Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member This Morning

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:48:40 -0600

A new fellow was out for coffee this morning ... Chad and his lovely 1969
red MGB.  I've added Chad to the mailing list, and I think Richard may have
hornswaggled him into coming out for the ride and drive next Sunday.
 
By the way, if you are attending the ride and drive, either participating in
the driving part or as display only, please let Richard know ASAP.

Bob
HYPERLINK
"http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm"http://nonprofits.acces
scomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htmHYPERLINK "http://www.jonat.org/"

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.1/64 - Release Date: 2005.08.04

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:25:48 -0600

Welcome Chad!

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon

---

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:05:03 -0600

Hello BOB.......Did you get the logo I mailed u???

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen 
Technology  
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:16:33 -0600

OH yeah I forgot to mention that just because you are not going to be here 
for the evevt doesn't mean that we still wouldn't like a donation of some 
sort of a door prize......

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:01:14 -0600

Yes

I just sent a revised poster ... Let me know if the sponsors area is OK.

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Richard Swallow
Sent: August 8, 2005 3:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] LOGO

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.1/64 - Release Date: 2005.08.04