Subject: [JAGNUTS] Davidson Road Race Reunion - Meeting on Feb 24th

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 07:22:10 -0600

The email group keeps getting larger and I don't want to miss anyone ... so I
apologize in advance if you get multiple messages or notifications of this
meeting.
I have posted this message in the Saskatoon Sports Car Club forum, in this
thread, http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewtopic.php?t=3582 scroll to the fifth
message. For those that choose not to visit that thread the content is as
follows;

Okay, doesn't seem to be too large a group for the upcoming meeting. To make
it easy we will meet at the same place, at town hall, Saturday Feb. 24th, 2 PM
The press release will be made public the week of Feb 26th, so all events, and
sanctioning clubs will be decided.
Such as;
Another date ? - Nope ... too many commitments already for May 20th
Saturday night Cabaret - ?
Sunday pancake breakfast - ?
Fun rally to Davidson from Regina and Saskatoon - ?
In town car show - ?
Around town car parade - ?
At the track car parade - ?
At the track fun event - ?

Step up if you want to assist ... or help.

For the benefit of some new viewers of this thread,
Link to last minutes;
http://www.blurredvisionracing.com/2ndmtg_jan14_07.pdf
Link to some old pictures;
http://qcma.org/modules.php?set_albumName=Davidson-history&op=modload&name=ga
llery&file=index&include=view_album.php

If you got this far in the message - specific requests.
Mary Jane - Thank-you for booking the meeting room. Should be more than large
enough
SBCC userlist - I would like to be added back to the userlist, but lost the
contact name, Ron Bland can you add me again.
Kyle - could you arrange to meet with Schmidt, I could get there early and buy
you lunch.

I hope I didn't miss anyone announcing this meeting ... and if you know
someone you want to inform, go ahead and share the info or links. Time for the
rubber to hit the road ... lets get-er-dun.

Mike Adams

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of print07.sized.jpg]

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:44:09 -0600

The problem with the Veyron is that there is nowhere to drive it.  Maybe 
we're better off with a Midget that only goes 100 kmph, but it feels like 
400.  All the fun without the expense, or jail time.

This might be as good a time as any to get a headcount for the March 9 
event.  Who's in?

Directions and details to follow.  I'll have to give the actual address, 
since I can't just leave the Porsche lights on.

Tony