Subject: [JAGNUTS] Grille Badge

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:17:29 -0600

I understand the grille badge sample has been sent, and should arrive within
the next couple of weeks.  Here is a photo .

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/JagnutGrilleBadge-Preliminary-2.jpg

I'd appreciate your comments once it arrives.  A couple of comments I have
so far are:

-          Grey is too light

-          Two holes needed in mounting portion

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:16:48 -0600

The grille badge has arrived, and it is exactly like the photo - it was at
last Sunday's coffee for anyone that was not there.  The only problem
(besides those noted below) is that it was about 1/2 size.  I am going to
ask for another sample.

Bob England

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: November 25, 2006 9:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Grille Badge

-          Grey is too light

Bob