Subject: [JAGNUTS] 1985 XJ6 vdp for sale

From: "Daryl Rainham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:28:38 -0600

Hello Jagnuts!

A few years ago I imported a mint condition NO RUST 1985 XJ6 from New
Mexico.

Someone in the USA put over $30,000 into this car in 1999 to bring it up
to mint condition including upgrades to interior and exterior plus an
amazing stereo.  It is very nice, has run flawlessly, and I have a large
file of photo's and bills to support everything that was done.  I have
loved driving this car.  Just before I took the plates off for winter I
drove to Lloydminster and back.  It was very nice taking the car up to
120mph feeling solid, quiet and smooth.

I am moving to Calgary soon and need every cent I can get just to put
and downpayment on a house!  As soon as I can take some photo's of the
car it will be going onto the usual Jaguar for sale sites (including
Jagnuts).  However, if you know someone who wants a mint XJ6 then please
give me a call.

I'm asking $8,000 but am very flexible on the price as I have to sell.

Thanks guys,

Daryl Rainham

Tel:  306-566-7464

Cell: 306-537-7259

[email-masked]

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be illegal.