Subject: [JAGNUTS] JONAT '06 Saskatchewan - GALA BAR-B-QUE June 29th

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:21:12 -0600

Jagnuts

We are still looking for some door prizes for the Jaguar Owner's North
American Tour (JONAT) GALA BAR-B-QUE which will be held at Eds (catered by
Chris) on Thursday June 29th.  As per my previous note, if you have anything
you would like to donate as a door prize (along with recognition on the
SPONSORS page of the Sask Sector JONAT Website), please let me know and I
will come and pick-up whatever you choose to donate.

Chris was going over the menu at coffee this morning and it sounds great!

You can check out the Sask Sector JONAT website at

HYPERLINK
"http://users.accesscomm.ca/engl/06SaskSector/JONAT.htm"http://users.accessc
omm.ca/engl/06SaskSector/JONAT.htm

Thanks.

Bob

HYPERLINK
"http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm"http://nonprofits.acces
scomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.3/361 - Release Date: 2006.06.11