Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Dine and Dash - September 11

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:13:35 -0600

From: Sherry Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:39 PM
Subject: A drive and dinner at the Grotto:

A drive and Dinner at the Grotto:
 
I have made reservations for 12 ( somewhat arbitrarily ) for 6:30 pm on
Saturday September 11th at the Grotto in Vibank.
 
This is small restaurant in the old convent in Vibank.  The food is
excellent.  On Saturdays they offer a few options, but they must be chosen 3
days in advance.
 
the choices are:
 
southwestern bbq platter - enough for 2 - smoked chicken, pork and beef
ribs, with baked beans and salad ( I've seen this dish - it looks great !)
16 oz prime rib steak
back ribs
smoked duck
 
Please advise if you can come and what your meal choice will be.

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:51:46 -0600

Merci,

Je working sur mon francais so je can keep up avec le escalating social
standards de le jagnuts. C'est a restaurante francais, ne ce pais?

Je will have le back ribs.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:14 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Dine and Dash - September 11

From: Sherry Wolf

This is small restaurant in the old convent in Vibank.  The food is
excellent.  On Saturdays they offer a few options, but they must be
chosen 3 days in advance.

the choices are:

southwestern bbq platter - enough for 2 - smoked chicken, pork and beef
ribs, with baked beans and salad ( I've seen this dish - it looks great
!)
16 oz prime rib steak
back ribs
smoked duck

Please advise if you can come and what your meal choice will be.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:15:14 -0600

John ... vous must have had the same francais teacher as moi ... Lynn et moi
will be coming aussi, we will adviser quand we decider on le menue stuff
what we desirer ... Angleterre

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Hobbs, John JU
Sent: August 19, 2010 9:52 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Dine and Dash - September 11

Merci,

-----Original Message-----

From: Sherry Wolf

the choices are:

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:26:02 -0600

Keines der genannten franzvsischen stuff f|r uns. Wir wollen den S|dwesten
platter.

Anton und Louis (or is it Thelma?  I sometimes get them mixed up...)

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:33:56 -0600

Hello All

Please don't forget to let Sherry know if you are coming (and how many), as
well as what you would like as a main course.  I'm not sure that Sherry
quite understood John's Franglais, my worse Franglais, or Tony's
Germano-Ukranski-Icelandish thing; English probably being the language of
choice.

Sherry, for Lynn and I, we'll have both have the prime rib.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: August 18, 2010 8:14 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Dine and Dash - September 11

From: Sherry Wolf

 
 
the choices are:

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:22:19 -0500

Chris and I will share the Western BBQ Platter.

Phil

PS... I was going to reply in French but no one would be able to understand
me!

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:13:35 -0600

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:18:07 -0600

To reiterate, well, maybe not reiterate exactly but but I don't know the word for saying again in a way that might actually be understood, Donna and I will have the southwestern bbq platter - enough for 2 - smoked chicken, pork and beef
ribs, with baked beans and salad.

T & D

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:20:13 -0600

Hi All,

  Should be there,  Prime rib for me please.

  Is anyone else planning to to go to the Show and Shine at the North A & W 
Thursday the 26th? I understand it opens at 1:00 pm, and goes 'til after 
supper.  I plan to for a part of the afternoon.

Nice job on the website again  Bob.
Mike.

---

From: J Karloff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:07:07 -0500

A note to all going to A&W on Thursday you will be supporting the MS society
which as of late
has been blocking the liberation treatment for MS sufferers ,they also keep
48% of all money raised
for their own incomes .So please do not support the MS Society they make a
living off of Penny's
(and all with MS) suffering.

  Thank You Jim

> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:20:13 -0600
> From: [email-masked]
!)

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:32:24 -0600

Just a reminder that we have the Dine and Dash on Saturday.

Ian/Sherry where should we meet and what time?

Bob 

-----Original Message-----

From: Sherry Wolf

 
 
the choices are:

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 23:31:00 -0500

Chris and I would like to invite all that are planning to partake in the Dine
and Dash to meet at our house for a beverage before heading to Vibank.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can enjoy the outdoors on our
deck.  If not, the living room will have to do.

I believe that our reservation is for 6:30 so if everyone came by any time
after 4:00, great.  Our address is 4036 Wascana Ridge.  Parking is at a
premium but we can park in the middle of the cul-de-sac too.   Watch the house
numbers as  there are two Wascana Ridge Bays and a Wascana Ridge Crescent.

Phil

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:32:24 -0600
[mailto:[email-masked]]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:54:43 -0600

Thanks Phil

Lynn and I will be there at 4.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Phil Sandham
Sent: September 9, 2010 10:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Dine and Dash - September 11

Chris and I would like to invite all that are planning to partake in the
Dine
and Dash to meet at our house for a beverage before heading to Vibank.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can enjoy the outdoors on our
deck.  If not, the living room will have to do.

I believe that our reservation is for 6:30 so if everyone came by any time
after 4:00, great.  Our address is 4036 Wascana Ridge.  Parking is at a
premium but we can park in the middle of the cul-de-sac too.   Watch the
house
numbers as  there are two Wascana Ridge Bays and a Wascana Ridge Crescent.

Phil

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:57:32 -0600

The Saturday event in Nanton has a schedule on the following page:

http://www.bombercommandmuseum.ca/event2010lancanniversary.html

Donna and I won't be in for breakfast on Sunday (we wouldn't know where to go anyway) so please let us know if any plans emerge for the trip.  I'm still undecided as to whether to take the VDP or ride shotgun for Phil.

Tony

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:12:21 -0600

Tony

Is there also a car show on the Sunday or some such?  It seemed Glen
mentioned something like that.

Lynn and I were thinking about heading out after work on Thursday to get a
head start, stopping in Swift Current or Medicine Hat, then on to
Calgary/High River for the weekend.  Anyone else up for this?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Anthony Koschinsky
Sent: September 17, 2010 4:58 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts High Flyin to High River

Donna and I won't be in for breakfast on Sunday (we wouldn't know where to
go anyway) so please let us know if any plans emerge for the trip.  I'm
still undecided as to whether to take the VDP or ride shotgun for Phil.

Tony

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0500

I definitely want to take in both the Nanton Lancaster and the car show at
High River.  I'm not 100% sure about heading out on Thursday night.  I hope to
decide tomorrow.

I won't be at breakfast tomorrow but hope to catch up with some of you at the
Access Car Show.

Phil

PS. . . I'm still recovering from the Rider game!  My voice is gone!

> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:12:21 -0600

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:58:33 -0600

The car show is in High River on Sunday.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Jennifer & Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 07:46:30 -0600

Yes.  The Access Communications Labour Day Show & Shine is today at 
Access Communications.  (If it isn't rained out!)

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:58:42 -0600

Who all is heading to Alberta this weekend?  My (poor) memory says Tony
(Donna?), Phil (Chris?), JohnH, myself and Lynn.  Have I forgotten anyone
who his planning to join us on this adventure?

We have the Bomber Command Museum (Nanton) Saturday afternoon, Riders
football (in Hamilton so on TV) Saturday evening, and the High River show 'n
shine on Sunday afternoon.

Bob

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:00:15 -0500

Just for the record, it will just be me Flyin High. Chris will be cruise'n low
at home.

Phil

> Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:58:42 -0600