Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: British Car Day Winners

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:45:10 -0600

Thanks for the results Bill but I must request a recount as I believe
that the counters made a serious error in placing the votes for the Alfa
(correct spelling) under the Bob B. column heading and the Jaguar XKE
below mine.  Anyway, we all had a good time and I appreciate the
camaraderie that was extended to the only Italian sports car in the
show.  (Next year I'll take Bob E. advice and place a leaper on the hood
- that way no one will notice that it's not a Jaguar.  (ha-ha).

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

   P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee
and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material
Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of
any
action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received
this
in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message
and
any copies.

________________________________

From: Bill Rafoss [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 4:31 PM
To: SBCC Users
Cc: Luigi Mazzotti; Mike Scales; [email-masked]
Subject: British Car Day Winners

Hi everyone; as announced last night, the 3 winners of our British Car
Day voting were:

1. The one I'd like to take home - Ed Driver's Austin Healy 3000.

    Hon. mention: Bob Burnyeat's Jaguar XKE.

2. Best Beater - Jason's older red Austin Mini.

    Hon. Mention: the Alpha Romeo Spyder from Regina.

3. Best all around sports car - Bob Burnyeat's Jaguar XKE.

    Hon. Mention - Ed Driver's Austin Healy 3000.

Each of the winners will receive a $25 gift certificate to Mykonos
restaurant. Thanks for voting!

Bill Rafoss

< Verdana> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=54475>

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]

---

From: "Garth Fredrickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:54:46 -0600

Hi.  I'm selling my 1987 XJSC.Is any one interested? I've had it 10
years, and know it well. Let me know.  Garth

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 10:45 AM
To: Bill Rafoss; SBCC Users
Cc: Mike Scales; [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: British Car Day Winners

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

   P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

www.p3arch.com

Bill Rafoss

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name
of image001.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
name of image002.jpg]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:50:03 -0600

Garth ... if you would like to add it to the classifieds pages, let me know.
I'll need decryption and asking price (I have a photo I can use).

Contact me offline at [email-masked].

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Garth Fredrickson
Sent: July 16, 2004 11:55 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Bill Rafoss'; 'SBCC Users'
Cc: 'Mike Scales'
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] RE: British Car Day Winners

-----Original Message-----

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

   P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

www.p3arch.com

Bill Rafoss

---

From: Denise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:18:09 -0600

Not that I need another headache to add to a current Jaguar and Rover but
not every day does an XJS come along. What more can you tell me about with
respect to mileage, rust (if any), etc?
Thanks
Denise Stevens
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Garth Fredrickson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; "'Bill Rafoss'" <[email-masked]>; "'SBCC
Users'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mike Scales'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] RE: British Car Day Winners

---

From: "Garth Fredrickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:47:17 -0600

Hi sorry I took so long to get back to you. It has about 94,000 K on it.
A wee bit of rust on one fender well, which I have been meaning to get
taken out. The car has never seen snow and in fact the hardtop has never
been on. The color is kind of like a light sandstone with a tan interior
and a brown top.  Thanks  Garth. PS If you would like to call me my
numbers are 565-7611 w, 586-2968 h.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Denise
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] RE: British Car Day Winners

Not that I need another headache to add to a current Jaguar and Rover
but
not every day does an XJS come along. What more can you tell me about
with
respect to mileage, rust (if any), etc?
Thanks
Denise Stevens
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Garth Fredrickson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; "'Bill Rafoss'" <[email-masked]>;
"'SBCC