Subject: [JAGNUTS] Chroming

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:10:55 -0600

I'll send your note to the group and see if they have any ideas.  I know one
fellow gets his chroming done in a place in Medicine Hat which is probably
pretty close to you.

Bob

  _____  

From: G.R. Green [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May 27, 2004 9:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS

Looking for some info.  We live in S.E. SASK. and are restoring a '65 MG
Midget.  Need to do some chroming.  Any tips on where to go.  What's closest
and yet good, considering our location.  We aren't at the end of the world
but we can see it from here.

---

From: Gerard Gardiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:44:01 -0600

Dear Mr. G. R. Green,

I've had some good work done in the past at Atlas Alloys in Saskatoon. There
are a couple of other places here, too. Where are you exactly? Does STC make
it to your town?

Gerard
Saskatoon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 8:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'G.R. Green'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Chroming

Bob

  _____

Looking for some info.  We live in S.E. SASK. and are restoring a '65 MG
Midget.  Need to do some chroming.  Any tips on where to go.  What's closest
and yet good, considering our location.  We aren't at the end of the world
but we can see it from here.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________