Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:02:56 -0600

Sherry

Thanks for your note.  I hope Ian feels better soon.  The weather is too
nice to be laid up and not driving your etype.  If Ian is receiving emails,
have him keep us posted his condition.

Bob 

 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

 

From: Sherry Wolf [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May 13, 2011 3:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS

Hi all

Just a quick note to let you know that Ian and I have not dropped off the
planet.  Ian had a fall and was hospitalized for two weeks and has been at
home for the last week.  Hopefully, we'll be out some Sunday in May for
breakfast.

take care 

sherry

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:23:55 -0600

I'm sure it would be a load off Ian's mind, and aid in his recovery, to know that the E-type is being vigorously exercised on a regular basis. It would be an imposition, but I would volunteer to help out. 

Seriously, Ian,if you are reading these emails, know that we wish you a speedy recovery. 

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Bob <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________

---

From: J Karloff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:22:55 -0500

I hope Ian is feeling better ,sorry to here about his bout with gravity.
The e Type is waiting patiently and it is run on the drive way for 15 minutes
once a week now that the warm weather is here.

Jim Pratt

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:02:56 -0600
> Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS
>
> Sherry
>

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 21:26:29 -0600

Get well soon Ian,  The E Type needs you!
Mike.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sherry Wolf'" <[email-masked]>; "'JAGNUTS Regina'" 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS

---

From: Luigi Mazzotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:25:44 -0600

Sherry, please give my best to Ian.  Keep him out of trouble, Hope to see
you all soon.
Luigi