Subject: [JAGNUTS] Please RSVP for Xmas party

From: "LRJohnsCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:23:40 -0600

Hi Folks

Currently we have the following people who have confirmed that they will be
attending:

Tony and Donna

Bob and Lynn

Ian and Sherry (If I have grossly misspelled your name I apologize)

Mike

I am certain that there are a number in addition to these who will be
attending.  Please drop an email to the group so we can determine how many
will be there and plan accordingly.

I want to make sure I have enough haggis to go with Bob's turnip!

Thanks

Kevin

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:10:24 -0600

Hi Kevin,

I should have mentioned at breakfast last week that Chris and I  won't be
able to attend as I will be in Vancouver that weekend.

Phil

             "LRJohnsCA"                                                   
             <lrjohnsca@access                                             
             comm.ca>                                                   To 
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"                  
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             12/10/2008 08:23          [JAGNUTS] Please RSVP for Xmas      
             PM                        party                               

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Hi Folks

Tony and Donna

Bob and Lynn

Mike

Thanks

Kevin
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Hobbs, John JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:16:20 -0600

John Hobbs will attend. What should I bring ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of LRJohnsCA
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 8:24 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Please RSVP for Xmas party

Hi Folks

Currently we have the following people who have confirmed that they will
be
attending:

Tony and Donna

Bob and Lynn

Mike

I am certain that there are a number in addition to these who will be
attending.  Please drop an email to the group so we can determine how
many will be there and plan accordingly.

Thanks

Kevin