Subject: [JAGNUTS] Rendezvous 2012 (not Winnipeg)

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:14:22 -0600

I meant Sherry and Ian will come to R 2012

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:48:19 -0600

Kathy and I are attending a wedding in Winnipeg the same weekend as their
event. If there is a contingent from Regina going we might take a different
vehicle than originally planned and join you.

Bob Burnyeat, MSAA, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: March 14, 2012 9:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Rendezvous 2012 (not Winnipeg)

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________