Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Picnic in the Park: Please post in ECSCC Newsletter and forward to any of your other contacts

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:05:43 -0600

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May 10, 2012 10:02 PM
To: Bob England
Cc: Saskatchewan British Car club
Subject: Picnic in the Park: Please post in ECSCC Newsletter and forward to
any of your other contacts

Hi,

Got this from the Picnic in the Park organizers.  Also my wife and I had to
be out of the house while it had insulation foamed in so we tried the
Radisson South. Very nice.  Didn't get to the Lion pub though as I took my
wife across the street for Greek. She's a big fan and this was only the
second time in twenty odd years that I took her out for Greek food.  Very
good too.. though not cheap.   Still good to know the hotel is okay. Parking
was good, lots inside, lots outside.  Easy access heading into or out of
Edmonton. 

Please forward the attached message and map to your likely participants. 

Regard

Begin forwarded message:

From: don spence <[email-masked]>

Subject: Picnic in the Park: Please post in ECSCC Newsletter and forward to
any of your other contacts

Date: 7 May, 2012 1:17:46 PM MDT

To: "Francis G. French" <[email-masked]>

The Alberta All British Motoring Society invites you to  "Picnic in The
Park", 

 Saturday June 9th, 11:00 A. M.  to 3:00 p.m. in Victoria Park on River
Valley Road in Edmonton.

Bring your British car or bike and a picnic lunch and come celebrate the
arrival of summer.

No registration required. No fees, no prizes, no judging, no hassle. Just
the opportunity to show and see fine British "Motors".

Washrooms and water are available but there will be no food vendors on site
for this event.

"A" marks the spot.

Frank French

Interim Editor The Open Road

Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club

57& 58 MGAs, 66 MGB-GT, 68 Austin J4 

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of victoria park.jpeg]

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:22:14 -0600

The deadline for registering for Wetaskiwin was last Friday. If anyone else
has forgotten to send in the form, Melissa says she can accept them until
Friday at which time the info goes to the printers.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-05-11, at 11:05 AM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:13:43 -0600

Just for those who miss the deadline, they don't turn you away, you just don't
get a listing or a goodie bag.  Good for those last minute lets go the Picnic
in the Park and History Road bunch

Frank
Edmonton

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 16:49:59 -0600

Dudes, Macklin is about midway between Camrose and Saskatoon, and less than
250K from each.  The PetroCanada station there stocks premium, according to
GasPrices.com.  That seems to work out perfectly for a planned stop on the way
home.

T.