Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 00:13:58 +0000

That works for me!  Looks like a great route with some great driving!  

Phil

PS. . .  Might even tempt some others to join us!

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Koschinsky, Tony JU
Sent: bThursdayb, bMarchb b12b, b2015 b3b:b59b bPM
To: Jagnuts

It was indeed.  I did a reply from the last thing from him and didn't notice
it was through the Jagnuts.  But everyone is welcome to come if they want to.

T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagnuts [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 3:56 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

Tony

I think this might have been meant for Phil ... or are you just messin' with
me again?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagnuts [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Koschinsky,
Tony JU
Sent: March 12, 2015 1:39 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

How does this look for a plan?  I think this time we do need to stop in
Kelowna on the way home.

http://goo.gl/maps/j6dbn

T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagnuts [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Phil
Sandham
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:42 PM
To: Jagnuts
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

Right with you Tony!

Phil

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Koschinsky, Tony JU
Sent: b
Wednesdayb
, b
Novemberb
 b
26b
, b
2014 b
8b
:b
45b
 b
AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina

Speaking for myself (but I know there are others) I get my Moss parts through
Len Drake and it might be of interest to Mr. Stuursma to know this.
Their online resource is quite good (I usually use their site to add parts to
cart, then email the cart page to Drakes) so a print catalogue is not
something that I would desire.  That said, if someone gave me one I would take
it.  Their biggest hurdle to us dealing directly with them is the shipping
cost and border hassles, both of which are alleviated when we deal with a
warehouse in Canada.  Now if they are thinking about setting one up
themselves....

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagnuts [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:28 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

I received the following from Moss Motors.  Is there any interest?

From: David Stuursma [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: November 25, 2014 1:24 PM
Subject: Moss Motors support for Canada

Moss Motors is the world's largest supplier of British sports car parts. but
we know that statement doesn't mean much if a customer in any part of the
world doesn't have adequate awareness of or access to our parts. And the sad
thing is, we recognize that our closest neighbors, the LBC enthusiasts of
Canada, sometimes feel like they are on the other side of the planet.

We have been hearing that there are a lot of British car owners in Canada who
don't know about Moss or haven't received a parts catalog in quite some time.

I am writing to ask if you would like for me to send a bulk shipment of
catalogs once a year that you could make available to your car club members?
And, if so, how many of each of the following?

-Austin-Healey 100, 100-6, & 3000

-Sprite/Midget

-MGT-series

-MGA

-MGB-C

-Triumph TR2-4

-Triumph TR250-TR6

-Spitfire & TR7

-Classic Mini

(We have a limited supply of classic Jag parts too, but no catalog-the parts
are listed online)

-* I am also able to send a package of our Moss Motoring magazines when it
comes out. If you'd like some just let me know how many.

What is the Best mailing address to send to? ...

And, it would be helpful if you could give the name of your club here (saves
me from connecting the dots, thanks!):

I am the car club and event support person at Moss Motors. When Clubs host
events and want to request donations from Moss, I'm the guy to talk to.
Also, when Moss has news or opportunities that could benefit clubs, you'll
probably hear about it from me.

Have a great day, and thank you for all you do for the British car community!

David Stuursma

Moss Motors
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________