Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] O.T.: Lamborghinis

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:38:15 -0400

Hi

Laurie and I managed to go down to see the cars in the parking lot in the
back of the hotel around 10:00, sadly I forgot to take my camera, but I was
able to take a few low rez shots with my camera.

We were not able to run and get my better camera as we were chased out of
the parking lot by hotel staff (who I should add were quite rude, the did
not come out and ask politely for us to leave, they loudly proclamed that
the police were on the way and we were to leave immediatly)

Les

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:59:37 -0600
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [JAGNUTS] O.T.: Lamborghinis

Did anyone get out to see those cars on Thursday? We had 8 Lamborghinis
turn up
and decided to park them around back of the hotel because the front street
was
starting to turn into a bit of a circus. Friday morning we all headed south
to
Dog River to shoot an episode of Corner Gas in which all the members of our
club
got to be background extras. It was an interesting day. Everyone headed back
home Saturday morning but we hope they will all return for the Exotic Car
Show
next September.

Glen

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:41:42 -0400

update..i took the shots with my camera phone

Les

Original Message:
-----------------
From: [email-masked] [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:38:15 -0400
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] O.T.: Lamborghinis

Hi

Les

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  [email-masked]

Glen

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .
_______________________________________________
JAGNUTS Regina  -  mailing list 
REPLY TO : [email-masked]
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm
_______________________________________________