Subject: [JAGNUTS] Okanagan - Rally In The Valley - July 2 to 4 - 2004

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:03:05 -0600

This note was sent to me by the Okanagan British Car Club.  I've heard this
is a great event.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gallant [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: February 22, 2004 12:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Ralley In The Valley

I think it was Mark Twain that said; "The rumour of our demise has been
greatly exaggerated"

The Okanagan British Car Club has just finalized the accounts from our 2003
10th Anniversary Rally In The Valley and it proved to be one of the most
successful ever.

The committee for the 2004 event has been working hard to finalize the
details for this years show to be held in Penticton.

Anyone who has been to a Penticton Rally will remember the fantastic show
venue on Beach Avenue. Both Friday and Saturday evening meals will be at the
Convention Center, which offers plenty of room for our gathering and is
within walking distance from most of the Beach Motels.

We will be mailing registration forms to previous participants soon or you
can download one from our website.

We look forward to seeing you in the Okanagan Valley this summer.

John Gallant
Okanagan British Car Club
Coldstream BC
www.obcc.ca