Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Webpages

From: "Robinson, Tom RQHR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:14:08 -0600

Hello Bob;
I was trying to remove myself from the mailing list but did not succeed
with the instructions provided.  If you can do that without a lot of
bother, I would appreciate it.  If not, I can try again from here.
Thank you.
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: July 9, 2012 12:57 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Webpages

Someone had mentioned they were having some problems with the web pages
over the last little bit.  I had to update them as we ran out of web
space (too many pictures).  Let me know if the problems continue and
I'll try to fix them.  Thanks.  Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:01:36 -0600

Tom

Not a problem.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Robinson, Tom RQHR
Sent: July 9, 2012 2:14 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Webpages

Hello Bob;
I was trying to remove myself from the mailing list but did not succeed with
the instructions provided.  If you can do that without a lot of bother, I
would appreciate it.  If not, I can try again from here.
Thank you.
Tom

-----Original Message-----

Someone had mentioned they were having some problems with the web pages over
the last little bit.  I had to update them as we ran out of web space (too
many pictures).  Let me know if the problems continue and I'll try to fix
them.  Thanks.  Bob _______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________