Subject: [JAGNUTS] from saskatoon

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:55:34 +0000

Hi. Just a quick update to let you know how Dave & Jerome are doing.  Dave 
went into surgery yesterday morning at 8:00 am and was out and in his room 
at 12:30 smiling and waving to all the nurses.  Jerome went in at noon and 
was out by 3:00. The kidney was working already in the operating room.  Dave 
says its from all the water I made him drink on monday and tuesday. They 
were both very scared going in and all jerome could think about was  how 
Dave was doing. He wouldn't believe Tracey when she said he was doing good.  
He finally believed me when I went up to see him. It was so unbelievable to 
see them both doing so well. Yesterday was so emotional but very rewarding 
and I'm sure the guys will have good recoveries but it will take time. Thank 
you all for your support and help and I will update later.

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen 
Technology. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.