product to produce and catch up on from orders from places like Ducks 
Unlimited Canada, NDP Government the Spa in Moose Jaw and many more........
See you on Sunday..

Regards

Richard Swallow

>From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] that MINI guy
>Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:54:11 -0600
>
>I think Richard should bring some free samples for us fabulous people ...
>all in favour ?
>
>See you Sunday ...
>
>Bob
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
>Behalf Of Richard Swallow
>Sent: January 19, 2005 10:01 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [JAGNUTS] that MINI guy
>
>Hello all...This is your old and previous not employed with MINI Regina 
>MINI
>
>representative......Richard Swallow.....How are you all.....Well I have 
>been
>
>in Calgary for the last 6 months selling MINI.....You can all ask Bob and
>Lynn....lol...I came back to Regina because I have had a wonderful
>opportunity to sell a unique product to the fabulous people of
>Saskatchewan...If you all can make it to the meeting on Sunday @ Starbucks
>you may be lucky enough to see it.....
>Well Chow for Now...See you on Sunday
>
>
>
>Regards
>
>Richard Swallow
>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
>_______________________________________________
>

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.