[JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS

Luigi Mazzotti jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:50:27 -0600

Hi guys
Sorry I missed the festivities this past weekend but plastering the
father-in-laws house took precedence.  I certainly in favour of the
invitation extended to Glen and his car.  (Now it can be known that Les
really loves Italian sports cars but since they do not regularly break
down he has been enjoying making repairs to those English models - you
know "Jaguars"!!!!)
Welcome aboard Glen.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 5:58 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: [JAGNUTS] FW: JAGNUTS

I received this note from a friend of Les's today (Les didn't tell us
that
he fraternized with Italian car owners! Shame!).  I thought you all
might be
interested in his note, as the event he is putting together for
September
2005 sounds quite interesting.

I have also invited Glen to join our group as I think Luigi needs the
support.  What say you Luigi?

Bob

  _____