Subject: [JAGNUTS] New/Old Jagnut

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:25:41 -0600

Richard Swallow, who is now in Calgary (still selling Mini's mind you) has
asked to stay on our mailing list.  Richard hopes to be back in town for
coffee next Sunday - he'll be the guy wearing the Stetson with $20 bills
hanging out of all his pockets.

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:57:24 -0600

Bob I am not dure about the Stetson and even the $20 bills but I will try 
to make it to coffee

JAGNUTS <[email-masked]> wrote: 
>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>_______________________________________________
>
--
Regards
Richard Swallow

MINI Brand Specialist
MINI Crowfoot
[email-masked]
Phone:1-(403)-275-6464
Fax:1(403)-275-6431