Subject: [JAGNUTS] Question - Northern Lights Rendezvous 2012

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:11:49 -0600

Hello All

This list has been awful quiet for way too long.  Now that we are seeing
double digit temperatures, it's time for one's little grey cells to turn to
the tantalizing thoughts that our cars will soon be out of their
hybernatoriums.

Tony has suggested that we might want to join the shindig that is being
organized by the Winnipeg group for June.

See the correspondence below.  Sounds interesting ....

Bob

From: Koschinsky, Tony JU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 13, 2012 8:16 AM
To: [email-masked]; Forsyth, Dave GS
Cc: Bob England
Subject: FW: Question - Northern Lights Rendezvous 2012

I've heard back from Winnipeg.  They don't appear to be hostile.

Bob, do you want to send out a message to the group to see if there are any
more potential takers?

Tony

From: Brian Lanoway [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:03 PM
To: Koschinsky, Tony JU
Cc: 'Tom Struthers'; 'E. A. Driver'
Subject: RE: Question - Northern Lights Rendezvous 2012

Hello Tony,

Normally, Ed Driver from Saskatoon joins us at the Rendezvous and I'm sure
he - as well as we - would love your company.

We've always hoped that we would get a convoy out from Saskatchewan way for
one of our Rendezvous and yes, the Regina Jagnuts would be a welcome
addition.  We are however filling up fast for our key events (the Friday
evening cruise and the Saturday evening banquet), so please register quickly
at our web site at:

http://www.britishcar.ca/rendezvous/index.html

Please note that registration is a two step process.  You register at this
web site for the event, but you also need to book your own lodgings in a
separate transaction.  Our primary host hotel, the Lakeside Inn, has been
sold out for several months, but there is still room at the Kenora Super 8
in Kenora - the link is also on the above Rendezvous web site.

Hopefully, we'll see you in Kenora.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Brian Lanoway

2012 Northern Light Rendezvous Co-Chair

 

  _____  

From: Koschinsky, Tony JU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 12, 2012 4:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Question - Northern Lights Rendezvous 2012

Hi, Brian.

At our weekly breakfast meeting of the Regina Jagnuts (the name is an
historical quirk; all British marques welcome) we got wind of the Northern
Lights tour.  I think some of our Saskatoon bretheren may be joining you.
We were wondering if you had either the room or the inclination (hopefully
both) to be joined by a few stalwart Reginians.  I can assure you that our
cars leak with the best of them, and some of us even trace our roots to
Winnipeg thus ensuring that rude remarks would be kept to a minimum (from
our end, anyway).

We look forward to hearing from you.  It seems that 3 and possibly 4 cars
might convince their owners to be interested in your event.

Kindest regards,

Tony Koschinsky

306-581-5660

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:18:03 -0600

Now I'm torn. That Edmonton trip looks fabulous. I've been to the Wetaskiwin
museum and it alone is worth the trip.

Do we need a vote?  Put it on the agenda for Sunday?

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-03-13, at 7:11 PM, "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:17:17 -0600

I was really thinking that the Edmonton trip would be a warm up for the
Rendezvous as it's the week before.. lots of time for the three Rs  rest and
recuperation and repair.

Frank

---

From: Anthony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:32:57 -0600

Actually it's 4 R's, Frank. You forgot repent, which one has to do with one's
spouse whenever a car event is involved.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Ron McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:15:49 -0500

Amen brother!!!
 > CC: [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:32:57 -0600
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Question - Northern Lights Rendezvous 2012
>

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 07:56:10 -0600

We would come. Ian and Sherry

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:21:36 -0600

Ian And Sherry are in.

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:06:41 -0600

Can't return email> Ian System stops them