Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Conquer Goodwood 2013

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 20:13:11 -0600

Provided the world survives the end-of-the-world event on December 21 this
year (put it in your calendars now so you don't miss it!), it appears as
though some Jagnuts are quite serious about going to the Goodwood Revival in
2013.  As bookings need to be made well in advance of the event and planning
must proceed anon, there is some thought about getting together to start the
ball rolling.

Ian suggested Lancaster's some Friday after work (while others suggested
"after work" could mean just about any time on a Friday particularly after a
loooong week).  Just pushing that out there to check on interest, and if so,
when?

Bob (from Saskatoon) expressed some interest in doing Goodwood next year.
Bob, are you planning to be down this way in the near future?

Bob

(not from Saskatoon)

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:26:29 -0600

No specific plans just yet. I have a project on the Ochapawace reserve (by
Broadview) so get down every so often, but nothing scheduled for a bit yet.
Keep us in the loop and we'll follow along. Kathy and I are definitely
interested. There might be one or two others up here that are also interested.
I'll talk to a few again.

Bob Burnyeat, MSAA, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: May 1, 2012 8:13 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Conquer Goodwood 2013

Bob

(not from Saskatoon)
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:51:46 -0000

Hello Bob/Guys and Girls,

     Bob is right you need to plan and get the tickets well in advance
     for this event well worth going to see. I had members tickets 2
     years while I was over putting in a new kitchen in our apartment
     you got into the paddocks on the Friday it was fantastic
     one had to be dressed in period costume.. There is a dress code
     for the event.

     Finding accommodation is also a bit of a problem. Even the parking lot
     is something with all the cars its almost a show itself..

     It is something you will never forget.

     Good luck with the planning

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:31:12 -0000

Hello again,

            Forgot to mention on the way into Goodwood you pass
            the Rolls Royce factory..

            Accommodation Portsmouth is about 18 miles away and there
            should be lots there..

Alan

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 01:18:18 -0000

Hello All,

          My last e-mail bounced ..lol

          I see some of you might think you might like to go to
          Goodwood >> great event I was there 2 years age while
          I was over installing a new kitchen in our apartment.
          I even had tickets for the Friday members only day
          which you had to dress in period costume.

          Anyway you should consider booking a place to stay
          they get booked up pretty quickly. you might even
          consider Portsmouth its only 18 miles away and has
          lots of accommodation.

          I would also check I think there is a dress code
          for Saturday and Sunday also..

          On the way to Goodwood one passes the Rolls Royce
          factory it about half a mile away from Goodwood.

          If you are considering going you might like to take
          a trip up North to Scotland, I could arrange period
          cars like MGB'S , Triumphs, Jags, etc which you could
          rent, and arrange some nice twisty drives through the
          Scottish Borders..

Alan..