Subject: [JAGNUTS] Ride and Drive Sign

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:26:56 -0600

The Ride and Drive sign on the corner of Albert and 23rd says Saturday
August 14 and not Sunday. This will be confusing!! Don't know who can fix
it.

Ian

Office 306-584-5900

Cell 306-591-4574

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:44:57 -0600

Richard ... Do you know who to phone on this ?  Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: August 12, 2005 7:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Ride and Drive Sign

Ian

Office 306-584-5900

Cell 306-591-4574
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.8/71 - Release Date: 2005.08.12

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.8/71 - Release Date: 2005.08.12

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:46:40 -0600

I promised Richard I would tape the News at Noon he was on today (and I
wanted to see it too!).  Unfortunately, I didn't quite get the tape machine
set up to tape the right show (don't tell Richard).  Did anyone happen to
tape it?

Bob

---

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:44:30 -0600

I got it...lol...

Regards

Richard Swallow

>From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [JAGNUTS] Ride 'n' Drive on News at Noon
>Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:46:40 -0600
>

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:47:52 -0600

I called Bill at Magnet signs and he said that he will fix it...
Thanks for noticing Ian...

Regards

Richard Swallow

>Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Ride and Drive Sign
>Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:44:57 -0600
>

_________________________________________________________________
Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft. 
SmartScreen Technology. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.