Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: BritsBest Classics 2014, Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:09:32 -0600

From: MG Club BritsBest [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 18, 2014 11:36 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients
Subject: BritsBest Classics 2014, Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,

The  Calgary MG Car Club   cordially invites members and friends of your
club to our annual British vehicle show and shine, BritsBest Classics  to be
held in beautiful Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, June 6,7 & 8 2014.

The show area is on the grass at the ball diamond located centrally in the
town, and is followed by a fun driving event later in the afternoon on the
enjoyable roads in and around Raduim.

The event is open to all British built motor vehicles especially cars and
motorcycles. We have not yet seen any tractors or commercial vehicles, but
there's a first time for everything, and they too are welcome.

The featured marque this year is the Sunbeam Tiger which celebrates its 50th
anniversary in 2014

The Mini Moke is also 50 years old in 2014.

We love to welcome the odd and seldom seen cars and bikes, in addition to
the more commonly seen Austin Healeys, MG's, Triumphs, Mini's, Jaguars and
Land Rover's. Trailered projects have also been known to grace our show
field, and are welcome also.

The show is held in conjunction with the mountain town's annual "Radium
Days",  so there are plenty of activities in addition to the show to keep
the whole family entertained.

Our host hotel is the  Best Western Plus Prestige Inn where we have rooms
blocked for show attendees at preferential rates.

So get your reservations made, your entry in, and load up your cars for a
road trip to Radium BC June 6,7 & 8 and discover what Eastern British
Columbia and Western Alberta have to offer.

All the entry and booking information can be found by clicking on the link
in the signature below.

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list for future events and
updates, please reply with "unsubscribe" written in the subject line.

-- 

Regards,

Andy Hardie

Calgary MG Club BritsBest Committee

http://www.calgarymgclub.org/

Get the latest news and update at the BritsBest 2014 forum thread
<http://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?63,2490049> .

---

From: alan wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:20:06 -0600

Hello Bob,

          It is a good event been a few times. However driving in the 
Swiss,French,Italian and
      Austrian Apls on the 30th May till the 14th June.

          Hope you have fun

Alan..

On 2014-03-18 19:09, Bob wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:27:57 -0600

Alan

Too bad about the Alps.  I think something flatter with less bendy roads
would be more satisfying.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of alan wilson
Sent: March 18, 2014 8:20 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] FW: BritsBest Classics 2014, Radium Hot Springs,
British Columbia

Hello Bob,

          Hope you have fun

Alan..

On 2014-03-18 19:09, Bob wrote:
> club to our annual British vehicle show and shine, BritsBest Classics 
> to be held in beautiful Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, June 6,7 
> & 8 2014.
>
> The show area is on the grass at the ball diamond located centrally in 
> the town, and is followed by a fun driving event later in the 
> afternoon on the enjoyable roads in and around Raduim.
>
>
>
> The event is open to all British built motor vehicles especially cars 
> and motorcycles. We have not yet seen any tractors or commercial 
> vehicles, but there's a first time for everything, and they too are 
> welcome.
>
> The featured marque this year is the Sunbeam Tiger which celebrates 
> its 50th anniversary in 2014
>
> We love to welcome the odd and seldom seen cars and bikes, in addition 
> to the more commonly seen Austin Healeys, MG's, Triumphs, Mini's, 
> Jaguars and Land Rover's. Trailered projects have also been known to 
> grace our show field, and are welcome also.
>
>
>
> The show is held in conjunction with the mountain town's annual 
> "Radium Days",  so there are plenty of activities in addition to the 
> show to keep the whole family entertained.
>
> Our host hotel is the  Best Western Plus Prestige Inn where we have 
> rooms blocked for show attendees at preferential rates.
>
> So get your reservations made, your entry in, and load up your cars 
> for a road trip to Radium BC June 6,7 & 8 and discover what Eastern 
> British Columbia and Western Alberta have to offer.
>
> All the entry and booking information can be found by clicking on the 
> link in the signature below.
>