Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saturday Evening BBQ

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:29:23 -0600

Received the following from SBCC ... we should let them know numbers ASAP
... Bob

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><

Dear Jagnuts:
 
Please find below an invitation to our BBQ which occurs the evening before
our annual Brits by the Bus Car Show.  Please be our guests at the BBQ. 
Looking forward to meeting you!
 
Laurie Purdy

Brits by the Bus BBQ

Saturday, July 23, 2011
5:00-8:30ish
Saskatchewan Muzzleloaders Club
(rendezvous point and directions forthcoming)

$10/person - payable at the door

Live entertainment to follow BBQ

RSVP: [email-masked]

Please bring your own beverages, lawn chairs and bug spray
Balance of proceeds to the Saskatoon Crisis Nursery

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:14:12 -0500

As we spoke about earlier today.... I am game for driving up the Saturday
afternoon and attending the BBQ at the Muzzleloaders Club.  Should be a blast
(so to speak)! Phil > From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:29:23 -0600
> Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saturday Evening BBQ
>
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:59:28 -0600

So far I have Bob/Lynn and Phil going to the BBQ.  Anyone else?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: July 17, 2011 6:29 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus - Saturday Evening BBQ

Dear Jagnuts:

Laurie Purdy

Brits by the Bus BBQ

Saturday, July 23, 2011
5:00-8:30ish

---

From: ECSCCeditor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:38:06 -0600

Hello Bobs

We made it back in good time. Enjoyed the show immensely and meeting up with
both groups. We've already mentioned that next year some of our members with
Healey's and T type MG's should make the trip. My only worry is someday the
Austin J4 will be running and I'll be expected to take that to the show.
Maybe if I leave on a Wednesday.

Anyway hope to see you all next year as well.

Regards

Frank French
Editor The Open Road
Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club
57& 58 MGAs,  68 Austin J4 (Projects all)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:58:08 -0600

Frank / Bob

We too enjoyed the hospitality afforded us by the Saskatoon group.

Saturday evening at the BBQ was most relaxing (after we found the place
which was a bit of an adventure for us directionally challenged types).  And
sitting down over a pint with your group from Edmonton, Frank, was quite a
treat.

As always, Sunday and the event itself in from of the Besborough was great.
The weather this year was fantastic too (not sure how you arranged for this
Bob, but well done).

Thanks again from the Jagnut contingent.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of ECSCCeditor
Sent: July 25, 2011 9:38 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina; BOB FORWARD
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits By the Bus -

Hello Bobs

Regards

Frank French
Editor The Open Road

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy
this e-mail.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________