Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: The Open Road February 2013

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:00:43 -0600

From: Howard Jewell [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: January 30, 2013 4:20 PM
To: Undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: The Open Road February 2013

Hello All

We've just taken over as Newsletter Editor and hope that things run
smoothly. 

Here is the link to this month's Open Road.
https://www.box.com/s/a9uzjhq37ucnzw29mrg5

Looking forward to receiving your newsletters in exchange.  Please feel free
to forward this link to all your members. And if there are new Editors in
your club please forward this to them so we can keep the exchanges going. 

Regards

Howard Jewell

[email-masked]

This is an exchange newsletter we ask that you do not forward this on unless
it is to further foster exchange.  Thank you