Subject: [JAGNUTS] (no subject)

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:42:29 +0000

Has anyone ever heard of or seen a car called a Vangaurd Standard ?, I have 
a chance to purchase it but I have not looked at it yet. It has been parked 
outside for years so it may be in poor condition, the owner tells me it is 
made in England in the 40's or 50's, could it be a Morris ?     Dave

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has 
to offer.  
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:05:50 -0600

Dave

Check out
http://www.users.bigpond.com/spacemaster1/

There are some photos of the Vanguard Standard there.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dave Sebastien
Sent: October 12, 2004 9:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] (no subject)

to offer.  
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:12:53 -0600

Hi Dave; I used to own one. The car is Triumph family!...Same motor in a TR
2, 3, and 4.
Good car, hard to steer, I still have a few parts............Mike.

---

From: Brandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:26:34 -0600

Hark the Herald axle swings!
Gerard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of mike scales
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] (no subject)