Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS

From: "JAGNUTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:57:45 -0600

I received this note from a friend of Les's today (Les didn't tell us that
he fraternized with Italian car owners! Shame!).  I thought you all might be
interested in his note, as the event he is putting together for September
2005 sounds quite interesting.

I have also invited Glen to join our group as I think Luigi needs the
support.  What say you Luigi?

Bob

  _____  

From: Glen Kohut [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: August 20, 2004 8:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: JAGNUTS
Importance: High

Hi there. I came across your site the other day and wanted to contact you
and introduce myself. My name is Glen Kohut and I'm the president of the
Lamborghini Club of Canada and the International Lamborghini Registry. I'm
actually a friend of Les Pratt too, who recommended that I should contact
you and get on your mailing list so that I could keep you posted regarding
an exotic car show that I am planning for Regina next year. Full details
will be coming soon but you may want to inform your members to keep the Sept
2005 long weekend open as I'd like to include some or most of them if they
are interested. They won't regret it! I'll pass on full details when they
become available.

Also, do you think you could add my sites to your links page? Thanks.

Regards,

Glen Kohut, President
Lamborghini Club of Canada
http://www.lamborghiniclub.ca
International Lamborghini Registry
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com