Subject: [JAGNUTS] test ignore

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:23:07 -0600

ignore

---

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:13:08 -0600

Ed, sorry, I can't ignore a direct instruction to ignore ...

Our 4th Annual "Punkin' Run" will be this Sunday after breakfast.  We'll
meet at Melrose as usual at 9 am.  We'll then eat a hearty cholesterol
filled breakfast to sustain us on our epic journey to Lumsden (about 17
miles) to one of the market gardens.  Should be back in town between noon
and 1.

See you there!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: October 21, 2008 6:23 PM
To: Jagnuts List
Subject: [JAGNUTS] test ignore

ignore
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________