Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: Our Own WeatherNut Receives Fame!

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:46:29 -0600

Brian's response .

  _____  

From: Brian Saunders [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May 29, 2006 7:09 PM
To: Bob England - Mechanical Design Group
Subject: Re: Our Own WeatherNut Receives Fame!

Bob,

You have an eagle eye to have noticed!  Fortunately the road to the city
dump already has a name, so perhaps I might end up with a back lane in my
name.......... somewhere - that is, if a developer sees fit to use it.  You
are very kind to send your comments, thank you.  Obviously, it isn't because
of the quality of my weather forecasting, for nobody asks my opinion any
more - I need to get back to the 'host of Jaguars' - at least I used to get
some reaction, even if it was a threat of tar and feathers.

I might surprise you and show up one Sunday morning.  Are there any meetings
planned for Chapters?

Hope all is well with you - and that the visit to Italy was all and more
than you and Lynn expected!  Time flies when you are having fun (busy,
busy)!

Brian.

Bob England - Mechanical Design Group wrote:

For those of you who missed it, last week's paper had an article on
eligibility for street names in our fair City.  Our very own WeatherNut's
name was on the list, so you soon may see a "Saunders Mews" in a
neighbourhood near you!

No doubt it was recognition of his thankless job in preparing the fine
weather we Jagnuts have enjoyed over the last few years.

Congrats Brian!

Bob