Subject: [JAGNUTS] NEW MEMBER

From: "Bob England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:05:13 -0600

We had a new car out Sunday for coffee (Breakfast) - a 1969 MGB in great
shape recently acquired by Phil.

Phil said in his few weeks of ownership the MG hasn't leaked - we all rushed
out and checked the fluid levels as surely, we thought, it must be out.  But
nope, she's one of the rare non-leaking old British cars out there - I'm
sure that will change, though.

Phil has asked to join the group (obviously doesn't know any better, but
he'll learn!).

Hopefully I'll have a chance to update the website with photos from
breakfast so those of you who were not there can take a peek.

WELCOME PHIL!

Bob

---

From: "Gerard Gardiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:47:05 -0600

Phil,
 
Abraham Lincoln said that it's far better to be thought a fool, than to open
your mouth and remove all doubt.
 
Similarly with owning a British Sports Car and joining Jagnuts.
 
Welcome aboard...
 
Gerard

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 8:05 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] NEW MEMBER

WELCOME PHIL!

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:46:45 -0600

Gerard

I don't recall Abe Lincoln ever owning a British sports car - shows what I
know .

Bob
(consider doubt removed!)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Gerard Gardiner
Sent: September 24, 2007 9:47 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] NEW MEMBER

Phil,

 
Welcome aboard...
 
Gerard

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:02:24 -0600

Thanks for the welcome!

It sounded like just the kind of organization that I could fit into.

I must be in a honeymoon period with my car since it hasn't given me much
problem. . .  yet.  This might just be the kiss of death.

I really enjoyed my first meeting and am looking forward to meeting more of
the crew.

Phil

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the e:mail is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it
is addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified
that the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or fax
and delete all copies of the original message.

             "Bob"                                                         
             <engl@accesscomm.                                             
             ca>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"                  
             jagnuts-bounces@a         <[email-masked]>            
             utox.team.net                                              cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             09/24/2007 10:46          Re: [JAGNUTS] NEW MEMBER            
             AM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
              JAGNUTS Regina                                               
             <[email-masked]                                             
                  am.net>                                                  

Gerard

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Gerard Gardiner
Sent: September 24, 2007 9:47 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] NEW MEMBER

Phil,

Abraham Lincoln said that it's far better to be thought a fool, than to
open
your mouth and remove all doubt.

Welcome aboard...

Gerard

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:45:40 -0600

Welcome Lucky Phil....That is really a nice MGB...in my favourite colour 
too!  I'm sure the leaks will come, if you're patient.
Mike.