Subject: [JAGNUTS] JONAT'06 - Not to be Missed!

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:09:53 -0600

Hello JAGNUTS

Ian Bailey, the Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT) Saskatchewan
Sector Coordinator, has asked that I send out this note to all JAGNUT forum
members.

The JONAT Tour is passing through our area at the end of the month.  There
are a number of interesting events being planned, including a tour of the
Corner Gas studio and on-location viewing, a few great meals, and one or two
other fine events.  If you are interested in more information please see the
JONAT Saskatchewan Sector Website at
http://www.jonat.org/bob/06sasksector/jonat.htm

A lot of people have stated their interest but have not yet registered - you
can go to the Jaguar Clubs of North America Website at
http://www.jcna.com/jonat/index.php to register.

In '04, we had the first or second largest turnout of any other sector.
Period!  Lets show the rest of the continent we can do the same in '06!

If you have any questions, you can contact Ian, Mike "Wrong Way" Scales, or
myself.  It should be a great time.

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm