Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS SPRING

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:25:04 -0600

John was out for coffee this morning in his XK-120 so it must officially be
spring.  This means that we will start our
first-of-the-month-Starbucks-coffees (as requested by a few of our members
last year) for next Sunday.
 
We had a visitor out that promises to be out for future meetings ... Luigi
will be MOST disappointed he missed this morning.  I put up the photos as
best I could on the website ... I must get that program of mine fixed.
 
Bob

---

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:39:27 -0600

Thanks for the update Bob - I am sorry I missed breakfast on Sunday.
Nice car.  Hopefully we will see you all next week.   It is spring if
John brought out his car....good job John.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: March 25, 2007 7:25 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS SPRING

John was out for coffee this morning in his XK-120 so it must officially
be spring.  This means that we will start our
first-of-the-month-Starbucks-coffees (as requested by a few of our
members last year) for next Sunday.

We had a visitor out that promises to be out for future meetings ...
Luigi will be MOST disappointed he missed this morning.  I put up the
photos as best I could on the website ... I must get that program of
mine fixed.

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________