Subject: [JAGNUTS] that MINI guy

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:01:12 -0700

Hello all...This is your old and previous not employed with MINI Regina MINI 
representative......Richard Swallow.....How are you all.....Well I have been 
in Calgary for the last 6 months selling MINI.....You can all ask Bob and 
Lynn....lol...I came back to Regina because I have had a wonderful 
opportunity to sell a unique product to the fabulous people of 
Saskatchewan...If you all can make it to the meeting on Sunday @ Starbucks 
you may be lucky enough to see it.....
Well Chow for Now...See you on Sunday

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft. 
SmartScreen Technology. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:54:11 -0600

I think Richard should bring some free samples for us fabulous people ...
all in favour ?

See you Sunday ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Richard Swallow
Sent: January 19, 2005 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] that MINI guy

Regards

Richard Swallow