Subject: [JAGNUTS] IMAX event on schedule

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:34:00 -0600

Hi guys

Here is more information from Great Western.  I will be setting up a
meeting at the IMAX Theatre tomorrow afternoon with Great Western guys.
Richard and Jerry can you guys attend with me?  I will let you know the
time.

Thanks.  Talk to you latter today or first thing in the morning.

Good morning Johann

The answers to your questions are as follows.

1.	We have talked to the IMAX people (Science Centre - same thing)
and told them that GW would be one the major sponsors of the JONAT event
on June 1st.  They have told me that they carry a perpetual liquor
license but did not discuss how to get or deliver any donations.  I will
have to co-ordiante this with you.
2.	We can get together on Friday if it's OK with you.
3.	For you cost nothing, since you are a major sponsor and it would
be great if your group can join us.

Will call you latter today.

Thanks very much.

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

   P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee
and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material
Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of
any
action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received
this
in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message
and
any copies.

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

  P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only

for the addressee and may contain confidential,

proprietary and/or privileged material. Any

unauthorized review, distribution or other use

of or the taking of any action in reliance upon

this information is prohibited. If you received

this in error, please contact the sender and

delete or destroy this message and any copies.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of mini.sales
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Leadespost write up was great

Hi guys MINI Sales here. The write up in yesterdays paper was really
great and

Jim didn't look so bad either with his 120. Well hope the weather is as
good

as it was for our ride & Drive.

Regards

Richard Swallow

MINI Sales

_______________________________________________

JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list

REPLY TO : [email-masked]

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

_______________________________________________

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]