Subject: [JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Event

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 06:54:24 -0600

Bob Forward from the Saskatoon group sent this note to me . thought you
might be interested.

Bob

  _____  

From: Bob Forward [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: June 15, 2004 10:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS

Hi, We are holding our fifth annual British car day on July 11th in downtown
Saskatoon on 21st Street. This event is in the same location as last year
and we at the Saskatchewan British Car Club would realy like it if you can
make it again this year.

.

Thanks Bob.

---

From: Alan Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:18:07 -0600

Big Bob/Jagnuts

                  The information below is correct however the time is
                  missing it starts at 11 and finishes at 4:00, the
                  setup will be from 10 - 11.

                  Talked with Bob and he mentioned he e-mailed you for 
an
                  address to send a whole lot of posters/info.

                  cheers Alan..
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________