Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Jaguars in Italy

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:29:44 -0600

Thanks Bob - the clip made me realize how much I miss Italy.  Pisa is
very close to home.  I've got to get myself one of those air horns for
the Alfa.  Those British cars looked pretty good too....they seem to
sound better there.....did you hear the vrrrrrooooommmmm....of the
engine when he was passing....must be the air over there......although
it looked a bit cloudy (more like England) during the event.  Let's
go......next Sunday's coffee will be in the piaza in front of the
leaning tower of Pisa.  I'll buy the coffee and panini.....Bob can look
after the tranportation for everyone.

Luigi Mazzotti
[email-masked]

P3 Architecture Ltd.
#201-1945 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4P 2H1
ph: (306) 757-1669  fax:  (306) 352-0004
www.p3arch.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: November 23, 2006 8:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jaguars in Italy

Thought Luigi mike like the video at this link .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3aKHEzp8SA

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:08:41 -0600

Luigi

Oddly enough, the video made Lynn want to go back too!

Regarding travel arrangements, we'll all pile in the back of the Mini
(luggage on top).  If we can get Ray in Halifax to make us a good sturdy
ramp, we'll take a good run at it and should land in France.  From there it
is a doddle for the run to Pisa. Sorry, but we'll have to split the gas
costs as our philanthropy only goes so far.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: November 25, 2006 8:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Jaguars in Italy

Luigi Mazzotti
[email-masked]

P3 Architecture Ltd.
#201-1945 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4P 2H1

-----Original Message-----

Bob