Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:31:01 -0600

Sorry Kevin it is not an XJS but an XJ/12 Vanden Plas.  Some parts might still
fit.

Phil

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the email is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it is
addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified that the
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me immediately by telephone or fax and delete all copies of the
original message.

----- Original Message -----
From: "LRJohnsCA" [[email-masked]]
Sent: 01/16/2009 06:42 PM CST
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

Can't help you with the transport company Phil (Mine was a broker, not an
actual transport company and you never know who they will contract the work
out to).  For this short a distance, and with no border involved, it
probably isn't worth the risk.  Driving it out would be preferable.

Great to hear the possibility of another XJS in town.  There are a lot of
parts that I can't steal off of the other Jagnuts cars.  Please remember to
leave yours unguarded. :-)

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:30 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

Hi everyone,

Can anyone provide me with some company names and phone numbers for car
transport companies that could haul a car from Vancouver to Regina.  I just
want to do a little investigation work, in case a deal gets worked out on a
car.

Thanks
Phil
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.8/1897 - Release Date: 1/16/2009
6:52 AM
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________