Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] SUNDAY - prizes !!! No ... really ... real prizes this time ... honest !

From: RJE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:04:36 -0600

Have developed the questionnaire .. have 17 questions and 9 prizes so need
about 8 more prizes ... anyone have anything out there, or am I going to
have to bring 8 paper clips to round out the prizes?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob England
Sent: July 31, 2008 10:31 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: [JAGNUTS] SUNDAY - prizes !!! No ... really ... real prizes this
time ... honest !

Reminder that we get together at Starbucks on Sunday 9am.

As a new twist, Chris from Melrose donated a few gift certificates.  I think
we need a contest for Sunday and we can award the gift certificates as
prizes.  I'll think something up (suggestions for the contest would be
appreciated).  Also, if anyone else has something they want to donate, we
can have even more prizes (please let me know so I know how many prizes we
have to give away).  There may be skill testing questions involved.  There
has been a suggestion that the grand prize should be a turnip, however I
will take that under advisement.

I'm thinking prizes will be awarded at 10am Sunday.

Bob
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________