Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2 Valley Cruise and Parade.

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:29:46 -0600

Well I think it is pretty much unanimous. The plan for the 2nd is to meet a
Melrose Place at 10AM for coffee and then head out to Regina Beach for lunch.
We can either do the fish and chip thing at Butlers or go to Western Pizza (we
can decide that morning). After lunch we need to be in Lumsden by 1:30 to line
up for the parade which starts a 2PM. The Parade Committee is looking for a
quick bio on the Jagnuts and then a list of the cars that will be in the
parade as they will be announcing as we go by. I can get the car list together
that morning, but I was wondering if you have a bio on the Jagnuts Bob, just a
couple of sentences. After the parade there is a show and shine, beer gardens,
and later a dinner and outdoor dance for those who would like to make a day
and night of it. If people can only make part of it, send me an email and I
can give you the information of where we should be at the time you can arrive
or I'll give you my cell #. We need the weathernuts co-operation for that day
and it should be a great time. See you at Melrose.

Dan Kirby.

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:13:06 -0600

To John Hobbs,
Any chance you can your car there for the parade????

Ian
 
Office 306-584-5900
Cell 306-591-4574
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dan Kirby
Sent: June 28, 2005 9:30 PM
To: Jagnuts
Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2 Valley Cruise and Parade.

Well I think it is pretty much unanimous. The plan for the 2nd is to meet a
Melrose Place at 10AM for coffee and then head out to Regina Beach for
lunch.
We can either do the fish and chip thing at Butlers or go to Western Pizza
(we
can decide that morning). After lunch we need to be in Lumsden by 1:30 to
line
up for the parade which starts a 2PM. The Parade Committee is looking for a
quick bio on the Jagnuts and then a list of the cars that will be in the
parade as they will be announcing as we go by. I can get the car list
together
that morning, but I was wondering if you have a bio on the Jagnuts Bob, just
a
couple of sentences. After the parade there is a show and shine, beer
gardens,
and later a dinner and outdoor dance for those who would like to make a day
and night of it. If people can only make part of it, send me an email and I
can give you the information of where we should be at the time you can
arrive
or I'll give you my cell #. We need the weathernuts co-operation for that
day
and it should be a great time. See you at Melrose.

Dan Kirby.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:41:19 -0600

I've updated "Upcoming Events" to reflect your note Dan.

A paragraph on the Jagnuts ... Hmmm .... How about this ...

"Jagnuts was started in October 2000 from an idea by three Jaguar owners in
Regina.  The group welcomes individuals with an interest in British cars,
and, in a pinch, Italian cars as well (those people are called  Alfabits).
They informally meet regularly for coffee Sunday mornings.  There are no
formal meetings or dues.  A good sense of humour is pretty much the only
requirement for membership."

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Well I think it is pretty much unanimous. The plan for the 2nd is to meet a
Melrose Place at 10AM for coffee and then head out to Regina Beach for
lunch.
We can either do the fish and chip thing at Butlers or go to Western Pizza
(we can decide that morning). After lunch we need to be in Lumsden by 1:30
to line up for the parade which starts a 2PM. The Parade Committee is
looking for a quick bio on the Jagnuts and then a list of the cars that will
be in the parade as they will be announcing as we go by. I can get the car
list together that morning, but I was wondering if you have a bio on the
Jagnuts Bob, just a couple of sentences. After the parade there is a show
and shine, beer gardens, and later a dinner and outdoor dance for those who
would like to make a day and night of it. If people can only make part of
it, send me an email and I can give you the information of where we should
be at the time you can arrive or I'll give you my cell #. We need the
weathernuts co-operation for that day and it should be a great time. See you
at Melrose.

Dan Kirby.

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.2/29 - Release Date: 2005.06.27

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.6/33 - Release Date: 2005.06.28

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:42:57 -0600

Dan,
I will try hard to be at Melrose by 10:30 or 11 the latest. Could you give me your
cellphone just in case you guys are gone before I arrive. Thanks
I will be in the XJS, if you needed to know.

Ron

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:51:33 -0600

Sounds great Bob.

Dan.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:41 AM
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] July 2 Valley Cruise and Parade.

> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.6/33 - Release Date: 6/28/2005

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:52:23 -0600

Hi Ron,
My Cell # is 539-7605. We should still be at Melrose until 11AM though.

Dan.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron Boychuk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 2 Valley Cruise and Parade.

lunch.
together
gardens,
arrive