Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JONAT 2006

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:44:32 -0600

Hello everyone,

As some of you know we have been planning on another JONAT Tour coming
through Saskatchewan in June. It is now time to get down to some details and
I need each loyal Jagnuts help.

The Tour this year comes up from the US through Minnesota and then travels
West through Manitoba to BC. I would like a real good turn out In
Saskatchewan. In the last JONAT 2004, Saskatchewan had by far the most
registrations of any one sector. So each of you please set aside some time
and join in the fun.

Several of us are planning on going to Winnipeg and joining the tour there.
And some are planning on traveling through Alberta and into BC with the
TOUR. And some are planning on just staying in Regina but joining in the
festivities here. See HYPERLINK
"http://www.jonat.org/bob/06sasksector/jonat.htm"http://www.jonat.org/bob/06
sasksector/jonat.htm.

Below are the events that are planned so far and the volunteer coordinators:

June 27                        Winnipeg         Jagnut Coordinator  Bob
England

Cars (a convoy) will leave Regina early on the 27th and stay one night in
Winnipeg. The Manitoba Sector will plan events for us. And we hope that
several cars will then stay on the tour and visit Saskatchewan.

June 28                        Regina             Jagnut Coordinator  Donna
Koschinsky (Virden to Regina events), Lynn England & Ed (Regina events)

The JONAT Tour leaves Winnipeg in the morning to get to Virden, Manitoba for
the official hand-off from Manitoba to the Saskatchewan Sector (the tour
banner, registrations, mascot etc.). Of note, Jim Pratt has been in touch
with Jaguar World Monthly magazine and they are thinking of sending a
driver/reporter to join us on this tour so it would be a good thing to think
about coming out on this leg.

We will likely travel through the Quappelle valley. Ed has kindly offered
the Tour the use of his home for a swim, BBQ in the evening.

June 29                        Regina/ Dog River Tour           Jagnut
Coordinator  Jim Pratt

The Tour is going on a special tour of Corner Gas, starting at the studio
and then driving to Dog River. It is during filming season and Jim is
arranging to have our cars in one of the Corner Gas episodes. NOT TO BE
MISSED! We will see the Gas station and the town buildings. Oskars house,
the Water Tower, the Ice Arena, the jail, the Dog River Bar, The Howler
office, and on and on it goes. It will be a real gas. (sorry).

June 30                        Saskatoon        Jagnut Coordinator  Mike
Scales & Ed Driver

The Tour travels to Saskatoon in the morning and spends one night in
Saskatoon. Details to follow.

July 1                           North Battleford           Jagnut
Coordinator  Mike Scales & Ian Bailey

The Hand-off to Alberta Sector takes place in North Battleford On July 1. We
will spend one night there and tour the Western Development Museum and the
Fort. Sp far we have some cars staying with the Tour on into Alberta so it
is possible to join them and have a convoy for the return trip home.

THE BIG TO DO LIST:

1.	Decide on what you want to do. Commit the time. Help in the
planning.

2.	Register in JONAT 2006. Bob has sent everyone the website address.
Depending on your chosen option the registration costs from $25 to $50 US.
BUT PLEASE GET REGISTERED!!!! We need to the numbers ASAP for hotel rooms,
meal planning, etc. etc.

3.	Phone the coordinator(s) to give your ideas or to volunteer to help
out.

4.	Register.

5.	Register.

6.	Register. Right Now.

We had a lot of fun last tour and I hope to see everyone there this year.

Ian

Cell 306-591-4574

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 2006.03.03

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:54:09 -0600

To add to what Ian has indicated, I have updated the webpages to reflect
everyone's coordination responsibilities.  Please check it out at
http://www.jonat.org/bob/06sasksector/JONAT-details.htm .

Coordinators (Jim/Ian/Mike/Ed(D)/Ed(W)/Donna) - Please make sure you update
me as things evolve so I can keep the webpage updated.  Things that I would
like to include are when and where we meet for each event.

Ian - I have you as the coordinator for everything where no coordinator was
indicated in your list below.  If you are able to get other people to help
in these, let me know and I will update the webpages.

Ian - I have also listed Ed as the sole coordinator of the Wednesday evening
event, as Lynn felt she might get in the way.  I have strong-armed her into
helping me with the run to Winnipeg on the Tuesday (I hope this is OK).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: March 5, 2006 7:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JONAT 2006

Hello everyone,

THE BIG TO DO LIST:

4.	Register.

5.	Register.

6.	Register. Right Now.

Ian

Cell 306-591-4574

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 2006.03.03
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 2006.03.03