[JAGNUTS] chat e-mails

M.E. & E.A. Driver jagnuts@autox.team.net
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:42:08 -0600

Hi Dave

You have a whole series of choices:  Moss Distributors such as
Classic Motor Works in Winnipeg; Heritage Upholstery  and Trim
in Vancouver;  MacGregor UK Car Parts in Dundas Ontario;
Chris Hollum in Lachine Quebec and  Atlantic British Parts in
Waterloo Quebec to name a few.  If you have specific needs
contact me off the List at either the above e-mail address or
the one on my web site.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon