Subject: [JAGNUTS] Annual Holiday Brunch

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:34:30 -0600

To those of you who were not able to make our Annual Holiday Brunch this
morning, you missed a great do, all arranged by Tony (great job Tony!).
Check out the photos on the website.
Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

---

From: Brian Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:09:10 -0600

Bob and Mike,

Thanks for photographs.  Well done on the webpage Bob.  I note no 
comments on the weather - everything must be just right weatherwise!

Happy New Year to you all!

Brian and Gail.

JAGNUTS wrote:

> To those of you who were not able to make our Annual Holiday Brunch 
> this morning, you missed a great do, all arranged by Tony (great job 
> Tony!).  Check out the photos on the website.
>
> Bob
> <http://www.jonat.org/>