Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Collector Car Club Cruise night

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:15:15 +0000

With the Rider Game conflict for the Cruise Night, is anyone interested in a drive for some fish and chips at lunch time?  We could go to Moose Jaw for fish at Bobbybs Irish Pub or go down the street half a block to Deja  Vu for chicken wings (this place was featured on the food network).   If Moose Jaw isnbt to anyonebs fancy, we could go to Regina Beach for fish.  I have a need to drive and eat!

Anyone interested?

Phil

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mike
Sent: bJulyb b26b, b2013 b9b:b40b bAM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Collector Car Club Cruise night

Hi All

Anyone planning to go to the Cruise night July 27th [Saturday]?

Starts at the T C Douglas building around 5:00 pm and leaves at 6:15 for a
cruise.

Supposed to be nice weather!!

Mike.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 21:56:33 -0600

Hi guys and gals... Just to let you know that there is construction on hwy 1
westbound with oil and sand, I went through there yesterday and had to clean
the oil off my car and windshield when. Got home .. I was sufficiently annoyed
to say the least. It ma be complete by now but I would check before heading
out.

Ken Exner (long Lost Jagnut)

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-07-26, at 5:15 PM, Phil Sandham <[email-masked]> wrote:

> With the Rider Game conflict for the Cruise Night, is anyone interested in a
drive for some fish and chips at lunch time?  We could go to Moose Jaw for
fish at Bobbybs Irish Pub or go down the street half a block to Deja  Vu for
chicken wings (this place was featured on the food network).   If Moose Jaw
isnbt to anyonebs fancy, we could go to Regina Beach for fish.  I have a
need to drive and eat!