Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Day 2

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 06:04:52 +0000

>From: Jerome Sebastien <[email-masked]>
>To: Mike and Shelley Sebastien <[email-masked]>, Dave Sebastien 
><[email-masked]>, Bernie Sebastien <[email-masked]>, 
>Chris Sebastien <[email-masked]>, Margret 
><[email-masked]>, Angela Flaman <[email-masked]>, 
>[email-masked], [email-masked], Greg  Sebastien 
><[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Jacqueline Saxby 
><[email-masked]>, james <[email-masked]>, 
>[email-masked], margaret bender <[email-masked]>, Meghan 
>Woods <[email-masked]>, Nancy <[email-masked]>, NWSH Rick Putz 
><[email-masked]>, Peter Sebastian <[email-masked]>, Randy Anderson 
><[email-masked]>, Ron  Cox <[email-masked]>, 
>[email-masked], RQHEALTH debbie norton <[email-masked]>, 
>shelley kuzyk <[email-masked]>, Ty <[email-masked]>, tim Huber 
><[email-masked]>, shelley <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Day 2
>Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:54:00 -0600
>
>Hi to all
>
>Today has been another good day.  Jerome is recovery very rapidly.  He says
>he has very little pain and they had him standing up a couple of times.  He
>has not been able to sleep, but the guy who was his nurse last night got 
>him
>a TV/VCR and they watched hockey and movies - no popcorn though. A lot of
>the nurses are student nurses and Jerome keeps busy teasing them.  Truly he
>has had exceptional care.  He is still attached to quite a few tubes, so he
>can't go anywhere until some of them are removed. Hopefully tomorrow we can
>break him out of his room for a bit.  Look out hospital!
>
>Dave found it a little harder today as he was feeling a bit more pain.  
>They
>did get him out of bed a he went for a couple of walks.  He even went to
>visit Jerome.  Apparently Dave's student nurse drives the wheelchair like
>Mario Andretti and he was worried his IV stand would tip and his biggest
>concern was that his catheter was attached to it.  He slept more today so
>hopefully he will feel better tomorrow.  The nurses are saying that he is
>progressing normally and he just has to take one day at a time.
>
>Giselle and I headed to the gym for an hour and burnt off some of the 
>stress
>   We feel better and we are ready for another day.
>
>We will keep you updated tomorrow.
>
>Signing off
>
>Tracey

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen 
Technology. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_chubbi_en.gif]