Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGUAR Photography Competition

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:45:20 -0600

I though some of you might be interested in this .

Bob

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: June 6, 2006 8:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGUAR Photography Competition

SNG Barratt are presently scouring the World for interesting digital photos
of Jaguar owners
cars to use within our advertising and catalogues. So we thought as everyone
fancies
themselves as a bit of a David Bailey these days, (as digital cameras have
made it far
easier to take really great photos) that it might be more fun to run a
photographic
competition. And what better prize to offer than free money to spend on
parts for your
Jaguar with the SNG Barratt Group?

The competition is open Worldwide for any model of Jaguar, whether it's 50
years old or
built last week, a car with significant history or one that's just important
to you. It really
doesn't matter! As long as it's a Jaguar and it looks like a Jaguar, then
that's fine with us!!

What we're really interested in, is quality of the image and the originality
of the idea. Strange 
locations, weird angles and crazy lighting are all welcome. However, we're
just as happy with 
an old photo from the 1960's outside a country pub or on the seafront. Even
better if there are 
other non-Jaguar cars from the same period in the background. So even if you
don't own the car 
any longer, but have some ancient photos, you can still enter...

To obtain an application form simply send an e-mail request to
[email-masked]
<http://61.151.248.10/redirect.asp?e=engl%40cableregina%2Ecom&url=mailto%3Ac
ompetition%40sngbarratt%2Ecom&u=ECUP187230&c=67618461> ,
phone or fax our UK branch....Good luck and happy snapping!

SNG Barratt UK Ltd, The Heritage Building, Stourbridge Road,Bridgnorth,
Shropshire. WV15 6AP
Tel: +44 (0) 1746 765 432 Fax: +44 (0) 1746 761 144 E-Mail:
[email-masked]@[email-masked]
om
<http://61.151.248.10/redirect.asp?e=engl%40cableregina%2Ecom&url=mailto%3Ac
ompetition%40sngbarratt%2Ecomcompetition%40sngbarratt%2Ecomcompetition%40sng
barratt%2Ecom&u=ECUP187230&c=67618461> 

<http://61.151.248.10/track.asp?e=engl%40cableregina%2Ecom&u=ECUP187230&c=67
618461> 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of photocomp.jpg]