Subject: [JAGNUTS] PROPOSAL FOR RIDE

From: "mini.sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:57:51 -0600

PROPOSAL FOR MS RIDE &
                       DRIVE

My name is Richard Swallow. I am the local MINI Cooper sales representative
here in Regina at Dilawri BMW/MINI Regina. The following is a proposal that I
have put together with hopes of gaining your support and participation in a
possible fundraiser for the MS Society of Canada. The date for the fundraiser
is May 8th, 2004.

My proposal is for a fundraising Ride and Drive for the MS Society and at the
same time, promote the MINI Cooper and Jagnuts Car Club in our community.

I have been in contact with Rowlco Radio & CTV.  They both have generously
agreed to donate radio & TV coverage before & during the event.  Wascana
Authority has agreed to let us use the grounds around the TC Douglas Building.

SGI will have its Safety Squad in attendance to promote auto safety, bike
safety etc.

SGI has agreed to donate the cost of liability insurance on the Jagnuts autos
for the event.

Regina Rent It Center has agreed to donate the use of a 20'x40' tent for the
event.

Norm Rogan from Bird Films will set up his equipment for photo opportunities
with the cars.

Al Wilkins from Tourism Regina has included the event in this quarter's
brochure which is available now.

Joe Sucher Management at Northgate Safeway has generously agreed to donate the
necessary amount of hot dog buns for the event as well as supplying beverages
at a great cost.

Kim Pasquin the Schneider's Foods representative has agreed to donate wieners
for the event.

Kim Sutherland who runs the Street Culture Kids will have his team of
volunteers to help the event by donating his group's time with face painting
for children and those young at heart.

Dana Birch with Canadian Waste Management has agreed to donate the necessary
bathroom facilities for the event.

Keith Goosen with Cypress Sales will donate the use of a large BBQ to cook
those delicious hot dogs from Schneider's Foods.

I have also had discussions with Christa Just from The MS Society and was told
that they are very excited and are very interested in the idea of a fundraiser
to benefit their cause. She also indicated that they have a very good
volunteer base and for these volunteers to help with the sales of hot dogs and
beverages.

The Jagnuts Car Club will be playing a large roll in this event and several
members own such vehicles as vintage Jaguars, Rolls Royces, Austins and other
European cars. I am proposing that the fundraising works as follows:

         							$3.00- ride in a vintage European car

$5.00- drive a MINI on a set course,
								accompanied by a MINI rep.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me at
525-4269. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Cheers,

Richard Swallow
Sales and Leasing Representative
MINI Regina