Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Webpage Has Been Updated - And a couple of planning items

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:06:31 -0600

Photos from the Punkin' Run (last Week), and Tear to the Tor (this morning)
are up on the website.  A couple of great drives over the past couple of
weeks.  Even had Luigi out this week!

On a bit of a planning note, we're only a couple of months from Christmas .
we should start thinking about the Christmas do.  Suggestions?  Ideas?

And last but not least, if next Sunday is as nice as the past two have been,
do we do a Starbucks?

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:45:57 -0600

Have not heard any feedback on Starbuck's versus Melrose on Sunday morning.
Any thoughts one way or t'other.

Forecast calls for partly cloudy with 11C as a high (What say you all great
and powerful Weathernut!)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: October 28, 2007 9:07 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Webpage Has Been Updated - And a couple of
planning items

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:55:50 -0600

Hi,

I prefer Starbuck's as it is the first Sunday.

But I have an urgent call to all Jagnuts. I have lost my storage space
this winter for the E. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can
store my car????

Thanks,

Ian

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205 

>>> "Bob England" <[email-masked]> 10/31/2007 8:45 AM >>>
Have not heard any feedback on Starbuck's versus Melrose on Sunday
morning.
Any thoughts one way or t'other.

Forecast calls for partly cloudy with 11C as a high (What say you all
great
and powerful Weathernut!)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: October 28, 2007 9:07 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Webpage Has Been Updated - And a couple of
planning items

Photos from the Punkin' Run (last Week), and Tear to the Tor (this
morning)
are up on the website.  A couple of great drives over the past couple
of
weeks.  Even had Luigi out this week!

On a bit of a planning note, we're only a couple of months from
Christmas .
we should start thinking about the Christmas do.  Suggestions?  Ideas?

And last but not least, if next Sunday is as nice as the past two have
been,
do we do a Starbucks?

Bob

---

From: Denise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:05:23 -0600

I have stored my car at TransCan Mini Stor for several years now - a 10' x 
20' unit is about $150.00 per month - last time I was out to check my car I 
noticed there were at least 2 or 3 units that did not have locks on them - 
that was about a month ago. Good security - have never had any problems or 
concerns.
Denise Stevens

---

From: "K. Govender" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:39:57 -0600

>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm 
Dear Ian:
I also prefer Starbucks for the meet as it is the first Sunday. I also 
purchased another Jag and am in dire need of storage space!!  Maybe we 
could hook up together on this

Morgan

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:00:52 -0600

Hi Bob...Starbucks sounds good...We can always zoom [or putt putt, as the 
case may be] over to Melrose north if the weather turns bad, and have 
breakfast too!......excellent pictures, although I notice Ichabod didn't 
make it this year.
Mike.

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:30:32 -0600

Would love to attend either of our favourite meeting places or as Ichabod
would call it our favourite "haunts" but alas I have to work this Sunday and
will have to send my regards.

Cheers all,

Ken Exner

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: October 31, 2007 3:01 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts - Sunday Morning

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:04:30 -0600

It sounds like it's Starbucks at 9am on Sunday.  See you there!

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:56:37 -0600

Hi Bob;  Looks like the forecast for Sunday is 80% wet snow, high of 
7.......maybe Melrose after all..what do you think?....Mike.

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:25:32 -0600

We'll stick with the Starbucks (indecision being a killer) ... and we'll
take 'er from there ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: November 01, 2007 9:57 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts - Sunday Morning

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:15:19 -0600

Morgan

We waited around for HOURS on Sunday to see your new Jaguar.  Well, not
really.  But we DID wonder what this new purchase of yours was.  DETAILS!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of K. Govender
Sent: October 31, 2007 9:40 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts - Sunday Morning

Dear Ian:

Morgan