Subject: [JAGNUTS] Planning for Goodwood 2013

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:00:33 -0600

There seemed to be a good contingent at breakfast yesterday morning that was
interested in getting to the Goodwood Revival next year.  Below is a link to
this year's event.

http://email.lawcreative.co.uk/t/ViewEmail/r/D35125B85AC1F4B2/AA335E62C20FEA
0C981D23A7722F2DCD

If you are thinking you might be interested, we'll have to start planning
fairly soon, as accommodations are pretty much booked more than a year in
advance.  Tickets will probably go on sale in October or November, and they
go very fast.

Photos from Tony taken at the 2009 event can be seen here:

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/PastEvent%20090919%20-%20Special.htm

Donna is very interested in going back to Graham's place I hear, so I'll see
what I can do!  (Graham was the proprietor of a B&B about 5 miles from the
Goodwood track).

Bob

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:11:04 -0600

Bob,

Sherry and I are confirming so just let us know when you need credit cards for
rooms etc.

Ian

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:29:32 -0600

Just give us your credit card number and we'll take care of EVERYTHING!
Promise!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: March 19, 2012 5:11 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: Sherry Wolf
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Planning for Goodwood 2013

Bob,

Sherry and I are confirming so just let us know when you need credit cards
for
rooms etc.

Ian

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:10:21 -0600

You know I would. Though you should know that I have a credit limit of $15
So you can spend it all anywhere you want. Ian
Sent from my iPhone