Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jaguar Sovereign parts car

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:50:01 -0600

Hello all ... can anyone help on this ?  (see below)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Jaguar Sovereign parts car
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:27:32 -0600
From: E.A. Driver <[email-masked]>
To: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group <[email-masked]>
CC: Dave Brock <[email-masked]>

Hi Bob

Today I was at Brock Salvage looking at a Jag  Sovereign which
Dave Brock was thinking of parting out as the body (Ontario
car) is toast.  The engine and auto transmission  work very
well; the interior -seats and some the the appointments look
very reasonable;  the rear suspension is in running condition
and the wheels seem in reasonable nick.

Two things (a.) as I have cc'd this to Dave could you give him
some idea what the lot thing as a unit might be worth;  and
could you give him an idea what the majot components -
drive trian  (engine, trany, rear end,  and portion of the
interior)  might fetch.  And (b.) could you might this to
the other lads at breakfast tomorrow who might be interested
in obtaining the car as a "parts car" or the parts.  I am sure
Dave would not mind if you passed on this post to them.

At present Margaret and I are not sure about the party at Tony
and Donna's more because it is two days before Christmas and
we are having  company  for Christmas day - so the "cook"
is going to be busy.

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "K. Govender" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:29:41 -0600

Bob England wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
>_______________________________________________
>
>
>  
>
Hi Ed,
I purchased a  81, vandenplas. I need  the veneer dashboard panel.If 
available please call me @536-0881.
Thanks,
Morgan

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:49:04 -0600

Hi Morgan

Please contact Brock Salvage,  Dave Brock's e-mail address
is in the original post.  I was just trying to help both Jag
owners and Dave.

Kind regards
Ed