Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 28th in Davidson

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:38:50 -0600

Mary Jane and Phil,
Your message has caught me and a lot of my contacts in mid-season of our
racing, touring and competitive campaigns. I personally am preparing to
leave for Mosport, Ontario, Tuesday June 19th. Then there will be a race in
Calgary, July 7/8th and the Edmonton Champ Car event July 20-21st. If all
goes well I also plan to attend a Vintage race meet in Mission BC on August
4th. I don't have time to help. I have copied your idea to the contacts that
may be able to coordinate or participate.
I will be back in Regina that weekend and if the car is good to go, I would
take time to come up to Davidson.

To all receiving copies ... please present to your clubs or group. Your
replies would be best directed to Mary Jane.

Mike Adams
(my trailer, posters, programs, decals, cd's and 50th anniversary DRRR
commemorative items are good to go)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Jane Morrison" <[email-masked]>
To: "Phil Petit" <[email-masked]>; "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 9:42 AM
Subject: July 28th in Davidson

> Hi Phil and Mike,
>
> We are planning a parade and Old Fashioned Saturday Night on July 28th
> in Davidson.
> Would there be any possibility of having anything in connection with the
> 50 year anniversary of Davidson racing on that day?
> Ideas could be a simple as a few cars to come out in the parade, or a
> little display of memorabilia to come out for viewing for the evening.
> Let me know what you think and if that Saturday might work for a few
people.
> Thanks,
> Mary Jane

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:49:33 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Jane Morrison [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 11, 2007 1:25 PM
To: MGAdams
Subject: Re: July 28th in Davidson

Anyone passing through Davidson on Sat. July 28, feel free to join us 
for our Old Fashioned Saturday Night. We have a parade at 3:00pm 
(entries assemble at the Coffee Pot at 2:30pm); a supper at 4:30pm and 
old fashioned fun and activities downtown from 6 - 9 pm.
We'd love to see some great cars out for the event. Know that you are 
welcome in Davidson anytime!
Have a safe summer.
Sincerely,
Mary Jane