Subject: [JAGNUTS] Website is Updated with the Weekend's events

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 23:18:22 -0600

I've tried something different in the presentation of the last events.  Take
a look at the webpage, and see what you think (I kind of like the older
version better myself).
Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:55:59 -0600

Hi Bob

First of all great effort for an excellent cause!  As to the web site I
can not get the wave files "videos" to run must be my software,
personally I'm for stills as you can spent more time looking and
counting the wrinkles -big wink!

Kind regards
Ed

Bob wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:45:01 -0600

Morning Bob and all;  Thanks for a fun day. Don[Apollo driver] said a guy
from Portugal riding with him  thought the idea of a ride and drive was
'awesome'. He said that he has seen these rare and interesting cars driving
around the city from time to time and to actually get to go for a ride was a
dream come true. Great Idea!
   I like the movie idea, love the titles, unfortunately on my computer it
doesn't work well. Each picture seems to focus itself to become clear a
second or two before it goes on to the next one. If I go from one movie to
the other one directly, the second one only will play on a Media popup with
a two inch picture. This morning, when I tried to enlarge the second movie,
it shut down the computer completely. I don't know why. I guess I'm saying
still pics please.
  Thanks for a great day and an added bonus, a contribution to a very worthy
cause......Mike.

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:31:19 -0600

took a look at the videos, works ok , was an enjoyable day