Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: New Mailing List for JAGNUTS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:31:16 -0600

Let me try again !

Over the next few days I will be migrating everyone's e-mail address to the
NEW JAGNUTS MAILING LIST.  Those who subscribe to some of the Jaglovers
lists will be familiar with the idea.  Basically, instead of mailing an
e-mail to absolutely everyone on the list by putting their name in the "to"
line of your message, you will be able to send the message to a single
e-mail address ([email-masked]) and everyone will get your message -
much simpler and easier once you get the hang of it.  You will be getting a
subscription confirmation message that means "you're in!", and can then
communicate to everyone through the list.  It is actually quite simple.

Try it out over the weekend and we'll test it out.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: October 31, 2003 9:25 AM
To: JAGNUTS
Subject: Re: New Mailing List for JAGNUTS

It will work better if emails go through team.net instead of tem.net

har har