Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: email change, possible classified ad?

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:31:49 -0600

I received the note below from Elias.  I have a few classifieds in backlog
that I will hopefully but putting on the website this weekend, so stay tuned
....

From: Elias Klein [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 28, 2011 12:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: email change, possible classified ad?

Hi, elias here, my email has changed [email-masked], if that could be
added to jagnuts mailing list please. also i think the time has come to move
away from my smooth pavement loving jaguar to a snow and mud eating range
rover. i am at the k2 mine for the next month and most likely back in
september as i am not able to come for breakfast. so maybe a classified ad
could be put up on the site or i send out an email on the mailing list? or
if you know anyone looking for a well taken care of xjr, perhaps you could
pass along my email, thanks, elias.

---

From: Elias Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 20:07:37 -0600

The add looks good to me, hopefully there's some room in the jag nuts for a
land rover haha

On 2011-07-28, at 12:31 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________