Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:50:27 -0600

Hi guys
Sorry I missed the festivities this past weekend but plastering the
father-in-laws house took precedence.  I certainly in favour of the
invitation extended to Glen and his car.  (Now it can be known that Les
really loves Italian sports cars but since they do not regularly break
down he has been enjoying making repairs to those English models - you
know "Jaguars"!!!!)
Welcome aboard Glen.

Luigi
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 5:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS

I received this note from a friend of Les's today (Les didn't tell us
that
he fraternized with Italian car owners! Shame!).  I thought you all
might be
interested in his note, as the event he is putting together for
September
2005 sounds quite interesting.

I have also invited Glen to join our group as I think Luigi needs the
support.  What say you Luigi?

Bob

  _____  

From: Glen Kohut [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: August 20, 2004 8:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS
Importance: High

Hi there. I came across your site the other day and wanted to contact
you
and introduce myself. My name is Glen Kohut and I'm the president of the
Lamborghini Club of Canada and the International Lamborghini Registry.
I'm
actually a friend of Les Pratt too, who recommended that I should
contact
you and get on your mailing list so that I could keep you posted
regarding
an exotic car show that I am planning for Regina next year. Full details
will be coming soon but you may want to inform your members to keep the
Sept
2005 long weekend open as I'd like to include some or most of them if
they
are interested. They won't regret it! I'll pass on full details when
they
become available.

Also, do you think you could add my sites to your links page? Thanks.

Regards,

Glen Kohut, President
Lamborghini Club of Canada
http://www.lamborghiniclub.ca
International Lamborghini Registry
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________