Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus

From: ECSCCeditor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:38:05 -0600

We've got four cars heading to Saskatoon for sure and three more waffling so
we'll have a good turn out.  Thinking the out of towners should get together
Saturday night. Most of our group are at the Senator downtown and a good
English Style Pub.  Just a thought..  looking to see a bunch of you nuts
there

Frank French
Editor The Open Road
Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club
57& 58 MGAs,  68 Austin J4 (Projects all)
Long Distance member Jagnuts

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:55:37 -0600

Frank

I think getting together with your group would be a great idea.  As you can
tell from the most recent posts, we (as per our norm) are leaving the
planning until the last minute.

There should be three to five cars from group our are up there on Saturday
night, and a British Pub sounds just the ticket!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of ECSCCeditor
Sent: July 16, 2011 10:38 PM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus

Frank French
Editor The Open Road

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy
this e-mail.
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: ECSCCeditor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:12:38 -0600

Bob

Good we'll not plan for it then.. to keep the theme

Frank