Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: JAGNUTS

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:52:05 -0600

Heather

How about coming out to our coffee meeting at 9:00 a.m. Sunday Morning
(Melrose Place North).  That way you will be able to get several opinions as
to the best car to drive during the summer. 

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Polischuk, Heather (The Leader-Post)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: August 18, 2005 9:26 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: JAGNUTS

Hi,

My  name is Heather Polischuk and I am a reporter at the Regina Leader-Post.
I am working today on a fun summer story about the best summer car and I
would love to talk to someone from your organization, preferably in Regina
if possible, about what you think is the best car to drive this season.

If you get this today (Thursday, Aug. 18), please give me a call at 781-5247
or e-mail me to let me know how I can get ahold of someone by phone.

Thanks!

Heather

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.13/78 - Release Date: 2005.08.19