Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUT GOES HOLLYWOOD !

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:49:26 -0600

I received the note below from Glen ... For the photos see

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/LastEvent_BonusKoh.htm 

I trust Glen asked his host to join our group as he does seem to have an OK
collection judging from the photos ... not quite up to Mike's standards, but
nevertheless ...

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

----------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Kohut
Sent: August 31, 2005 4:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Jay Leno's Car Collection

Bob,

I just returned from my trip to Monterey for the annual Concorso Italiano
and ran into a friend of mine who is good friends with Jay Leno. Well one
thing led to another (because of my involvement with
Lamborghinis) and 4 days later my wife and I (I'm wearing the green
shirt) had an invitation to visit Jay and his collection in Burbank, a truly
rare opportunity, especially with Jay present to personally excort around
around for an hour and tell us about the cars and his artwork. I tried hard
to photograph every British car he had on hand for you guys including a
McLaren F1 and a McLaren Mercedes built in England, plus I through in a shot
of his Lamborghinis and famous Tank Car, the "Blastoline Special."

I shrunk these down a little for you.

Maybe don't show the shot of the group of us (my wife would kill me). 
That one is just for you so you can see who I am.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Glen

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.17/85 - Release Date: 2005.08.30

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:28:24 -0600

Bob,

I suppose you cold have left my face on their if you were going to use it. I
just wanted to protect the identities of the others.

By the way, the cream colored convertible Jag is a scaled down child's car that
can be driven. You can see it parked against the wall in the picture of the
powder blue XK.

Sorry I couldn't get the serial numbers of all of these. It was quite a
whirlwind tour even though it took about an hour.

I'm not sure what Mike has in his garage but these photos don't come close to
representing the entire collection. Jay has about 80 bikes and as many cars
including about 5 Dusenburgs and at least 5 Bugatis, etc. I just thought the
British cars would be of interest the most. Enjoy!

I would have told him about the JagNuts site but Jay is not an internet/computer
guy. Oh well...

Glen

------------

Quoting JAGNUTS <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
>
>

--

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:10:38 -0600

Wow...Glen, you are a lucky man!!...I'll bet that was one of the fastest,
and most fun hours you have ever had. Thanks Bob for putting those fantastic
pics on the site. I have heard Jay Leno really enjoys showing his cars and
talking with car guys. What a collection!!.....Thanks again......as
ever....Mike.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:31:51 -0600

OK Glen ... I've uncovered your mug in the photo, but have kept the others'
covered to protect their identities ... Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: August 31, 2005 10:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUT GOES HOLLYWOOD !

Bob,

By the way, the cream colored convertible Jag is a scaled down child's car
that can be driven. You can see it parked against the wall in the picture of
the powder blue XK.

I'm not sure what Mike has in his garage but these photos don't come close
to representing the entire collection. Jay has about 80 bikes and as many
cars including about 5 Dusenburgs and at least 5 Bugatis, etc. I just
thought the British cars would be of interest the most. Enjoy!

I would have told him about the JagNuts site but Jay is not an
internet/computer guy. Oh well...

Glen

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/89 - Release Date: 2005.09.02