Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Sunday

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:46:22 -0600

We had been meeting at Starbuck's on the first Sunday of each month at the
request of a few of our group.  I have had a request from a few others that
for the winter months, when we are not bringing our vehicles, that we meet
at Melrose North instead (making it Melrose every Sunday).  What say you?

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

---

From: Ed Williamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:23:57 -0600

Sounds good to me I like getting a secound cup free and the waitresses are 
much cuter. Eddy
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:46 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Sunday

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:17:09 -0600

I am in favour of the proposition.  In the winter months it is nice to have 
someplace that can accommodate us in the manner that we so richly believe 
that we deserve.  We can resume the first Sunday at Starbucks when the good 
earth again emerges, say in May.

Tony

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:54:00 -0600

Good Idea Bob....I like the big breakfasts and the drinkable
coffee.......Mike.