Subject: [JAGNUTS] Tires

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:47:39 -0600

Below is a request for info on tracking down some redline tires.  Can anyone
help Terry out?

I am looking for 185HR 15 tires for the TR6,

I have 2 original Michelin red lines need 2 more Michelin redlines, used is
OK if they are decent, thought you may know where to find some perhaps?

Tried precision already, got there last 2

Cheers

Terry

---

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:40:43 -0600

Coker Tires out of the US carry a Classic 3/8 inch Redline 185R15 at $178 US

And I believe the Vredestein sprint classic may be available as a Redline.
Bert van Riel at the Sports Car Centre here in Edmonton did advertise them at
one time.
http://sportscarcentre.ca/

Regards

Frank French
Interim Editor The Open Road
Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club
57& 58 MGAs, 66 MGB-GT, 68 Austin J4
Out of Town Jagnut

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.