Subject: [JAGNUTS] Buffalo Days Show and Shine

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:23:01 -0600

Hello all...Richard Swallow here. Hope all is well with everyone. I have 
been very busy here at Saturn of Regina and had a wonderful year and I also 
was married on August 28th 2006.

   I have been asked to Chair the 2nd Annual Buffalo Days Show and Shine 
this year. The event will be held during Buffalo Days and it will be a great 
opportunity to display everyone's cars & trucks. I am not sure of what the 
entry will consist of but I do know that it will be very beneficial to the 
group and yourselves as individuals, I will be working on some kind of 
donation to go towards charity....any suggestions let me know..... If you 
have any questions you can call me anytime. More info to come in the future.

Enjoy the beautiful weather...See you all very soon...

Regards

Richard Swallow
591-2088

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:49:08 -0600

Grille Badges should be shipped April 10th ... Should be here a week or two
after that.

Bob