Subject: [JAGNUTS] Website is Up

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:30:35 -0600

Photos from the latest events are up and running on the website.

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: John Griffiths <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:24:37 -0600

Hi Bob:

I wonder if you have Jim Pratt and Mike Scales' email addresses. I'd 
like Jim's because I'd like to discuss some small electrical issues 
with him and Mike's to bring greetings from an old friend who 
used to live in Pense. If against policy I'll understand.

The fuel filler flap electric release is not working on the XJ40. OF 
COURSE I hauled it completely apart. I found that the little 
electronic module that's at the top of the whole mechanism at the top of
the tank filler is "toast". I checked the price tag. At $410 US for 
this puppy (new) I will be using the backup mechanical release for a 
long time... The supplier said the used ones are always broken. Holy 
crap, Bob!!!!!!!!!!!

I know: "Welcome to the world of Jag."

John

---

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:04:08 -0600

Hi There..

Richard Swallow was once on the mailing list from this address. He has now
moved onto a different address. If you could please take
[email-masked] off your mailing list please.

Thank You
Shelley Willey
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Griffiths" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Website is Up

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:33:33 -0600

John
The list of subscribers is available at
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/jagnuts if you kept your password that
the system emails out each month.

Cheers
andrew