Subject: [JAGNUTS] HOHOHO

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:16:13 -0600

Jagnuts,

Its time to plan our Jagnuts Christmas gathering.  Ian and Sherry will host on
Sunday December 23rd starting at 4 pm (3478 Albert St.).   Ian and Sherry
(really Sherry) will do the turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberries and mashed
potatoes, but we need some help.  Donna and Tony have offered to do desert.
Mike will bring buns.  Soooo... what we need are: salads, hot vegetables, an
appy or two, cabbage rolls? perogies? and of course BYOB.  Please RSVP by
December 16th to Ian.

We will do our traditional XMas gift giving......with really good rules
posted.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Festive Holidays, Family Blessings

Ian and Sherry

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:09:15 -0600

Just a few questions / clarifications ...

1.	Lynn and I will be there.  I'll have to check with Lynn as to what
"we" will be making and
      bringing with us; I'll get back to you.

2.    I assume that the usual "gift taking" process will take place rather
than what you
      had more politically correctly described as "gift giving".

3.    I am also assuming that this event will go forward even if the world
ends at
      7:00 p.m. on December 21st (per the ancient Mayans and the internet).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: November 27, 2012 5:16 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: Sherry Wolf
Subject: [JAGNUTS] HOHOHO

Jagnuts,

Its time to plan our Jagnuts Christmas gathering.  Ian and Sherry will host
on

Ian and Sherry
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:43:04 -0600

Lorie and I will be there.  We can bring a vegetable dish and an appetizer.

Should the world end our shambling zombie corpses will show up anyway.
(mmmmm ........turkey brains!)

Cheers,

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
[email-masked]

From:	Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
To:	JAGNUTS Regina <[email-masked]>,
Cc:	Sherry Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date:	11/27/2012 05:43 PM
Subject:	[JAGNUTS] HOHOHO
Sent by:	[email-masked]

Jagnuts,

Mike will bring buns.  Soooo... what we need are: salads, hot vegetables,
an

Ian and Sherry

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:33:25 -0600

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image.jpeg]
Since some of us have made offerings at the Mayan Temple of the Jaguar (not
having any virgins handy we offered spouses. Not our fault that the gods
wouldn't take them) us Jagnuts should be okay.

Name withheld pending witness relocation should spouse read this.

Sent from my iPhone

an

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:21:21 -0600

Thanks Ian and Sherry,
  Buns will be there.
    Happy Christmas!
      Mike.