Subject: [JAGNUTS] E-type for sale?

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:39:35 -0600

All;
I had contact from a guy I ran into looking for a series III E-type coupe,
driver level car looking for a restoration. Guess he's looking for a project
to do. he's done Corvetttes in the past.
Anybody know of anything out there?

Bob Burnyeat, SAA, MAA, Architect AIBC, FRAIC, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com<http://www.aodbt.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:47:57 -0600

Bob

Seems to me there was a car near Regina on Kijiji (or however you spell it)
last year.  I don't know if it is still there or not.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagnuts [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Burnyeat
Sent: August 12, 2014 2:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: JAGNUTS Regina ([email-masked])
Subject: [JAGNUTS] E-type for sale?

All;

Bob Burnyeat, SAA, MAA, Architect AIBC, FRAIC, LEED AP Principal Architect
Managing Partner

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________