[JAGNUTS] B17 Tour

Koschinsky, Tony JU0 jagnuts@autox.team.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:12:22 -0600

I suppose its not surprising that those who enjoy little British cars should
also appreciate large British aircraft.  I had the privilage of being at the
airport in Regina when the last flying Lancaster came in for a stopover and
made a few passes before landing.  The sound of the four Merlins was
unforgettable.  I would love to see and hear it again.

It seems that the B17 "Aluminum Overcast" was not too badly damaged and will
fly again.

Tony