Subject: [JAGNUTS] update

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:14:35 -0600

Bob,
Any chance of getting my  90 Majestic posted in the " members cars"
area?

Ron

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:02:38 -0600

Hi Bob;  If you are going in there, could you update the Austin Somerset DHC
picture too? Any of your fine pics would work...Thanks  again....Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron Boychuk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:14 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] update

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:00:46 -0600

>>Any chance of getting my  90 Majestic posted in the " members cars"
Maybe "the phantom" could be added, too.  There's a nice pic in the 
second last event portfolio.

Tony

p.s. On the subject of a valley tour, some of you may remember that I 
have a cottage on one of the lakes in case ther is some interest in 
adding a barbecue to the day's festivities.