Subject: [JAGNUTS] Tony'snumber

From: "Ian Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:18:43 -0600

Tony,

This is the only way I could think of getting to you.(I apologize to other
Jagnuts).  Can you send me your phone number and email address please?

Thanks,
Ian

---

From: Tony Koschinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:36:56 -0600

Sure. My phone is 581 5660 and my email is [email-masked]

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Ian Bailey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list
> REPLY TO : [email-masked]
> http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
> _______________________________________________

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 08:51:11 -0600

I crossed paths with John the other day, and he predicted that the snow will
be gone enough to bring our cars out sometime in July.  This is a little
later than his normal prediction of sometime in late March, but he's usually
pretty close.

Also, don't forget that as this is the first Sunday in January (er, March),
we'll be at Brewster's.

Bob

(... July !!!)