Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: GOODWOOD Organization and Planning Committee or Goodwood OPCom

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:46:37 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Bailey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: June 13, 2012 1:24 PM
To: Bob England; Tony Koschinsky; Phil Sandham
Cc: Sherry Wolf
Subject: GOODWOOD Organization and Planning Committee or Goodwood OPCom

Hello All,

I discussed with Bob in Edmonton an idea for us all to meet regularly on
Goodwood planning. I am suggesting that, weather permitting, we meet at our
house (3478 Albert St.) Friday afternoons after work. It will be a BYOB only
but it should cost us less then a Pub and we can come and go as we please
and will always have a seat. Also our back yard is suitable on nice days.
and we have the added bonus of parking in front.

Can you please confirm that you like this idea or not? And, as stated, it
will be weather permitting or, in other words, no one has to show up if they
don't like they weather. It will be a great idea to get us all "on the same
page" because lodging bookings, flights, schedules, etc. will all start
fairly soon.

I am hoping for a none wet Friday this week so welcome all to the inaugural
Goodwood OpComm.

Ian

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:02:19 -0600

Ian

I did not see any responses from this, and you are right we should get
started thinking about this soon so we are ready come October/November to
know what we are doing and start our bookings.

This Friday is a football game, so I'm not sure if you wanted to do
something this Friday or not(?)

Let us know.

Bob

Hello All,

Ian
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:58:42 -0700

Eddy and Emma came last Friday so I am open to this Friday ( it is a come
weather permitting and casual)
even if for a short while so that people can get to the game.
Ian