Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Coffee

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:29:05 -0600

I believe we have a weathernut (Brian) who has been missing of late.
How much anyone wants to bet that if he comes out the sunshine will
return.  Let's cheer him out by flooding his e-mail with requests to see
his smiling face.

Luigi
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of mike scales
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 12:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee

Hi All...Perhaps we could alternate coffee location..I like Chris'
coffee, the breakfast, and the seating arrangement much better, but the
cars don't have it so good. I also want to complain about the
weather.....who's looking after that part?... I want to drive the Austin
again, without my winter coat on.
   Come on summer.....as ever.....Mike. 
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________