Subject: [JAGNUTS] You are Eligible for Our Grand Prize

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:23:03 -0600

HELLO

MY NAME IS MOMBUTU WANNA LITTLEBRITISHCARFORCHRISTMAS.  I AM THE SECOND
COUSIN OF THE THIRD WIFE OF THE BROTHER OF THE NOW DEPOSED GENERAL
DONWANNOFRIGGINALFA OF EAST LOWER SLOBOVIA.  I HAVE BILLIONS OF AMERICAN
DOLLARS I WANT TO DISPOSE OF AND YOU ARE JUST THE PERSON I NEED TO LAUNDER,
ER, I MEAN, PARTNER WITH TO GET SOME OF THIS MONEY TO MY PERSONAL BANK
ACCOUNT IN ROLEAU.  PLEASE SEND TEN MILLION DOLLARS AMERICAN (TO COVER
POSTAGE) AND I WILL SEND YOU A BANK NOTE FOR $8.57 IN CANADIAN CURRENCY.  I
WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU NOT TO CASH THE BANK NOTE FOR SIX MONTHS AND I WILL BE
TRAVELLING.  PLEASE DO NOT TELL YOUR DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION, AS I AM NOT
AN EXOTIC DANCER AND DO NOT WANT TO EMMIGRATE TO YOUR COUNTRY. WE ALSO HAVE
A SECOND OFFER FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE DEMOCRATIC HOMELANDS:  IF YOUR SPAM
BLOCKER HAS NOT BLOCKED THIS MESSAGE, YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO THE REQUEST TO
UPDATE YOUR JAGNUTS ROSTER INFORMATION, AND YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO SEND
ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE GROUP THAT SINGS ON THE JAGNUTS CHRISTMAS
HOMEPAGE, I HAVE VOLUNTEERED LUIGI TO BUY YOU A COFFEE NEXT WEEK AT COFFEE.
(SSSSHHHH . I HAVEN'T TOLD LUIGI YET AS IT'S A SECRET).

MOMBUTU (Scar face) WANNA LITTLEBRITISHCARFORCHRISTMAS

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:19:59 -0600

OK
I'll buy coffee - its Christmas and it's snowing outside, the cars are
all warm inside their garages; uncle Bob and cousin Brian have hung out
their stockings hoping for a new toy jaguar to play with over the winter
months until spring when their real cars can be boosted to life for a
trip to the market for some fresh fuel and a shine.

Luigi 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 9:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] You are Eligible for Our Grand Prize

HELLO

MY NAME IS MOMBUTU WANNA LITTLEBRITISHCARFORCHRISTMAS.  I AM THE SECOND
COUSIN OF THE THIRD WIFE OF THE BROTHER OF THE NOW DEPOSED GENERAL
DONWANNOFRIGGINALFA OF EAST LOWER SLOBOVIA.  I HAVE BILLIONS OF AMERICAN
DOLLARS I WANT TO DISPOSE OF AND YOU ARE JUST THE PERSON I NEED TO
LAUNDER,
ER, I MEAN, PARTNER WITH TO GET SOME OF THIS MONEY TO MY PERSONAL BANK
ACCOUNT IN ROLEAU.  PLEASE SEND TEN MILLION DOLLARS AMERICAN (TO COVER
POSTAGE) AND I WILL SEND YOU A BANK NOTE FOR $8.57 IN CANADIAN CURRENCY.
I
WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU NOT TO CASH THE BANK NOTE FOR SIX MONTHS AND I WILL
BE
TRAVELLING.  PLEASE DO NOT TELL YOUR DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION, AS I AM
NOT
AN EXOTIC DANCER AND DO NOT WANT TO EMMIGRATE TO YOUR COUNTRY. WE ALSO
HAVE
A SECOND OFFER FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE DEMOCRATIC HOMELANDS:  IF YOUR
SPAM
BLOCKER HAS NOT BLOCKED THIS MESSAGE, YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO THE REQUEST
TO
UPDATE YOUR JAGNUTS ROSTER INFORMATION, AND YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO
SEND
ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE GROUP THAT SINGS ON THE JAGNUTS CHRISTMAS
HOMEPAGE, I HAVE VOLUNTEERED LUIGI TO BUY YOU A COFFEE NEXT WEEK AT
COFFEE.
(SSSSHHHH . I HAVEN'T TOLD LUIGI YET AS IT'S A SECRET).

MOMBUTU (Scar face) WANNA LITTLEBRITISHCARFORCHRISTMAS
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________