Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] question

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 08:28:08 -0600

Good morning everyone

I may have some information that may help, at least from what I remember
during discussions with Bob and Ian prior to their leaving for
Vancouver.

The lunch during the valley run will take place in Katepwa as planned.
I think the confusion comes in because when we discuss the valley run it
is to Indian Head.  As far as I can remember lunch is still a go at the
restaurant in front of the beach at Katepwas - I'm sorry I do not
remember it's name but there is only one and you cannot miss it.

As far as the event next Tuesday night at the IMAX here are the
specifics which have been organized by Jerry, Jim, Ken and me along with
our sponsors help - Johann from Great Western, Todd from the Science
Centre and Richard from Mini Sales.

1.    Todd has DVD of the Italian Job in hand (thanks Jerry)

2.    Luigi has made up signs for pricing and Todd will provide the
float

3.    Jerry indicated he would look after the BBQ and food along with
Richard - there will undoubtedly be a need for some additional help
needed here.  (Hopefully some people can come out and help set up on
Tuesday afternoon.)

4.    Johann will provide the disposable beer tubs and Todd will provide
the ice - Johann will make the beer delivery on Tuesday afternoon.

5.    Jim will contact the MS Society and advise them of the event.

6.    Luigi and Ken to work on a Power Point presentation with sponsors
logos' which will be shown on the IMAX screen prior to the show.  Johann
has already provided their company logo to us and Richard is getting an
advertising video of Mini's and something from Centennial Meats.  Ken we
may have to put something together on the fly when we return from
Cypress Hills on Tuesday.

7.    All advertising material should be brought to Todd at the IMAX
either Monday or at the latest Tuesday right after lunch for it to be
set up.

8.    We forgot to ask Todd if he has one or two tables which can be
used for the ticket sales and also the condiments.

9.    For everyone's information the cars should park on the east side
of the Science Centre building, from the front entrance eastward - we
can see them easily from the entrance and BBQ location this way.  Let's
get in as many cars as we can.  We have over a hundred members and we
hope to see everyone out to enjoy the (rainy) weather.  Let's call on
our weathernuts to do their magic for Tuesday evening.

10.Johann has provided us with a Great Western T-shirt and lots of Great
Western beer mugs to give away as prizes.

On other matters

For those who are planning the trip to Cypress Hills we have discussed
meeting at Starbucks at 9:00 AM Sunday morning with a tentative
departure time around 9:30 AM.  We have not heard anything from our
friends coming in from the west and we do not really know how many will
be at Cypress Hills.  If someone can get us this information we can pick
up some good steaks for a BBQ when we reach Swift Current and take them
to Cypress.  Sherri - maybe you can ask Ian next time you talk to him.
(I can be reached on my cell at 536-6452 any time.)  I have the
envelopes with the Moose Jaw Tour Rally and will bring them with me to
Cypress.

That's all folks.

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

  P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only

for the addressee and may contain confidential,

proprietary and/or privileged material. Any

unauthorized review, distribution or other use

of or the taking of any action in reliance upon

this information is prohibited. If you received

this in error, please contact the sender and

delete or destroy this message and any copies.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ken Exner
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 6:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] question

That's a good question Ron. I don't have an answer to that one. There
may be

some one out there that knows Like Bob, or Ian or perhaps Sherry.

Ken

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On

Behalf Of Ron Boychuk

Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:10 PM

To: Ken Exner

Subject: [JAGNUTS] question

I noticed on the Jagnuts site it states that the tour is having lunch in

Indian Head. What happened to Katepwa? I was looking forward to the

valley trip, as well as an afternoon golf game at Katepwa. Have the

plans changed?

_______________________________________________

JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list

REPLY TO : [email-masked]

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________

JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list

REPLY TO : [email-masked]

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

_______________________________________________