Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: [JONAT] JONAT Registration Numbers Update

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 22:18:48 -0600

I thought you guys might be interested in seeing how well Ian and his
committee is doing with registrations for the JONAT tour.  See the note
below.

Well done Ian !

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: May 15, 2004 10:16 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [JONAT] JONAT Registration Numbers Update

I've updated the registrations database, and, as far as sectors go, San
Francisco has to most paid registrations, with San Diego second, and Los
Angeles and Regina tied for 3rd.  See
http://jonat.org/bob/RegistrationForm/Registrations%20By%20Sector.pdf

As for cars, the XJS has the most paid registrations, with the XJ Series 3
second, and E-type Series 1 third.  See
http://jonat.org/bob/RegistrationForm/Registrations%20by%20Car.pdf

As far as year of cars, 85/89 seems to be the most popular tourer, with
65/69 second, and 70/74 a close third.  See
http://jonat.org/bob/RegistrationForm/Registrations%20by%20CarYear.pdf

You can keep up to date with the latest information by going to
"Registrations" from
http://jonat.org/bob/jonat.htm

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org