Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Davidson Road Race Reunion - Meeting on Feb 24th

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:44:36 -0600

Just a late reminder ... meeting tomorrow in Davidson, 2PM, town hall.
I will be there for a late lunch by 1PMish, at the Shell station (Keepers?).
Might meet with Kyle and representative for the Schmidt land if it can be
arranged.
I would have room for up to 6 people in the wife's Trailblazer. I will check
the email in the morning or call me if you want a lift.

Mike Adams
584-2020 office (most likely)
949-8176 home (least likely)
537-8028 cell phone (only in the truck)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MGAdams
  To: [email-masked] ; Ron Bland ; Steve (Fonzy) M ; Tom Johnston ;
[email-masked] ; phil petite ; 'Mary Jane Morrison' ; Kyle Ransom ; 'Ken
Exner' ; Keith Berglind ; Jim Park ; [email-masked] ; Garry Michael ;
Freeland, Chad CPS ; Bob England - Mechanical Design Group ; Bob Burton ; Bill
Degrow ; [email-masked] ; Gord Leach ; [email-masked]
  Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 7:22 AM
  Subject: Davidson Road Race Reunion - Meeting on Feb 24th

  The email group keeps getting larger and I don't want to miss anyone ... so
I apologize in advance if you get multiple messages or notifications of this
meeting.
  I have posted this message in the Saskatoon Sports Car Club forum, in this
thread, http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewtopic.php?t=3582 scroll to the fifth
message. For those that choose not to visit that thread the content is as
follows;

  Okay, doesn't seem to be too large a group for the upcoming meeting. To make
it easy we will meet at the same place, at town hall, Saturday Feb. 24th, 2 PM
The press release will be made public the week of Feb 26th, so all events, and
sanctioning clubs will be decided.
  Such as;
  Another date ? - Nope ... too many commitments already for May 20th
  Saturday night Cabaret - ?
  Sunday pancake breakfast - ?
  Fun rally to Davidson from Regina and Saskatoon - ?
  In town car show - ?
  Around town car parade - ?
  At the track car parade - ?
  At the track fun event - ?

  Step up if you want to assist ... or help.

  snip