Subject: [JAGNUTS] voice messages

From: "Luigi Mazzotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:03:24 -0600

Richard

I cannot receive your web voice message or other attachments because our
spam software eliminates unknown attachments.  I believe this applies to
some other e-mails that have been sent out because I have received some
e-mails without anything in them.  Has anyone else been experiencing
this phenomenon?

Bob

I would like to post something for the Regina Beach tour on the Jagnut
webpage.  Did you get access to the web from your computer yet?  Let me
know.

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

[email-masked]

   P3Architecture

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee
and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material
Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of
any
action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received
this
in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message
and
any copies.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

---

From: Alan Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:24:31 -0600

Hello Richard/Bob,

                   This is what happened here at the U of S
                   same thing removes the unknown attachments.

                   Mind you serveres remove a lot of unwanted
                   e-mail..

                    So it now makes 2 of us Bob -- YOU DO NOT STAND
                    alone..

                             Cheers ALAN..

                   By the way Bob, are you comming up for or Bus Stop
                   show and shine -- unfortunately will be in the UK
                   --Again when the show is on..

Luigi Mazzotti wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:14:46 -0600

Alan

When is the bus stop show and shine ?

Bob