Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] DavidsonRRR 2007 -CANCELLED

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 07:06:58 -0600

Attention all,
With great regret, I must advise the Davidson Road Race Reunion is hereby
cancelled. I am not able to continue with coordinating the event and felt it
necessary to cancel before further expenses or time committments are incurred.
No excuses, just insufficient interest in the event to warrant the work
required.
For those that were keen and assisted with the meetings and organizing, I am
sorry and should you have any out of pocket expenses, please contact me. Those
that have made committments from out of town with expenses, please do the
same.
If you have distributed posters or press release materials please remove or
advise the event is cancelled.

I will post on the forums I have used in the past.

Mike Adams

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:22:21 -0600

Mike

Sorry to hear about this ... I was looking forward to it.

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of MGAdams
Sent: May 3, 2007 7:07 AM
To: Mary Jane Morrison; MGAdams
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Gord
Leach; Bill Degrow; Ray Willis; Reg Oxtoby; gary at blurredvision;
DennisCraig; Steve (Fonzy) M; [email-masked]; Garry Michael;
[email-masked]; S P; philpetite; Keith Berglind; Robert Howell;
[email-masked]; Kyle Ransom; Schmiedge,Adrian HRHA; gord at
blurredvision; SSCCRacing; Helmut Friedrich; Tom Johnston; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] DavidsonRRR 2007 -CANCELLED

Attention all,
With great regret, I must advise the Davidson Road Race Reunion is hereby
cancelled. I am not able to continue with coordinating the event and felt it
necessary to cancel before further expenses or time committments are
incurred.
No excuses, just insufficient interest in the event to warrant the work
required.
For those that were keen and assisted with the meetings and organizing, I am
sorry and should you have any out of pocket expenses, please contact me.
Those that have made committments from out of town with expenses, please do
the same.
If you have distributed posters or press release materials please remove or
advise the event is cancelled.

Mike Adams
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 09:45:53 -0600

I'm  sorry Mike....this was something I was really looking forward to 
attending.

Mike in Pense.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mary Jane Morrison" <[email-masked]>; "MGAdams" 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; 
"Gord Leach" <[email-masked]>; "Bill Degrow" <[email-masked]>; 
"Ray Willis" <[email-masked]>; "Reg Oxtoby" <[email-masked]>; 
"gary at blurredvision" <[email-masked]>; "Dennis Craig" 
<[email-masked]>; "Steve (Fonzy) M" <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>; "Garry Michael" <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>; "S P" <[email-masked]>; "phil petite" 
<[email-masked]>; "Keith Berglind" <[email-masked]>; "Robert Howell" 
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; "Kyle Ransom" 
<[email-masked]>; "Schmiedge, Adrian HRHA" 
<[email-masked]>; "gord at blurredvision" 
<[email-masked]>; "SSCC Racing" <[email-masked]>; "Helmut 
Friedrich" <[email-masked]>; "Tom Johnston" <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] DavidsonRRR 2007 -CANCELLED

> Those

---

From: Gord Leach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 09:50:54 -0600

It is really unfortunate,i know myself and Gary were looking forward to the 
event with race cars/museum set up.But we don't have time to help with the 
car show/display end of it.
I guess we were a little short on help.it is really too bad but chin up 
there's always the 100th anniversy,if we start now we may get enough 
volunteers :)
later gord
www.blurredvisionracing.com