Subject: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:14:27 -0600

Hello All

Events WebPages are up to date.  There is a photo caption contest on one of
the recent pages (no rude, lude, comments dude)

Also, a few new items on the classifieds page under Cars and Parts Wanted.

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: Jerry Boulanger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:08:21 -0600

How about 'Whatta you mean, go topless or go home?'

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:14 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

Hello All

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:21:49 -0600

"  I'll bring the bucket "

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:33:02 -0600

Hi,
I just heard of a 2002 Honda Civic with 3,500 kms. only. Still smells
new. Literally driven by an old lady who went to church and now can't
drive.
Contact me if interested and I 'll pass you along to the daughter of
the owner.

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205 

>>> Mike <[email-masked]> 6/10/2008 9:21 AM >>>

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

> Hello All
>
> Events WebPages are up to date.  There is a photo caption contest on
one 
> of

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:36:07 -0600

Ian ... As a caption for the contest photo, this really leaves a lot to be
desired ... I don't think you'll win the (non) prize ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: June 10, 2008 11:33 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: Janice Stokes
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

Hi,

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

one

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:50:59 -0600

I was going to submit:

"Whaddya mean, am I older than that car?"

but that would be unkind.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.0.0/1489 - Release Date: 6/7/2008 
> 11:17 AM

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:22:48 -0600

Yah ... keep in mind I am going to share the best captions with Lynn ...
(and also the car is indeed older than she is) ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: June 10, 2008 6:51 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

I was going to submit:

Tony

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:50:19 -0600

Hi Bob

Contest?  what are you referring to -- too much rain over the last week my
noggin isn't working or registering ;-)

Regards
Ed

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:56:41 -0600

I am interested.

Only problem is that the price of good Hondas is so high that you can
pretty well buy a new one.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:33 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: Janice Stokes
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

Hi,
I just heard of a 2002 Honda Civic with 3,500 kms. only. Still smells
new. Literally driven by an old lady who went to church and now can't
drive. Contact me if interested and I 'll pass you along to the daughter
of the owner.

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205

----- Original Message -----
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

one

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:00:27 -0600

Hidden within the maze of Jagnuts WebPages there is one of those "add a
caption to the photo" contest - no prizes though (so not really much of a
contest).  Hint - take a look at the most recent "Events" WebPages.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: June 11, 2008 8:50 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Classifieds - WebPages - A Contest!

Hi Bob

Regards
Ed

> From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:37:33 -0600

Hi Bob

Thanks!   My caption is "Are you driving doll!"

Regards
Ed

Bob England wrote:
>>> Also, a few new items on the classifieds page under Cars and Parts
>>>       
> Wanted.
>   
>>> Bob

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:37:34 -0600

Here are the captions for the photo I have received so far ...

"I am interested. Only problem is that the price of good Hondas is so high
that you can pretty well buy a new one."

"I'll bring the bucket"

"Hi, I just heard of a 2002 Honda Civic with 3,500 kms. only. Still smells
new. Literally driven by an old lady who went to church and now can't drive.
Contact me if interested and I'll pass you along to the daughter of the
owner."

"Whatta you mean, go topless or go home?"

I'm 'a thinkin' this is not the best week for Jagnuts right brain activities
...

Bob

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:15:49 -0600

I agree.  Let's abandon brain activities and turn to the stomach (not to be 
confused with turning of the stomach, something which is actually quite 
different).

As some of you may know, the Esteemed Occupants of the South End of the 
Table have decreed Sunday, July 6 as Barbecue Day at the Summer Palace.  I'm 
told I am supplying chicken.  Feel free to sign up for one of the following:

Appetizer
Salad
Potato Salad
Corn (with cob attached)
Desert
Snacks
Bucket

If there are more people than items, we'll have to add more items for the 
more people.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.2.0/1497 - Release Date: 6/11/2008 
> 8:32 AM

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:58:15 -0600

Some say that I have never been in my right brain...or was my right
mind...anyway I think better on a full stomach too. I am going to check to
see if I can attend this year's BBQ at the palace and I will let you know
soon.

As far as the photo contest goes........... "is this where we meet for the
Gainer fan club?"
(sorry but the line up and the sun glasses in front of the green "Austin"
just begged for a comment)

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: June 11, 2008 6:16 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

Appetizer
Salad
Potato Salad
Corn (with cob attached)
Desert
Snacks
Bucket

Tony

---

From: "Osborne, Jeff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:12:22 -0600

"Thelma and Louis, the sequel"

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:38 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

"I am interested. Only problem is that the price of good Hondas is so
high that you can pretty well buy a new one."

"I'll bring the bucket"

"Hi, I just heard of a 2002 Honda Civic with 3,500 kms. only. Still
smells new. Literally driven by an old lady who went to church and now
can't drive.
Contact me if interested and I'll pass you along to the daughter of the
owner."

I'm 'a thinkin' this is not the best week for Jagnuts right brain
activities ...

Bob

---

From: Jerry Boulanger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:40:50 -0600

Louis?  There's going to be a scrap to see who gets to be Thelma.

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Osborne, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:12 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

-----Original Message-----

"I'll bring the bucket"

Bob

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:42:12 -0600

I think that might be  " Louise "

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:58:28 -0600

While someone sorts out the Louis's from the Louise's, check out the SBCC 
website.  Ed and his 4/4 just got back from the Pinawa Rendezvous that none 
of us went to and he has a slideshow and commentary posted.  It looks like 
it was a worthy event.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1499 - Release Date: 6/12/2008 
> 7:13 AM

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:59:44 -0600

I thought it was "Thelma and Luigi".

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:08:31 -0600

Tony I'd be looking for a tin hat right about now ;-)
Regards
Ed

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:13:45 -0600

Donna and I won't be out for cofee this Sunday, so we have to settle on the 
menu by email.  So far we have:

Appetizer
Salad
Potato Salad - Sherry
Corn (with cob attached)
Desert - Ed
Snacks
Bucket
Chicken - Donna

Ther eare still a few blanks to be filled in, so sign up for something early 
or you may end up getting stuck bringing the bucket.

Tony & Donna

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:32:07 -0600

Hello Tony and Donna

Unfortunately neither I nor the the desert will be coming. I thought 
Margaret's flight was
going to arrive in the morning but learned it is mid-afternoon.  She 
looked into changing
venues but could not change her flight arrangements. Sorry.

Regards
Ed

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:13:07 -0600

Hi Tony and Donna;

  Do you still want me to bring buns?  Or you can assign me something that 
hasn't showed up yet......Thanks....Mike.

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:07:28 -0600

Hi all:

I'm relatively new to insuring antiques in Saskatchewan.  I just inherited
my Dad's 1960 MGA.  The car is pretty darn sweet (even supercharged).  I
went to get plates on it today, so I can go out to BC and drive it home to
Regina.  That didn't go so well...

1. Because the car is a "gift" the lady at CAA didn't know what value to put
on the "SAM".  She was told to place the value at $3,000.  The car is worth
around   $20,000 - $25,000.

2. She told me that even if I were to claim the value (and pay the PST on
$20,000), it may only be valued at a small amount because it is an antique.
For me, the issue is not about paying the PST.  I'd gladly do this would
help secure the value on the car.

3. Her recommendation was to have it appraised - This presents a problem,
because the car is in BC, and I had planned to pick it up and tour through
Calgary and Edmonton (and so I would like to somehow insure it for a value
closer to what it is really worth).

Without an appraisal (hard to do when the car is in BC), any ideas on how I
make sure the car is insured for "replacement value"?

Thanks!!!

Glen Perchie  (soon to be a Starbucks/Melrose coffier if I get this darn car
home!)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:43:42 -0600

Have whoever is holding the car right now have someone there appraise it and fax
back a copy to SGI or whoever you are going to get the policy through. This will
help insure its value during your trip home. Or just do the basic plates before
you leave and have it appraised when you get home. If you are a gambler it is
very unlikely that you will have an incident on the trip back.

On a side note how much has the car been used, especially in the recent past? If
it's been sitting for some time you may want to have it checked out or have
someone there take it out for a couple of hours to make sure you don't have any
surprises when you hit the road. Or have it shipped back. Darren, feel free to
chime in here.

Glen
-----------

--

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:16:25 -0600

Thanks Glen.  The car has been down to the coast a few times lately.  I'm
also having it checked over before I get there.  Unfortunately, there is no
one to do the appraisal before next Tuesday, so I may have to gamble (I hate
that!)

Glen

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent:	June 26, 2008 6:44 PM
To:	JAGNUTS Regina
Subject:	Re: [JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

Have whoever is holding the car right now have someone there appraise it and
fax
back a copy to SGI or whoever you are going to get the policy through. This
will
help insure its value during your trip home. Or just do the basic plates
before
you leave and have it appraised when you get home. If you are a gambler it
is
very unlikely that you will have an incident on the trip back.

On a side note how much has the car been used, especially in the recent
past? If
it's been sitting for some time you may want to have it checked out or have
someone there take it out for a couple of hours to make sure you don't have
any
surprises when you hit the road. Or have it shipped back. Darren, feel free
to
chime in here.

Glen
-----------

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:31:33 -0600

Hi Glen,

Would it not have to go through an SGI inspection before hand because it is
brought in from another province ? Believe me I learned my lesson there! If
it is still registered in BC why not just keep the same registration and
insurance (in you dad's name) and bring it home ? then worry about the
transferring it over.

I am not sure if that is allowed or not but it was a thought.

Ken E

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen
Perchie
Sent: June 26, 2008 7:16 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

Glen

 -----Original Message-----

Glen
-----------

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:43:08 -0600

Hi Ken!

I had thought the same, only to learn that it isn't insured for what it's
worth there either!  I did check on the inspection thing and it doesn't need
one, because it's an antique.

Here's a couple of pics for the fun of it...

PS:	Anyone know of a decent appraiser here, in Regina???

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of Ken Exner
Sent:	June 26, 2008 7:32 PM
To:	JAGNUTS Regina
Subject:	Re: [JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

Hi Glen,

Ken E

-----Original Message-----

Glen

 -----Original Message-----

Glen
-----------

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 60MGA1%20(16).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 60MGA1%20(2).jpg]

---

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:49:04 -0600

Hi
To register a car as an antique (over 30yrs old), an inspection is not reqd. 
However, the plates give basically no insurance value (about $700 I think it 
is). So a package policy would be needed and to get it, an appraisal would 
be reqd.

To register it with regular plates it will need an inspection. Plates 
provide ACV insurance so an appraisal is advised as the system can't provide 
a reliable value for a such a car.

You can get a permit to bring back a car from another province (ie before 
getting the sask inspection). If you do, I would take many good pictures 
before you set out, as that is the basis of the appraisal anyway--you will 
have something to demonstrate its worth should something happen en route. 
When you get to Sask, you can decide if you want to go the regular or 
antique plate route, but in either case, a good appraisal supported by 
photos is advised.

andrew

---

From: Andrew Martens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:51:18 -0600

I had best results using the appraisal services of Maurice Hall (of the 
Majestics car club fame). Excellent research, report, and photos. More 
thorough than another popular appraiser in town.

andrew

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:57:08 -0600

Thanks Andrew.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of Andrew Martens
Sent:	June 26, 2008 7:51 PM
To:	JAGNUTS Regina
Subject:	Re: [JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

andrew

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:56:39 -0600

hi Glen I would love to see it...however this mail server filters out all
pictures. Please send them to my other email address [email-masked]

PS I still see your old MGB regularly.....it looks pretty good right now
thanks to BOB and Francis, all freshly painted with a new top and
interior...and it is for sale! I wouldn't mind having it myself ..but alas
NO room at the inn.

Hope to see you at starbucks or Melrose soon with the old girl.....(just for
clarification I mean the car!)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen
Perchie
Sent: June 26, 2008 7:43 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

Hi Ken!

 -----Original Message-----

Hi Glen,

Ken E

-----Original Message-----

Glen

 -----Original Message-----

Glen
-----------

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
60MGA1%20(16).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
60MGA1%20(2).jpg]

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:02:35 -0600

Thanks Andrew, I have never brought anything that old into the province and
that was something I didn't know, but I have brought other (undesirable)
heaps here and had my share of misery. Never Again!  As pictures go...you
can never have enough.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Andrew Martens
Sent: June 26, 2008 7:49 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

Hi

andrew

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:37:13 -0600

Buns sound good.

Thelma (or is it Louis?  Either way, you don't want to mess with either of 
them) is looking for a headcount so she knows how many chickens to stampede 
over the cliff.  So sign up early and sign up often.

T & D

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1516 - Release Date: 6/24/2008 
> 7:53 AM

---

From: "kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:13:34 -0500

I am afraid that we will not be able to make it.  Lori has caught the same
bug that knocked me out for 2 weeks and is presently laying on the sofa
eating popsicles to sooth her throat.  She is quickly losing her voice and I
am trying not to make any comments about that situation that will get me in
trouble.  It is very difficult! 

On the upside I have finally managed to get the rear subframe back in the
XJS and to get it running without the fan hitting the shroud.  That means
that I only have to change the front subframe mounts and I can get it
registered.  I will definitely be ready for Saskatoon.

Please think of us when you are all enjoying the fruit of the
HeadSmashedInChickenJump.

Cheers, 
Kevin, Lori and Mac

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:37 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Buns sound good.

T & D

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
Version: 8.0.135 / Virus Database: 270.4.4/1532 - Release Date: 7/3/2008
8:32 AM

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:34:36 -0600

T&D

Sign up early and sign up often ...

Lynn and I will be there ...
Lynn and I will be there ...
Lynn and I will be there ...
Lynn and I will be there ...
Lynn and I will be there ...
Lynn and I will be there ...
Lynn and I will be there ...

I will bring a turnip.

Lynn will bring a veggie tray and dip (in the appetizer and/or salad
category).  Let us know if we can bring anything else.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: July 03, 2008 7:37 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Buns sound good.

T & D

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:24:02 -0600

Hi Toni!

Chris and I were planning on taking you up on your offer of hospitality and
joining you at the lake on Sunday.

Do you still need salads?  Is there anything else we should bring?

Since I missed breakfast on Sunday. . .  what are the travel plans.  Are we
meeting and travelling out as a group?

Regards,
Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

Visit our Website at www.transgas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the email is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it
is addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified
that the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or fax
and delete all copies of the original message.

             Tony Koschinsky                                               
             <tkoschinsky@sask                                             
             tel.net>                                                   To 
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina                      
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             07/03/2008 07:39          Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake    
             PM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Buns sound good.

T & D

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:03:50 -0600

Phil

Good idea ... perhaps we should figure out when and where to meet.

Tony - what time do you want us out there?

I suggest we travel as a group, perhaps meeting at the east Tim Hortons (not
the new one, but the one on the south side of Victoria, at Truesdale).
Perhaps Tony and/or Donna can meet us either at Tims or somewhere along the
route to guide people like myself and "Wrong-Way" Scales to the cottage(?)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: July 04, 2008 7:24 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Hi Toni!

Regards,
Phil

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:09:16 -0600

Hi All,

I'm ready,  my GPS is all charged, and I will follow the leader, if  I can 
find gthe starting point.

Mike.

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:29:41 -0600

It'll be quite a turn of events if it turns out that you turn up with a 
turnip.  Maybe we'll make a turnip turnover.

T.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.4/1532 - Release Date: 7/3/2008 
> 8:32 AM

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:45:51 -0600

We're expecting you to be there when you arrive.  Anytime is fine.

As in other years, just give us a call (332-1879) when you're leaving and 
I'll come out to the jucntion at the Echo Lake Park turnoff to meet the 
group (unless I get real ambitious and drive in for coffee that morning). 
(Not likely.)  (The ambitious part, that is.)

To answer Phil's question, we have:

Appetizer - Lynn
Salad
Potato Salad - Sherry
Corn (with cob attached)
Buns (and maybe some snacks) - Mike
Desert
Chicken - Donna
Turnip - Bob

If it was up to me, I would prefer dessert over salad.  Others may disagree, 
but we can throw some of  Mike's buns at them.

Tony

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:06:26 -0600

I agree, dessert is more important than salad.  Dessert it is then!

Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

                                                                           
             Tony Koschinsky                                               
             <tkoschinsky@sask                                             
             tel.net>                                                   To 
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina                      
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             07/04/2008 09:47          Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake    
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Appetizer - Lynn
Salad
Potato Salad - Sherry
Corn (with cob attached)

If it was up to me, I would prefer dessert over salad.  Others may
disagree,
but we can throw some of  Mike's buns at them.

Tony

---

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:13:39 -0600

Desert with lots of chocolate and turnips and stuff ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: July 04, 2008 10:06 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

                                                                           
             Tony Koschinsky                                               
             <tkoschinsky@sask                                             
             tel.net>                                                   To 
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina                      
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Appetizer - Lynn
Salad
Potato Salad - Sherry
Corn (with cob attached)

Tony

---

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:37:26 -0600

OK, ok ... here's the deal ... (Lynn talked to Tony so we have our stories
straight) ...

Coffee at Starbuck's at 9 a.m.  Then at 10:30 or 11:00 we'll head out to the
cottage directly (forget the bit about Tim Hortons).  We'll have an early
supper / late lunch (3:30 or 4:30 or so) and make it home in good time (i.e.
should be home late afternoon or early evening).

Howzatsound?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: July 04, 2008 8:04 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Phil

Bob

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:13:24 -0600

See you at Starbucks............Mike.

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:23:13 -0600

And we are off to the lake right now.  By the by, if anyone else wants to 
come, please do.  The more the merrier.  You wouldn't want to miss the Wild 
Turnip Surprise.

See you all Sunday.

T&D

---

From: Ron McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:37:06 -0500

Thankyou for keeping me in the loop but alas I will not be there. When I get
all these emails together at one time it reads like a comadie sitcom. You
people are nuts.........thankyou I am not alone.               Ron

> Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:37:13 -0600> From: [email-masked]> To:
[email-masked]> Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake> > Buns
sound good.> > Thelma (or is it Louis? Either way, you don't want to mess with
either of > them) is looking for a headcount so she knows how many chickens to
stampede > over the cliff. So sign up early and sign up often.> > T & D> > > >
----- Original Message ----- > From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>> To:
"JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>> Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:13
PM> Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake> > > > Hi Tony and Donna;> >> >
Do you still want me to bring buns? Or you can assign me something that> >
hasn't showed up yet......Thanks....Mike.> >> >> > ----- Original Message
----- > > From: "Tony Koschinsky" <[email-masked]>> > To: "JAGNUTS
Regina" <[email-masked]>> > Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:13 PM> >
Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake> >> >> >> Donna and I won't be out for
cofee this Sunday, so we have to settle on> >> the> >> menu by email. So far
we have:> >>> >> Appetizer> >> Salad> >> Potato Salad - Sherry> >> Corn (with
cob attached)> >> Desert - Ed> >> Snacks> >> Bucket> >> Chicken - Donna> >>>
>> Ther eare still a few blanks to be filled in, so sign up for something> >>
early> >> or you may end up getting stuck bringing the bucket.> >>> >>> >>
Tony & Donna> >> _______________________________________________> >> JAGNUTS
Regina - mailing list> >> REPLY TO : [email-masked]> >>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm> >>
_______________________________________________> >
_______________________________________________> > JAGNUTS Regina - mailing
list> > REPLY TO : [email-masked]> >
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm> >
_______________________________________________> >> >> >> > -- > > No virus
found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG.> > Version: 7.5.524 / Virus
Database: 270.4.1/1516 - Release Date: 6/24/2008 > > 7:53 AM>
_______________________________________________> JAGNUTS Regina - mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
_______________________________________________>
_________________________________________________________________
Find hidden words, unscramble celebrity names, or try the ultimate crossword
puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212