Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS Holiday Brunch

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:44:47 -0600

Sorry guys, I can't make it that day but enjoy - Merry Christmas to all.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 4:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS Holiday Brunch

Chris is suggesting Sunday December 26 (Boxing Day) at 9:30 am for the
Christmas brunch.  Any comments questions concerns ?

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:45:22 -0600

Hi Luigi

Like you  Margaret and I will have to pass on the Holiday Brunch.
Margaret mentioned that her uncle's father  Mr. Giannone always
referred to the week either side and including Christmas as Festival.
Almost two weeks of celebration, Margaret wonders if you do?
She just shouted down that she has a bottle of Mr. Giannone wine
so when you next visit Saskatoon she would open and share it.
Her uncles father was a fruit peddler in Winnipeg if I remember
what Margaret said.

I mentioned to Mike in an off the List e-mail that I'm hoping to
come down in January for Sunday coffee.  I have to return an A-40
(oh Austin) manual to Mike.

Since I have minimal humble, not quite true, I've done another
web site  which you might find interesting.  It ties in peripherally
with your vocation.  It is www.prairielily.ca

I'm guessing the the Alfa is stored, as it is +4 here Regina could be
warmer you might be out cruisin'  -big wink!

Kind regards and the Seasons Best
Ed

---

From: "eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:41:45 -0600

I will not know if I can make it yet. Question- Is anyone going to Calgary
before Christmass??? I have a present to get up there. I am looking for
someone to take it up there if they are going. I will deliver it and they
will pick it up. Eddy

-------Original Message-------

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12/17/04 07:41:51
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS Holiday Brunch

Luigi

-----Original Message-----

Bob

.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of BackGrnd.jpg]