Subject: [JAGNUTS] Day 4

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:28:22 +0000

Hi everyone.  Just a note to let you all know that Dave was discharged 
today.  He's in good spirits and glad to be home.  Found the highway a 
little rough, but hey this is saskatchewan.  Kids were really glad to see 
him.  He was showing off his war wounds almost as soon as he walked in the 
house.  He has found his whistle and commandeered the couch and tv.  I'm 
kind of afraid to leave him alone with the kids for too long because I'm 
sure if I do I will find the whistle wedged somewhere in Dave where it 
shouldn't go, and its only the 1st day home.  Its going to be a loooooooong 
recovery!

Jerome had another rough day but he's still doing really well.  He's walking 
around alot and was very heartened to see Dave go home.  It will ease his 
mind to not have to worry so much about his brother.  Recovery is a slow 
process and I'm sure he must be tired of being cooped up in the hospital.  
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Giselle & Tracey

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.