Subject: [JAGNUTS] Car Transport

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:46:03 -0600

Richard:

Thanks for your help in getting the information on shipping cars to Vancouver.
So far only Bob England and I are shipping our cars. There may be more wanting
to join us.

I have tried to reach Larry at Allied  a couple of times but he has not
returned my calls. Can you help? Do you see him more often then I? If so
please let him know we want to make the arrangements. I am hoping it is still
around the $350 level.

Thanks!!

My particulars are:
                       JONAT - Jaguar Owner's North America Tour

                        Ian Bailey  3478 Albert St.
                        Regina, Saskatchewan
                        S4S 3P2
                        [email-masked]  tel:
                              mobile:  306-584-9608
                              306-591-4574

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

---

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:13:13 -0600

Hi Ian Richard here. Larry @ Allied is away till Tuesday next week. I spoke
to Vivian there she said for two cars the cost is $384.00 + gst. The
location in Vancouver that the cars will be delievered to in vancouver is:
1005-Derwest Way New West Minister Vancouver, BC
You would drop off your cars @ Allieds yard here in Regina @ 1350 McAra
street.

Regards
Richard Swallow
MINI Regina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 10:46 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Car Transport

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:30:00 -0600

Many thanks!!!!

Ps. I know you don't drive a Jag....but are you interested in helping out
with the JONAT Saskatchewan Sector planning committee?? We meet about once a
week and you have lots of information on contacts etc. that would be
helpful. If so contact me by email. Our next meeting is Saturday at 4:00 PM
in Grand Coulee. Most meetings, however, are held Thursday evening.

Ian

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:42:55 -0600

Thanks again Richard:

I have now booked Allied for anyone who wants to ship their cars at the $384
+GST rate. We have to have the cars there the sooner the better. I thought I
would drive there after the May 8 event. They have an airtight secured
compound.
If you have any questions call Sheila at Allied 757-4492.
Ian

---

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:39:05 -0600

No problem Ian.
MINI Sales

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Car Transport

> > > please let him know we want to make the arrangements. I am hoping it
is
> > still