[JAGNUTS] chat e-mails

Bob jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:47:53 -0600

How does this thing work?

When you send in a message to Jagnuts@autox.team.net, it sends it to a
computer somewhere in the states I think.  This computer takes your e-mail,
and mails it to everyone on the Jagnuts mailing list (including the sender).

There is no way to stop the sender from receiving his own e-mail.

You can also get a digest version, where the mails come in batches.  Have
never used this, so I'm not completely sure how it works.

I can change a setting so that if you have a number of e-mail addresses, it
will receive from them all, but only send to one.

That would be it in a nutshell.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: June 7, 2004 7:57 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] Regina beach tour

Dave
I won't believe anything Bob says as he is the one controlling the chat
line or at least that is what Mike and Ian have told me.  Maybe they are
in on this.  Well, actually it's my fault as I used your regular e-mail
address and the JAGNUTS chat address which you now have been added to.

Bob
How does this thing work anyway?  We should get a detailed explanation
from you.
Happy web motoring to all.

Luigi Mazzotti
Partner