Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee on Sunday Feb 6th/car for sale

From: "Richard Swallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:46:54 -0700

Hello all just wondering who planning on coming out for coffee on Sunday 
(tomorrow).....

  Oh and I have a car for sale it is a classic and it doesn't really fall in 
the category of european....
I have my 1978 Chevrolet MAlibu Classic 4 door 305 V8 auto runs great,  no 
rust, new tires, new starter, new distributor and rotor, 123000 km,s....It 
is a bit weathered on the interior because it was parked outside most if not 
all of its life.....one owner...I am the 2nd owner and have had it for about 
10 months.....I would consider the car to be very reliable as it took me to 
Calgary and back without any hesitation......I need $1000.00 for the car If 
interested call me at 545-2973...May consider a trade???

Regards

Richard Swallow

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen 
Technology. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:01:02 -0600

Hi Richard ... I was thinking about heading over for coffee this morning ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Richard Swallow
Sent: February 5, 2005 10:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Coffee on Sunday Feb 6th/car for sale

Regards

Richard Swallow