Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Penticton meet July 1 long weekend

From: "R J England" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:31:07 -0600

Dave

I'm responding to this over the mailing list so everyone gets a chance to
let you know about Penticton in July.  Anyone planning on attending?

I don't know Brian's e-mail - his old one does not seem to work.  I'll give
him a call and check to see if he has a current one.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: dave moisik [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: March 25, 2004 12:10 AM
Subject: Penticton meet July 1 long weekend

Hi Bob,

This is Dave Moisik from Calgary, one of your members at large.

I was wondering if any of the Jagnut group were considering attending the
event I believe is being held in Penticton July 2, 3 & 4th?  I remember
seeing some email messages mention it a few months back but I don't recall
if anyone had plans to go.

This event is in a pretty nice setting and the run there thru the mountains
isn't bad either.  It would of course be a whole lot less scary, (how can
you tell I don't get out much with the car) if the trek was made with some
other Jagnuts to provide moral support should the car fall apart on route.

I look forward to hearing from you and if anyone plans to go?  I know you
guys are getting geared up for the Jonat event which should be great.
Hopefully the snow will be gone by the time the tour goes thru Sask.

I get all your email and it sure does sound like you have a pretty good
group down there.

I don't have Brian Hooker's email and would appreciate if you could advise?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Dave Moisik

---

From: "dave moisik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:36:59 -0600

Thanks Bob,

From the sounds of the email chatter so far it doesn't sound like anyone has
been thinking that far in the future.   A lot of correspondence about
license plate numbers but didn't notice anything on the Penticton event July
2nd.

The hotels in Penticton book up quite early so if anyone did have plans they
would not want to leave making reservations to long.

Regards
Dave Moisik
Calgary

----- Original Message -----
From: "R J England" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 7:31 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] RE: Penticton meet July 1 long weekend

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:57:45 -0600

No problem Dave ... has not been much discussion about Penticton around here
... more discussion about the JONAT tour (that comes your way late May).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of dave moisik
Sent: April 4, 2004 4:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] RE: Penticton meet July 1 long weekend

Thanks Bob,

Regards
Dave Moisik
Calgary