Subject: [JAGNUTS] Day 3

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 04:37:17 +0000

Hi you all.  Dave was feeling alot better today.  He was up and around a few 
times and was in much better spirits.  He was able to have soup & jello for 
breakfast & lunch and solids for supper.  After surgery it is very important 
  that the intestines are working.  Dave was able to pass gas today and 
everyone clapped and he was so proud.  I told him that I will not clap for 
him when he farts at home so he shouldn't get too used to the praise.  He 
walked down to see jerome this morning and jerome was very relieved to see 
him looking so much better.

Jerome was looking very good this morning but still very concerned about how 
Dave was until Dave came to see him.  This afternoon though he wasn't 
feeling as great though.  he was bloated and his blood pressure was up.  The 
nurses all told him that it was completely normal after major abdominal 
surgery and he was up and walking around trying to fix the problem. When 
Tracey and I came back to the hospital after supper, we found the two of 
them racing in Dave's hallway into the elevator and down the 6th floor 
hallway to Jeromes room with their iv poles and cathaters still intact.  Of 
course a turtle could have passed them but dave was very concerned because 
jerome was winning and he wanted me to pull on his cathater to hold him 
back, but I couldn't catch him. Jerome had gone down to dave's room on his 
own trying to work out a fart.  Unfortunately it didn't work, but he was 
farting better than Dave the day before.

So all seems to be progressing normally and we're hoping tomorrow just 
brings more good news.

Giselle & Tracey

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer.  
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.