Subject: [JAGNUTS] XJ6 on Ebay Canada

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:58:48 -0600

Something to brighten up a winter day...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445919030&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Here is a nice looking car, at (so far) a reasonable price. With rail shipping from Vancouver at just over $500, and the car being over 30 years old so no Sask safety check required, this could be an interesting acquisition for a Jagnut.

cheers,
Andrew

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:42:02 -0600

A blue 1972 XJ6 ... what could be nicer ... except perhaps a SILVER 1972 XJ6
! ... Bob

 -----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Andrew Martens
Sent: December 6, 2003 12:59 PM
To: JAGNUT list
Subject: [JAGNUTS] XJ6 on Ebay Canada

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445919030&indexURL=1&phot
oDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Here is a nice looking car, at (so far) a reasonable price. With rail
shipping from Vancouver at just over $500, and the car being over 30 years
old so no Sask safety check required, this could be an interesting
acquisition for a Jagnut.

cheers,
Andrew