Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:54:08 -0600

Hello All

Had a call from Ed in Saskatoon yesterday afternoon.  It sounds like they
are planning a bit of an event for the 10th anniversary Brits-by-the-Bus
this summer.  Ed was wondering if we could get an idea of how many might be
coming this year.  No sure of the date, but it will be on a Sunday about
third week of July.

I know Lynn and I have enjoyed going the past few years and are planning to
go up again this year.  Let me know if you are thinking of going so I can
pass the a number along to Ed.

Bob

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:34:09 -0600

Bob,

I'm not totally sure what my schedule will look like in July but I am
always looking for an excuse to go for a drive (if the B is up to it).
Get's even better if at the end of the drive a person can check out a bunch
of classic cars, so count me in!

Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

Visit our Website at www.transgas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the e:mail is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it
is addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified
that the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or fax
and delete all copies of the original message.

             "Bob"                                                         
             <engl@accesscomm.                                             
             ca>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"                  
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             02/17/2008 06:54          [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus -        
             PM                        Saskatoon                           

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Hello All

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:40:21 -0600

Hi Bob,

  Wouldn't miss it...I'll try to get another driver so two cars can 
come..Thanks....Mike.

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:07:05 -0600

I also intend to plan my summer around this event.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 6:54 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1283 - Release Date: 2/16/2008 
> 2:16 PM

---

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:33:27 -0600

I will definitely be there if we are in town.  That is the period that we 
are usually up at the lake but our vacation won't be set until April when 
the campsite bookings open.  I will know for certain at that time

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
[email-masked]

"Bob" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
02/17/2008 06:54 PM
Please respond to
JAGNUTS Regina <[email-masked]>

To
"'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

Hello All

Had a call from Ed in Saskatoon yesterday afternoon.  It sounds like they
are planning a bit of an event for the 10th anniversary Brits-by-the-Bus
this summer.  Ed was wondering if we could get an idea of how many might 
be
coming this year.  No sure of the date, but it will be on a Sunday about
third week of July.

I know Lynn and I have enjoyed going the past few years and are planning 
to
go up again this year.  Let me know if you are thinking of going so I can
pass the a number along to Ed.

Bob

---

From: alexes marie rogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:42:29 -0600

:

>
> I am going to do my best to make it to Saskatoon this summer
>
>                                           Norm

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:46:40 -0600

I  am going to try and make it as well .....may not be in a Jaguar but I
find something.

Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of alexes marie rogan
Sent: February 28, 2008 7:42 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:01:06 -0600

It looks like the date for Brits by the Bus is July 20 - circle your
calendar ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: February 17, 2008 6:54 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saskatoon

Hello All

Bob

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:29:03 -0600

Ed D.

You were asking this evening about Jagnut numbers for Saskatoon.  We have 8
cars showing interest at present (I'm guessing about a dozen people if
everyone who shows interest comes - but it's hard to say for sure until the
time draws close).

Bob