Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Day 4

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:19:34 +0000

Today we will keep this short and sweet.  We are two tired girls and we are
going to have some R & R.  The guys are continuing to improve.   They both
got their IV's out and Dave also got his catheter out.  Jerome can still
beat Dave in a sprint down the hall, catheter and all.  They had a visit by
their mom, Angie and Jackie this afternoon and then the ladies cashed in on
some shopping while they were in Saskatoon.  Both guys were tired tonight
and we left them to get some well deserved rest.

Tracey and Giselle

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:07:32 -0600

Tracey/Giselle

Thanks for the updates on Dave's progress.  We missed Dave's show'n'shine
out at Vibank last summer, as the event the year before was quite good.
Unfortunately I don't know Jerome, but please wish both Dave and Jerome all
the best and speedy recovery.

Bob & family

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dave Sebastien
Sent: February 25, 2006 8:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Day 4

Tracey and Giselle

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.0/269 - Release Date: 2006.02.24

---

From: "Dave Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:58:58 +0000

Sorry Bob, I asked my wife to forward some stuff to my friends not car clubs 
, I dont know how Jagnuts got on the list, how far did they get sent ? to 
all the members ? I hope not but oh-well I geuss you have an idea of whats 
going on ? I gave my brother a Kidney , all is good, I am home, a little 
sore but I will be working on my Jag soon.           Dave

>From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] FW: Day 4
>Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:07:32 -0600
>
>Tracey/Giselle
>
>_______________________________________________
>JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
>REPLY TO : [email-masked]
>http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
>_______________________________________________
>

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen 
Technology  
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.