Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:59:59 -0600

Thought you might be interested in the attached note from Glen ...
Especially you Italian car types Luigi ... 

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Kohut [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: September 15, 2005 9:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS

You might want to mention to the members that tonight at the Hotel Sask
(9ish) members of my club with 8 or 9 Lamborghinis will be arriving for a
little thing we have going on on Friday, before leaving again on Saturday
morning. Cars will be parked out front. You will NOT want to miss this
little preview of what I've got coming to Regina next year. 
Enjoy...

Glen

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.0/103 - Release Date: 2005.09.15

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.0/103 - Release Date: 2005.09.15

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:59:37 -0600

Did anyone get out to see those cars on Thursday? We had 8 Lamborghinis turn up
and decided to park them around back of the hotel because the front street was
starting to turn into a bit of a circus. Friday morning we all headed south to
Dog River to shoot an episode of Corner Gas in which all the members of our club
got to be background extras. It was an interesting day. Everyone headed back
home Saturday morning but we hope they will all return for the Exotic Car Show
next September.

Glen

--------------------------
Quoting Bob England - Mechanical Design Group <[email-masked]>:

> Wrom: PTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKH
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
>
>

--

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMGP1294s.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMGP1333s.jpg]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:38:20 -0600

We drove by a little early and unfortunately didn't see anything ... Did you
take some pictures ? ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: September 18, 2005 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] O.T.: Lamborghinis

Did anyone get out to see those cars on Thursday? We had 8 Lamborghinis turn
up and decided to park them around back of the hotel because the front
street was starting to turn into a bit of a circus. Friday morning we all
headed south to Dog River to shoot an episode of Corner Gas in which all the
members of our club got to be background extras. It was an interesting day.
Everyone headed back home Saturday morning but we hope they will all return
for the Exotic Car Show next September.

Glen

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 2005.09.16

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:09:56 -0600

We were expecting the cars to arrive around 8 or earlier if possible but they
ran into a bit of trouble along the way and didn't arrive until about 9. It was
already dark out so the photos I did take were pretty dark. Friday's photos
came out awesome but I couldn't seem to attach any to my posting. Do I need to
send them to you, Bob, to make a page for them?

Glen
-----------

--

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:16:21 -0600

Glen ... The mailing list strips out attachments (prevents viruses) ... Send
them to me directly and I'll pot them ... Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: September 18, 2005 9:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] O.T.: Lamborghinis

We were expecting the cars to arrive around 8 or earlier if possible but
they ran into a bit of trouble along the way and didn't arrive until about
9. It was already dark out so the photos I did take were pretty dark.
Friday's photos came out awesome but I couldn't seem to attach any to my
posting. Do I need to send them to you, Bob, to make a page for them?

Glen

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:57:27 -0600

I'll get some to you tomorrow.

Here's the clip that was on the news on Friday night in case anyone missed it.
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/NewsClip.mov

Unbelievably they got the total value of the cars wrong and where they were
from. When they can't even get simple facts right it makes you wonder how much
of what you see on the news is accurate. Was there really a huricane down
south???

Glen

-------------------------------------

--