Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Sunday in Saskatoon

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:00:55 -0600

Hello everyone
I've confirmed that the Tim Horton's on Rochdale Boulevard is open 24
hours a day so everyone who is interested in going to Saskatoon for the
British Car Day on July 11th can meet at Tim Hortons and travel
together.  I'll let Bob set the time as I do not want to be responsible
for getting people out of bed too early.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Dan Kirby
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 7:48 AM
To: Jagnuts
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Sunday in Saskatoon

Good to see all of the people interested in going this Sunday. I would
like to make arrangements to join you guys in Lumsden. Mabe meet at the
Esso in Lumsden at a specific time. The Weathernut is calling for Sun
and partly cloudy with a high of 27 and less than 30% chance of showers,
so it should be a good cruise.

Dan 
Lumsden.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:26:35 -0600

How about this (based on it has taken a little over three hours for us to
get up there the past few years):

Let's meet at the Tim's at 7:00 am and plan on leaving at 7:30 (sharp!).
(I'm not awake at that hour on a Sunday so hopefully they'll have a pot of
strong coffee on).  That will put us in a Lumsden Esso between 7:45 and 8,
and hopefully in Saskatoon at 10:30.

Also, for those who have FRS radios - bring 'em.  They were a great help on
the JONAT Tour.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: July 7, 2004 4:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Sunday in Saskatoon

Hello everyone

Luigi

-----Original Message-----

Dan 
Lumsden.