Subject: [JAGNUTS] Webpage is up (a bit late)

From: "R J England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:28:16 -0600

Photos of the last coffee meeting (of over a week ago) are up on the website
at http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm. Seems to me we have
another coffee this Sunday, and if the weather holds maybe some cars will be
starting to come out of hibernation.  Brian/Tom - we are expecting a lot
from you here in the weather department!
Bob

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:43:09 -0600

Hi Bob;  The last event I get is  Feb 15th........I know this computer is slow...or maybe it's me......Mike.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: R J England 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 10:28 PM
  Subject: [JAGNUTS] Webpage is up (a bit late)

  Photos of the last coffee meeting (of over a week ago) are up on the website at http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm. Seems to me we have another coffee this Sunday, and if the weather holds maybe some cars will be starting to come out of hibernation.  Brian/Tom - we are expecting a lot from you here in the weather department!
  Bob

---

From: "dave moisik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:14:23 -0700

You guys are sure dedicated.  I think I saw snow on the pavement in those pictures?  I noticed there were no roadsters in the photos so I guess you guys are not completely "nuts".  

Regards
dave Moisik   Calgary