Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Accident update

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:37:53 -0600

Andrew
Get better fast.  Now, would it not have been nice if you had taught
Karen how to drive a standard so that she could chaufer you around in
proper tyle.   Well, Mike's offer is not too bad - I suppose???

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of mike scales
Sent: May 19, 2006 10:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Accident update

Hi Andrew;
  I'm very sorry to hear about your accident. I know you will be quick
to mend, and out and about soon, and will now be able to use the first
parking stall at Melrose. Let me know if you need rides or anything.  I
think my new [to me ] Jaguar has enough room in the back for a cast and
crutches......Get well soon...Mike.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Martens" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUT list" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 7:35 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Accident update

> Hi guys
> For those that didn't hear, I was in a car accident last Sunday. The
good
news is no British cars were harmed. However, I have a broken foot and
assorted other injuries. And the wife's MGB-support vehicle is a goner.
It
seems the other driver was demonstrating to his passenger the
combination of
excess speed and centrifical force as he came around a corner and
drifted
across the center line hitting me head-on, and punting me back about 60
feet.
>
> So, it will be while before I can make it out to coffee time again. I
get
a cast on Tues., so I should be at least be able to hobble around after
that.
>
> cheers
> andrew
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________