Subject: [JAGNUTS] NEXT SUNDAY - WORLD TOUR - JUNE 22 2014

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 08:00:42 -0600

LAST SUNDAY WE TALKED ABOUT A JAGNUTS WORLD TOUR for next sunday (the
twenty-tooth).  Well, Im please to announce the thorough planning process is
behind us, and after many hours of deliberation and sole-searching, weve
developed a significantly complex strategy for the Tour.

Well meet at Tim Hortons north (on Rochdale) at 10:00 a.m. and head to
Regina Beach from there.

For those unable to wrap their minds around this ultimately complex Tour
itinerary, you can show up at Tims and follow somebody.

See you then!

Bob

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 07:52:32 -0600

Please relax now after all the exhausting planning sessions. Hope you can
recover .
We look forward to the tour!!! Ian and Sherry

Ian B. Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 15, 2014, at 8:00 AM, Bob England <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________