Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: 2008 Rolling Sculpture Show & Shine

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:28:30 -0600

Also received the attached (see www.rockymountainclassiccars.com
<http://www.rockymountainclassiccars.com/> ).

It seems like the juices are starting to flow . Swami John thinks we'll have
the cars out March 23 . that's just 28 more sleeps .

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: February 24, 2008 10:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 2008 Rolling Sculpture Show & SHine

Hello all, 

We are busy preparing the 2008 edition of the Show & Shine and looking
forward to a great event.  

Please find attached the media release announcing the event and an entry
from.

As past participants' in the Show & SHine, we hope that you will be able to
join us again this year.

Regards,

Dexter Harker.