Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: It all starts with Registration

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:11:31 -0600

From: Ian Bailey [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: March 7, 2006 8:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: It all starts with Registration

Hello Jagnuts!!!!

I am starting to get real excited about the upcoming JONAT 2006 Tour. It
looks like we are going to get visitors (actual real live cars and people
coming to Saskatchewan). Our major attraction will be The Corner Gas Tour.
It is shaping up to be a real hands-on event. The Corner Gas producers are
setting up a schedule for us and we will receive VIP treatment on our Tour.

 Are you feeling enticed to register yet??? Go to HYPERLINK
"http://www.jcna.com/jonat"http://www.jcna.com/jonat

As well there is a real good chance that a writer for Jaguar World Monthly
will come all the way from England to write a story about JONAT and will
only be touring the Saskatchewan Sector  not California, not Florida, not
BC.Saskatchewan. This is because of a Jim Pratts contacts. You may
remember that he won the coveted Great Writer and Free Pen Award or some
such thing from Jaguar World Monthly. Anyway, he is famous.

 So now you want to register!!!! Here is what you do Go to HYPERLINK
"http://www.jcna.com/jonat"http://www.jcna.com/jonat

The Jaguar Clubs of North America are coordinating and promoting the JONAT
2006 Tour.

Online Registration is now available on their website at HYPERLINK
"http://www.jcna.com/jonat"http://www.jcna.com/jonat . To register as a
participant in one or more JONAT sectors, you will need to use your forum
login. If you have not yet registered to use the JCNA on line services
(forums, galleries and classifieds), please register now. It only takes a
few minutes and will allow you to sign up for JONAT.

Ps. Get your cars really spiffy. Corner Gas wants to use them in one of
their episodes. And we are pretty sure that Bob England and Brent Butt are
cousins or something since they act the same and look alike.

Ian

Cell 306-591-4574

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.0/275 - Release Date: 2006.03.06

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.0/275 - Release Date: 2006.03.06