Subject: [JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:01:24 -0600

Greetings

If anyone has a T-gear (V-12N) for a Halda Speedpilot and are willing to 
part with it please contact me off the DG.

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:21:56 -0600

Ed

Forgive my ignorance, but what is it?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: March 15, 2009 3:01 PM
To: Jagnuts List
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

Greetings

Kind regards
Ed
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:15:16 -0600

Hi Bob

Instructions for the Speedpilot installation:

/The mounting bracket is installed beneath the dashboard, and the 
Speedpilot is fitted to the bracket provided. The speedometer cable is 
detached from the speedometer and the T-Gear mounted directly behind the 
speedometer. The speedometer cable is then connected to the T-Gear. The 
Halda drive cable is then fitted to the T-Gear and the Speedpilot and 
retained in position with the clips provided. A wire is then connected 
from the instrument light circuit of the car to the Speedpilot 
illuminating terminal on the back of the instrument.

/Hope is helps, because this is Team.net there are no attachments to 
illustrate what a Halda looks like.

Kin regards
Ed

/

/

---

From: scotts junk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:49:59 -0500

Geeze Ed, resurrecting a Halda. You were serious about getting back into it.

There's a couple up on e-bay at the moment; bad news is they are in Belgium;
good news is the guy appears to be willing to ship for a reasonable price
(unlike many sellers across the pond):

http://cgi.ebay.ca/T-HALDA-TRIPMASTER-TWINMASTER-SPEEDPILOT_W0QQitemZ32034847
3718QQihZ011QQcategoryZ76013QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HALDA-TRIPMASTER-T_W0QQitemZ320348472369QQihZ011QQcategory
Z9897QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

 cheers

Scott

PS: while you can't attach pictures, if you can find a shot of what you want
(or put you picture in a free phoo host site like Photobucket), you can put in
a link to the picture for pepl to see: e.g.:

http://i4.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/39/19/e1b2_3.JPG

PPS - while looking for Halda bits on Ebay I came across this hilarious
posting with an exchange between an Aussie ex-driver and his obviously
ex-navigator (read all the way through into the Question & Answer section):

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Halda-Speedpilot-MkV-will-ship-worldwide_W0QQitemZ16032098
6495QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:01:24 -0600
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
Reunite with the people closest to you, chat face to face with Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650736

---

From: gc001 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:23:01 -0600

How do I cancel my subscription to this?

Thank you,

Tobi Duck
Village Administrator

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:48:26 -0600

Hi Tobi  I think you just did.  Bob England will remove you when he reads
this message. Jim should be able to help you with this.

Ken Exner

Ken Exner     306-539-8512             http://www.tsilimo.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of gc001
Sent: March 16, 2009 1:23 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

Thank you,

Tobi Duck
Village Administrator

----- Original Message -----
From: "scotts junk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

> (unlike many sellers across the pond):
http://cgi.ebay.ca/T-HALDA-TRIPMASTER-TWINMASTER-SPEEDPILOT_W0QQitemZ3203484
7
> 3718QQihZ011QQcategoryZ76013QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.ca/HALDA-TRIPMASTER-T_W0QQitemZ320348472369QQihZ011QQcategor
y
> ex-navigator (read all the way through into the Question & Answer
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Halda-Speedpilot-MkV-will-ship-worldwide_W0QQitemZ1603209
8

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:39:53 +0000

Please remove my email address from your system
Thanks
Brock Rishworth
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:48:26 
To: gc001<[email-masked]>; JAGNUTS Regina<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

Ken Exner

-----Original Message-----

Thank you,

Tobi Duck
Village Administrator

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:52:18 -0600

Well Scott what can I say ;-)

I was aware of the items on e-bay after a search early last evening.  
There an interesting one on e-bay
of a Halda Speedpilot listed by an Australian who gooses his navigator 
through the descriptive
part of the listing. I've forgotten the number but do a search you'll 
get a honk out of it.

Doing this for a friend in Ontario.

Kind regards
Ed