Subject: [JAGNUTS] Southey Berry Fatm trip

From: Luigi Mazzotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 20:00:23 -0600

Bob et all
I ran into a nice older couple with an older white Fiat in great condition.
They are members in the Regina Antique Car Club.   A trip is planned to
Southey next Sunday aftgernoon.  Apparantly a trip to the Berry Farm out
there.  If weather holds they are to be out there around 1:30 pm.  I think
they are leaving from Northgate mall around noon.  Not sure if you can find
out more about this drive but it may be something worthwhile for the
Jagnut.  It sounds like fun and a good time.  Let me know if you find out
more.  Luigi,

 _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:37:30 -0600

Anyone a member of the Regina Antique Car Club and know a bit more about the
event?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: June 20, 2010 8:00 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Southey Berry Fatm trip

Bob et all

 _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________