Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Christmas Doo!

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:13:43 -0600

Wishing all Jagnuts a wonderfull Xmas season and may the new year bring
a new Jaguar for everyone.
Sorry that I will miss the festivities at Sherry and Ian's place.  A
toast to all from our family to yours.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: December 11, 2006 7:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Christmas Doo!

If you have not had a chance to contact Sherry regarding the Christmas
Doooo this weekend, please RSVP to her one way or the other ASAP.
Sherry's e-mail address is : [email-masked].

Thanks .

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________