Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Best Places to Drive Contest

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:32:07 -0600

An interesting post from the Jaglovers E-Type List ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Balzer, Craig LTC RET
Sent: August 21, 2012 12:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [E-Type] Best Places to Drive Contest

I have no affiliation with this -- simply came across it while surfing the
'net: http://go.rtm.com/cnnmoney2012/?iid=drive 

QUOTE
Where's your favorite place to take a weekend drive?

Is it a peaceful country road just outside your hometown? A meandering
mountain byway? Perhaps a sunny freeway along the ocean is more your speed?
Share a photo of your favorite place to go for a spin and tell us why you
love it - you could win our Ultimate Weekend Drive package!

Just enter by Aug. 31, then be sure to come back daily between Sept. 4 and
Sept. 16 to vote. Tell your friends and neighbors too! The 10 top
vote-getters that qualify will be named finalists - then our judges will
pick one lucky winner! See official rules for details.
UNQUOTE

I can think of easily half a dozen folks right here on JL that could enter
some segments of road that would easily end up in the Top Ten. Shucks -- I'm
thinkin' JL could get three entries that are Top Ten finalists

Craig