[JAGNUTS] calender

Ken Exner jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:21:59 -0600

Hi Ron, No worries about your absenteeism, we are an informal group with no
expectations, we enjoy the company of each other (and the cars). We will not
think of you as a non-participant. Just come when you can or when you want
and enjoy. Some members do congregate during the week to keep tabs on
projects and help with one another's dilemmas.

So just come out whenever and enjoy.
There is a colander of events on the website.
I will give you a call one day and we can go over to starbucks and I will
make an attempt to introduce you to the group.

Happy motoring,

Ken Exner

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Ron Boychuk
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 11:32 PM
To: Ken Exner
Subject: [JAGNUTS] calender

As  a new member I am not familiar with your regular coffee meeting. Is
there a calender that I could be sent with some sort of indication of
tentetive meeting or events. I work every Saturday and every second
Sunday so my weekends are not very open. Seems everyone and their dog
always have weekends off. I belonged to two other car clubs in Regina,
and found all their functions to be on weekends and of course I was not
able to attend and perhaps thought of as a non-participater and
eventually left the clubs. I hope to take in a few cruises and Sunday
meetings when I can, but unfortunately my job does not have the freedom
needed to attend most weekend functions.     Ron Boychuk