Subject: [JAGNUTS] Road trip this afternoon

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:32:10 -0600

For the visit to Paul Snell's car collection this afternoon, we are  
meeting at the church just south of RMP at 1pm.

Bob England

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:26:46 -0600

Sorry I missed the road trip, Paul is a great friend and I know all of you
would have a great time at his place.
By the way Darren - seen you out on the weekend and the car looks great on
the road again - twice as a matter of fact - once on the ring road between
Albert and Argyle Streets and again on Arcola Avenue at the SE end of the
City.  Looking great but travelling a wee bit slow.
See everyone soon.
Luigi

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Bob England <[email-masked]> wrote:

> For the visit to Paul Snell's car collection this afternoon, we are meeting
> at the church just south of RMP at 1pm.
>
> Bob England
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:31:59 -0600

Hi Bob, sorry I had to miss this I have been in bed sick,since friday must 
have picked some think up in Vegas, and I was so looking fordward in seeing 
his collection ,hope to see you all one of these sundays we are in town. 
Thanks Norm.