Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Jagnuts, Welding

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:18:27 -0600

John

The address for the mailing list is
[email-masked]
I'll forward your note to the list. 

Don't feel you have to bring your car out to join us for coffee, however we
do miss the "Rule Britannia" cassette blaring over a smallish TR-6 speaker.

Looking forward to seeing Pauline out for coffee.

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Hi Bob:

I regret that I've lost the address to communicate with you and others
through Jagnuts. If you could send me that I'd really appreciate it.

Acknowledging that I have not been at a coffee for a long time... I've been
doing some SERIOUS paint prep work on my "6". I have a new set of rocker
panels and now I need to find someone to cut out the remainder of the old
ones (I've almost completed that) and weld the new ones in. 
A friend had told me a while ago he could do that "no problem" until it came
to actually DOING it. Anyway, is there anyone in the club who would do this
kind of work for a few bucks or is anyone in particular recommended?

When the car's less cosmetically challenged I'll bring it along. I'm going
to have it painted Mimosa Yellow. Is anyone in particular recommended for
this?

Thanks, Bob. By the way I'm recommending Jagnuts to a new member. She has a
'76 (?) MGB which she bought from someone in Regina Beach who had LOTS of
work done to it only to find that his wife didn't like driving a stick in
Regina Beach... Anyway Pauline Minevich (the new owner) has an authemntic
British accent so that should lend some new class to the proceedings.

John

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release Date: 2005.08.23