Subject: [JAGNUTS] Turnip Festival 2012 - Saturday September 1

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:49:01 -0600

Potluck at Tony and Donna's cottage on Sat., Sept 1 - weather permitting.

We will need a sign up and sheet and a volunteer to oversee and check with
Donna (581-5660 - Tony's cell) about any additions or deletions to the list.
VOLUNTEERS?

Thoughts are this should be a Putt-Putt Potluck -  2:00 PM arrival time

Head out to Tony and Donna's - deposit any perishables and head off for a
drive (Donna and Lynn are planning to stay behind and drink wine - others
are welcome to join them)

Things to bring

BYOB

Mike - Buns

Bob - Turnip

Others needs :

Veggie tray

Fruit tray

Potato Salad

Corn on the Cob

Dessert

Bob

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:04:58 -0600

Son of a gun - gonna miss the annual Turnip Festival. Kathy and I will be
sipping Proseco in Venice getting ready for a bicycle trip around the coast.
Darn - if we'd only known!
Have fun.
Keep us in the loop on Goodwood.

Bob Burnyeat, MSAA, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: August-20-12 5:49 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Turnip Festival 2012 - Saturday September 1

Head out to Tony and Donna's - deposit any perishables and head off for a
drive (Donna and Lynn are planning to stay behind and drink wine - others are
welcome to join them)

Things to bring

BYOB

Mike - Buns

Bob - Turnip

Others needs :

Veggie tray

Fruit tray

Potato Salad

Corn on the Cob

Dessert

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________