Subject: [JAGNUTS] Edmonton

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:11:21 -0600

Would all parties that are now planning on going to Edmonton in June please
communicate with me directly. This will help last minute coordination etc.

Please let me know your plans....... to:

Ian Bailey
email: [email-masked]
Cell: 306 550-4564

---

From: "Dave Forsyth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:37:06 -0600

hey Ian

Twila and I would love to go. Just let us know the dates to book rest stops 
and were. We have a son in edmonton so we may stay there if they are in 
town. Please cc twila at [email-masked] she reads email daily and i only 
check once or twice weekly.

Dave

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 5:11 PM
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Edmonton

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:56:19 -0600

Hi Dave,

At present, we are meeting at Tim's North end for coffee at 7:45 am, Friday,
June 8, with convoy departing at 8:00ish for Edmonton. After the 1 hour stop
on the ramp out of town to fix Bob's car we will get on our way. Travel speeds
etc. are coordinated by all so safe car speeds are maintained at all times.
We are planning on staying at the Radisson South in edmonton for two nights
(Friday, Saturday) and departing early Sunday morning to join with the
Edmonton club to drive to the Wetaskiwin show. We are planning on staying one
night there June 10 just down the road, at the Norseman Inn, Camrose.

So glad you are coming!!!

Ian

> Twila and I would love to go. Just let us know the dates to book rest stops
and were. We have a son in edmonton so we may stay there if they are in town.
Please cc twila at [email-masked] she reads email daily and i only check
once or twice weekly.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:03:09 -0600

I represent that remark!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Bailey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 28, 2012 8:56 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: honey; Bob England; Tony Koschinsky; Phil Sandham
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Edmonton

Hi Dave,

At present, we are meeting at Tim's North end for coffee at 7:45 am, Friday,
June 8, with convoy departing at 8:00ish for Edmonton. After the 1 hour stop
on the ramp out of town to fix Bob's car we will get on our way. Travel
speeds etc. are coordinated by all so safe car speeds are maintained at all
times.
We are planning on staying at the Radisson South in edmonton for two nights
(Friday, Saturday) and departing early Sunday morning to join with the
Edmonton club to drive to the Wetaskiwin show. We are planning on staying
one night there June 10 just down the road, at the Norseman Inn, Camrose.

Ian
On 2012-03-28, at 7:37 AM, Dave Forsyth wrote:

> hey Ian
> 
> Twila and I would love to go. Just let us know the dates to book rest
stops and were. We have a son in edmonton so we may stay there if they are
in town. Please cc twila at [email-masked] she reads email daily and i
only check once or twice weekly.