Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Attn: Jagnut Web Master!!!!

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:45:28 -0600

Sorry guys - its not me - but maybe it could be our hibernating good
friend and weathernut Brian.  He has been missing from the regular
Sunday morning coffee so he could be making beautiful music in his
sleeping den.

Luigi 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of M.E. & E.A. Driver
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 2:40 PM
To: Jagnuts List
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Attn: Jagnut Web Master!!!!

Hi Bob

Since Mike Scales was entered three guess as to the music on the Jagnuts
home page - I would like to offer my second choice of musical artist.
It is Luigi and the Grape-squeezers  with music pirated from the oldies
station in  Regina 790 (I believe - now unfortunately tits up)  recorded
and
played back on a  '65 Sony record (vinyl that is) player!

Kind regards
Ed
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________