Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Jagnuts Sunday

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:01:19 -0600

_____  

From: Francis E. Kutarna [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: November 30, 2006 9:17 PM
To: JAGNUTS
Subject: Re: Jagnuts Sunday

I say.........................................,breakfast anyone?

FEK

----- Original Message ----- 

From: JAGNUTS <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:46 PM

Subject: Jagnuts Sunday

We had been meeting at Starbuck's on the first Sunday of each month at the
request of a few of our group.  I have had a request from a few others that
for the winter months, when we are not bringing our vehicles, that we meet
at Melrose North instead (making it Melrose every Sunday).  What say you?

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm