Subject: [JAGNUTS] Annual Christmas Swaree & Ye Olde Gift Taking

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:43:32 -0600

Just a reminder about the upcoming Jagnuts Annual Christmas Swaree & Ye Olde
Gift Taking.

Next Sunday (the twenty tooth) at Bob and Lynn's place.  Four O'clock Post
Meridian.  Be there or be square.

Pot luck supper:

Tony and Donna - Candied Yams, appetizer, and baseboards

Ian and Sherry - Death By Potatoes and an appetizer

Mike - Buns

Chad - Salad

Murray - Dessert

Jay - Rice Casserole

Ian - The Brains (very small servings)

Bob and Lynn - Ham and salad (Lynn says I have to help cook - be afraid ...
be very afraid !!!)

If you are planning on attending let Lynn know you are a'comin', and let her
know what food you're a'bringin'.

BYOB

An' don't forget to bring a gift (one gift per person) for the annual, full
contact, no holds barred, Ye Olde Gift Taking.

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:15:52 -0600

OK ... a new list is out for pot luck ... add the following ...

Chris and Tracey - Macaroni casserole

Darren and Cindy - cabbage rolls

Dave and (hopefully) Twila - TBD

...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: December 14, 2013 8:44 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Annual Christmas Swaree & Ye Olde Gift Taking

Pot luck supper:

Mike - Buns

Chad - Salad

Murray - Dessert

Jay - Rice Casserole

BYOB

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 00:18:28 -0600

Chris and Phil will bring a dessert unless something else is needed.

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 16, 2013, at 7:16 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>