Subject: [JAGNUTS] Chuckle Brothers

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:07:06 -0600

Hi All;
   Interesting interview this morning on CBC...our own Chuckle Brothers with Shelagh Rogers. They are signed worldwide now.  Nice to hear Ron and his brother have done it. Nice to hear Rons voice again too.
   I knew him when he had only two Jaguars.......Congratulations  Ron!
Mike in Pense.

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:42:13 -0600

I knew him when he drove a corvette.......of all things!

Ken Exner      (306) 539-8512       www.tsilimo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: October 18, 2007 5:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Chuckle Brothers

Hi All;
   Interesting interview this morning on CBC...our own Chuckle Brothers with
Shelagh Rogers. They are signed worldwide now.  Nice to hear Ron and his
brother have done it. Nice to hear Rons voice again too.
   I knew him when he had only two Jaguars.......Congratulations  Ron!
Mike in Pense.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________