Subject: [JAGNUTS] Getting cars to Vancouver

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:09:31 -0600

Ian,
I did get some information regarding this. I talked to a friend of mine from Lumsden here who hauls cars mainly to Alberta. Although he wouldn't take them to Vancouver, he has a relative that also does this, and he thinks that it is $600.00 or $650.00 to get them hauled to the coast. It doesn't sound like there would be a minimum or maximum number of cars required to make this happen. Let me know if you would like me to pursue this further and get a solid quote for the cost of doing this and set up numbers and dates. Just email me back or you can call me at 539-7605.

Dan. Kirby.

---

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:30:16 -0600

I sent a car to Vancouver last year using Hansen Forwarding,. The cost was
$510. Costs may be different this year due to higher fuel costs etc

Call Regina (306) 352-9929 or 1-888-420-8888 for a current quote, and also
for volume discount.
http://www.lhf.com/hansens/index.html

andrew

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dan Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 7:09 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Getting cars to Vancouver

> Ian,
> I did get some information regarding this. I talked to a friend of mine
from Lumsden here who hauls cars mainly to Alberta. Although he wouldn't
take them to Vancouver, he has a relative that also does this, and he thinks
that it is $600.00 or $650.00 to get them hauled to the coast. It doesn't
sound like there would be a minimum or maximum number of cars required to
make this happen. Let me know if you would like me to pursue this further
and get a solid quote for the cost of doing this and set up numbers and
dates. Just email me back or you can call me at 539-7605.
>
> Dan. Kirby.
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:43:00 -0600

Thanks for info...

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:04:12 -0600

Dan:
Thanks for this information. Right now it looks like we have two cars for
sure going and I am getting quotes this week. It would be very helpful if
you could get us a solid quote from your contact. I have unconfirmed quotes
as low as $350.
Ian

---

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:11:34 -0600

Hi Dan. I will cheque on the amount as far as a confirmed  Number I
would probably need to know how many cars will be transported. The $350.000
was pretty solid quote. I feel that if we had 5 or 6 cars that Allied
Systems would honor the $ amount quoted.

Regards
Richard Swallow
Sales Rep
MINI Regina