Subject: [JAGNUTS] 2007 Davidson Road Race Reunion

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:15:44 -0600

Time for an update,
My life is beginning to calm down. Racing season is over, I just sort-of got
my office relocated to new premises and I finished my ghetto style garage
expansion. ... so I am ready to coordinate the 2007 Davidson Road Race Reunion
DRRR
My sights are set very low ... it is others that keep raising the bar.
My intentions are very simple;
- a tour type drive in the morning of May 20, 2007, arrive about 10AM.
- maybe a local in Davidson will sponsor a brunch (sidewalk cafe style)
- the vintage clubs, Jagnuts and SBBC organize a main street car show for
vintage and current sports cars
- the current clubs SSCC and QCMA organize an afternoon of simple autocross
about 1PM (there is not that much usable asphalt left) and invite the vintage
guys too.
- leisurely drive home about 3 or 4 pm.

Anything beyond that is up to others to handle .... and I suggest another time
and event ... not the DRRR

Next step ... I could meet for coffee/lunch about noon ... Davidson A&W, this
Sunday Nov 12th/06, with any and all that are interested. Pick a delegate to
represent your club and be there.

If this year goes okay ... then raise the bar for future years.

If my computer works I will post to those clubs that have shown an interest in
the morning.

I have been given permission to use the Sports Car Club of Saskatchewan name
as it relates to this event

Mike Adams

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 5_G.sized.jpg]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:30:55 -0600

Mike

This seems like a great idea ... keep us posted as things progress ... as
soon as I sort out the website programs so I can update things again, I will
post it under upcoming events ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of MGAdams
Sent: November 11, 2006 10:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] 2007 Davidson Road Race Reunion

Time for an update,
expansion. ... so I am ready to coordinate the 2007 Davidson Road Race
Reunion
about 1PM (there is not that much usable asphalt left) and invite the
vintage

Anything beyond that is up to others to handle .... and I suggest another
time
and event ... not the DRRR

Next step ... I could meet for coffee/lunch about noon ... Davidson A&W,
this
Sunday Nov 12th/06, with any and all that are interested. Pick a delegate to
represent your club and be there.

If my computer works I will post to those clubs that have shown an interest
in
the morning.

Mike Adams

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
5_G.sized.jpg]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:20:09 -0600

Mike

-----Original Message-----

Time for an update,

Mike Adams

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:53:16 -0600

I wanted to attend this meeting however time was a concern and I couldn't
go, maybe I will try for the next one. I tink it is worth looking into to
travel there for a show and part take in some of the events. If nothing else
we could show our jags...etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: November 22, 2006 6:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] 2007 Davidson Road Race Reunion

Mike

-----Original Message-----

Time for an update,

Mike Adams