Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Jagnuts Xmas Party

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:07:14 -0600

Ian asked that I forward this ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Bailey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: December 05, 2008 8:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Xmas Party

Though this is a completely different topic, I wanted to publicly
endorse one of our members.

Gord from Regina Wheel Works  sold me a nice set of rims for my winter
tires for the S-type last April and at a good price.

Then I replaced my brakes and the rims didn't fit which was a mystery to
all - Jaguar, rim manufacturers, etc.

Gord worked hard and found the solution, spacers. lug nuts, etc. at his
own expense and solved the problem after a few months of investigation.
He went well beyond any "normal" dealer and I want you all to consider
Gord for your tire and rim needs. He actually provides that rarest of
commodities - customer service.

Ian

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 08:47:19 -0600

I can second that motion.  After a nameless member of my family had an 
unfortunate incident which resulted in the need for a new alloy rim, Gord 
found that no duplicate was available, but instead found one with the same 
casting and painted it to exactly replicate the original.  This was done in 
a period of only days and at a truly reasonable cost.  I recommend his shop 
whenever I can.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 11:07 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Jagnuts Xmas Party

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
>
>
>
> -- 
> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.549 / Virus Database: 270.9.10 - Release Date: 11/24/2008 
> 12:00 AM