Subject: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:35:13 -0600

Second grille badge sample arrived... I will have it at breakfast tomorrow
morning ... see you there! ... Bob

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:15:08 -0400 (AST)

> morning ...

Bob:
Fried, boiled or poached?
Sorry;-)
Ray on the right-hand coast...

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:14:57 -0600

Sunny side up actually ... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: February 3, 2007 4:15 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

> Second grille badge sample arrived... I will have it at breakfast 
> tomorrow morning ...

Bob:
Fried, boiled or poached?
Sorry;-)
Ray on the right-hand coast...
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:25:15 -0600

Hi Bob

Could you send me a picture of the latest version minus the sand, bikinis,
and palm trees ;-)

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:16:49 -0600

See

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/070204%20Grille%20Badge.jpg

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: February 4, 2007 12:25 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

Hi Bob

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: John Griffiths <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:53:32 -0600

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Priority: NORMAL
X-Mailer: Execmail for Win32 Version 5.0.1 Build (55)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Text/Plain; charset="us-ascii"

Bob, please just tell me where (and how much) to send my cheque. 
Believe it or not I kicked off the year with a couple of heart 
attacks and open heart surgery (6 bypasses and a new metal valve). I 
see this as a major tune-up in the middle of life: not a bad thing at 
all. But I'm determined that in the Spring I'll fix up the "6" (and/or
enlist help) and the new badge will add spiffiness.

Thanks.

John

 On Sun, 4 Feb 

> > Ray on the right-hand coast...

[email-masked]
www.thetubaguy.com
Professor, Dept. of Music,
Riddell University Centre 256.15,
University of Regina,
Regina, Sask.
S4S 0A2
(306) 585-5534
FAX: (306) 585-5549

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:55:52 -0600

John, the stress of having a TR6 and not being able to drive it will do that 
to you.  You seem to have correctly diagnosed the malady and are planning 
the cure, so here's wishing you the best of luck with your recovery.

Tony

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:36:34 -0600

John

Make out the cheque for $1,000,000 and make it out to me.  I'll send back
the change.  Honest!

Anyhooo, you take care.  When you are up to it we'd love to see you out for
breakfast some Sunday.

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of John Griffiths
Sent: February 5, 2007 8:54 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

Bob, please just tell me where (and how much) to send my cheque. 
Believe it or not I kicked off the year with a couple of heart attacks and
open heart surgery (6 bypasses and a new metal valve). I see this as a major
tune-up in the middle of life: not a bad thing at all. But I'm determined
that in the Spring I'll fix up the "6" (and/or enlist help) and the new
badge will add spiffiness.

Thanks.

John

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:41:24 -0600

Hey Bob
Don't forget the 40% mafia fee in there.  Anyone need some knees capped
off...............

The Godfather - Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob England -
Mechanical Design Group
Sent: February 6, 2007 9:37 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

John

Make out the cheque for $1,000,000 and make it out to me.  I'll send
back the change.  Honest!

Anyhooo, you take care.  When you are up to it we'd love to see you out
for breakfast some Sunday.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of John Griffiths
Sent: February 5, 2007 8:54 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

Bob, please just tell me where (and how much) to send my cheque.
Believe it or not I kicked off the year with a couple of heart attacks
and open heart surgery (6 bypasses and a new metal valve). I see this as
a major tune-up in the middle of life: not a bad thing at all. But I'm
determined that in the Spring I'll fix up the "6" (and/or enlist help)
and the new badge will add spiffiness.

Thanks.

John

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:07:47 -0600

Morning all;

   Really glad to hear you are on the mend, John. I understand a major
tuneup/valve job such as you have had comes with a fifty year
warranty...Good Deal!
    Ron Boychucks' Jaguars are safely in his brothers driveway after a very
interesting trip. They have something called a "squall' in Ontario. We would
say blizzard! Ron was the leader of about thirty vehicles through almost 100
kilometers of squall somewhere around Wawa, Ont.  Sometimes stopped, lots of
5 kph driving. At least on the prairies, there is usually a wind to blow the
heavy snowfall in one direction. In a squall the snow just billows around
you. I often lost sight of the Leaper on the Vanden Plas..What Fun! We found
out later the hiway was oficially closed, no plowing equipment would be out.
Both cars are white from the salt now, Rons first chore is a really thorough
cleaning. A Vanden Plas gets almost double the mileage of a XJS. Ron is
really happy. He said "I can't believe both cars are actually here".
   Have the grille badges actually been ordered? When will they be in our
hot little hands?
   See you all Sunday......Mike.

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:55:09 -0600

Right ... Forgot about that ... John make that $1.5 million ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: February 6, 2007 9:41 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] grille badge

Hey Bob

The Godfather - Luigi

-----Original Message-----

John

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Thanks.

John