Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee tomorrow??

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:18:24 -0600

Hi guys Richard here.
Just a friendly reminder that I WILL be at coffee tomorrow.
I've got some good info on the June 1st event.
Chow for Now
MINI Sales

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 23:58:57 -0600

Ian, Sherry, Mike (and of course Andy), Lynn, and I made it to Vancouver.
The VanDusen All British Field meet was today, and all three of our cars
were in it, and all got some very good comments.  I think many of the locals
thought we were nuts coming from so far.

Had lunch with Anibal, and Derrick was at the next table (can't blame him
for not wanting to sit with us after all).

A most enjoyable day all in all.

Bob

---

From: Brian Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 05:57:55 -0600

Bob,

Glad you had a good day at VanDusen, of course you are nuts - Jagnuts!  
The cloudy weather didn't let up here yesterday - this morning we have 
more rain - which is appreciated, given the lack of moisture.  However, 
those Jagnuts who remain to hold the fort will not be impressed with the 
Weathernut!  I assume the weather is good there. Enjoy your visit, are 
you driving back?.

Brian.

Bob wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
>_______________________________________________