Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fwd: Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]

From: Jennifer & Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:33:24 -0600

Just FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]
Date: 	Mon, 16 May 2011 09:03:13 -0600

---------------------------- Original Message
----------------------------
Subject: Upcoming Show N' Shine
From:    "W520NFM02"<[email-masked]>
Date:    Wed, April 27, 2011 5:50 pm
To:      "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
Cc:      "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
           "[email-masked]'"<shifters-
[email-masked]>
           "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
           "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
           "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
           "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
           "[email-masked]'"<[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Due to the success of the Show N' Shine that we ran last year for the
Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan,  Costco is pleased to
announce that we will be presenting another Show N' Shine on Saturday
May
28, 2011.  This event will be taking place in the north west parking lot
of Costco Wholesale Regina at 665 University Park Drive and will run
from
12pm-4pm.  I have waived any entrance fees and am asking for donations
from you to help raise funds for this event.  All monies raised, stay in
Saskatchewan to help those that are less fortunate.  I would
appreciate an
email back to let me know if you would be able to attend this event.  At
which time, I am also asking if you can let me know approximately how
many
vehicles I could expect from your car club.  If you have any further
questions in regards to this event, please do not hesitate to contact me
by email before Sunday May 22, 2011.

To show our appreciation to those that attend this event, we will have
lunch available to those that would like to participate.  Lunch will
consist of a hot dog, a bag of chips and a soft drink.

Liza Ogrodnick
Night Merch Manager
Costco #520
(306)789-8838

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:07:10 -0600

Glen

This sounds like a very good fundraising event.  Anyone interested in
attending as a group?  (and besides, who can pass up a hot dog, bag of
chips, and soft drink!)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen
Sent: May 18, 2011 8:33 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fwd: Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]

Just FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]
Date: 	Mon, 16 May 2011 09:03:13 -0600

Liza Ogrodnick
Night Merch Manager
Costco #520
(306)789-8838
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:26:22 -0600

Sounds good to me   I'm in.
Mike.

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:04:44 -0500

I think my calendar is free as well.  Count me in!

Phil

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:07:10 -0600

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:04:27 -0600

I'm in. 

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:03:43 -0600

If it's not rainin' I'll be there ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: May 19, 2011 9:26 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Fwd: Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]

---

From: ed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:42:50 -0600

It is on a weekend it so chances are it will be raining.  That is standard 
Regina weather.

The Regina Car Collectors are also holding a show and shine at the TC 
Douglas Building Parking Lot on the 28th of May.

Ed

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Fwd: Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]

>> consist of a hot dog, a bag of chips and a soft drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.449 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3649 - Release Date: 05/20/11 
06:34:00