Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: [E-Type] My TWO E-types stolen last night

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:47:42 -0600

This was on the Jag-Lovers E-Type forum from last week.  It is unlikely we
here in the middle of the prairies will come across two e-types stolen in
the UK, but if you do, please phone the police.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of PeterCrespin
Sent: June 28, 2012 11:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [E-Type] My TWO E-types stolen last night

Just got a call from the shippers. My OTS and the FHC went from their
storage facility to the UK port of Felixstowe yesterday and were stolen last
night from the container. Ploice involved etc.

Needless to say, I am puttingo ut an APB to every E-type crowd I know in
case anyone sees or is offered a scruffy but super-solid standard FHC, or my
blue OTS with Getrag and S1 centre dash panel etc.

It's only posessions, nobody got hurt, and there will be some insurance
cover but not really for the true worth to me personally and I'd much rather
have the cars back than the money. 1R7977 and 1E33100, both on XKEData.com
with pics etc.

Keep your eyes out folks please.

Thanks
Pete

--
1E75339 66 D, 1E33100 66 FHC, 1R7977  69 OTS, 1R9720 69OTS Gaithersburg (in
transit), United States --Posted using Jag-lovers JagFORUM
[forums.jag-lovers.org]--

______________________________________________________
Search the archives & forums - http://search.jag-lovers.org/ Subscription
changes - http://www.jag-lovers.com/cgi-bin/majordomo
Support Jag-lovers - Donate at http://www.jag-lovers.org/donate04.php