Subject: [JAGNUTS] Good by Im leaving tomorrow

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:15:58 -0600

Hello al Its your friendly neighborhood MINI Sales Rep.

I just wanted to thank all of you in the group for all the hard work and help
at the past few events that we have held. It would not of happened without you
guys. I am off to Calgary Friday in the early pm. I hope to see some of you in
the future in Calgary and when I come back to good old Regina. I am starting
at MINI Crowfoot as their new MINI Sales Rep on Sat Sept 11. If you would like
to call me you can reach me at MINI Crowfoot 1-403-275-6464. I would be happy
to assist any of you with a vehicle purchase there.

Thank you

Richard Swallow

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:42:07 -0600

Best Wishes!
Ian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 9:15 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Good by Im leaving tomorrow

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:17:35 -0600

OK

I leave for a couple of weeks and you guys drive Richard out of town.  Can't
leave you guys alone for a minute!

Is there coffee tomorrow (Sunday?)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of mini.sales
Sent: September 9, 2004 9:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Good by Im leaving tomorrow

I just wanted to thank all of you in the group for all the hard work and
help
at the past few events that we have held. It would not of happened without
you
guys. I am off to Calgary Friday in the early pm. I hope to see some of you
in
the future in Calgary and when I come back to good old Regina. I am starting
at MINI Crowfoot as their new MINI Sales Rep on Sat Sept 11. If you would
like
to call me you can reach me at MINI Crowfoot 1-403-275-6464. I would be
happy
to assist any of you with a vehicle purchase there.

Thank you

Richard Swallow

---

From: Brandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:11:17 -0600

I always hate to see people leave this province, although I truly hope
Richard does well in Alberta and his help and enthusiasm on local projects
will be missed.

To be candid, though, I won't miss the constant plugs for business and
further suggest that we keep the communications open to light banter not
self-endorsements.

Gerard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 2:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Good by Im leaving tomorrow

OK

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Thank you

Richard Swallow