Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Jagnuts Car Badges

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:19:12 -0600

Arnie

In polling our local group, 2 of the JONAT badges have fallen apart - the
screw fixings on the back have broken away from the badge - this is a bit of
a concern .

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

  _____  

From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of JAGNUTS
Sent: July 17, 2006 10:56 AM
To: 'Arnold R. Brown'
Subject: RE: Jagnuts Car Badges

Thanks Arnie . as the badges were a little larger than normal I wanted to
find out if this caused a price increase . thanks (I'll keep you posted) .

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

  _____  

From: Arnold R. Brown [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 17, 2006 5:38 AM
To: JAGNUTS
Subject: Re: Jagnuts Car Badges

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your email inquiry.

As for a quote, there is a price chart and ordering instruction on the car
badge page of my web site. www.arniebrown.com/badges.htm.

Also we will need the Pantone color numbers. There is a Pantone color chart
@ www.logodesignworks.com/pantone_color_chart.htm

Best regards,

Arnie Brown

At 08:44 PM 7/16/2006 -0600, you wrote:

Arnold
 
We are finally close to ordering some car badges, probably 25 to 30.  Badges
would be based on the attached logo (about 3"x5" or so) which I can simplify
in terms of colours if that helps.  If you have any suggestions on size or
colours, that would certainly be appreciated.  We are looking at getting a
quote from yourself and one other company that one of our group has ordered
from in the past.
 
I got my JONAT badge last month, and was quite pleased - you can let your
manufacturer know they did a good job.  And I really appreciate how quickly
you were able to get it to us (despite our sometime slow communications with
you as I recall).
 
Thanks.

Bob England
Regina, Saskatchewan

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.1/389 - Release Date: 2006.07.14