Subject: [JAGNUTS] Urgent Need to Know Stuff

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:54:18 -0600

Fellow Jagnuts,

        JUST DO IT!

Please take the time to review the attached document.

The JONAT Planning Committee is working hard to make the Tour a great event
for all our visitors coming through Saskatchewan on May 30 - June 2, 2004.

BUT

I have to know ASAP how many people from Saskatchewan are coming to certain
events. Please take the time to commit to coming to some or all of our planned
events and LET ME KNOW immediately. Even if you are just planning on just
coming out to the Gala Evening in Regina I need to know the numbers to plan
the meals, etc.

Review the events on the attached document, fill in the blanks, and return to
me by email.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Ian

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of Please Come.doc]

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:45:22 -0600

Ian's attachment did not come through due to file size limitations I have
put on this chat list.  Sooooo .... I've put the info on the web for all to
see.  Check out

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/JONAT%20JAGNUTS%20040416.htm

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ian Bailey
Sent: April 16, 2004 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Urgent Need to Know Stuff

Fellow Jagnuts,

        JUST DO IT!

BUT

I have to know ASAP how many people from Saskatchewan are coming to certain
events. Please take the time to commit to coming to some or all of our
planned
events and LET ME KNOW immediately. Even if you are just planning on just
coming out to the Gala Evening in Regina I need to know the numbers to plan
the meals, etc.

Review the events on the attached document, fill in the blanks, and return
to
me by email.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Ian

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of Please Come.doc]
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________

---

From: Jerry Boulanger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:52:57 -0600

Ian,

Norma and I will be at Cypress, we will be in Moose Jaw, and we will be at
the gala evening in Regina.  I've made reservations already in Cypress and
Moose Jaw.

Regards,

Jerry Boulanger
87 XJ6 SIII
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Urgent Need to Know Stuff

planned
to