[JAGNUTS] Dilawri Automotive Group

Bob jagnuts@autox.team.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:38:00 -0600

Yes ... I got some today with Richards return e-mail address, but they did
not seem to be from Richard.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Martens [mailto:joyride@sasktel.net]
Sent: June 12, 2004 5:22 PM
To: Bob England - HOME
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Dilawri Automotive Group

Bob
today i recd three pieces of SPAM email from Dilawri - it looks like Richard
Swallow's email address-- see below. One was addressed to the jagnuts list
and the other two were to my personal jagnuts registered email addresses. As
far as I know, that is the only way Dilawri could have obtained my email
addresses.

Is anyone else getting this unwanted SPAM?   If so, remind him about
unauthorized use of team.net email addresses, and have him cease and desist
immediately. If I am the only one getting this crap, I will deal with him
myself.

andrew