Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS - Rendezvous 2008 now accepting registrations...

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:40:54 -0600

From: Ann & Mark [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: January 06, 2008 10:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS - Rendezvous 2008 now accepting registrations...

Please share the following with your membership:

The 18th Annual Vintage Sports Car Rendezvous "Rendezvous at Wilderness
Edge" is now accepting registrations for the event being held on June 5 - 8
in Pinawa, Manitoba.  This year's Rendezvous is being held at an
all-inclusive venue - your registration and payment will also secure your
accommodations and meals at Wilderness Edge Retreat & Conference Centre for
this four day event.

For more information including registration form and tentative schedule of
events, please view our website at www.britishcar.ca/rendezvous .  Hope to
see you at Rendezvous 2008!

NOTE:  Web site listed above is different from the one advertised at last
year's Rendezvous at Sugar Lake Lodge.

Ann Blonski

Event Registrar