Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Yearbook

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:54:47 -0600

Hi Bob and all
Got your e-mails and I thinks it time to update the Alfa picture.
Missed you at coffee on Sunday as I was a bit early - 8:30AM.  Had to
leave to start the Christmas shopping. Brunch is OK pretty much anytime
provided the family does not have other scheduled duties for me to do.
Hopefully we will see you all next Sunday for coffee.

Luigi 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 4:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Yearbook

Yes, and it's almost time to put together the 2004 yearbook.  Please
take a
look at the car photos of your car on the website and see if the
information
is up to date.  Please let me know one way or the other . this will let
me
know if you are still receiving the e-mail messages.

Thanks.

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________