Subject: [JAGNUTS] Local E Owner requests help

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:28:09 -0600

This note was received earlier today ...

 -----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dickie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: March 5, 2004 6:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS

Hi!

I first became aware of your club at the Majestics show last spring.  At the
time, I was working on the acquisition of a '65 E FHC.  I now have it, but a
great deal of it is disassembled.  I would like to contact anyone in Regina
with an E, preferably an FHC, that I could perhaps see, to help me sort out
what I have, where it goes, what is missing etc.  If anyone is interested,
please contact me.  Thanks!

Mike

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:53:34 -0600

They just never seem to learn.  We have a new Jagnut in our midst, Mike from
Pennant (NW of Swift Current).  Mike stopped by last year at the Majestics
Car Show for a chat, and, not easily discouraged, decided to join our group
this week.  Mike has a very nice looking (see the photo on the WebPages)
1965 E-Type Coupe.

Mike thought he might be able to make it down for coffee one of these Sunday
mornings (that's dedication as its a 3 hour drive!)

Welcome Mike !

Bob

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:10:41 -0600

Welcome Mike;...Nice car.......nice colour.......I've heard that you can never have too many Jaguars, or too many Mikes....Welcome to the group...............Mike S.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bob 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:53 PM
  Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member

  They just never seem to learn.  We have a new Jagnut in our midst, Mike from Pennant (NW of Swift Current).  Mike stopped by last year at the Majestics Car Show for a chat, and, not easily discouraged, decided to join our group this week.  Mike has a very nice looking (see the photo on the WebPages) 1965 E-Type Coupe.

  Mike thought he might be able to make it down for coffee one of these Sunday mornings (that's dedication as its a 3 hour drive!)

  Welcome Mike !

  Bob

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:30:52 -0600

Welcome Mike! I have '70 E type. you are welcome to look over etc. when it is out of storage.

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Bob 
    To: [email-masked] 
    Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:53 PM
    Subject: [JAGNUTS] New Member

    Welcome Mike !

    Bob