Subject: [JAGNUTS] Cars

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:29:21 -0800

Hi Bob you do not have a Pic of my Hummer we can use it as one of the Recovery
Veh for Alphas and the Unimog can be the Recovery Veh for the Hummer :-)
Eddy

---

From: "G.R. Green" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:13:41 -0600

Eddy, did you ever find out about bringing 35-40 year old British car from 
the states with no title?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 10:29 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Cars

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:07:28 -0800

I talked to several of the Customs Officers here and they all said that
bringing it in to Canada would require a Title or a Notorized Letter from
the pre owner stating that the Veh. was clear title and not salvage  but had
not been licenced. You should be able to get it out of the Us even without a
Title and into Canada if you can convince them at the border that the prev
owner purchased it with a
Title and was going to restore it but just never got around to it for many
yrs and now the Title cannot be found or gotten and you are getting it to
finaly fix it up and put it back on the road.If you can get a Title or a
Notorized letter from the prev. owner stating that it can  be Titled you
should because of the age of the Veh bring it in to Canada and fix it get it
inspected and licence it. The guy at Regina Customs to talk to is Bill
McPherson he is the one I got all the info from. Eddy

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:02:21 -0600

You're right ... I can add them if you send photos ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Eddy
Sent: December 5, 2004 10:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Cars

Hi Bob you do not have a Pic of my Hummer we can use it as one of the
Recovery