Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee this Sunday

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:46:50 -0600

I think we have coffee on the agenda for this Sunday do we not?

For those of you who are interested in signing up for the Jaguar Owner's
North American Tour which runs through Regina in early June, don't forget to
sign up for the Tour on the website at www.JONAT.org.  Costs are only $10
(for a 4" vinyl window sticker) or $40 (for an individually numbered 12"x6"
license plate).  We're only making up 100 plates in the initial batch, so if
you want one you should probably sign up quickly.  As the banking for the
whole Tour is done here in Regina, you can give me a cheque after you
registered and save yourself paypal charges - I PROMISE I'll put your cheque
in the bank - HONEST ;^)  Ian is the local Sector Coordinator so he can
provide you with a bunch more information.

Anyway, see you Sunday!
Bob England

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:36:06 -0600

To back Bob up on this JONAT request.

PLEASE MAKE SUNDAY THE DAY YOU REGISTER!!!!!!!!
REGISTER SOON AND REGISTER OFTEN.
I HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO KNOW THE NUMBERS RIGHT AWAY SO WE CAN ALL THE PLANNING DONE.

COME SUNDAY. REGISTER. I WILL BUY YOU COFFEE.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bob 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:46 AM
  Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee this Sunday

  For those of you who are interested in signing up for the Jaguar Owner's North American Tour which runs through Regina in early June, don't forget to sign up for the Tour on the website at www.JONAT.org.  Costs are only $10 (for a 4" vinyl window sticker) or $40 (for an individually numbered 12"x6" license plate).  We're only making up 100 plates in the initial batch, so if you want one you should probably sign up quickly.  As the banking for the whole Tour is done here in Regina, you can give me a cheque after you registered and save yourself paypal charges - I PROMISE I'll put your cheque in the bank - HONEST ;^)  Ian is the local Sector Coordinator so he can provide you with a bunch more information.

  Anyway, see you Sunday!
  Bob England