Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Saskatoon British Car Day

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:46:22 -0600

Ron

Many thanks for having us.  This is the third year you have put up with us
southerners, and it is definitely getting bigger and better every year.  We
enjoyed the day and met some mighty nice people up there.  Thanks again!

Bob

  _____  

From: Ron Bland [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 11, 2004 9:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: John Pharr; Bob Forward; Bill Rafoss; Larry Chapman; Alan Wilson
Subject: Saskatoon British Car Day

Dear Jagnuts,

It was great to see you folks up to Saskatoon again this year for our
British Car Day Show and Shine (& Downpour!).  It is always enjoyable to
meet and talk with other British (& Italian) car enthusiasts.  On behalf of
the Saskatchewan British Car Club, I would like to thank you for your
support of this event.

Ron Bland

SBCC Secretary

---

From: Gerard Gardiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:06:36 -0600

I attended after 3pm and only two Jags remained - an '85 Sovereign and an
XJS Cabrio. Did the E-Types flee form the hail?
Gerard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 9:46 AM
To: 'Ron Bland'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Saskatoon British Car Day

Ron

Bob

  _____

Dear Jagnuts,

Ron Bland

SBCC Secretary
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:41:08 -0600

Hi Gerard;  Sorry to have missed you...we were all there.....some of us were
taking shelter in that basement pub for a while.....the club pictures will
show most of us in the front rows.......Next time for sure......Mike.