Subject: [JAGNUTS] JONAT Sask Sector DETAILS

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:51:05 -0600

Please see Attached Document for details on the JONAT trip and how you can get
involved.

NOTE: There will be a car SHOW AND SHINE for any car (not necessary to be a
JONAT registrant) at 5:00 PM at IMAX on Tuesday, June 1

We had our last Committee meeting last night. And all looks well.

Richard Swallow, Luiggi Mazzotti and Jerry Boulanger have volunteered to
organize the many details surrounding the Regina Gala Evening. Great Western
Beer and Dilawri BMW/MINI Regina have graciously agreed to sponsor our events.
SO please drink GW beer and buy cars from Richard.

We have opened up the Regina Gala Evening to anyone who wants to come, show
their cars and have a Family BBQ. It is not necessary to be a JONAT registered
person but there will be a $10 charge per car. So please come, and invite your
friends.

Ian

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of May 13.doc]

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:53:35 -0600

Sorry. I forgot that this site does not have room for attachments. I will
try to figure out another way.
Ian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 12:51 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JONAT Sask Sector DETAILS

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________