Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Goodwood Breakfast Club: Sushi Sunday 7 April

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 16:06:04 -0600

I think I found a place for breakfast next Sunday as an alternative to the
Symposium.  Please keep in mind the 7 hour time difference.

On the other hand, Sushi for breakfast(?)!

Bob

From: Goodwood News [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: April 4, 2013 1:13 PM
To: England, Bob
Subject: Goodwood Breakfast Club: Sushi Sunday 7 April

 The first Goodwood Breakfast Club of the 2013 season will kick off on Sunday
3 March at the Goodwood Motor Circuit.
<http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

THE ULTIMATE GOODWOOD EXPERIENCE: The perfect gift for two
 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YjBiZWM0YmMtMmY1My00ZWRjLTkwY2QtYjU5MDcyY2FiYzRh> MORE INFO

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=NGFiMTQ3NTItYmQ2NS00YWFmLThhMDYtYzM0M2U1YzdjZDRm> Add us to your
safe senders

2013 BREAKFAST CLUB: See our calendar and themes for this year
 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MjE3ZDZiNDQtM2YyOC00NTA3LTk1NWMtMGZhYTc0MDlhN2Vh> MORE INFO

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=NGFiMTQ3NTItYmQ2NS00YWFmLThhMDYtYzM0M2U1YzdjZDRm> Add us to your
safe senders

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YzY3MDVhNjQtZDhlZi00NTE2LWEzYWMtYzY0ZmJlY2JlODA5> Goodwood
Breakfast Club

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=NmU1MzRhYmQtZDBjNC00ODc1LTliYWUtZGY5YWYxMWY5OThk> REGISTER NOW  |
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=OTM2NTA1MTUtY2I2YS00OWUwLTkxNWEtZjRmYzdjY2NiYjk1> MEMBERSHIP  |
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=NWYyZDRmNmItMzUwNy00Y2EyLTg0YmItMjMzOGY4MjA5M2Nl> LATEST NEWS  |
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=MGU1ODQ1NDQtMDI1Ny00YTcwLWJkOGQtMzYwODRkZjRlMmI4> LOCATION

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YzY3MDVhNjQtZDhlZi00NTE2LWEzYWMtYzY0ZmJlY2JlODA5> The next
Breakfast Club is Sushi Sunday, 7 April 2013

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

This Sunday, 7 April, the next Goodwood Breakfast Club will take place at the
Goodwood Motor Circuit. The theme b Sushi Sunday b will celebrate Japanese
cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles in a jawbdropping collection of
these striking and desirable vehicles.

If your vehicle matches the theme, you may be selected to park it on the grid
where you can show off your fabulous Japanese car or bike. Limited space is
available, so please register
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=NmU1MzRhYmQtZDBjNC00ODc1LTliYWUtZGY5YWYxMWY5OThk> here and be at
the Motor Circuit early on Sunday. Gates open at 08:00hrs.

We look forward to seeing you there!

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/line-and-car.jpg>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 More from Goodwood this Spring
<http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/BC-TOP-SPLASH-20FEB13v5.jpg>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YTA0NTQ5MjMtMzViNC00NjA5LWE4MDgtMmE5MWQ1ZTQ4MDcw> FOOD &
REFRESHMENTS AT THE BREAKFAST CLUB

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
AT THE BREAKFAST CLUB

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

>From a scrumptious sushi bar to celebrate Sushi Sunday, to the stylish
Richmond Arms and the relaxed atmosphere of the Aero Club Cafe, we can provide
a unique food experience for the Breakfast Club throughout the Goodwood
Estate.

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YTA0NTQ5MjMtMzViNC00NjA5LWE4MDgtMmE5MWQ1ZTQ4MDcw> More info

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MjE3ZDZiNDQtM2YyOC00NTA3LTk1NWMtMGZhYTc0MDlhN2Vh> Breakfast Club
Themes

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

View all 2013
Breakfast Club Themes

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

Find all the information you need here for Goodwood Breakfast Club as well as
all the themes for each 2013 meeting below. Make sure you register your car as
you may be selected to park on the grid at these popular meetings.

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MjE3ZDZiNDQtM2YyOC00NTA3LTk1NWMtMGZhYTc0MDlhN2Vh> More info

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YWJkYmVkY2EtN2Q4OC00YTAyLWE4NjgtMjgyMzJiNzgzZTc5> TRACK DAYS b
BE PART OF THE ACTION

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

GOODWOOD TRACK DAYS b
BE PART OF THE ACTION

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

Goodwood Track Days are open to drivers of all levels of experience and any
type of car. Our instructors are onbhand to get the best out of you and your
car, in a safe and controlled nonbcompetitive environment at Goodwood Motor
Circuit.

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YWJkYmVkY2EtN2Q4OC00YTAyLWE4NjgtMjgyMzJiNzgzZTc5> Watch Video

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MGZkNTIzMjEtZGRmZC00NjFjLWI1MzEtZmZhYjk1MjdjMDE5> Goodwood Sports
& Racing By Belstaff

Goodwood Sports & Racing
By Belstaff

Belstaff and Goodwood, two of the most iconic British luxury brands, have
joined forces to create menswear Goodwood Sports & Racing Collection by
Belstaff, bringing together their shared ardour for adrenalinebfueled sport,
courage and exhilaration.

	 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZ
hY2Q5ODczNjYx=MjRkZTllZGYtMTNmNS00NzFkLTk1YTAtMDAxMWU0OTcwY2Mx> A lasting
memory for two

A lasting
memory for two

View the Goodwood Motor Circuit from the sky with our Ultimate Goodwood
Experience for two, including an incredible flight experience, a delicious
lunch at The Goodwood Bar and Grill and full use of The Goodwood Health Club.

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MGZkNTIzMjEtZGRmZC00NjFjLWI1MzEtZmZhYjk1MjdjMDE5> More info

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MjRkZTllZGYtMTNmNS00NzFkLTk1YTAtMDAxMWU0OTcwY2Mx> More info

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://www.goodwood.co.uk/images/aviation/email-promotion-images/hr-550x1.
jpg>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=YWQ0YjQ5YzQtMWQ2NC00YTIyLTg4ZmEtMjIxNzk2ZmM2MThl> Discover The
Goodwood Shop

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MTgwMDdkOTktOGNhNi00ZTYxLTg5MmEtOTdjNzE5M2YwNTM3> Festival of
Speed Anniversary Book

FESTIVAL OF SPEED
ANNIVERSARY BOOK
B#45.00

This book charts the Festivalbs first 20 years, with 360 illustrated pages
portraying fabulous shots of the event.

	 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZ
hY2Q5ODczNjYx=MzUxNDY0NGEtMjYzYy00MjM4LTkyOGUtYWMyZjZkN2UxNDNi> Festival of
Speed Iron on Badge

Festival of speed
iron on badge
B#3.00

A Festival of Speed souvenir you can use to iron on to your favorite jacket,
bag or set of overalls!

	 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZ
hY2Q5ODczNjYx=OTdhMzI1ZWQtNTk4OC00MzAyLWE3NjktMDM3NWNhN2RlNmMw> Goodwood
Revival 2012 DVD

GOODWOOD
REVIVAL 2012 DVD
B#28.00

The record crowd of 146,000 spectators in 2012 enjoyed a feast for the senses
all mixed to create a truly unique experience.

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MTgwMDdkOTktOGNhNi00ZTYxLTg5MmEtOTdjNzE5M2YwNTM3> Shop now

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MzUxNDY0NGEtMjYzYy00MjM4LTkyOGUtYWMyZjZkN2UxNDNi> Shop now

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=OTdhMzI1ZWQtNTk4OC00MzAyLWE3NjktMDM3NWNhN2RlNmMw> Shop now

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
<http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/connect-with-us-31jan13-gill.jpg>

 Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
<http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/stay-up-to-date-image-gill.jpg>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=ZWJiNWQzOWUtZmQwMC00NjA2LTgwNjUtY2FkNDc0ZjQxMTMw> Find us on
Facebook
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=MmQyNmViMjktOTgwMS00NzBlLWI2ZWEtYWVjOTRiYzcxMmM1> Follow us on
Twitter

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

  <http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/mygoodwood.gif>

 <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=Njg2YzRmMmMtZGUyZi00ZjFmLTk1NmQtM2M1ZGQ5YmRiNjAw> LOGIN //
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=MGJhN2NhOTQtZjcwZS00NzdkLWFhZWItMzVmMTdiYzg5ZDFk> SUBSCRIBE

GOODWOOD BREAKFAST CLUB
Goodwood, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0PH
T: +44 (0)1243 755055  |  F: +44 (0)1243 755078 | E:
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=YTY1M2JhNjUtZTcyYS00NjgxLTg3ZjYtMTY2MDFhY2NjMjVi>
[email-masked]
The Goodwood Estate Company Limited.
Registered at Goodwood House, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0QB. Registered in
England No. 553452

This message has been sent from an address which cannot receive incoming
emails.
To get in touch please contact us using the details above.

Fuelled by passion...
Be part of the magic, with careers at
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZhY
2Q5ODczNjYx=YTNiNDI5ODUtYzcxYy00ZjM0LTk4NjAtMjE1NDY3YjhkYjE5> Goodwood.com.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Manage My Subscriptions
<http://goodwood-news.com/subscriptions.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDkt
MjZhY2Q5ODczNjYx=N2IxY2I4OWQtMjU5ZC1lMjExLWJhNDQtMDA1MDU2YmI0ZTRj&T=Mg&S=&TK=
Mzk4NTcw>

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

  <http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZ
hY2Q5ODczNjYx=N2IxY2I4OWQtMjU5ZC1lMjExLWJhNDQtMDA1MDU2YmI0ZTRj&a=o>

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:15:30 -0600

That did not come through too well!  Try this link:

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/breakfast-club.aspx

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: April 4, 2013 4:06 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Goodwood Breakfast Club: Sushi Sunday 7 April

Bob

 The first Goodwood Breakfast Club of the 2013 season will kick off on
Sunday
3 March at the Goodwood Motor Circuit.
<http://goodwood-news.com/eCampaign/spacer.gif>

<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=NGFiMTQ3NTItYmQ2NS00YWFmLThhMDYtYzM0M2U1YzdjZDRm> Add us to
your safe senders

<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=NGFiMTQ3NTItYmQ2NS00YWFmLThhMDYtYzM0M2U1YzdjZDRm> Add us to
your safe senders

Y2Q5ODczNjYx=NmU1MzRhYmQtZDBjNC00ODc1LTliYWUtZGY5YWYxMWY5OThk> REGISTER NOW
|
Y
Y
Y

This Sunday, 7 April, the next Goodwood Breakfast Club will take place at
the Goodwood Motor Circuit. The theme b Sushi Sunday b will celebrate
Japanese cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles in a jawbdropping
collection of these striking and desirable vehicles.

If your vehicle matches the theme, you may be selected to park it on the
grid where you can show off your fabulous Japanese car or bike. Limited
space is available, so please register
<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y
2Q5ODczNjYx=NmU1MzRhYmQtZDBjNC00ODc1LTliYWUtZGY5YWYxMWY5OThk> here and be at
the Motor Circuit early on Sunday. Gates open at 08:00hrs.

FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
AT THE BREAKFAST CLUB

>From a scrumptious sushi bar to celebrate Sushi Sunday, to the stylish
Richmond Arms and the relaxed atmosphere of the Aero Club Cafe, we can
provide a unique food experience for the Breakfast Club throughout the
Goodwood Estate.

<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MjE3ZDZiNDQtM2YyOC00NTA3LTk1NWMtMGZhYTc0MDlhN2Vh> Breakfast
Club Themes

View all 2013
Breakfast Club Themes

Find all the information you need here for Goodwood Breakfast Club as well
as all the themes for each 2013 meeting below. Make sure you register your
car as you may be selected to park on the grid at these popular meetings.

GOODWOOD TRACK DAYS b
BE PART OF THE ACTION

Goodwood Track Days are open to drivers of all levels of experience and any
type of car. Our instructors are onbhand to get the best out of you and
your car, in a safe and controlled nonbcompetitive environment at Goodwood
Motor Circuit.

<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZh
Y2Q5ODczNjYx=MGZkNTIzMjEtZGRmZC00NjFjLWI1MzEtZmZhYjk1MjdjMDE5> Goodwood
Sports & Racing By Belstaff

Goodwood Sports & Racing
By Belstaff

Belstaff and Goodwood, two of the most iconic British luxury brands, have
joined forces to create menswear Goodwood Sports & Racing Collection by
Belstaff, bringing together their shared ardour for adrenalinebfueled
sport, courage and exhilaration.

A lasting
memory for two

View the Goodwood Motor Circuit from the sky with our Ultimate Goodwood
Experience for two, including an incredible flight experience, a delicious
lunch at The Goodwood Bar and Grill and full use of The Goodwood Health
Club.

FESTIVAL OF SPEED
ANNIVERSARY BOOK
B#45.00

Festival of speed
iron on badge
B#3.00

GOODWOOD
REVIVAL 2012 DVD
B#28.00

The record crowd of 146,000 spectators in 2012 enjoyed a feast for the
senses all mixed to create a truly unique experience.

Y

Y

GOODWOOD BREAKFAST CLUB
Y
Registered at Goodwood House, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0QB. Registered
in England No. 553452

Fuelled by passion...
Y

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Manage My Subscriptions
<http://goodwood-news.com/subscriptions.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDk
t
MjZhY2Q5ODczNjYx=N2IxY2I4OWQtMjU5ZC1lMjExLWJhNDQtMDA1MDU2YmI0ZTRj&T=Mg&S=&TK
=
Mzk4NTcw>

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<http://goodwood-news.com/tracking.aspx?NjkxYjlhOGEtOTU5Mi00ZGQwLWI5NDktMjZ
hY2Q5ODczNjYx=N2IxY2I4OWQtMjU5ZC1lMjExLWJhNDQtMDA1MDU2YmI0ZTRj&a=o>
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:23:01 -0600

Please note that due to a death in the family the Symposium is closed until
further notice. We will need to find somewhere for next Sunday. Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 4:06 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Goodwood Breakfast Club: Sushi Sunday 7 April

Bob

FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
AT THE BREAKFAST CLUB

View all 2013
Breakfast Club Themes

GOODWOOD TRACK DAYS b
BE PART OF THE ACTION

Goodwood Sports & Racing
By Belstaff

A lasting
memory for two

FESTIVAL OF SPEED
ANNIVERSARY BOOK
B#45.00

Festival of speed
iron on badge
B#3.00

GOODWOOD
REVIVAL 2012 DVD
B#28.00

GOODWOOD BREAKFAST CLUB

Fuelled by passion...

Manage My Subscriptions

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:14:44 -0600

Thanks Ed

We could try Brewster's again (9:30) or Brown's (10:00).  Mercury Cafe is an
option (can't remember if they opened at 9:00 or not). Mr. Breakfast is
quite good and definitely not fancy but I don't know what time they open on
Sundays. Other ideas? Preferences?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Eddy
Sent: April 5, 2013 9:23 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] FW: Goodwood Breakfast Club: Sushi Sunday 7 April

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:45:25 -0600

I'll go wherever, if I'm not snowed in.  Mr. Breakfast is good, although I'm 
not sure portion size is adequate for some!
Mike.

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 08:22:52 -0600

I doubt you can get a table big enough for us at Mr. Breakfast. Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 9:45 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:19:41 -0600

Other thoughts?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Eddy
Sent: April 6, 2013 8:23 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

---

From: Chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 10:08:15 -0600

Nicki's cafe, vintage tea rooms, smitty's, melrose south, tony Roma's,

Chris

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 10:33:05 -0600

Which would you recommend?

(I don't think Vintage Tea Rooms is open Sunday, otherwise it would be a
great choice!).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: April 6, 2013 10:08 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

Chris

On 2013-04-06, at 9:19 AM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'll go wherever, if I'm not snowed in.  Mr. Breakfast is good, 
> although
I'm
>> We could try Brewster's again (9:30) or Brown's (10:00).  Mercury 
>> Cafe is an option (can't remember if they opened at 9:00 or not). Mr. 
>> Breakfast is quite good and definitely not fancy but I don't know 
>> what time they open on Sundays. Other ideas? Preferences?
>>
>> Bob
>>
>>
>> Please note that due to a death in the family the Symposium is closed 
>> until further notice. We will need to find somewhere for next Sunday. 
>> Eddy _______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:40:05 -0600

Nikki's sounds intriguing.

Sent from my iPad

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:39:42 -0600

Not open Sundays ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: April 6, 2013 1:40 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-04-06, at 10:33 AM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (I don't think Vintage Tea Rooms is open Sunday, otherwise it would be 
> a great choice!).
>
> Bob
>
>>> Please note that due to a death in the family the Symposium is 
>>> closed until further notice. We will need to find somewhere for next
Sunday.

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:42:20 -0600

Nickys has a great steak and egg special for cheap. Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 1:40 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

Sent from my iPad

Sunday.

---

From: Chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:32:40 -0600

Ok Nicky's is closed too. What about Ricky's at the seven oaks?  I noticed
small print on the menu that said "15% service charge for groups of eight or
more". Here is the
menuhttp://bestwesternsevenoaks.com/uploads/File/Rickys_2010_BreakfastMenu%20
.pdf

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:17:32 -0600

I'm in ... they open at 7am so we're good for 9am ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: April 6, 2013 5:33 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

menuhttp://bestwesternsevenoaks.com/uploads/File/Rickys_2010_BreakfastMenu%2
0

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:35:19 -0600

Directions at:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=rickys+regina+&hl=en&sll=54.499434,-105.68503&s
spn=21.728156,45.74707&hq=rickys&hnear=Regina,+Division+No.+6,+Saskatchewan&
t=m&z=14

-or-

on the front page of the website

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: April 6, 2013 6:18 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday - Ricky's Seven Oaks

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:41:45 -0600

So Rickies it is then?

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:21:50 -0600

See everyone there at Rickies!
Phil

Sent from my iPad

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:40:04 -0600

Indeed

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Anthony Koschinsky
Sent: April 6, 2013 6:42 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday - Ricky's Seven Oaks

So Rickies it is then?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-04-06, at 6:17 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ok Nicky's is closed too. What about Ricky's at the seven oaks?  I 
> noticed small print on the menu that said "15% service charge for 
> groups of eight
or

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:45:11 -0600

See you there.
Mike.

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 16:47:31 -0600

They are not open on Sundays you are right. Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Eddy
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 2:42 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

-----Original Message-----

Sent from my iPad

Sunday.

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:01:28 -0600

How about Rickys all day grill at the old 7 oaks it has a nice breakfast.
Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 2:40 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

Not open Sundays ...

-----Original Message-----

Sent from my iPad

Sunday.

---

From: Chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:17:28 -0600

Ok Nicky's is closed too. What about Ricky's at the seven oaks?  I noticed
small print on the menu that said "15% service charge for groups of eight or
more". Here is the menu
http://bestwesternsevenoaks.com/uploads/File/Rickys_2010_BreakfastMenu%20.pdf

---

From: Chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:27:12 -0600

Ok Nicky's is closed too. What about Ricky's at the seven oaks?  I noticed
small print on the menu that said "15% service charge for groups of eight or
more".  But the prices are reasonable there is a menu on the website i sent a
link but the jagnuts mail bounced it back.

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 18:44:56 -0600

Details can be found at:
 http://www.calgarymgclub.org/britsbest.html

The event is June 7,8 and 9 at Radium.  Phil and I are going.  Bob says he
isn't, but he may not be beyond hope.

We need to get registered and book rooms fairly soon.  Depending on numbers we
may go with the Saskatoon folks or
Strike out on our own.  So: Who else is in?  Ian? Dave? Mike?

It should be a great trip.  I hear they have a season out there that they call
summer or something.

Tony

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-04-06, at 5:01 PM, "Eddy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the
sender to send it again using a different format or email program. text/plain

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:29:23 -0600

I'm beyond hope, but it has nothing to do with this event ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: April 8, 2013 6:45 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits Best

Details can be found at:

We need to get registered and book rooms fairly soon.  Depending on numbers
we may go with the Saskatoon folks or Strike out on our own.  So: Who else
is in?  Ian? Dave? Mike?

It should be a great trip.  I hear they have a season out there that they
call summer or something.

Tony

Sent from my iPad

> This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. 
sender to send it again using a different format or email program.
text/plain _______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:31:16 -0600

Sherry and I are still interested.

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:36:14 -0600

I have instantly changed my mind, as Sherry can not make it that weekend so we
will not be going. Ian