Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: The Open Road

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 07:55:49 -0600

JRL has made the big time!  Follow the links below and you'll see that we
have indeed made worldwide headlines with the JRL inaugural event.  (Thanks
for the links Frank!)

Bob

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: April 27, 2012 9:21 PM
To: Undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: The Open Road

Here's the May edition of the Open Road.

Two versions, Large about 9 MB

Small about 4 MB

Same file, more reduction is all. 

The Larger: https://www.box.com/s/apu0s15ut8zlm0cfd995

The Smaller:  https://www.box.com/s/3d5e004180408f685987

Enjoy

Frank French

Interim Editor The Open Road

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:49:27 -0600

Bob

From: Howard Jewell [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: April 24, 2014 6:24 PM
To: Undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: The Open Road

Below is the link for The Open Road finally.  Have done an April-May issue
after being away for 6 weeks.

https://app.box.com/s/jcu340laf8u6ikd3gp0w

Cheers,

Howard Jewell

[email-masked]

This is an exchange newsletter we ask that you do not forward this on unless
it is to further foster exchange.  Thank you