Subject: [JAGNUTS] NEW JAGNUTS and NEW CLASSIFIEDS

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:20:44 -0600

We a new nut in our midst.  Greg from Regina Beach has asked to join our
group ... little does he know ...

Greg has a 1968 MGB so hopefully we can persuade him to join us some Sunday
morning for breakfast.  Welcome Greg!  

ALSO

We have a new car in the classifieds.  It would be a very nice ride for
someone ... check it out!

Bob

---

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:24:10 -0600

Speaking of MGs.  A guy at work told me yesterday that he saw an MG sitting
in the SGI writeoff lot.  He wasn't sure whether it was a B or a Midget, or
what the damage was, but if anyone is looking for parts it might be worth a
drive by.

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
[email-masked]

From:	"JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To:	"'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Date:	04/30/2012 09:52 PM
Subject:	[JAGNUTS] NEW JAGNUTS and NEW CLASSIFIEDS
Sent by:	[email-masked]

ALSO

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Greg LeBlond <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 07:25:49 -0600

Thanks for the welcome.  I can't see the car at salvage as I am in Puerto
Vallarta for a few weeks. I don't really need a parts car anyway and no
place to store it.
My wife and I will join you guys for breakfast some Sunday although she
likes us to have Sunday breakfast with her brother. I will see what I can
work out.
Greg

-- 
*Greg*

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:17:51 -0600

I see a win-win situation here. Get Spouse's brother to buy the MG from SGI
then bring him out on Sunday too. Problem solved.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone