Subject: [JAGNUTS] xj12c witha 4 speed manual gearbox

From: "Faried Poorsalehi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:18:36 +0100

I have a tatty (standing for 5 years) xj12c that I wish to sell very
quickly....spares or repair,(with additional spares) phone on 07866 963 530
for details

Faried Poorsalehi
Computer Support Helpdesk Manager
Telephone: 00 44 (0) 20 8563 3104 (Direct Line)
EMail: [email-masked]
Fax: 00 44 (0) 20 8563 3109 (Please clearly address for my attention)
Telephone Computer Support on 00 44 (0) 20 8563 3090 for all your support
requirements (Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm)
web: www.VisitBritain.com <http://www.VisitBritain.com>

The information contained in this e mail and its attachments is intended only
for the above-mentioned recipient/s and, unless otherwise stated, copyright of
any material transmitted shall remain vested in this company. The contents may
also be confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. If this is mail has
come to you in error, please contact the sender immediately to let them know.
You are not entitled to make any use of it whatsoever. We believe, but do not
warrant, that this e mail is virus free and you should take full
responsibility for virus checking. We reserve the right to monitor all e mail
communications passing through our internal and external networks.