Subject: [JAGNUTS] Regret

From: "Simon O'Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 06:43:34 -0600

Dear Bob:

Thanks for the invite.  Regret that I will not be able to make it.  Life
been quite hectic workwise.  Time should be more available mid-September
onward, at which time I look forward to meeting you and the gang again on
Sundays.

Please find attached a picture of my 62 E-Type.  I will take a better
picture later for your file.

Best

Simon O'Young

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00277.JPG]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 08:15:48 -0600

Simon

Unfortunately our message list will not accept photos.  Send them to
[email-masked].

Thanks.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Simon O'Young
Sent: September 1, 2012 6:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Regret

Dear Bob:

Best

Simon O'Young

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00277.JPG] _______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________