Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

From: "MGAdams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:50:42 -0600

Our meeting has been set up for Jan 14, at 1PM and it would be appropriate to
get a show of hands of who is planning on attending. If you can discuss with
your club(s) and find your volunteer it would be appreciated. The Mayor has
set up a room for us at town hall, with coffee, and one of the landowners will
attend. Please let me know either replying to this email or in the SSCC
forums.
http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=c6e6a11d745f9e126e600119b6
39e3b3

If you need to contact me;
home - 306-949-8176
office - 306-584-2020
email - [email-masked]

Mike Adams

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of J.jpg]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:17:31 -0600

Mike

Ken Exner will be our representative ... He will be contacting you directly.
Sounds like a lot of fun!

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of MGAdams
Sent: January 10, 2007 7:51 AM
To: MGAdams; SSCC Racing; 'Mary Jane Morrison'
Cc: Kyle Ransom; Bob Burton; Bob England - Mechanical Design Group; Gord
Leach; Steve (Fonzy) M; Gary Tholl; Garry Michael; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] DAVIDSON ROAD RACE REUNION (DRRR-2007)

Our meeting has been set up for Jan 14, at 1PM and it would be appropriate
to get a show of hands of who is planning on attending. If you can discuss
with your club(s) and find your volunteer it would be appreciated. The Mayor
has set up a room for us at town hall, with coffee, and one of the
landowners will attend. Please let me know either replying to this email or
in the SSCC forums.
http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=c6e6a11d745f9e126e600119b
6
39e3b3

Mike Adams