Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: JONAT '06 - A Request

From: "Bob England - Mechanical Design Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:49:56 -0600

Jim

As I have not heard from you on this I assume it is a no.

Thanks for your consideration anyway.

R. J. England, P.Eng.
Mechanical Design Group
2169 McIntyre Street - Regina, Saskatchewan - S4P 2R8
Cell : (306) 533-2052     Phone : (306) 777-0123   Fax : (306) 525-6780
http://www.rmdg.ca/

-----Original Message-----
From: JAGNUTS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: June 20, 2006 6:56 PM
To: 'Robertson, Jim (J.)'
Subject: RE: JONAT '06 - A Request
Importance: High

Jim

Any thoughts on this as of yet?  The date for the event is June 29th.
Thanks.

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: June 6, 2006 8:41 AM
To: 'Robertson, Jim (J.)'
Subject: JONAT '06 - A Request

Jim

Sorry to bother you again.

Our local JONAT Sector group had a meeting the other day and decided we
would offer door prizes at our GALA BAR-B-QUE.  As you were kind enough to
send some very nice items in '04, I was asked to see if we could impose on
your generosity once more.  Do you have one (or a few!) items that you might
send through as door prizes?  The only thing we can offer in return is a bit
of publicity at the event, as well as recognition as a Sponsor on the
Saskatchewan Sector website.

You can see more about our portion of the tour on the JCNA website at
http://www.jcna.com/jonat/scview.php?Vnum=25

Or on our own JONAT WebPages at
http://users.accesscomm.ca/engl/06SaskSector/JONAT.htm

Thanks.

Bob England
Regina, Saskatchewan