Subject: [JAGNUTS] June 30 Tornado Legacy Car Event - URGENT

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:23:21 -0700

Hello all Jagnuts,

I have joined the Tornado Legacy Committee to help with the organization of
cars that will be displayed.
What is going to happen is dignitaries and such will tour art displays
starting in Victoria Park on June 30 to celebrate, if that's the right word,
the centennial of the 1912 Regina Tornado.
The "tour" ends in front of the old Superstore at 11:30 am. There will be a
main stage just in front and food available etc. Bands will play and people
will have a good time. A separate parking lot right up front is set aside to
provide a back drop for an "antique" car display. there is room for up to 30
cars so I am now finalizing what cars may show up. the car would be on display
from 11:00 am to about 2:30 pm in a guarded lot.

I want to organize the spots for Jagnut cars so that we can be together. I
need to know now:

1. what car you will bring
2. your cell number and email address

Details on organization of where, when, why, etc will follow but please tell
me if you will bring a car. I need to know very soon. There are competing non
british cars clubs busily rounding up their Chevys so we need a better Jagnut
representation.

Just phone me anytime 550-4564 to give advice or ask questions. Thanks,

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:12:34 -0600

Ian,
Please plan on me having my E-Type Jag at the Tornado event.
Phil

Sent from my iPad

On 2012-06-21, at 12:22 PM, "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:17:53 -0600

Thanks Phil

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:18:29 -0600

Hi Ian. Please don't plan on me for the superstore. I hope to make it but have
other commitments that may interfere.  My appologies for the late reply.

Chris Lewry
1970 triumph gt6

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:42:37 -0600

Chris you can come and go .....11:00 to whenever. It's just a back drop to the
main stage on the lot so nothing formal etc. have a coffee and leave anytime
you want.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-06-29, at 7:18 AM, Chris <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>>> The "tour" ends in front of the old Superstore at 11:30 am. There will
be
>> a
>>>> will have a good time. A separate parking lot right up front is set
aside
>>> to
>>>> provide a back drop for an "antique" car display. there is room for up
to
>>> 30
>>>> me if you will bring a car. I need to know very soon. There are
competing
>>> non

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:43:28 -0600

Front and centre

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:14:45 -0600

I trust the event Saturday went well.  Ian, perhaps you can update us(?)

If anyone took photos of the event, send them to me and I'll post 'em on the
website.

Bob

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:42:37 -0700

Yes the day went very well as an event....with music and light speeches from
the Mayor from 1912. They had good displays inside on the Tornado and good
food with music full time.

The parking for the cars was right up front and everyone seemed to really
enjoy the cars, especially Eddy's war machines. How much fun to have a family
of four under 8 yrs. climbing into the Jeep and posing behind the machine gun
in helmets for family pictures.
The Regina Antique Auto Club had about 10 cars including a cool Model A. We
stayed till 2:00 pm and it was a nice day.

The committee sent us many thanks. I didn't think about it to bring a camera.
Maybe others took some photos. We missed you.

Ian

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:51:07 -0600

Sorry a couple of pics were from the breakfast at Houston on Sunday

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:15 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] June 30 Tornado Legacy Car Event - Photos?

Bob