Subject: [JAGNUTS] Wire Wheels

From: "Bob Burnyeat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:07:48 -0600

I recall that there is a firm in regina that sells/service wire wheels.
Anyone help me with a name?

                       Bob Burnyeat, MSAA
                       AODBT Architecture Interior Design
                      301 Third Ave South, Saskatoon, S7K 1M6
                      306.244.5101             www.aodbt.com
<http://www.aodbt.com/>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:41:50 -0600

Regina Wheel Works
36 Great Plains Rd.
Regina, SK  S4L 1B6
Ph:  352-4177
fax: 352-4171

Quoting Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________
>
>

--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:46:06 -0600

Bob,

I'm taking the wire wheels from my MGB into Regina Wheel Works next week to
be serviced (blasted, painted, balanced and tires w/tubes installed).

I'll know in about a week what kind of a job he does but so far Gord is
great to deal with!

Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

Visit our Website at www.transgas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the e:mail is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it
is addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified
that the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or fax
and delete all copies of the original message.

             "Bob Burnyeat"                                                
             <bob.burnyeat@aod                                             
             bt.com>                                                    To 
             Sent by:                  "JAGNUTS Regina"                    
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             03/19/2008 12:07          [JAGNUTS] Wire Wheels               
             PM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

                       Bob Burnyeat, MSAA

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:22:06 -0600

The MGB that I recently sold (traded?) had wires that were painted by Gord a
few years back (before I owned the car).  He did a great job.

Gord also did of straightening on the wires from my E about 6 years ago.  At
that time he was reluctant to replace spokes but did a good job of getting
the rims in better shape than they were.  His reluctance to replace spokes
may have been because when you tune older wires chrome plated spokes, they
have a tendency to snap as they are a bit brittle.

Gord sometimes is on this list and might want to chime in here.  You out
there Gord?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: March 19, 2008 4:46 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Wire Wheels

Bob,

Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

                                                                           
             "Bob Burnyeat"                                                
             <bob.burnyeat@aod                                             
             bt.com>                                                    To 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

                       Bob Burnyeat, MSAA