Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: E-Types?

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:33:53 -0600

Brian ?  We need weather for the weekend.  You up to it?

-----Original Message-----
From: F Kutarna [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: March 20, 2004 6:04 PM
To: JAGNUTS
Subject: Re: E-Types?

Always  possible.  Check with Brian about a +6 or more.
FEKutarna
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JAGNUTS
  To: Mike Dickie ; JAGNUTS
  Cc: Francis Kutarna - Pictures
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 2:31 PM
  Subject: RE: E-Types?

  I'm not sure Francis will have his '64 out by then, but maybe some sweet
talkin' will get you a personally guided Tour after coffee.  Francis, what
do you think?

  Bob

   -----Original Message-----
  From: Mike Dickie [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: March 24, 2004 9:42 AM
  To: JAGNUTS
  Subject: E-Types?

  Hi from Pennant!

  According to our forecast, we are supposed to be in the sunshine and +9 on
Sunday.  Usually Regina is somewhat colder than here, but if things are
close to normal, that would put you in the +5-6 range, and sunny.  If for
some reason, the weather folk actually turn out to be right, would that mean
that there is the possibility that if my wife and I drove to Regina for the
Sunday am coffee meet, that we might get up close to an E Type coupe?
Preferrably a series 1?

  Mike

---

From: Brian Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:22:36 -0600

Fellow Jagnuts,

I have been out of province quite a lot the past two months and this, 
together with regular work has caused me a shortage of R and R at home 
base. I will be in Saskatoon tomorrow, Ottawa and Moose Jaw (Architects 
AGM) next week, so a Sunday morning gathering will be great.  My 
attendance will depend greatly on my home commitments - I will do my 
best to get there.  Nevertheless, I will see what I can do with the 
weather for those of you who want to go topless.  I really need to spend 
more time here to be fully effective in controlling the weather!  Thank 
goodness for Tom's assistance!

Brian.

JAGNUTS wrote:

>     From: JAGNUTS <mailto:[email-masked]>
>     To: Mike Dickie <mailto:[email-masked]> ; JAGNUTS
>     <mailto:[email-masked]>
>     Cc: Francis Kutarna - Pictures <mailto:[email-masked]>
>     I'm not sure Francis will have his '64 out by then, but maybe some
>     sweet talkin' will get you a personally guided Tour after coffee. 
>     Francis, what do you think?
>      
>
>     Bob 
>
>     According to our forecast, we are supposed to be in the sunshine
>     and +9 on Sunday.  Usually Regina is somewhat colder than here,
>     but if things are close to normal, that would put you in the +5-6
>     range, and sunny.  If for some reason, the weather folk actually
>     turn out to be right, would that mean that there is the
>     possibility that if my wife and I drove to Regina for the Sunday
>     am coffee meet, that we might get up close to an E Type coupe? 
>     Preferrably a series 1?
>      
>      
>     Mike
>

---

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:56:08 -0600

Brian
From now on, I think you will have to shoulder the weather responsibilites singlehandedly. I saw Tom Brown with his "goodbye cake" on CTV just a few days ago. Apparently, he has packed up his Jaguar and headed back to T.O.

andrew

> Nevertheless, I will see what I can do with the weather for those of you who want to go topless.  I really need to >spend more time here to be fully effective in controlling the weather!  Thank goodness for Tom's assistance!
>
> Brian.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:10:26 -0600

If all goes right, Sunday will be the official unveiling of the Jaguar
Owner's North American Tour license plates and window cling vinyls to the
public.  Bring your $10 (vinyl) or $40 (Plate) if you want one - (won't be
able to give any out Sunday, but they will be ready for distribution next
week once we get them packaged up).  Register at www.jonat.org.

Nice weather is promised for coffee too !

Bob