Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Hello John and Thanks from Regina

From: John R Davidson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:55:50 -0500

Bob:

Regrets, but will be in Halifax on a Canadian Owners and Pilots Association
Board of Directors Meeting. Have forwarded your email to Dave and Jerry but
haven't heard anything in response yet. It doesn't sound too good though. I
will be in Regina Sept 9-10 for a wedding and will give you a call then. 

John R Davidson, P.Eng.
H (204) 895-4523; W (204) 983-6023; C (204) 771-0082; email [email-masked]
-----Original Message-----
From: JAGNUTS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: August 27, 2006 9:59 PM
To: 'John Davidson'
Subject: Hello John and Thanks from Regina

John

I just wanted to thank you and your Winnipeg group again for the hospitality
you guys afforded us Regina types at the end of June on the JONAT tour.
Those of us who were there still talk about how much we enjoyed ourselves.

If any of your group comes to Regina for the Bombers/Riders Labour Day tilt,
just let us know and perhaps we can reciprocate in some small way.

Bob England
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm