Subject: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:57:29 -0600

It looks like there will be two contingents heading up to Saskatoon for
Sunday.

Tony and I (along with Lynn), will be heading up Saturday.  We're leaving
from my place around 1pm.  Ed has asked us over to his place after supper
Saturday evening for a cup of coffee and tour of his garage.

Mike, Ian/Sherry, and perhaps Norm will be heading up on Sunday morning.  If
I remember correctly this group is leaving from Ian and Sherry's, but I
don't recall the time - Mike or Ian can you fill in the blanks for me here?

Bob

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:22:43 -0600

I just called my son in S'toon to confirm my booking and it seems I've been 
uninvited.  A bunch of his friends are going up for a housewarming on 
Saturday and staying over, so he doesn't have room for me and my dog. 
That's gratitude for ya.

It's looking like I'll have to go up on Sunday morning with the others, 
unless I can find alternate accommodations.  The tour of Ed's does sound 
inviting.

Given the circumstances, I'll be interested in hearing about the Sunday 
travel plans.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:57 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:15:27 -0600

Tony

We have booked at the Parktown just at the west end of the University Bridge
- $108/night.  You could try there for alternative accommodations.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: July 17, 2007 9:23 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Tony

---

From: "Gerard Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:47:45 -0600

Turns out my daughter has a kayak regatta this weekend, but I hope to see
you at the bus stop if I can escape for a while
 
Gerard

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:15 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Tony

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Tony

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:45:46 -0600

Hi Tony; I think the dog should rate accommodation, if no one else.
   As far as I know, we are meeting at the Rochdale Tim Horton's at 07:30 A 
M. for the trip to Saskatoon. Ian said he would call if there was a change 
of plans.  Ed phoned, and mentioned if we wanted to leave the show around 
3:00 P M on Sunday, we could get a tour!!, so we won't miss out.
   See you Sunday....Mike.

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:39:50 -0600

Hey, I think I will be able to make it. If you are meeting at 7:30 in 
Regina, would someone be able to phone me on my cell phone as you are 
approaching Lumsden? Then  I will join you for the tour. My cell is 
539-7605. Bob I will bring the balance of the $$ for my grill badge, and 
grab it from you. See you all on Sunday.

Dan Kirby.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.8/904 - Release Date: 7/16/2007 
> 5:42 PM

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:13:30 -0600

Hi Dan...I'll phone............glad you can come.....Mike.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dan Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

>>>> Mike, Ian/Sherry, and perhaps Norm will be heading up on Sunday 
>>>> morning.
>>>> If

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:44:40 -0600

I ran out of time to make other arrangements, so I will be joining the 
convoy on Sunday.  I'll meet up with you all at Timmys seven thirtieish.

Hope all goes well with the 120 on Saturday, Bob.

Tony

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:58:49 -0600

As it looks like I'd be the only one heading to Saskatoon on Saturday, I
think I'll join the Sunday morning group.  This will also give Ed the night
off Saturday, so I'm sure he will be happy about that.

See you all Sunday morning bright and early.

(Mike ... don't forget the tow rope!)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: July 17, 2007 1:57 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Bob

---

From: "E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:05:30 -0600

Hi Bob

As you are staying at the ParkTown - to our place go north on Spadina, Spadina
then becomes Whiteswan at Pinehouse, continue on Whiteswan until you come
to Lenore. Left at Lenore (you are now facing west) west on Lenore until Redberry.
At Redberry turn left (you are now going south). South on Redberry until you
see a sign Dore 300-100 turn left on to Dore, we are 182 which is just pass the
corner - on the driveway is my Morgan and Margaret's Solara and RX350. So
we will see you after 7:30 - save room from dessert and coffee,  etc.

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:13:02 -0600

Hi Ed ... unfortunately we won't be up Saturday ... I'm just too chicken to
go it alone in the 120 (misery loves company etc.) ... Mike mentioned you
might give us a tour after the show Sunday which would be very nice so save
the tea and crumpets for Sunday ! ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of E.A. Driver
Sent: July 20, 2007 4:06 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Hi Bob

As you are staying at the ParkTown - to our place go north on Spadina,
Spadina
then becomes Whiteswan at Pinehouse, continue on Whiteswan until you come
to Lenore. Left at Lenore (you are now facing west) west on Lenore until
Redberry.
At Redberry turn left (you are now going south). South on Redberry until you
see a sign Dore 300-100 turn left on to Dore, we are 182 which is just pass
the
corner - on the driveway is my Morgan and Margaret's Solara and RX350. So
we will see you after 7:30 - save room from dessert and coffee,  etc.

Kind regards
Ed