Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: A question and a suggestion

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:28:16 -0600

_____  

From: Luigi Mazzotti [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 4, 2005 8:54 AM
To: Bob
Subject: FW: A question and a suggestion

Bob

See e-mail below from Ed.  Keep this in mind for further discussions with
the group.  Sorry I missed the parade on the weekend.  Hope you guys did not
get rained out.  Talk to you soon.

Luigi

   _____  

From: Luigi Mazzotti 
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 7:22 AM
To: M.E. & E.A. Driver
Subject: RE: A question and a suggestion

Hi Ed

Thanks for the e-mail.  Sorry I missed you at coffee this past weekend.  I
was tied up with family affairs all weekend.  Most of the other jagnuts were
out at Regina Beach lunch thing followed by the centennial parade in
Lumsden, wherein the cars were allowed to participate.  (Bob had this up on
the web page - you probably would have liked it.)

At the last coffee gathering it was decided that the Moose Mountain tour was
a bit to much for some people so it was agreed that we should shorten the
tour to a trip through the Qu'appelle Valley via the Fort and Indian Head.
This trip has to be arranged and I have not yet done anything in this
repect.  Keep you eye on the web page for further developmnets.

I will mention to the fellows that you are still interested in the Moose
Mountain trip.  If there is anyone else that is willing to go we can still
get something going.  Unfortunately I have relatives from Australia arriving
shortly and will be occupied with family for the next three weeks.  I may
not be able to get out for coffee with the guys.

If I can make the Saskatoon Bus Stop Show we can talk further then.  I will
keep in touch.

Luigi

   _____  

From: M.E. & E.A. Driver [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sun 03/07/2005 7:52 PM
To: Luigi Mazzotti
Subject: A question and a suggestion

Hi Luigi

Stopped in Regina this morning on the way back from the Studebaker
Zone Meet in Moose Jaw hoping to have coffee with my fellow
Jagnuts.  Only John Hobbs was at Melrose, he must have been in the
toilet because we could not see him when we entered the cafe.

My question is how is the tour to Moose Mountain shaping up?  I
know you are very busy, so I have a suggestion if you would like a
co organizer I would be willing to help out.  If you are coming up to
the British Car show at the Bus Stop in Saskatoon we could kick a
few ideas about.  Hope you are not offended by my directness on this
but I think you idea is a great one and both Margaret and I would enjoy
such a tour.

Kind regards
Ed

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.8/37 - Release Date: 2005.07.01

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.9/42 - Release Date: 2005.07.06