Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Canadian British Car Events Calendar

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 20:15:41 -0600

Just received this interesting note ...  

-----Original Message-----
From: David Wood [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 05, 2009 4:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Canadian British Car Events Calendar

Hi There!

I have started a British Car Events Calendar.  I am trying to encompass the
entire nation and the bordering US States.

http://www.sentex.net/~dewood/britcarevents/
<http://www.sentex.net/%7Edewood/britcarevents/> 

To date I have grabbed events that have working information links and firm
dates.  I welcome information on anything I have missed.

Feel free to link

CYL
------------------------------------------------------------------
David Wood
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------