Subject: [JAGNUTS] Hi

From: "eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:00:33 -0600

Hi guys I would like to do the Cypress Hills and the Imax night also can a guy
just attend the MJ evening ?? How much and how do we do this ?? Can a Rolls
attend?? Eddy

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:17:25 -0600

Everything is very easy:

1. Register on http://jonat.org/. When you register for the JONAT tour you
can attend anything in any sector. The cost is either $10 where you get a
decal for your car or $40 where you get a license plate. That is all you
have to pay to join the Tour and attend any events in any state or province,
drive along, etc.
2. Call Cyprus Hills Park Lodge and book your room for Sunday night May 30.
Say you are with JONAT. Call Melissa at 306-662-4477.
3. Rolls' are welcome on the tour.
4. Just come to Moose Jaw and spend the evening with the guys.
5. Come to the Gala Evening in Regina. Bring the car and show it with the
other cars. Bring a friend or two.
6. If you want to do more, just do it. Some people are driving on to
Winnipeg for example.
7. We have meetings every Thursday night at my house at 7:00 PM. Come and
get more information if you want.

Ian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "eddy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:00 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Hi

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________