[JAGNUTS] how much room?

Luigi Mazzotti jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:41:12 -0600

Count me out of the garage idea but it sounds like this is a job for a
good engineer (Bob) as he has already completed some preliminary
sketches around a pre-engineered metal building.

Luigi Mazzotti
Partner
lmazzotti@p3arch.com

  P3Architecture
201 - 1945 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4P 2H1
ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004
www.p3arch.com
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.