Subject: [JAGNUTS] JONAT 2006 - June 29th to July 1st

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:16:01 -0600

Ian and Mike are very much in the process of planning JONAT 2006.  They are
hoping for some assistance in planning the specific events.  Show up
tomorrow at breakfast if you'd like to provide some input, or contact Ian at
HYPERLINK "mailto:[email-masked]"[email-masked]
directly.
 
If you are planning to participate, go to the JCNA website JONAT webpage at
HYPERLINK
"http://www.jcna.com/jonat/index.php"http://www.jcna.com/jonat/index.php and
register.  You can see I am the only one who has registered so far by
visiting
 HYPERLINK
"http://www.jcna.com/jonat/scview.php?Vnum=25"http://www.jcna.com/jonat/scvi
ew.php?Vnum=25 
 
You can see what the preliminary plans are by going to
 HYPERLINK
"http://www.jonat.org/bob/06sasksector/jonat.htm"http://www.jonat.org/bob/06
sasksector/jonat.htm.
 
Bob

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 2006.03.03

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:19:48 -0600

The JCNA link in my original note should have read
http://www.jcna.com/jonat/index.php ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Sent: March 4, 2006 3:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JONAT 2006 - June 29th to July 1st

visiting  HYPERLINK
 
You can see what the preliminary plans are by going to  HYPERLINK
"http://www.jonat.org/bob/06sasksector/jonat.htm"http://www.jonat.org/bob/06
sasksector/jonat.htm.
 
Bob

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 2006.03.03
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 2006.03.03