Subject: [JAGNUTS] Photo Op Night - We'll Try Again !

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:13:15 -0600

Luigi thought it might be worthwhile to try a photo op night again as this
week looks like another nice week.  Tuesday looks like a good night.  Maybe
this time we'll meet earlier (say 6:00?) at the north-east corner of the
Wal-Mart parking lot (i.e. the corner of Gordon Rd. and Albert St.).  Any
thoughts about where we might go for the photos (so latecomers might join
us)?

Bob

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:50:19 -0600

I work one night a week...tuesdays. Should be a good night for the photo opp.
You all have fun now. I can try to meet up after work ( 8:30) if it hasn't
ended. Ron

Bob wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:09:40 -0600

Should we try for Wednesday then?  It also looks like a nice day.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ron Boychuk
Sent: October 3, 2004 8:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Photo Op Night - We'll Try Again !

I work one night a week...tuesdays. Should be a good night for the photo
opp.
You all have fun now. I can try to meet up after work ( 8:30) if it hasn't
ended. Ron

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:40:48 -0600

OK with me. Ian

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:30:21 -0600

I  VERY much appreciate the effort to include me Bob, but go ahead and plan it
as you wish, I will try to attend when I can.Tuesday is fine , I will attend
other events when possible. I already made arrangements to be out of town wed
but I'm here thursday or friday evening.  It is not my intention to whine that I
can never attend, and I do not expect you to change anything on my behalf, but
thanks anyway, I am grateful for your courtesy.   Ron

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:48:48 -0600

OK ... We'll stick to Tuesday (Tomorrow) night ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ron Boychuk
Sent: October 4, 2004 6:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Photo Op Night - We'll Try Again !

I  VERY much appreciate the effort to include me Bob, but go ahead and plan
it
as you wish, I will try to attend when I can.Tuesday is fine , I will attend
other events when possible. I already made arrangements to be out of town
wed
but I'm here thursday or friday evening.  It is not my intention to whine
that I
can never attend, and I do not expect you to change anything on my behalf,
but
thanks anyway, I am grateful for your courtesy.   Ron

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:35:33 -0600

I am a little confused. When will we have this event - Tuesday or
Wednesday???

Ian

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:47:59 -0600

Dear Confusee ... we will hold the event this evening (Tuesday) as
originally advertised ... signed ... Confusor 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: October 5, 2004 8:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Photo Op Night - We'll Try Again !

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:32:55 -0600

See you all there.....Mike.