Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:36:17 -0600

Sound great to me Dan
If I'm not off somewhere the Alfa can be there.  At the last coffee we
were also discussing the possibility of going to Kenossee (similar trip
to Cypress Hills but closer) and stopping by Oxbow on the way to visit
some british car guy there(a Jagnut member in good standing I
understand).  Another trip we can take is to the car museum just south
of Moose Jaw - I believe this is one of Mike S. suggestions; it would be
a day trip and possibly include brunch at the Spa (I heard Mike was
picking up the bill too).  There you go Bob, lots of ideas to organize,
so you are now dutifully appointed as "Organizer Extraordinaire" or "EO
n'Chief" as you shall become to be known throughout the Jaguar land.
Good job, well done, pip pip tally ho and all that.

Luigi Mazzotti
Partner
[email-masked]
 
 P3Architecture Ltd.
201 - 1945 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4P 2H1
ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004
www.p3arch.com
 
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail was intended for a specific recipient.  It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.
Any privilege that exists is not waived.  If you are not the intended
recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any
other purpose.  Please delete it and advise me by return e-mail or
telephone.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Dan Kirby
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:06 PM
To: Jagnuts
Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Hello all,
On July 2 Lumsden is celebrating it's Centennial, and if the committee
can pull off all of the things that it is planning it should prove to be
a fun filled day with the parade, an outdoor dance in the park,
fireworks etc. The parade is at 2PM (I will have to confirm the time)
and the president of the committee was wondering if we would be
interested in having some of the, or all of the cars in the parade. This
could be incorporated into a cruise day through the valley or to Regina
Beach if we wish. Bob was looking for some ideas to put on the 2005
agenda, so here is one to consider. I should be at coffee this Sunday if
you have questions, or you can email me.

Cheers.

Dan Kirby
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.6 - Release Date: 2/7/2005
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "G.R. Green" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:13:10 -0600

Love the idea of a run to Kenosee. We're the folks from Oxbow and that would 
be one trip that we'd be close enough to enjoy too.  However, July 2nd 
wouldn't be great for us as we are going to a wedding in Calgary on that 
weekend.  But any other time we would be more than interested.  This might 
help narrow the field for the 2nd July.

Gloria

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:36 AM
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 2/10/2005

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:30:48 -0600

Luigi

Sounds like a couple of great ideas.  I'm not sure about the "Organizer
Extraordinaire" or "EO n'Chief" thing.

I thought usually in this group if youze makes a suggestion, youze organize
the deal.  (And I use the term "organize" loosely.)  However I think since
you have a couple of good ones we might spread it around a bit.  Would you
like to follow up on the Kenossee idea, and Mike the day trip south of Moose
Jaw, and Dan to the rah-rah on the Lumsden parade?  (Just a thought to get
out of doing the work myself!) 

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: February 9, 2005 8:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Sound great to me Dan
some British car guy there(a Jagnut member in good standing I

Luigi Mazzotti