Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 12:10:17 -0600

Just wanted to wish everyone in Jagnuts a very Merry Christmas and joyous New
Year!

Spring is around the corner and we will be on the road with our "fun" cars in
no time flat!

A special thank you goes out to Bob And Lynn for hosting a great Christmas
party!
Cheers
Phil &Chris

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 12:57:48 -0600

Merry Christmas all.
Doesn't seem like sports car weather, but a few winter projects to stay
connected and spring will soon be here.

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Sandham [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 12:10 PM
To: Jagnuts
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

A special thank you goes out to Bob And Lynn for hosting a great Christmas
party!
Cheers
Phil &Chris
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 23:42:59 -0600

Best wishes to all,  and thanks to Bob and Lynn for a wonderful party.

Mike.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 10:42:37 -0600

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL JAGNUTS!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas season.

Winter has already been too long.  Looking forward to Ground Hobbs Day and
our own prognosticator deluxe' prediction of when the driving season
officially starts.  Remember last year?  A no show for breakfast meant we
had 10 additional weeks of winter!  We can't let that happen this year!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Burnyeat
Sent: December 25, 2013 12:58 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all.

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Sandham [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 12:10 PM
To: Jagnuts
<[email-masked]>

Just wanted to wish everyone in Jagnuts a very Merry Christmas and joyous
New Year!

Spring is around the corner and we will be on the road with our "fun" cars
in no time flat!

---

From: Tom Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 11:48:36 -0600

Hi Bob

Shouldn't that be Jagnutters? 

All the best for the year ahead.... and those to follow.

Tom

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 10:16:10 -0600

Thanks Bob,

  Happy New Year to All!

Mike.

  P S  Does this mean we have to ensure the presence of our own 
prognosticator by any means?
          Who is now on the 'Tar and Feathernut brigade this year?
  M S

---

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:29:06 -0600

One of the fellows in the office has a 2003 GMC truck that needs a bit of
work.  It sounds like Canadian Tire has not really done the trick fixing his
hard starting problem.  I'm looking for recommendations for repair shops
that do a good job on domestic vehicles.  Anyone with recent good experience
anywhere?

Bob

---

From: "Denise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:33:23 -0600

Cal at Precision also works on domestic vehicles - have always been happy
with the work Cal has done 
Denise 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:29 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] A Question - Car Related

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 12:06:42 -0600

Thanks Denise ... I did not realize Cal worked on Domestics ... Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Denise
Sent: January 8, 2014 11:33 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] A Question - Car Related

Cal at Precision also works on domestic vehicles - have always been happy
with the work Cal has done Denise 

-----Original Message-----

Bob

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:53:07 -0600

Have him start by going back to Canadian Tire and asking them to fix it
properly.
Maybe take the trunk monkey (see attached link) with him.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=1915133163767

Hope this helps(!?) - otherwise not much more help from up here in S'toon. If
he wants to come up here, try Shirley's Service on Spadina Cres.

Bob Burnyeat, SAA, MAA, Architect AIBC, MRAIC, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: January-08-14 11:29 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] A Question - Car Related

One of the fellows in the office has a 2003 GMC truck that needs a bit of
work.  It sounds like Canadian Tire has not really done the trick fixing his
hard starting problem.  I'm looking for recommendations for repair shops that
do a good job on domestic vehicles.  Anyone with recent good experience
anywhere?

Bob

---

From: Glen Kohut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:39:31 -0600

I had this problem on my car for years and nobody could figure it out. They
always blamed the battery which I replaced numerous times it turned out to be
the starter which eventually died.

Regards,

Glen Kohut
[email-masked]
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 8, 2014, at 11:29 AM, "Bob England" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:01:35 +0000

I spent an enjoyable Sunday afternoon delving into the driver's side door on
the E.  I was investigating the reason for the side window wanting to creep
down without operator input.  My theory was that either the regulator coil
spring was dislodged or broken, or that an exorcism was required.

I was wrong on both counts.  The spring is entirely missing.

I doubt there is anything particularly special about the spring, and was
thinking perhaps any one that fits would work.  It is unavailable new.  Do any
of youse guys or gals have one laying about that I could try?

Tony

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:25:39 -0600

Hi Tony,
  Somewhere out in the snow I have a pair of Austin Marina doors that may 
use the same regulator, or at least the same spring,  I will look as soon as 
I can get to them,  I looked up the part in Terrysparts, they list a 
complete regulator for about $250.00.
  Hope the snow goes away soon.
Mike.

---

From: "Koschinsky, Tony JU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:40:25 +0000

I looked at SNG Barrett and they are around the same, but I hate to buy a
regulator just to get the spring.  My usual Ford supplier has the spring alone
(same diameter coil, but unsure about the spring thickness) for about $6 U.S.
With shipping, brokerage and whatnot that probably means around $50 and a
three to six week wait.  Hence, I thought I'd cast about to see what might be
around locally.

Thanks for doing an inventory search on your head drive.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 10:26 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Parts Quest

Hi Tony,
  Somewhere out in the snow I have a pair of Austin Marina doors that may use
the same regulator, or at least the same spring,  I will look as soon as I can
get to them,  I looked up the part in Terrysparts, they list a complete
regulator for about $250.00.
  Hope the snow goes away soon.
Mike.