Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Remembrance Day - a comment ,plus

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:58:30 -0600

Not a problem Regina Bob - Ed's a pretty great guy and has also has a
great car (the Healey) so we (myself, Brian - the weathernut and
Saskatoon Bob) won't bother until the next time we see him.  At that
time the great 'tar & feather nut' Jim will be let loose to play havoc
on Ed; and for that we will be sincerely apologetic.
Have a great weekend everyone and it is a good thing to remember our
fathers and others for what they went through in war so we can have the
life we have today.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 8:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Remembrance Day - a comment ,plus

Hi Ed

I use Microsoft Streets and Trips.  It does not have all the Sask back
roads, but certainly does have the highways.

And I think I hear a response coming from not only Luigi, but Brian
(currently on holidays so you might be OK) and Bob (Saskatoon).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On
Behalf Of M.E. & E.A. Driver
Sent: November 12, 2004 10:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Remembrance Day - a comment ,plus

Hi Bob & Bob

...

Regina Bob - Bob I'm trying to create some road maps
for my web site as I don't think the scanned images of
our highway maps work - do engineers have software that
might do the trick?  I'd ask Luigi BUT architects have
trouble drawing line at the best of times -big big wink!

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:46:30 -0600

Hi Luigi

Guess I'll have to wear my equivalent to the NASA spacesuit when I
attend the next Jagnuts event - the suit is red in colour has a rear flap
and was made by Standfield's - extremely large wink (going to have to
get some of those little yellow symbols).

Kind regards
Ed

P.S.  Are you still driving your Alfa?