Subject: [JAGNUTS] NEXT WEDNESDAY EVENING - BBQ FOR GUEST FROM ENGLAND TRAVELLING ACROSS THE CONTINENT IN A TRIUMPH STAG

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:15:02 -0600

Hello All

Tony and Donna have most graciously offered to have a barbecue at their home
on Wednesday, September 2nd  for John McCartney.  However, you do need to
let them know ASAP as to your intentions to attend and what you would like
to bring.  Depending on numbers, we may end up all bringing what we want, do
it pot luck and bring our own meat, or have some thing like Smokin' Okies
supply the meal and all we will have to do is kick in a few dollars.  Please
RSVP to Tony and Donna by Sunday at breakfast or through the list, to let
them know if we will see you for supper on the 2nd.  Once we have the
numbers, we will know and will let you know which way we will do the
barbecue.   

John is raising money for a worthwhile cause (PTSD) with his Triumph Trans
AmeriCan Charity Drive 2009.  He has chosen Regina as a particularly
important spot for him as his father lived here briefly before serving in
World War I.  I am sure a donation will be appreciated.

Lynn 

 

http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:53:36 -0600

Hi Lynn

As you know Scott and I (in my Morgan) are going to escort John from the 
Manitoba/ Saskatchewan
border.  Because of the very limited space we will not be carrying or 
bringing any food. I am at a loss
as what to do.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon

JAGNUTS wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________