Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jag procession

From: hawthorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:15:07 -0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was informed of a  Jaguar rally ( ?? ) originating in Florida, enroute 
now along the Trans Canada Highway from Vancouver, anticipating arriving 
in Regina 1st June.  I reside in Calgary, and am the happy owner of a 
1994 Jaguar XJS convertable. I expect the procession, will be in Calgary 
very soon, and would like to know about any activities in Calgary, that 
I might be able to observe.

I would further like to have information, about your club.

Thank you,

Reg Johnston --------- [email-masked]

---

From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 06:20:25 -0600

Hi Reg, It would seem that the tour will be in Calgary today sometime May
28, I am not sure of the events planed there. Here is an email address to
try and get the answer to your question. It is for the sector coordinator:
[email-masked]  His name is Craig Talbot and another is Steve Clark
[email-masked]  I hope this helps. Here is the URL to our
club web page there is information there about us and about joining.
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
The web page to the tour if you have not seen it as of yet is www.jonat.org
Thanks for your interest.

Ken Exner
Jagnuts Car Club

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of hawthorn
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jag procession

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you,

Reg Johnston --------- [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________