Subject: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:38:02 -0600

We had discussed heading out to Robin's in Emerald Park for breakfast this
coming Sunday.  I am advised that they a few weeks away from having their
breakfasts ready for the public, so I'm thinking back to Fusion on Sunday
(unless anyone has some alternate suggestions?).

Bob

---

From: "m.scales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:24:59 -0600

Fusion is good

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Bob <[email-masked]> 
Date: 05-15-2014  11:38 AM  (GMT-06:00) 
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina' <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Breakfast Sunday 
 
We had discussed heading out to Robin's in Emerald Park for breakfast this
coming Sunday.B  I am advised that they a few weeks away from having their
breakfasts ready for the public, so I'm thinking back to Fusion on Sunday
(unless anyone has some alternate suggestions?).

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS ReginaB  -B  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________