Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:16:26 -0600

Just a reminder ... coffee is at Starbucks for this Sunday ...

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

  _____  

From: JAGNUTS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: August 27, 2006 8:28 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

A few people have mentioned they would like some Sunday to go back to
Starbucks for old times sake, so perhaps we should try next Sunday.  This is
the long weekend - for those with short memories like me I will remind you
again towards the end of the week).

(Someone also suggested this might be a good punishment for Chris for
selling his Jaguar, however I personally feel tar-and-feathering by our very
own tar-and-feather-nut (Jim) might be more appropriate).

So, its coffee at Starbucks at 9am for next Sunday.

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:00:01 -0600

It was neat to go back to Starbucks again, although I missed the ususl great 
breakfast.  We may have to consider perhaps doing one Sunday a month at 
Starbucks during the summer, say, the first Sunday of the month, so that 
everybody knows where we will be and when.

But that debate is for another time.  Right now, we need to talk BARBECUE. 
Next Saturday at 570 Pasqua Lake.  A map is attached.

So far, the details look like this.  Meet at Chapters and depart at 2:00. 
I'll meet the group at the turn off Highway 10 onto 210 at about 2:45.  As 
for eats, so far the pot luck has this in the pot, so to speak:
- Mike is bringing buns, something for which Pense is famous;
- Donna is getting burgers;
- Sherry is not letting Ian cook anything, for which we are grateful, and 
she is bringing salad;
- Lynn is bringing a dessert.

Anyone else coming let me know what you are bringing and I'll add it to the 
list.  Ron will be a bit late if he can make it.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of lakemap3.bmp]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:21:06 -0600

Tony

Attachments do not come through on the mailing list.  If you want to e-mail
it directly, I could put it on the website ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: September 4, 2006 8:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
lakemap3.bmp]

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 21:05:39 -0600

Hi Tony;  Looking good......My kind of map....nothing came as an attachment
to me....it must know my map reading skills. I'm lost already, and I haven't
even left yet!.....Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tony Koschinsky" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

> > Starbucks for old times sake, so perhaps we should try next Sunday.
This
> > is
> > [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which
had
> > a name of winmail.dat]
lakemap3.bmp]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 21:39:53 -0600

Tony

Anyone else like the idea of Starbucks first Sunday in the month?

Also, regarding Saturday, the Chapters parking lot gets pretty full on
Saturdays - would another venue to meet be better?

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Tony

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:06:04 -0600

Hi  Tony

We will coming down from Saskatoon. We will go to Hyw  10 &  210 junction
for 2:45.   Margaret said she will bake a chocolate cake and also bring some Hungarian
style home made dills.

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: ron boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 01:15:33 -0600

Ron and Bonnie will be coming with potato salad as long as you can wait till 
we get there to eat. We will be leaving at about 5:15 from regina and bootin 
it there. I just have to makw sure I don't get lost on the way there.
Ron