Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee Sunday May 29th

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 12:01:02 -0600

Hello all......It was nice to see you all today........for all you who were 
not at the meeting today I had started preliminary planning for our 2nd 
annual MS Ride and Drive. I am hoping for some assistance this year as my 
schedule is quite full.....Please contact me if you are interested in 
assisting with organizing this years event.....There was also an opportunity 
to have the Jagnuts be present at the BMW Clubs Show and Shine on Sunday 
June 5th....If anyone is interested please contact Ray Mah at 737-1996 the 
event is to be held at the Legislature bld from 10am to 5pm....I will 
probably be there with a couple of Jags from work.....As well on June the 
2nd The Canadian Subaru Championship Rally STi will be at Auto Gallery there 
will be food and drinks as well as door prizes and the technical director of 
the Rally team will be present to answer your questions....Bob will post the 
poster on the web site for you all to get the info.....Please call me for 
any info regarding these events.

Regards

Richard Swallow
Residence # 545-2973
Work # 525-6700

_________________________________________________________________
MSN. Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling 
get-togethers. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.