Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:19:03 -0600

Ed (D) ... when is "Brits by the Bus" this year?

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:23:15 -0600

July 19 

>>> "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]> 06/25/09 2:19 PM >>> 
Ed (D) ... when is "Brits by the Bus" this year?
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -   mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:33:20 -0600

Rats ... there is a football game on the afternoon of the 18th ... this will
take some a'thinkin' (and you know how that hurts) ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: June 25, 2009 2:23 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon

July 19

---

From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:54:34 -0600

Just wondering what the plan might be for next weekend (18/19).  Is anyone
interested in heading up there a day early (i.e. on the Saturday) like we
did last year?

EdD - is it a two day event again this year?  Also, there is a possibility
that one of our group might want to drive his Lambo up with us - if he
decides to come is there a corner he might park in?  (with the obligatory
"Beware of  Italian" sign!)

Bob

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:27:32 -0600

I think Sherry and I would come up a day early.
Ian 
 
>>> "ENGL" <[email-masked]> 07/10/09 7:54 AM >>> 
Just wondering what the plan might be for next weekend (18/19).  Is
anyone
interested in heading up there a day early (i.e. on the Saturday) like
we
did last year?

EdD -  is it a two day event again this year?  Also, there is a
possibility
that one of our group might want to drive his Lambo up with us -  if
he
decides to come is there a corner he might park in?  (with the
obligatory
"Beware of  Italian" sign!)

Bob

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:02:07 -0500

As per some of the discussions at breakfast a few weeks ago, I would be
interested in going up the night before (depending on what time, since there
is a Rider game at 1:00 on the 18th).  Perhaps some of us could drive up after
the game.

Does anyone remember the name of the motel we stayed at last year?  We better
get our reservations in.

Phil

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:54:34 -0600
> Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 19
>

_________________________________________________________________
Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:33:22 -0600

This morning at breakfast there was some discussion about heading up to
Saskatoon after the football game next Saturday.  The game should end about
4; Phil suggested we plan on meeting somewhere and getting away about 5:30.
It doesn't sound like there are organized events in Saskatoon for the
Saturday, so we're on our own until Sunday morning (which I'm sure we can
handle).

Tim's North seems to be a good spot, so why don't we meet there between 5:00
and 5:30, perhaps grab a bite there, and head to Saskatoon.  Phil, Mike, and
Glen indicated a preference for a leasurly drive (around 50-55 mph), whereas
I know some (not mentioning any names Ian) might want to drive a bit more
briskly.  I'd suggest we meet together and a group of trailblazers might
head off a more rapid pace and get things sorted at the hotel for those with
more sedately driving habits.

For anyone who is planning on going, let me know if you are going (EdD
wanted an idea of numbers), if you will be leaving Saturday late afternoon
or Sunday morning, and if you will be needing a hotel room.  There does not
seem to be any arrangements for an official hotel, so I'll phone around to a
few places and check on rates - I'll need number of rooms required first
though.

And Daryl, unfortunately they can only accommodate British cars (and bikes)
this year.  They are expecting a few from Winnipeg and Edmonton, so it is
liable to be quite a full event.

Bob

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:53:50 -0600

Sounds good to me Bob.

    Saturday...Tim's North...5.00 pm...Another adventure begins!

Mike.

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:48:27 -0600

I'm in for Saturday.

Thanks Bob.

Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: July 12, 2009 5:33 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 18/19

Bob

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:11:19 -0600

Glen ... just yourself or would your better half be coming as well? ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen Perchie
Sent: July 12, 2009 9:48 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 18/19

I'm in for Saturday.

Thanks Bob.

Glen

-----Original Message-----

Bob

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:49:16 -0600

Ok .. Just in case some of you were wondering ...I bought the XJ12 VDP today
will get it sometime tomorrow.
Thanks for your help and the moral support in the investigation. (of the
car). Any one know a good place to get it safety inspected ..you know the
ones that have broken their magnifying glass.

Ken E

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:19:17 -0600

Way to go Ken.  I think you got a good car...unfortunately not the preferred 
six cylinder model, but a good one nevertheless.
  I have had very good luck with Value Tire, on  Macdonald.  Half the guys 
in there are from Pense, and seem honest and reasonable.  It seems 
everything needs a wheel alignment though!!

Good luck...Mike.

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:26:55 -0600

yeah ok I know those guys too I have bought tires there. I can't remembers
their names but the owners like those little " Suzuki fire flies" and "Geo
Metro's".

Thanks Mike!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: July 13, 2009 12:19 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] The new Owner

Good luck...Mike.

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:58:31 -0600

Unfortunately, Just me.  (Tough with a young family!)

Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: July 12, 2009 10:11 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 18/19

-----Original Message-----

I'm in for Saturday.

Thanks Bob.

Glen

-----Original Message-----

Bob

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:00:17 -0600

Way to go Ken!  I liked the car too.

Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ken Exner
Sent: July 12, 2009 10:49 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] The new Owner

Ken E

---

From: Glen Kohut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:23:49 -0600

Anyone know how I can contact Brian? Saw him out driving on Saturday and stopped
him for a chat. Great guy! Nice car too!
__________________________________

Glen Kohut, Manager
International Lamborghini Registry
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com
[email-masked]
__________________________________

---

From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:44:12 -0600

Glen

I have forwarded to him your e-mail address.  I suspect he will be in touch.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Glen Kohut
Sent: July 13, 2009 8:24 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brian

Anyone know how I can contact Brian? Saw him out driving on Saturday and
stopped
him for a chat. Great guy! Nice car too!
__________________________________

Glen Kohut, Manager

---

From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:45:08 -0600

I was wondering how long you could be without the trials and tribulations of
British car ownership.  Well done Ken!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Ken Exner

Ken E

---

From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:49:22 -0600

So far I have then:

Needing hotel for Saturday night:
Mike
Glen
Phil
Sherry and Ian
Lynn and Bob

Going up Sunday or not needing hotel:
No one yet

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen Perchie
Sent: July 13, 2009 7:59 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 18/19

Glen

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:57:22 -0600

it went on a bit too long ..can't wait to get behind the wheel!

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of ENGL
Sent: July 13, 2009 8:45 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] The new Owner

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Ken E

---

From: Glen Kohut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:07:25 -0600

Thanks. I gave him my card when I met him. Just wanted to touch base with him
about something that is coming up shortly.
__________________________________

Glen Kohut, Manager

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:48:43 -0500

Congratulations on your purchase Ken!  I think you got a very good car there!

As odd as it may sound, I took my XJ12 to Regina Honda in March and it passed
the safety without requiring any work.  I'm not sure if my driving two Honda
Accords made them sympathetic to my Jaguar's needs and the potential impact on
my wallet.

Cheers,

Phil

> Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:49:16 -0600
> From: [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666047

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:30:45 -0600

Sherry and I now can't go up Saturday but still interested in going up
Sunday a.m.
Anyone else can contact us. I propose we meet at Tim's at 7:30 Sunday
morning. 

Ian
 
>>> "ENGL" <[email-masked]> 07/13/09 8:49 AM >>> 
So far I have then:

Bob

----- Original Message-----
From: jagnuts- [email-masked] [mailto:jagnuts-
[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen Perchie
Sent: July 13, 2009 7:59 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus -  Saskatoon -  Jul 18/19

Glen

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:14:22 -0600

Count me in for Saturday as well.  Donna may or may not be coming, I'm still 
working on that (I won't say which way).

Tony

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "ENGL" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 18/19

> [mailto:[email-masked]]

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:02:04 -0600

Here is the update as the new owner of the XJ12 VDP, the Provincial Safety
Inspection did not go to well as the car did not pass...having said that
there are no real major issues with the car! It is quite structurally sound
and has no serious mechanical/drivability concerns. Most of the deficiencies
are maintenance issues such as tyers (which I knew about already), leaky
seals (no surprise there either, just show me a Jag over 5 years old that
isn't oozing some kind of goop) and worn steering components (ball joints,
tie rod ends) and last on the list, the brake rotors and pads did not meet
the safety specs for thickness. Overall should I have to put a couple of
thousand into the car for these issues I still think I will have come out on
top with this one.
Did you know that in 1989 a Series 3 VDP sold for $67,900.00......I am gob
smacked!

Anyway, that is the latest.

Enjoy your run to S'toon! Cheers

Ken Exner

-----Original Message-----

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Ken E

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:21:32 -0500

By my count that leaves 4 of us that still need rooms for Saturday night.

I'll make a couple of calls and see if we can get some rooms.

Phil

> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:14:22 -0600
> From: [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660826

---

From: ed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:43:57 -0600

Ken:

You should be able to fix most of those shortcomings for a few hundred 
dollars

Aftermarket brake rotors are not expensive. You may have to buy them from 
the US to get the best prices.

http://www.autopartsway.ca/autoparts2/index.cfm?fetch=detail~ID=1989~Jaguar~XJ12%20Vanden%20Plas~241660~241660~22

http://www.drivewire.com/products/jaguar-xj12/brake-rotors/17499/

Nor are ball joints expensive.

http://www.autopartsway.ca/autoparts2/index.cfm?fetch=detail~ID=1989~Jaguar~XJ12%20Vanden%20Plas~241495~241495~46

http://www.drivewire.com/products/jaguar-vanden-plas/tie-rod-end/556/

Ed Bratt

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:46:26 -0500

Well here is the scoop on the rooms.  Saskatoon is fairly busy (big
surprise!!!).

Parktown- full

Colonial (where we stayed last year) - full

Super 8 - full

Best Western - $126.95 + taxes

Comfort Inn - $126.99 + taxes

Sheraton - $149 + taxes (Queen bed) [and no the queen is not sleeping with
us]

             - $179 + taxes (King bed)

My vote is for the Sheraton as there is at least underground parking.  I
didn't check to see if there was an extra charge for parking?  Likely an
additional $10 but we would be next door to the car show.

The rooms are going fast so if I get a couple of votes (for any of the hotels)
I will book the rooms.  I realize the rates are pretty steep (which I thought
they might be) so let me know if you are getting cold feet and will be
traveling up on the Sunday instead.

Phil

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:21:32 -0500

---

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:49:48 -0600

Sherry and I can't come Saturday.
Ian 
 
>>> Phil Sandham <[email-masked]> 07/16/09 8:21 AM >>> 
By my count that leaves 4 of us that still need rooms for Saturday
night.

Phil

> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:14:22 - 0600
> > From: jagnuts- [email-masked]
> > [mailto:jagnuts- [email-masked]]

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:19:28 -0600

I'm still in Phil.  Will share if necessary.
  Sorry for the delay, I have company from Ottawa, but they re leaving 
tonight.
  See you Saturday.
   Mike.

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:24:01 -0600

Hi Ken
  New brake pads [front] for my car were $60.00 at Phoenix...I didn't need 
rotors, but they were available.  I seem to remember they were the same as a 
Ford halfton[?].
  Good luck, and look at all the money you saved.
Mike.

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:24:56 -0600

And thanks for the links Ed !!! This site has been most helpful already with
the information supplied on it ..let alone better prices.

Cheers

Ken Exner      (306) 539-8512       www.tsilimo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of ed
Sent: July 16, 2009 8:44 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Up date as the new owner XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

Ken:

http://www.autopartsway.ca/autoparts2/index.cfm?fetch=detail~ID=1989~Jaguar~
XJ12%20Vanden%20Plas~241660~241660~22

http://www.autopartsway.ca/autoparts2/index.cfm?fetch=detail~ID=1989~Jaguar~
XJ12%20Vanden%20Plas~241495~241495~46

Ed Bratt

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:22:09 -0600

Thanks for doing this Phil.  I'm still in.  I'm just looking for a place to
put my head down, so can also double if necessary.

Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Phil Sandham
Sent: July 16, 2009 8:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 18/19

Parktown- full

Super 8 - full

The rooms are going fast so if I get a couple of votes (for any of the
hotels)
I will book the rooms.  I realize the rates are pretty steep (which I
thought
they might be) so let me know if you are getting cold feet and will be
traveling up on the Sunday instead.

Phil

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:43:17 -0600

I wonder if you really need the rear rotors.  They are a bugger to change.

I have heard that they have the wrong spec for them in the database that the 
inspectors use.  If you mic them yourself, you can check that agaist the 
factory spec.  I have a factory manual if you need one.  I know I had quite 
an argument with my inspector over oil in the steering boots.  The manual 
requires oil on the boots and I was able to dissuade them by showing them 
the actual requirements.

The ball joints are a common Leyland part; they are the same as the TR6 
uses.  I actually bought one from Herman (don't tell anybody) since his 
price was less than I could have brought it in from the States for and he 
had it right now.

Tony

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:47:19 -0600

Donna is able to come up with me on Sunday morning, so we won't need a room. 
We'll meet up with Ian and Sherry and drive up Sunday morning.  Save us a 
spot to park on the shady side, please.

Tony

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:49:10 -0600

Donna nd I will join you on Sunday.  Maybe we should meet at 7:00 to ensure 
we have plenty of time.  Us old guys may not make it all the way without 
needing a stop, especially if we have coffee.

Tony

---

From: Phil Sandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:29:28 -0500

No problem, I'll cancel your room.

Phil

> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:47:19 -0600

_________________________________________________________________
Internet explorer 8 lets you browse the web faster.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655582

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:02:43 -0600

Thanks, Phil.  Sorry for all the bother.

Tony

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:46:50 -0600

Hi all, I am still in need of one part to make this car pass the
inspection... is anyone aware of a spare right side- out board headlamp lens
(the one in the fender- in Canadian English terms) for the series 3 Vanden
Plas that may be hanging about where no one is watching,,,er better still
... one that I can buy (even for more than it is worth), beg, borrow, pilfer
(that word is so less criminal like) or reacquisition just for the date of
the inspection.  I want to get this one passed and at least moving  until I
can find that particular part.  At $20.00 / day to permit while moving it
around can get a bit out of line and cuts into the Jaguar fund.

Ken Exner

--Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: July 16, 2009 9:24 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Up date as the new owner XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

Hi Ken

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:08:12 -0600

Ken ... I think I have one ... I'll check ...

Bob England

On 2009-07-30, at 8:46 AM, Ken Exner <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> thousand into the car for these issues I still think I will have  
>> come out
>> on
>> top with this one.
>> I was wondering how long you could be without the trials and  
>> tribulations
>> of
>> Ok .. Just in case some of you were wondering ...I bought the XJ12  
>> VDP
>> today

---

From: ed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:09:50 -0600

Ken:

You can usually find what you need in the used parts auto wreckers have 
listed at  www.car-part.com .  Just search one up, but you might get some 
frightening prices..

Ed

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:12:57 -0600

Yup ... I've got one if it is the amber lense on the side of the  
fender (wing) ... It needs a bit of a cleanup, but its yours if you  
need it ... Bob England

On 2009-07-30, at 9:08 AM, Bob <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> there are no real major issues with the car! It is quite  
>>> structurally
>>> sound

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:27:41 -0600

Sorry Bob... I need the headlamp lens not the amber marker. The one that is
on there has a crack in it and won't pass.  Going to check out Ed's
suggestion. Thanks for checking though and the offer of the amber lens.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: July 30, 2009 9:13 AM
To: Bob
Cc: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Latest up date: XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:46:43 -0600

Hi Ken;  Check with Tony..He replaced the headlights on my car with european 
spec headlights [really good!], and may still have the originals....Good 
luck.
Mike.

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:03:38 -0600

Ken

Do you mean the sealed beam lamp lense or the chrome headlamp  
surround?  In either case I think I can help out there as well. If it  
is the chrome surround,  I have the type with the mesh in the top  
horizontal bit. Not sure if that'll work on a series 3, but you are  
welcome to it if it fits.

Bob England

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:42:30 -0600

Ken, a standard 7" sealed beam will fit right in and get you past 
inspection.  It will have a curved lens so the headlamp wiper won't like it, 
but it is a direst bolt in installation.

Tony

---

From: "Jennifer & Glen Perchie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:26:33 -0600

Hello everyone:

Last Sunday, at Breakfast (Melrose Place), we once again found it difficult
to navigate around all of the other vehicles parked in front of the
restaurant.  Mike had a thought that perhaps we could park adjacent to
Melrose Place on the EMS lot.

I have followed up with the EMS team and with the Regina Qu'Appelle Health
Region's Security services.  There are no concerns with us using the
southeast (front) portion of the parking lot on Sunday mornings.  I won't be
at coffee for the next two Sundays, so I have attached a drawing of the EMS
parking lay out.  As long as ambulances can get from Albert through the
gate, there should be no problems.  Although, it states "no parking" in
front of the 3 south bays and admin area (old Capital Pontiac showroom), we
have no problem with "special" cars parking there on Sunday mornings.

I sent an e-mail out to all of the EMS managers and paramedics, so they
should all be informed; however, should someone (who has not read their
memos)  approach you, please state that you have approval from Glen Perchie
(me) and Dale Orban (manager for Security Services).

Cheers
Glen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of EMS Parking.pdf]

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:44:07 -0600

Apparently that is called the door ?? (chrome surround with mesh on top) but
it is the sealed beam lamp lens that I require. Where the bulb fits into.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: July 30, 2009 2:04 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Latest up date: XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

Ken

Bob England

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:36:13 -0600

That is what Jim told me ..not that I didn't believe him ..it was that I
just wanted to know if anyone had the  original equipment as a spare that
they were not using and had no intention of using in the future and wanted
to part with it.  But I think I will get the 7" sealed beam to get it
through the inspect and then worry about finding the original replacement
part.

Thanks everyone, for the good information.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: July 30, 2009 7:42 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Latest up date: XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

Tony

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:02:10 -0600

The 7" H4 outside beam units are quite rare.  They were never sold in the 
US, and for most of the rest of the world they were for right hand drive 
cars, so they "dip" in the woring direction.  It may take you a while to 
track one down, as there were only a few hundred sold in Canada with the 7" 
outers.  Both sides are the same.

I have seen sealed beam - H4 conversion units for sale, I thought of 
converting the TR6.  The Hella ones had a flat lens that would work well in 
the XJ.  That might be something to look into.

Tony

---

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:08:08 -0600

Thanks Glen ... that is a great idea!  Please thank the RQHR for us.

Note that this Sunday is a Starbuck's Sunday (1st Sunday in the month), so
we'll take advantage starting on the 9th.

Also note that your attachment did not make it through the email server - if
you want to email it to me off list, I'll post it on the website.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jennifer & Glen Perchie
Sent: July 30, 2009 8:27 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Melrose Place Parking

Hello everyone:

Cheers
Glen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name
of EMS Parking.pdf]

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:20:32 -0600

Hi Tony, I have fitted it with a curved sealed beam for now and have ordered
the H4 flat lens face sealed beam kit ...takes about 3 weeks or so to get
here (is what they said) ..but I think it will only be a few days ...3 weeks
sounds awfully long for shipping nowadays. $90.00 @ Mainline Fleet.
Moving forward now to repair the front end on Sunday.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: July 31, 2009 9:02 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Latest up date: XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

Tony

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:20:39 -0600

Hi all ....... in the Nov 27 issue of the Regina Leader Post, one of Jagnuts
very own (but seldom seen due to work related commitments) will have a
feature article written about his 1969 E-type.  Look for it in the car &
Driver Section on Nov 27th.  He is pretty pumped about it and has lost his
connection to the mail outs and asked me to post this for him. If you don't
get the paper... I am sure he will have several copies on hand and will
enjoy autographing them.

Cheers everyone!

Ken Exner for Dr. Morgan Govender

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:04:05 -0600

TEST

---

From: Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:02:06 -0600

Did  I pass??? 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:04 PM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] TEST

> TEST

For every one hundred men you send us, 
Ten should not even be here. 
Eighty are nothing but targets. 
Nine of them are real fighters; 
We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. 
Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. 
And he will bring the others back.

---

From: Bob Burnyeat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:08:56 -0600

Ok test - did I pass?
Top of the season to everyone.

Bob Burnyeat, MSAA, LEED AP
aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave. D. N.
Saskatoon, Sk. S7L 1M7
main 306 244-5101
direct 306 986-8131

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: December 10, 2009 1:04 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] TEST

TEST

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:05:03 -0600

Yes Bob, you did pass, and with flying colours.

I sent the "test" email as I had a bunch of bounce back messages yesterday
and wanted to check if our list was still functioning (or rather still in
its consistent state of malfunction).  It seems to be working today.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Burnyeat
Sent: December 10, 2009 2:09 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] TEST

Ok test - did I pass?

-----Original Message-----

TEST

---

From: "Norm Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:49:25 -0600

YES I GOT IT !!!!!!!WORKS FINE  NOW.

---

From: J Karloff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:40:43 -0600

You Pass

> Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:04:05 -0600
> From: [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691815

---

From: Ron McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 11:25:57 -0600

I'm an online member from Saskatoon and nobody told me there would be a test.
Ron McLean

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:40:43 -0600

_________________________________________________________________
Ready. Set. Get a great deal on Windows 7. See fantastic deals on Windows 7
now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691818

---

From: Ken Exner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:38:10 -0600

A snap quiz.. as it were. Looks like you passed!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ron McLean
Sent: December 12, 2009 11:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] TEST

I'm an online member from Saskatoon and nobody told me there would be a
test.
Ron McLean

---

From: Bob England <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:56:09 -0600

OK ... almost everyone passed the test.  Now another ...

The Christmas Doo is scheduled for this Sunday (the 20th) at 4pm at John H's
home.  John's cookin' the turkey, and everyone else is to bring pot luck.
Contact John if you have not already done so and let him know what you will
be bringing for food.

Once again this year we will have the long standing traditional gift
exchange.  It's been a hoot in the past, and promises to be better (worse?)
this year.  Each person coming is to bring a small gift (i.e. something in
the garage you don't really need or some such) and beware the consequences.

Anyway, should be a good time!  See you there!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ken Exner
Sent: December 12, 2009 12:38 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] TEST