Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - Registration Help

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:02:35 -0600

As no-one seems as of yet to be stepping up to the plate at an overall Tour
level (i.e. the rest of the continent) to help out with registration for the
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT), I was wondering if among our
group there might be one or two individuals who might like to help.

Duties would be to accept registrations and record payments.  Banking in
both US and Canadian funds.  Send out JONAT registration package.  A bit of
accounting would be involved as well.  Any takers?  (Don't all speak up at
once!)  If you like we can talk it up at Tony's movie night tonight.

Bob England

---

From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:48:49 -0600

Sorry Bob as much as I would like too assist, my plate is overwhelmingly
full at the moment.

Ken Exner

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Fazal Cader - JONAT
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - Registration Help

Bob England

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:03:05 -0600

OK ... so you were kindly enough to condescend to my request not all to
stand up at once and volunteer ... although that is very much appreciated,
NOW you can all stand up !

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org

-----Original Message-----

Bob England