[JAGNUTS] voice messages

Alan Wilson jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:24:31 -0600

Hello Richard/Bob,

                   This is what happened here at the U of S
                   same thing removes the unknown attachments.

                   Mind you serveres remove a lot of unwanted
                   e-mail..

                    So it now makes 2 of us Bob -- YOU DO NOT STAND
                    alone..

                             Cheers ALAN..

                   By the way Bob, are you comming up for or Bus Stop
                   show and shine -- unfortunately will be in the UK
                   --Again when the show is on..