Subject: [JAGNUTS] Lumsden/regina beach Cruise July 2nd

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:25:50 -0600

Hi all,
Sorry I couldn't make coffee this morning as my year end ball tourney was today.Regarding July 2nd, I have heard back from Ian and Sherry, Mike, Criststos, and Ron so far and the concensus is option 1 from the previous email which is coffee at 10AM at Melrose, lunch at Regina Beach and then the parade in Lumsden and Beer Gardens, car show (Majestic Car Club),  and dance in Lumsden after. What I need to know is who else is interested. Please email back. See you at Melrose on the 2nd.

P.S. Bob, I notice that the website doesn't heve the details of the fun filled event, and hopefully you and the crew can come as well.

Cheers,

Dan Kirby.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:06:37 -0600

Dan ... I am hoping to be there as well.  I'll update the website when the
plans are firm ... Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dan Kirby
Sent: June 26, 2005 10:26 PM
To: Jagnuts
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Lumsden/regina beach Cruise July 2nd

Hi all,
Sorry I couldn't make coffee this morning as my year end ball tourney was
today.Regarding July 2nd, I have heard back from Ian and Sherry, Mike,
Criststos, and Ron so far and the concensus is option 1 from the previous
email which is coffee at 10AM at Melrose, lunch at Regina Beach and then the
parade in Lumsden and Beer Gardens, car show (Majestic Car Club),  and dance
in Lumsden after. What I need to know is who else is interested. Please
email back. See you at Melrose on the 2nd.

P.S. Bob, I notice that the website doesn't heve the details of the fun
filled event, and hopefully you and the crew can come as well.

Cheers,

Dan Kirby.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.1/28 - Release Date: 2005.06.24

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.1/28 - Release Date: 2005.06.24

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:42:03 -0600

>P.S. Bob, I notice that the website doesn't heve the details of the fun filled event, and hopefully you and the crew can come as well.
It sounds like a great event, and I am sorry that I have to miss it. 

Tony