Subject: [JAGNUTS] Insurance - Antique

From: "Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:37:00 -0600

Hi, 

Sorry I have missed the breakfast gatherings. Too much travelling! Might
catch up this weekend.

I wanted to share with you a contact if you are looking for competitive
insurance premiums. 

See contact info below. Norma is registered in Saskatchewan and owns a few
antiques/collector cars herself.

I paid over $400 for a $15,000 replacement cost policy with SGI. With my new
policy, the cost is $154/year, with a number of enhanced riders. No
appraisal required, as you have to submit photos. 

Carrier is Hagerty (I now get their magazine too!).

Laurent (the guy with the French car - Citroen DS 21).

 <https://oneinsurancegroup.ca/>
http://oneinsurancegroup.ca/imgs/sig/jpg/o_b_w_500.jpg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Norma Hiebert CAIB

branch manager

Unit 1 - 13 Brandt St. 
Steinbach, MB R5G 0C2

T: 204.326.3870

C: 204.371.5953

F: 204.326.4553

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

 

  _____  

>From our home to yours.
Family owned, family managed.

  _____  

Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this communication is
privileged and confidential. The content is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 19:51:59 -0600

Next Sunday is the first of the month, and traditionally we head to an
alternative venue for brunch the first Sunday in the month.

SO where is we a'headin' this Sunday (June the tooth).  Back to Brewster's
north or elsewhere?

Bob

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 20:42:19 -0600

Like Brewster's a lot BUT maybe one Sunday at the old Starbucks Chapters
Ian

Sent from my iPhone
Ian Bailey

On 2013-05-29, at 7:51 PM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 09:38:21 -0600

Received Ian's thoughts ... any other thoughts?  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: May 29, 2013 7:52 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Wither Jagnuts June tooth ?

Bob

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 17:59:07 -0600

Having spoken to Mr. Hobbs and Mrs. Koschinsky, there is some considerable
support for going back to Brewsters North due to the breakfast factor.  It
looks like a nice morning so the patio is quite appealing.  We can put the
question of an alternative location for next month on the agenda for
discussion.

Tony

Sent from my iPad

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 19:53:26 -0600

Makes Sense to me ... see you at Brewster's ... and I agree let's not leave
the beginning-of-the-month-location-discussion to the last minute ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: June 1, 2013 5:59 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Wither Jagnuts June tooth ?

Tony

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-06-01, at 9:38 AM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> SO where is we a'headin' this Sunday (June the tooth).  Back to 
> Brewster's north or elsewhere?
>
> Bob