Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS GRILLE BADGES

From: "Bob Burnyeat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:56:01 -0600

I'm not sure what you're ordering, but the SBCC ones have a place to run
a bolt thru on outside edges. This works great. The Jonat badges had a
lug on the back which pulled off right away. I'd avoid the Jonat type.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 9:16 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS GRILLE BADGES

With Ken's assistance, I ordered a sample grille badge today.  If this
turns out OK, grille badges will be less than I had originally
anticipated (in the order of $15 to $20 each).  I'll send a photo of the
sample as soon as it arrives (and bring it to coffee too.)

If you want to see your payment status, see

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/WhoWantsBadges.htm

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which
had a name of winmail.dat]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:52:56 -0600

Yes ... I heard this from both Mike and yourself, so I am going to go for
one that has holes for bolts, rather than a soldered threaded bit.

Bob England

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bob Burnyeat
Sent: August 28, 2006 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS GRILLE BADGES

-----Original Message-----

Bob

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:33:07 -0600

Hi Bob

Are you going with the true badge bar type or the bolt into the grill spaces
type  - I'm for the true badge bar type not the SBCC type.

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:01:53 -0600

Ed

By true badge bar type, do you mean the kind with a tab at the bottom of the
badge with a couple of holes in it?

That is, like the ones on the following link?
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=31822&SortOrde
r=1

Anyone else out there have any preferences?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of M.E. & E.A. Driver
Sent: August 28, 2006 12:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS GRILLE BADGES

Hi Bob

Kind regards
Ed

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On

---

From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:09:26 -0600

Hi Bob

Yes to the illustration on Moss.  Just asking.

No luck with the software yet, my neighbour was not willing but
I am working on another source.

Do you want some of the pictures I took during  the Jonat segment
I was on?

Kind regards
Ed

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:09:08 -0600

The link might be better as 

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=31822

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Sent: August 28, 2006 1:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] JAGNUTS GRILLE BADGES

Ed

Bob

-----Original Message-----

Hi Bob

Kind regards
Ed

On

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:14:06 -0600

Yes ... photos would be great ! ... send them to my personal e-mail address
as this mailing list filters pictures out ... Thanks ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
Sent: August 28, 2006 1:09 PM

Hi Bob

Kind regards
Ed

On

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:46:29 -0600

I'd certainly like to see some of those JONAT pictures.

Glen
ILR/LCOC

------------------------

--

---

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:51:45 -0600

I'll post the photos I receive ... likely later this week or on the weekend.

Bob

Glen
ILR/LCOC

------------------------