Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Valley Cruise and Parade

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:50:04 -0600

Good evening all,
Here are the details of the Valley Cruise and Parade on July 2nd that we briefly talked about at coffee. We have 2 options on this day which I will outline below.

1) Meet at Melrose place on Saturday morning at 10 AM for a coffee and then cruise out to Regina Beach for lunch. After lunch we would cruise back to Lumsden at about 1:30PM and get ready for the Centennial Parade which goes down a 2PM. After the Parade the Majestic Car Club is having a show and shine all day at our River Park and we can go and look at the cars on display. There is also beer gardens on after the parade so a cool pint could also be in order.

2) Same as above but cut out the Regina Beach portion and go to the show and shine before the parade and have lunch in Lumsden. Cool pints most definately are still an option here.

I would like to know who would be interested as the parade organizers would like to know how many cars will be in the parade. Please let me know by return email if you are interested and which option is most appealing. Lots of stuff to do that day if you want to make a day of it, including a outside dance featuring Marny Duncan Cary if you want to treat the other half that lets us put $$ into our toys. I have included a link for the Lumsden Centennial if you want to check it out or just email me your questions. The link to the website is http://www.lumsden2005.com/

Bob will be updating our Jagnut website with the details. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Dan Kirby

---

From: Ron Boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:34:57 -0600

I will be interested in going Dan. It's possible I may not make the coffee at 10 but if I know what time everyone will be actually leaving I can try to make it there to join the convoy. Will we be able to park our cars near the show and shine to reap the benefits of all the lookers? Doesn't matter to me if we eat in Lumsden or Regina Beach.
Ron

Dan Kirby wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:43:03 -0600

Sherry and I will be there. Prefer #1.

Ian
 
Office 306-584-5900
Cell 306-591-4574

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dan Kirby
Sent: June 22, 2005 8:50 PM
To: Jagnuts
Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Valley Cruise and Parade

Good evening all,
Here are the details of the Valley Cruise and Parade on July 2nd that we
briefly talked about at coffee. We have 2 options on this day which I will
outline below.

1) Meet at Melrose place on Saturday morning at 10 AM for a coffee and then
cruise out to Regina Beach for lunch. After lunch we would cruise back to
Lumsden at about 1:30PM and get ready for the Centennial Parade which goes
down a 2PM. After the Parade the Majestic Car Club is having a show and
shine all day at our River Park and we can go and look at the cars on
display. There is also beer gardens on after the parade so a cool pint could
also be in order.

2) Same as above but cut out the Regina Beach portion and go to the show and
shine before the parade and have lunch in Lumsden. Cool pints most
definately are still an option here.

I would like to know who would be interested as the parade organizers would
like to know how many cars will be in the parade. Please let me know by
return email if you are interested and which option is most appealing. Lots
of stuff to do that day if you want to make a day of it, including a outside
dance featuring Marny Duncan Cary if you want to treat the other half that
lets us put $$ into our toys. I have included a link for the Lumsden
Centennial if you want to check it out or just email me your questions. The
link to the website is http://www.lumsden2005.com/

Bob will be updating our Jagnut website with the details. Hope to hear from
you soon.

Cheers,

Dan Kirby

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:01:06 -0600

Hi Dan;  Sounds good...Probably option number one for me.....Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dan Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:50 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Valley Cruise and Parade

>
> 1) Meet at Melrose place on Saturday morning at 10 AM for a coffee and
then cruise out to Regina Beach for lunch. After lunch we would cruise back
to Lumsden at about 1:30PM and get ready for the Centennial Parade which
goes down a 2PM. After the Parade the Majestic Car Club is having a show and
shine all day at our River Park and we can go and look at the cars on
display. There is also beer gardens on after the parade so a cool pint could
also be in order.
>
> 2) Same as above but cut out the Regina Beach portion and go to the show
and shine before the parade and have lunch in Lumsden. Cool pints most
definately are still an option here.
>
> I would like to know who would be interested as the parade organizers
would like to know how many cars will be in the parade. Please let me know
by return email if you are interested and which option is most appealing.
Lots of stuff to do that day if you want to make a day of it, including a
outside dance featuring Marny Duncan Cary if you want to treat the other
half that lets us put $$ into our toys. I have included a link for the
Lumsden Centennial if you want to check it out or just email me your
questions. The link to the website is http://www.lumsden2005.com/

---

From: Dan Kirby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:54:57 -0600

I will let you know when to meet us, and yes we should be able to park close
after the parade.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron Boychuk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Valley Cruise and Parade

> I will be interested in going Dan. It's possible I may not make the coffee
at 10 but if I know what time everyone will be actually leaving I can try to
make it there to join the convoy. Will we be able to park our cars near the
show and shine to reap the benefits of all the lookers? Doesn't matter to me
if we eat in Lumsden or Regina Beach.
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.0/27 - Release Date: 6/23/2005

---

From: Melrose Place North <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:52:04 -0700

Hello Dan.I will be there with my "Mosquito Fogging"  RRRRRRRR.....
Any option is good for me.

Christos & Tasia Lygouriatis
Melrose Place North
1410 Albert Street
Regina SK
S4R 2R7
[306]757-9999 [Business]
[306] 591-4466 [mobile]
[306] 757-1410 [Fax]
www.melroseplace.ca
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dan Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:50 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Valley Cruise and Parade

> then cruise out to Regina Beach for lunch. After lunch we would cruise 
> back to Lumsden at about 1:30PM and get ready for the Centennial Parade 
> which goes down a 2PM. After the Parade the Majestic Car Club is having a 
> show and shine all day at our River Park and we can go and look at the 
> cars on display. There is also beer gardens on after the parade so a cool 
> pint could also be in order.
>
> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.11/26 - Release Date: 6/22/2005