[JAGNUTS] RE: Date and time

Luigi Mazzotti jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:52:10 -0600

Ed
Just started the planning this morning.  (Possibly in two weeks time.)
Maybe we can get a group from Saskatoon in on this one.  But we (us in
Regina) only want to go as far as Regina Beach so you will have to do
most of the driving.  Will keep you informed on the chat page.  Thanks
for your interest at this point.

Luigi Mazzotti
Partner
lmazzotti@p3arch.com

  P3Architecture
201 - 1945 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4P 2H1
ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004
www.p3arch.com
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.