Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:58:17 -0600

Hello all ... anyone interested in going along to Davidson with Ken on
Sunday (see below)?  If so, contact Ken directly at [email-masked].  Ken
- what's your phone number in case anyone wants to contact you by phone?
 
Bob England

  _____  

From: Ken Exner [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: January 12, 2007 10:15 AM
To: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Subject: RE: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

Hi Bob, Do you think that there are any others that would want to go along
to Davidson with me on Sunday? Could you pole the group, I will supply the
transport if there were any other interested Jagnuts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: January 10, 2007 9:46 AM
To: 'Ken Exner'
Subject: RE: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

Thanks Ken.  It sounds like a few of us are quite interested in attending
(Mike, Ian, myself, yourself) and I am sure we can work up others into
coming as well.
 
Bob England
Mechanical Design Group
2169 McIntyre Street - Regina, Saskatchewan - S4P 2R8
Cell : (306) 591-2052     Phone : (306) 777-0123   Fax : (306) 525-6780
http://www.rmdg.ca/

  _____  

From: Ken Exner [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: January 10, 2007 9:32 AM
To: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Subject: RE: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

Hi Bob, I did want to attend this meeting and am planning on being there.
What do you think the interest around the Jagnuts nuts club would be for
this event. I sounds like a bit of fun and an interesting time. I will RSVP
Mike to let him know I plan to attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: January 10, 2007 8:30 AM
To: 'Ken Exner'
Subject: FW: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)
Importance: High

Ken
 
see previous e-mails .... are you following up on this at all ?
 
Bob England
Mechanical Design Group
2169 McIntyre Street - Regina, Saskatchewan - S4P 2R8
Cell : (306) 591-2052     Phone : (306) 777-0123   Fax : (306) 525-6780
http://www.rmdg.ca/

  _____  

From: MGAdams [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: January 10, 2007 7:51 AM
To: MGAdams; SSCC Racing; 'Mary Jane Morrison'
Cc: Steve (Fonzy) M; [email-masked]; Gord Leach; Kyle Ransom;
[email-masked]; Gary Tholl; Bob England - Mechanical Design Group; Bob
Burton; Garry Michael
Subject: Re: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

Our meeting has been set up for Jan 14, at 1PM and it would be appropriate
to get a show of hands of who is planning on attending. If you can discuss
with your club(s) and find your volunteer it would be appreciated. The Mayor
has set up a room for us at town hall, with coffee, and one of the
landowners will attend. Please let me know either replying to this email or
in the SSCC forums. http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewforum.php?f=24
<http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=c6e6a11d745f9e126e600119
b639e3b3> &sid=c6e6a11d745f9e126e600119b639e3b3
 
If you need to contact me;
home - 306-949-8176
office - 306-584-2020
email - [email-masked]
 
Mike Adams

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:44:50 -0600

Anyone interested can call and leave a mesage at 536-1775 or text me from
your email (with a short message) at this address
[email-masked]

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: January 12, 2007 10:58 AM
  To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
  Cc: 'Ken Exner'
  Subject: FW: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

  Hello all ... anyone interested in going along to Davidson with Ken on
Sunday (see below)?  If so, contact Ken directly at [email-masked].
 Ken - what's your phone number in case anyone wants to contact you by
phone?

  Bob England

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]]
    Sent: January 10, 2007 9:46 AM
    To: 'Ken Exner'
    Subject: RE: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

    Thanks Ken.  It sounds like a few of us are quite interested in
attending (Mike, Ian, myself, yourself) and I am sure we can work up others
into coming as well.

    Bob England
    Mechanical Design Group

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi Bob, I did want to attend this meeting and am planning on being
there. What do you think the interest around the Jagnuts nuts club would be
for this event. I sounds like a bit of fun and an interesting time. I will
RSVP Mike to let him know I plan to attend.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]]
      Sent: January 10, 2007 8:30 AM
      To: 'Ken Exner'
      Subject: FW: DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)
      Importance: High

      Ken

      Bob England
      Mechanical Design Group
      2169 McIntyre Street - Regina, Saskatchewan - S4P 2R8
      Cell : (306) 591-2052     Phone : (306) 777-0123   Fax : (306)
525-6780
      http://www.rmdg.ca/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Our meeting has been set up for Jan 14, at 1PM and it would be
appropriate to get a show of hands of who is planning on attending. If you
can discuss with your club(s) and find your volunteer it would be
appreciated. The Mayor has set up a room for us at town hall, with coffee,
and one of the landowners will attend. Please let me know either replying to
this email or in the SSCC forums.
http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=c6e6a11d745f9e126e600119b
639e3b3

      Mike Adams