Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: 2 Envoys, Winnipeg

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:07:52 -0600

This might be of interest to someone ...

Bob 

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

From: David Wood [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May 3, 2011 1:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; Frank French; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Brit Car Talk;
North American Vauxhall group; [email-masked]
Subject: 2 Envoys, Winnipeg

Hi All!

I have received in my in box an e-mail about a couple of 1960 Envoys.
Details, and contact info below

For Sale

2 1960 Envoys

One a possible candidate for restoration
One a parts car

Cars are located in Grosse Isle, about 25 miles north of Winnipeg MB

Asking $500 for the pair

Delivery for buyers along the Yellowhead between Manitoba and Edmonton is
possible.

Cars must go by the May 24 or they are off to the scrapper.

Contact:  Neal at [email-masked]

Small Pictures 

http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car1View1-sm.jpg
http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car1View2-sm.jpg
http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car2View1-sm.jpg
http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car2View2-sm.jpg

Larger versions

http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car1View1.jpg
http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car1View2.jpg
http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car1View2.jpg
http://dewood.sentex.ca/CarForSale/Car2View2.jpg

---------------------------------
David E. Wood
BSCCOC Web Guy
[email-masked]
http://www.bsccoc.ca
---------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 09:12:56 -0300 (ADT)

Hi Bob:
There are lbcs and lbcs. Personally, I wish ALL Envoys & Vauxhalls of this
ilk had STARTED at the scrappers! On the other hand, the survival of two
in one place is a statistical novelty...
Ray on the RH coast.

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________