Subject: [JAGNUTS] Wonderful Day in Saskatoon

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:47:26 -0600

For those of you who were not able to make it to Saskatoon today, you missed
a great day out

Bob England

Mechanical Design Group

2169 McIntyre Street - Regina, Saskatchewan - S4P 2R8

Cell : (306) 591-2052     Phone : (306) 777-0123   Fax : (306) 525-6780

http://www.rmdg.ca/

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:18:47 -0600

I can only echo that sentiment.  A truly enjoyable day.

Having Daisy the dog with me proved instructive.  As Mike will attest, there 
was far more interest in our dogs than in our cars.  If I had known in my 
younger years that a puppy is far more attractive to the ladies than any 
automobile can possibly be, I would have gotten one early in life and 
thereby improved my life immeasurably.  What I mean by that, of course, is 
that I would have met Donna earlier, thereby adding even more years of bliss 
to those that I have already enjoyed and clearly have not deserved.  I'll 
stop now.

My thanks as well to Ed and Margaret for the treats and the tour.  Ed, you 
really didn't have to clean up the garage just for us (although somehow I 
suspect you didn't).

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Wonderful Day in Saskatoon

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________