Subject: [JAGNUTS] Cruisin' the Dub this weekend

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:37:00 -0600

There are some Cruisin' the Dub events this weekend:

tonight at the 1879 Victoria East A&W.  

http://www.aw.ca/cruisin-the-dub.nsf/events?openform
<http://www.aw.ca/cruisin-the-dub.nsf/events?openform&restno=2268>
&restno=2268

Sunday at Avonhurst

http://www.aw.ca/cruisin-the-dub.nsf/events?openform
<http://www.aw.ca/cruisin-the-dub.nsf/events?openform&restno=2266>
&restno=2266

Anybody thinking of going to one or the other?

Bob

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:37:07 -0600

I think I may stop by those events to check out the cars at least for a little
while.  I'll watch for some Brit stuff!
Cheers
Phil

Sent from my iPad

On 2012-07-27, at 8:27 AM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:01:53 -0600

I was talking to Dave and he is thinking about being at the one tonight
shortly after 7.  I was thinking I might splurge and take Lynn out for
supper at the 'Dub (I'm so generous that way!).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Phil Sandham
Sent: July 27, 2012 11:37 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Cruisin' the Dub this weekend

I think I may stop by those events to check out the cars at least for a
little while.  I'll watch for some Brit stuff!
Cheers
Phil

Sent from my iPad

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:46:49 -0600

Hi Bob,
  Probably will miss it, I still have some preparing to do for the big trip 
to Yellowstone, I think it is.  I am following, so my navigation skills 
won't be put to the test.
Mike.

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:36:48 -0600

A few of us at the A&W event last night were talking about going for a drive
after brunch on Sunday... perhaps a drive to Echo Valley, Katepwa Beach and
then Indian Head before returning home.  I'm sure some pie will be involved
somewhere along this route.

Anyone else interested, we can finalize plans at brunch.
Phil

Sent from my iPad