Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS - GRILLE BADGES 'R US

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:18:14 -0600

The grille badges have arrived, and wow are they nice!  I took some photos
(see "Nutware" on the website), but the photos simply do not do the badges
justice.

I think the doo at Tony and Donna's cottage on Sunday afternoon should be
our official unveiling.  By that time I will have the cost figured out, so
bring cash or your cheque books to the cottage!

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:33:24 -0600

I haven't been out for a while for coffee, in fact the little blue MGB has 
not seen that much sunlight yet as we have been in the process of moving a 
house out to the lake. It was way more work that I had imagined. I had given 
a deposit on a grill badge and would still like to get one as in a couple of 
weeks I will be able to attend the coffee meetings again. I certainly look 
foward to this again. Sounds like lots of fun this weekend, but 
sadly........I will be working out at the lake. Enjoy and I will see you all 
soon.

Dan from Lumsden.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:18 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS - GRILLE BADGES 'R US

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
>
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.1/805 - Release Date: 5/15/2007 
> 10:47 AM