Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fwd: [SBCC-Members] Brits Best Classics 2011 in Radium and B.C. tour - ROUTE UPDATE

From: Jennifer & Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:29:31 -0600

Hi Guys:

Ron has given me permission to share this, in case anyone is interested...

Glen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[SBCC-Members] Brits Best Classics 2011 in Radium and B.C. 
tour - ROUTE UPDATE
Date: 	Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:01:36 -0600
From: 	Ron Bland <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	SBCC members <[email-masked]>

We have finalized the route for the BC tour portion of the trip, subject 
of course to being able to book the required hotels.
*Date* 	*Start* 	*End* 	*Kms* 	*Hours* 	*Hotel (planned)* 	*via*
**
	**
	**
	**
	**
	**
	**
June 9 - Thurs 	Saskatoon 	Dead Man Flats 	700 	8.75 	Big Horn Inn 	
June 10 - Fri 	Dead Man Flats 	Radium Hot Springs 	170 	2.3 	Radium Resort 	
June 11 - Sat 	Radium Hot Springs 	Radium Hot Springs 	0 	
	Radium Resort 	
June 12 - Sun 	Radium Hot Springs 	Nakusp 	355 	5 	Kuskanax Lodge 	via 
Golden and Revelstoke (Hwy 1)
June 13 - Mon 	Nakusp 	Cranbrook 	324 	5 	? 	via Kaslo and Kootenay Ferry
June 14 - Tues 	Cranbrook 	Dead Man Flats 	311 	4 	Big Horn Inn 	via 
Radium & Hwys 93 and 1
June 15 - Wed 	Dead Man Flats 	Saskatoon 	700 	8.75 	Home 	

This will allow us to have consistent driving days and, as we will be 
doing the reverse route from last time, it will hopefully add some variety.
Please let Dennis or I know if you have any questions.
...Ron
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Ron Bland <mailto:[email-masked]>
*To:* SBCC members <mailto:[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:52 PM
*Subject:* [SBCC-Members] Brits Best Classics 2011 in Radium and B.C. tour

Hello SBCC members,
At the March SBCC meeting, there was considerable interest in doing a 
tour to BC again this year, taking in the Calgary MG Club?s show in 
Radium Hot Springs, BC.Dennis Billo and I have volunteered to organize 
the troops.
Brits Best Classics takes place June 10, 11 and 12, 2011 in Radium Hot 
Springs, BC. This show is for all makes of British cars and motorcycles 
and the friendly folks in the Calgary MG club put on an excellent 
show.For details and registration, see the Calgary MG Club's website 
athttp://www.calgarymgclub.org/.Note that you are responsible for doing 
your own registration. We will be making the hotel arrangements for the 
group in Radium.
We tentatively plan to leaveSaskatoonon Thursday June 9, arriving in 
Radium on Friday.
There are 2 options for those who wish to join us in Radium:
1) For those that wish to do the full tour, we would continue our tour 
on Sunday returning toSaskatoonon Wednesday June 15.We are still 
finalizing the route and stops for rest of the tour but plan to tour in 
the Kootenay region visiting some of our favourite roads and pubs from 
previous tours.
2) For those whose schedule doesn?t allow the full tour, you can return 
toSaskatoonfollowing the show leaving Radium Sunday morning. You are 
responsible for booking any hotels on the return trip.
As we will be booking blocks of rooms shortly, we would like to get an 
indication of who is planning to go.If you are not sure at this time but 
think you MIGHT like to go, please let us know.It is easier to cancel a 
room that isn?t needed than to add a room to an already full hotel at a 
later date.As in past years, those travelling solo can be matched up 
with others to share a room and costs.
Please send your replies*by**March 19, 
[email-masked] us know:
1) Names of those going. Spouses are welcome.
2) Full Tour or returning Sunday.
3) Do you wish to share a room?
Cheers.
Ron Bland
P.S. Also, please give some consideration to any maintenance your car 
may need to have done prior to the trip to ensure its reliability and 
your enjoyment of the trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Userlist mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.sbcc.ca/mailman/listinfo/userlist
_______________________________________________
Userlist mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.sbcc.ca/mailman/listinfo/userlist