Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fall Driving

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:21:34 -0600

Hello Fellow Jagnuts

Here are  additions or updates to my site :
www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/others/thecars.html and
www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/tours/RMNPark.html

Regards
Ed

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:15:16 -0600

Hi Ed and all;  That was a nice tour. I wonder if you need a driver for that
little red Healey on the next one!!
  I will gladly volunteer.....Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts List" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Fall Driving

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:29:45 -0600

Hello Mike

You are always welcome - mind you woollies are almost the order of the day
as the 4/4  and the BN1 heaters are.....well.......!!!

Actually Pat Graves and I did a  2.5 mile circuit in the BN1 this morning;
little cold with the windshield in the folded position - leather helmet and
goggles will be necessary for any extended trip!

By the way Mike I send a draft to my friend in Sydney , my guess is the
badges may be on their way next week or early the following week.

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:26:57 -0600

Hi Ed...I'm ready...I remember sitting on a beach in northern California a
few years ago, all these beautiful bodies running around  in bikinis and
speedos. There was a thirty mile an hour wind coming in off the ocean at
about 38 degrees [F], and I would have been happy wearing a skidoo suit, it
was freezing!!
  I am glad  the Healey survided the initial test run. Nothing creates
enthusiam to get to work on a new toy than an opportunity to see the
potential awaiting. You are indeed a lucky man!
   Thanks for the pics. I see the luggage straps were put to good use..Looks
good.
   Look forward to seeing the Australian version of the Austin badge.
   I await...Money in hand.......Thanks for everything...Mike.