Subject: [JAGNUTS] 1961 Triumph Herald Convertible

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:28:33 -0600

I had a call the other day from a lady who has a Triumph convertible she is
looking to part with.  She was asking what she might it might be worth, and
I let her know I would poll the infinite expertise of our group (a bit of
exaggeration I know, but it was for a good cause!).  Apparently everything
is there and together, and it worked when it was parked some 20 years ago.
I know it is tough to tell without looking at it, but anyone have any idea
as to range?  Perhaps I can ask if we can take a look at it after coffee on
Sunday(?)

Bob

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:44:20 -0600

O boy...a road trip....I'll come.

Mike.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:28 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] 1961 Triumph Herald Convertible

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________