Subject: [JAGNUTS] 9th Annual Punkin' Run

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:56:04 -0600

The long awaited event is upon us - Jagnut's 9th Annual Punkin' Run.

After breakfast on Sunday at the usual, we'll start our long and laborious
trek (17 miles) to The Valley where we spend an eternity (about 10 minutes)
reviewing the pumpkins at a local pumpkin emporium.  The brave will forage
for sustenance (in the shop) before a journey across miles of open
wilderness (highway 20) to bivouac in mother nature's arms (or a pie shop)
before the long road home.

This quest is only for the strong of heart, as there will be lions, tigers,
and bears (or not).

Bob

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:28:05 -0600

Where will the breaking take place this Sunday? 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 23, 2013, at 7:56 AM, "Bob" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:50:36 -0600

Fusion 29 (I think the name is) - it is the old Melrose Place North.  9:00
a.m.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ken Exner
Sent: October 23, 2013 8:28 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] 9th Annual Punkin' Run

Sent from my iPhone

> After breakfast on Sunday at the usual, we'll start our long and 
> laborious trek (17 miles) to The Valley where we spend an eternity 
> (about 10 minutes) reviewing the pumpkins at a local pumpkin emporium.  
> The brave will forage for sustenance (in the shop) before a journey 
> across miles of open wilderness (highway 20) to bivouac in mother 
> nature's arms (or a pie shop) before the long road home.
> 
> 
> 
> This quest is only for the strong of heart, as there will be lions, 
> tigers, and bears (or not).
> 
> 
> 
> Bob

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:10:28 -0600

I think its Fusion 28 and we are having breakfast on HMCS Glace Bay in
Halifax harbor. Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:51 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] 9th Annual Punkin' Run

-----Original Message-----

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:44:27 -0600

Hi all .. As we have overslept this am the plan for joining the breakfast has
been scuttled but we will join in trek to pumpkin ville and some pie. We will
bring the camera for the tigers and bears and such. See you shortly.

Ken and Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:54:26 +0000

Our esteemed colleague Bob has produced a film* of highlights of this year's
Goodwood Revival and has graciously offered to host an evening at my house
dedicated to two of the finest things in life: the viewing and reviewing of
fine cars and the tasting of fine scotch whisky.  To up the ante even further,
the Ladies Auxiliary might be prevailed upon to produce something munchable.

The chosen time is November 23 (the day before Grey Cup) at 7ish.  The scotch
tasting follows the usual format: participants each bring one of their malts
for the others to sample.  Maybe we'll measure the samples this time.

Let me know as soon as you can if you can make it, so the ladies can start
baking.

Tony

*The film is rated PG (Pretty Good).  It is intended for an immature audience.
Viewer discretion is unlikely.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:13:07 -0600

7am is a bit early to start on Scotch, but what the heck, I'm in!

Esteemed Colleague Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Koschinsky, Tony JU
Sent: November 12, 2013 1:54 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Goodwood Reviewal

Our esteemed colleague Bob has produced a film* of highlights of this year's
Goodwood Revival and has graciously offered to host an evening at my house
dedicated to two of the finest things in life: the viewing and reviewing of
fine cars and the tasting of fine scotch whisky.  To up the ante even
further, the Ladies Auxiliary might be prevailed upon to produce something
munchable.

The chosen time is November 23 (the day before Grey Cup) at 7ish.  The
scotch tasting follows the usual format: participants each bring one of
their malts for the others to sample.  Maybe we'll measure the samples this
time.

Tony

*The film is rated PG (Pretty Good).  It is intended for an immature
audience.

---

From: "Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:21:40 -0600

It is never too early for Scotch but I will have to raise a glass here and
toast to the Great White North. Eddy 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:13 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Goodwood Reviewal

Esteemed Colleague Bob

-----Original Message-----

Tony

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:10:31 -0600

As much as I would like to partake in the tasting, I have some volunteering to
take care of related to the Grey Cup.  :-(

Phil

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 12, 2013, at 1:54 PM, "Koschinsky, Tony JU"
> fine cars and the tasting of fine scotch whisky.  To up the ante even
further,
> The chosen time is November 23 (the day before Grey Cup) at 7ish.  The
scotch
audience.

---

From: Ian Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 07:57:25 -0600

Sherry and I are busy... Sorry. Apparently we are going to some football
thing, not sure, Grey Cup or something.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 17, 2013, at 11:10 PM, Phil Sandham <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:48:53 -0600

I can't make it either, much to my chagrin! Enjoy the tasting and the reel
provided by Bob.

On another note... I have provided a link to some interesting material that
some of you may find engaging. I have discovered this recently and am
following with interest. Better than Rob Ford ... I think!
See the link below... although it has nothing to do with vintage Jags or cars
for that matter still very captivating.
Those of you in the profession please give me your thoughts.

http://www.ae911truth.org

Ken Exner
Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 19, 2013, at 7:57 AM, Ian Bailey <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> As much as I would like to partake in the tasting, I have some
volunteering
> to

---

From: "EdB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:32:33 -0600

Ken:

When I saw AE911 I was expecting a Corolla with a Porsche engine.

However, you might find this video interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lRU9HbqB3s

Field McConnell also has explained how Canada was incolved in 911 through 
participation in a war game which put the entire defense of North America 
under Canadian control during the staged attacks.  That expains why nothing 
was done except the downing of the Pennsylvania airplane under Cheney's 
orders.

Field McConnell has a group called "Abel Danger" which asks serious 
questions and has serious answers.

Ed
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
To: "JAGNUTS Regina" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Goodwood Reviewal

>>>> dedicated to two of the finest things in life: the viewing and 
>>>> reviewing
>> of
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.2247 / Virus Database: 3629/6350 - Release Date: 11/19/13

---

From: "EdB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:53:24 -0600

Ken:

I should have included an interview by another abel danger contrubutor from 
British Columbia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OkdvKKk92o

Ed

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:14:32 -0600

Thanks Ed, since I can across this i have been engrossed with material and get
enough info. That for the links and contributing to my obsession.
I just finished watching the latest documentary "the new pearl harbour" its 5
hours long but a great watch !'

Thanks for the links.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 19, 2013, at 8:53 PM, "EdB" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Ken:
>
British Columbia:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Exner" <[email-masked]>
reviewing

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:26:09 -0600

Yikes .. I can't believe all the words that are misspelled and missing in my
last email .... Bloody iPhone !

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 19, 2013, at 9:14 PM, Ken Exner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>