Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Andy's MGB for sale

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 13:07:41 -0600

From: John Gallant [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: September 3, 2012 11:18 AM
To: John Gallant
Subject: FW: Andy's MGB for sale

Here is a message from Andy McDonald. The ad is on the  OBCC  website so if
you are, or know someone who is looking for an MGB please contact Andy.

Good morning John! After 10 years of ownership it's time to move on. Could
you please post the following on the OBCC web site classifieds. I have
attached a bunch of pictures.

FOR SALE: My 1972 MGB which I've owner and restored over the past 10 years.
This car is in excellent condition, fully restored (except frame off). 4
speed/OD, Roll Bar with Windblocker,

3,000 mi. on rebuilt motor, New top, No rust. Great driver. Too many new
parts to list but have all invoices and service records since purchase.
Registered with collector plates

Agreed value policy. Asking $9,300. 

For further information please contact Andy McDonald phone 250 765 2533,
e-mail [email-masked] 

      <http://www.obcc.ca> www.obcc.ca

 

John Gallant

Okanagan British Car CLub

www.obcc.ca

Coldstream B.C.

250-549-2182

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of MG Logo.bmp]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of SoftBlue.jpg]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:29:10 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: September 5, 2012 1:08 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Andy's MGB for sale

 

 

John Gallant

www.obcc.ca

Coldstream B.C.

250-549-2182

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of MG
Logo.bmp]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
SoftBlue.jpg] _______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________