Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Stuff more important than work

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:52:42 -0600

Received the attached from a friend looking for some painting work done ...
any thoughts on who does good work in terms of what he is looking for?

Bob
HYPERLINK
"http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm"http://nonprofits.acces
scomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

   _____

From: Murdoch MacPherson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: September 23, 2005 11:15 AM
To: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Subject: Stuff more important than work

Bob:

I have an MGB in a million pieces in my garage thats getting dangerously
close to requiring final priming & painting.  Do you know of any body shops
that will prime & paint someone elses handiwork?

Thanks,

Murdoch MacPherson

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.5/110 - Release Date: 2005.09.22