Subject: [JAGNUTS] Anyone Looking for a Range Rover ?

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:52:16 -0600

Had this note this morning from Denise suggesting I pass this on to the
group.

And Denise, I've got some Lucas information for you - when I went to replace
a dash light in my Jeep last year, guess what I found?  Bold as daylight,
stamped into the side of the turn signal assembly, "LUCAS" !  I now live in
terror every time I drive the thing.

Bob

 -----Original Message-----
From: Denise [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: February 19, 2004 11:16 AM

Good morning Bob
This is a message for the Jagnuts that you may want to pass on.
I had a telephone call this morning from Dean at Taylors Fine Cars asking if
I knew of anyone that might be interested in a 1999 Range Rover that they
expect next week. It is black on black - about 80,000 km. - probably around
$40,000.00 plus taxes. Be forewarned that these have a Lucas electrical
system! I must be crazy to own 2 vehicles with Lucas so maybe there is
another Jagnut that needs a 2nd Lucas system to tussle with!
Denise

---

From: Denise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:26:23 -0600

Bob
I am glad I didn't know the Jeep had Lucas parts! We must look for ways to make our lives difficult! 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bob 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Cc: Denise Stevens - JAGNUT 
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 12:52 PM
  Subject: [JAGNUTS] Anyone Looking for a Range Rover ?

  Had this note this morning from Denise suggesting I pass this on to the group.

  And Denise, I've got some Lucas information for you - when I went to replace a dash light in my Jeep last year, guess what I found?  Bold as daylight, stamped into the side of the turn signal assembly, "LUCAS" !  I now live in terror every time I drive the thing.

  Bob 

   -----Original Message-----
  From: Denise [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: February 19, 2004 11:16 AM

  Good morning Bob
  This is a message for the Jagnuts that you may want to pass on.
  I had a telephone call this morning from Dean at Taylors Fine Cars asking if I knew of anyone that might be interested in a 1999 Range Rover that they expect next week. It is black on black - about 80,000 km. - probably around $40,000.00 plus taxes. Be forewarned that these have a Lucas electrical system! I must be crazy to own 2 vehicles with Lucas so maybe there is another Jagnut that needs a 2nd Lucas system to tussle with!
  Denise