Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

From: "Gerard Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:58:04 -0600

Dear Jagnuts,

I hope to see you all in our fine city. We're hosting a kayak regatta the
very same weekend, but I'm hoping I might get an opportunity to slip away
for a bit (it's bad form for the Commodore to be absent, I am told).

Happy trails everyone.

Gerard

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 12:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Jagnuts Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

Send Jagnuts mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/jagnuts
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Jagnuts digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Brits by the Bus - July 19/20 (JAGNUTS)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:19:22 -0600
From: JAGNUTS <[email-masked]>
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina' <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <4D7AF83DE2954700A096CD12CA77BB1F@XPS2>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

I'd like to know for sure who is coming up to Saskatoon Saturday so we don't
leave anyone behind.  Also, if you can send me your cell phone address, I'll
make up a sheet with everyone's cell number so we can communicate if needs
be while on the road.

Heres the plan :

Saturday : Meet at Tim Horton's (Rochdale just west of Pasqua) between 9:30
am and 9:45 am on Saturday for a 10:00 departure and leisurely drive up to
Saskatoon. We'll be there in plenty of time for the Saturday night BBQ.
Overnight at the Colonial Motel.

Sunday : The Show is on Sunday, and we have to be up bright and early for
the breakfast.  Drive home late afternoon on Sunday.

Also, is anyone heading up early Sunday rather than Saturday?

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Jagnuts mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/jagnuts

End of Jagnuts Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9
**************************************

<HTML>
<BR>
<p>
<font size="2" face="Times">
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TRADING INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD NOT BE COMMUNICATED VIA E-MAIL, AND IF RECEIVED WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
<BR>
Without the use of secure encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. DundeeWealth Inc. cannot ensure the privacy and authenticity of any information, and will not accept any instructions, that you send to us over the Internet. DundeeWealth Inc. will not be responsible for any damages you may incur if you communicate confidential information to us over the Internet or if we communicate such information to you at your request.
<BR>
<BR>
VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE LES INSTRUCTIONS RELATIVES AUX OPIRATIONS NE DOIVENT PAS JTRE ENVOYIES PAR COURRIEL, CAR ELLES NE SERONT PAS EXICUTIES. 
<Br>
Sans chiffrement sicurisi, Internet nest pas un mode de communication s{r et il est impossible dassurer la confidentialiti des transmissions. Les courriels envoyis par Internet peuvent jtre interceptis et contrefaits. Gestion de patrimoine Dundee ne peut assurer la confidentialiti ni lauthenticiti de linformation et nacceptera aucune instruction qui lui sera envoyie par Internet. Gestion de patrimoine Dundee ne pourra jtre tenue responsable des dommages subis si vous lui transmettez des renseignements confidentiels par Internet ou si elle vous communique des renseignements par cette voie sur demande de votre part.
</font>
</p>
</HTML>