Subject: [JAGNUTS] What you goin' to do Willis??

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:41:40 -0600

Hello everyone,

Can everyone please take a few minutes and let me know your plans as of
today re: JONAT 2006? Even if they are tentative at this time. I am getting
worried mostly about available hotel rooms that I would like to get set
aside. Remember it is the long July 1st weekend that people are passing
through Saskatchewan so we have to get our rooms set aside quickly while
there are still some available.

There are 7 legs to consider your participation. Please let me know ASAP if
you are even thinking about taking part in any one or more of these legs
(Confirmation and registration can follow and you can change your mind with
no penalty fees at all):

1.	Tuesday, June 27, Regina to Winnipeg Day: Leaving in convoy Tuesday
morning, June 27. We would join the JONAT tour in Winnipeg for that night's
events. So far Bob, Mike and I are planning this. Maybe Jim Pratt and
friends and others have expressed some interest in this leg. Of note, we
would have the Jaguar World Monthly writer join us (to be confirmed) driving
Jim's 120.
2.	Wednesday, June 28, Valley Drive Day: Meeting the Tour coming in
from Winnipeg on Wednesday, June 28 at the official hand over spot in
Virden, Manitoba around noon and then driving on the Tour back to Regina.
Donna has developed some good routes as yet to be confirmed but they will
off the #1 and driving through the valley. Norm, Sherry, Tony, and others
have expressed interest in this event. Of note, we are hoping that the
Saskatoon people will join us in the valley along the way and drive into
Regina with Tour.
3.	Wednesday, June 28, over night in Regina: We are planning a nice,
relatively informal, relaxed evening in Regina, following the long drive
from Winnipeg. I have to know again how many people are planning on coming
in to set aside hotel rooms, likely the Hotel Saskatchewan.
4.	Thursday, June 29, Corner Gas Day: Following breakfast, we will tour
the Regina Corner Gas studios in the morning, go to Chris' Melrose Place for
lunch (Chris will set aside a place to show the cars), and then convoy to
Rouleau for the afternoon tour of the outdoor sets. I need to know how many
people are coming form Regina for planning purposes. So plan on talking the
day off if you can and join us for the day. In the evening we are planning
the party at Ed's with Chris catering. 
5.	Friday, June 30, Saskatoon Day: Leaving in the morning cars will
head to Saskatoon. Ed Driver and Mike Scales are hatching great plans. We
will overnight in Saskatoon, likely staying at the Saskatoon Inn. BOOK ROOMS
FAST. It is Friday of the long weekend. Let me know if you are even thinking
of coming so I can try to set aside some rooms.
6.	Saturday, July 1, North Battleford Hand Off Day: Cars will head to
North Battleford in the morning and meeting with the Alberta people for our
official hand off. Tours are planned for the Fort and the Western
Development Museum so far.
7.	Saturday, July 1 Edmonton Over Night: I hope we can get a few cars
who want to travel a little further down the road and join in on some
planned Alberta events in Edmonton and area. John McEwen [[email-masked]],
the Alberta Sector Coordinator, is a great car guy and has planned some
excellent, not to missed, scenic driving tours. But he has to know, as I do
here, how many people are coming. Please consider this night. I would like
to have at least 2 cars visit Edmonton for July 1 do some tours on Sunday
and get home safely inn convoy. I am considering coming in on Sunday (I have
personal commitments Saturday night in Regina) so I could join anyone for
the drive home. Mike might consider going if there are others. Maybe
Tony..maybe others. Anyway think about it. I know how hard it is to plan on
events and then have few show up which would be hard for John in Alberta.
And I have no confirmation, at this time, that anyone is traveling through
the Tour from Manitoba to Alberta.

Anyway, please let know ASAP what you are thinking...which legs are you
participating in..etc.  I will continue to let everyone know what other
people are thinking such that we can build momentum knowing we can join
other people who are participating in some of the legs. Also, feel free to
express your ideas, alternatives, suggestions, additions, details...etc.  

Thanks for your time and consideration of this matter. Get those cars
ready!!!! There are only 105 days left!

Ian

Cell 306-591-4574

---

From: ron boychuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:39:21 -0600

Ian,

I will be taking part in the travel day on Wednesday the 28th and will be 
taking in all the activities on Thursday the 29th. I will drive out to 
Virden on Wednesday to meet the incoming people from Winnipeg and will 
continue on the leg into Regina.

Ron Boychuk
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'John McEwen'" <[email-masked]>; "John Davisdon 
@mailout1.accesscomm.ca>" <"[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:41 AM
Subject: [JAGNUTS] What you goin' to do Willis??

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:33:10 -0600

Ian

I plan to drive to Winnipeg then back to Regina.  Unfortunately I cannot go
on to Saskatoon, but will take part in all activities from Winnipeg to
Regina.

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of ron boychuk
Sent: March 14, 2006 3:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] What you goin' to do Willis??

Ian,

Ron Boychuk
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'John McEwen'" <[email-masked]>; "John Davisdon

> Hello everyone,
>
>
>
> Can everyone please take a few minutes and let me know your plans as 
> of today re: JONAT 2006? Even if they are tentative at this time. I am 
> getting worried mostly about available hotel rooms that I would like 
> to get set aside. Remember it is the long July 1st weekend that people 
> are passing through Saskatchewan so we have to get our rooms set aside 
> quickly while there are still some available.
>
>
>
> There are 7 legs to consider your participation. Please let me know 
> ASAP if you are even thinking about taking part in any one or more of 
> these legs (Confirmation and registration can follow and you can 
> change your mind with no penalty fees at all):
>
>
>
> morning, June 27. We would join the JONAT tour in Winnipeg for that 
> night's events. So far Bob, Mike and I are planning this. Maybe Jim 
> Pratt and friends and others have expressed some interest in this leg. 
> Of note, we would have the Jaguar World Monthly writer join us (to be 
> confirmed) driving Jim's 120.
> Donna has developed some good routes as yet to be confirmed but they 
> will off the #1 and driving through the valley. Norm, Sherry, Tony, 
> and others have expressed interest in this event. Of note, we are 
> hoping that the Saskatoon people will join us in the valley along the 
> way and drive into Regina with Tour.
> relatively informal, relaxed evening in Regina, following the long 
> drive from Winnipeg. I have to know again how many people are planning 
> on coming in to set aside hotel rooms, likely the Hotel Saskatchewan.
> 4. Thursday, June 29, Corner Gas Day: Following breakfast, we will 
> tour the Regina Corner Gas studios in the morning, go to Chris' 
> Melrose Place for lunch (Chris will set aside a place to show the 
> cars), and then convoy to Rouleau for the afternoon tour of the 
> outdoor sets. I need to know how many people are coming form Regina 
> for planning purposes. So plan on talking the day off if you can and 
> join us for the day. In the evening we are planning the party at Ed's 
> with Chris catering.
> head to Saskatoon. Ed Driver and Mike Scales are hatching great plans. 
> We will overnight in Saskatoon, likely staying at the Saskatoon Inn. 
> BOOK ROOMS FAST. It is Friday of the long weekend. Let me know if you 
> are even thinking of coming so I can try to set aside some rooms.
> North Battleford in the morning and meeting with the Alberta people 
> for our official hand off. Tours are planned for the Fort and the 
> Western Development Museum so far.
> planned Alberta events in Edmonton and area. John McEwen 
> [[email-masked]], the Alberta Sector Coordinator, is a great car guy 
> and has planned some excellent, not to missed, scenic driving tours. 
> But he has to know, as I do here, how many people are coming. Please 
> consider this night. I would like to have at least 2 cars visit 
> Edmonton for July 1 do some tours on Sunday and get home safely inn 
> convoy. I am considering coming in on Sunday (I have personal 
> commitments Saturday night in Regina) so I could join anyone for the 
> drive home. Mike might consider going if there are others. Maybe 
> Tony..maybe others. Anyway think about it. I know how hard it is to 
> plan on events and then have few show up which would be hard for John 
> in Alberta.
> And I have no confirmation, at this time, that anyone is traveling 
> through the Tour from Manitoba to Alberta.
>
>
>
> Anyway, please let know ASAP what you are thinking...which legs are 
> you participating in..etc.  I will continue to let everyone know what 
> other people are thinking such that we can build momentum knowing we 
> can join other people who are participating in some of the legs. Also, 
> feel free to express your ideas, alternatives, suggestions, additions,
details...etc.

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.2.2/280 - Release Date: 2006.03.13

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.2.2/280 - Release Date: 2006.03.13

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:07:26 -0600

We're pretty firm on Virden to North Battleford.

Tony and Donna

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'John McEwen'" <[email-masked]>; "John Davisdon 

> night's
> [[email-masked]],

---

From: Melrose Place North <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:56:26 -0800

Hello Ian

I am on forthe following events:: 

Tuesday, June 27, Regina to Winnipeg .
Wednesday, June 28, Valley Drive Day: Meeting the Tour coming in
 from Winnipeg on Wednesday, June 28 at the official hand over spot in
 Virden, Manitoba around noon and then driving on the Tour back to Regina.
Thursday, June 29, Corner Gas Day:  we will tour
> the Regina Corner Gas studios in the morning, Melrose Place for
> lunch (I will set aside a place to show the cars).

How many days for dry pavement?

Christos & Tasia Lygouriatis
Melrose Place North
1410 Albert Street
Regina SK 
S4R 2R7
[306]757-9999 [Business]
[306] 591-4466 [mobile]
[306] 757-1410 [Fax]
www.melroseplace.ca

---

From: mike scales <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:13:55 -0600

Hi Ian;  So far the plan is to go to Virden for sure...maybe to Winnipeg,
back through the whole route to North Battleford...then we'll see what
happens.  I'm using Apollo and Boler trailer, and I am trying to see if Don
wants to come in the Midget....subject to change...Thanks....Mike.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jagnuts" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'John McEwen'" <[email-masked]>; "John Davisdon

night's
[[email-masked]],