Subject: [JAGNUTS] Sunday Drive (?) and another Classified

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:40:01 -0600

Last Sunday we talked about a drive this week after breakfast.  A number of
suggestions were made.  Lynn followed up on the antique auction preview out
near Indian Head, and it looks like we should be OK if anyone is interested.
The only thing they ask is that you be interested in the house or the
antiques.

http://www.auctionhouse.com/midway/listing.php?listing_id=40403

will provide you with a bit more information

If my Google Earth skills are any good, it looks like about 3 miles of
gravel road (the auction preview is at a farm house).

Anyone interested?

Bob

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:30:31 -0600

Hi Bob;

   Sounds like fun, except for the gravel part!

Mike.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:40 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Sunday Drive (?) and another Classified

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:39:45 -0600

Hi Bob,

Sounds like a nice outing but I have seen some advertising for the Show and
Shine at the TC Douglas Building on May 31.  I know at brunch last week we
spoke about this being rescheduled to next month but the advertising
suggests it is a go.  After this long winter, I have a need to check out
some cars.

Does anyone else know if the TC Douglas show is a go or not?

A drive or a car show???? Decisions. . . Decisions. . .

Phil

             "JAGNUTS"                                                     
             <jagnuts@accessco                                             
             mm.ca>                                                     To 
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"                  
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             05/28/2009 06:40          [JAGNUTS] Sunday Drive (?) and      
             PM                        another Classified                  

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Last Sunday we talked about a drive this week after breakfast.  A number of
suggestions were made.  Lynn followed up on the antique auction preview out
near Indian Head, and it looks like we should be OK if anyone is
interested.
The only thing they ask is that you be interested in the house or the
antiques.

Anyone interested?

Bob

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:43:56 -0600

Hi all,

I have the Collector's Club car show in my calendar for Sunday, as
well. It is their 25th Anniversary so they are doing it up a bit. Maybe
we could put in a few cars if anyone is interested. 

Ian

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205 

>>> <[email-masked]> 5/29/2009 8:39 AM >>>
Hi Bob,

Sounds like a nice outing but I have seen some advertising for the Show
and
Shine at the TC Douglas Building on May 31.  I know at brunch last week
we
spoke about this being rescheduled to next month but the advertising
suggests it is a go.  After this long winter, I have a need to check
out
some cars.

Phil

   
             "JAGNUTS"                                                 
   
             <jagnuts@accessco                                         
   
             mm.ca>                                                    
To 

             utox.team.net                                             
cc 

Subject 
   
             PM                        another Classified              

             Please respond to                                         
   
              JAGNUTS Regina                                           
   
             <[email-masked]                                         
   
                  am.net>                                              

Last Sunday we talked about a drive this week after breakfast.  A
number of
suggestions were made.  Lynn followed up on the antique auction preview
out
near Indian Head, and it looks like we should be OK if anyone is
interested.
The only thing they ask is that you be interested in the house or the
antiques.

Anyone interested?

Bob