Subject: [JAGNUTS] MS Fundraiser

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:28:41 -0600

Oh yeah ... one more thing ....

Richard had some great ideas for an MS  Fundraiser which we talked about at
coffee last Sunday.  Richard is going to send me his sinopsis, then I will
post it for all to see.   The fundraiser is scheduled for the afternoon of
Saturday the 8th of May (tentatively), with the idea that the public can
ride in a classic British sports car for a buck or two, or take one of the
new Mini's for a test drive.  All funds go to the MS Society.

Richard wanted to get an idea of who might bring their cars to show up.
I'll have the E out, and hopefully someone can bring the XJ6 for me.  I
think Mike was going to try for the Apollo and the Austin.  Who else'll
bring out their cars?

Another thought was to have people's photographs taken by their favourite
car for $10 or so.  Naturally I thought Norm might have some thoughts on
this.  What say you Norm ... how best to make this work?

Bob

---

From: Grand Coulee CAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:49:12 -0600

Hello All,
I will take out the xk 120 and the Vanden Plas.

Pip pip tally ho 
Jim
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: JAGNUTS 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 12:28 PM
  Subject: [JAGNUTS] MS Fundraiser

  Richard had some great ideas for an MS  Fundraiser which we talked about at coffee last Sunday.  Richard is going to send me his sinopsis, then I will post it for all to see.   The fundraiser is scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday the 8th of May (tentatively), with the idea that the public can ride in a classic British sports car for a buck or two, or take one of the new Mini's for a test drive.  All funds go to the MS Society. 

  Richard wanted to get an idea of who might bring their cars to show up.  I'll have the E out, and hopefully someone can bring the XJ6 for me.  I think Mike was going to try for the Apollo and the Austin.  Who else'll bring out their cars?

  Another thought was to have people's photographs taken by their favourite car for $10 or so.  Naturally I thought Norm might have some thoughts on this.  What say you Norm ... how best to make this work?

  Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:46:55 -0600

Richard

I've started a webpage for the fundraiser, with pictures of the cars (Mike,
I've included two of yours).  Send me a few photos of Mini's by e-mail and
I'll add them.

For others out there, don't be shy about letting me know if you'll bring
your cars out.  How about a few of Rollers?  And perhaps a Triumph and an
MGB or three.

See
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/upcoming_events_MS_Fundraiser.htm
Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:17:20 -0600

Well, I think I may have a “Roller” that could make a showing, I am not sure
I haven’t seen it in a while. Francis is it still where I left it last fall?
If so count me in.
Ken E

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 7:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] MS Fundraiser

Richard

See
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/upcoming_events_MS_Fundraiser.htm
Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
<http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
<http://www.jonat.org/>

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:32:06 -0600

My car will be there.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bob 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 7:46 PM
  Subject: [JAGNUTS] MS Fundraiser

  Richard

  I've started a webpage for the fundraiser, with pictures of the cars (Mike, I've included two of yours).  Send me a few photos of Mini's by e-mail and I'll add them.

  For others out there, don't be shy about letting me know if you'll bring your cars out.  How about a few of Rollers?  And perhaps a Triumph and an MGB or three.

  See http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/upcoming_events_MS_Fundraiser.htm
  Bob
  http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm