[JAGNUTS] Jags

Mike Dickie jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:00:27 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C4074F.AE0CC5E0

Hello everyone!

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome, and the words of encouragement.  =
I am pleased that I can now call myself an official "JagNut".  I will =
warn you all, especially those of you foolish enough to tell me that you =
actually own E-types, that I will probably be a pain in the "boot" with =
questions and more questions.  I owned an E for 3 years back in the =
early '70's that was my only car, and therefore a daily driver.  =
However, I didn't do a lot of tinkering with it.  When it needed  =
attention, which was most of the time, it went to the shop.  Now, =
however, I'm up to my ears in restoration, as you have not doubt noticed =
from the photo I sent, which is a whole 'nother ball game, and am now =
wishing I'd paid more attention to the details back when.  Though I =
suppose since it's been almost 30 years to the day since I waived =
good-bye to the first one,  I wouldn't remember anything useful anyway.

Being three hours away from Regina on a good day, we don't expect to be =
major participants in club activities, but will try to get there when =
possible.  For the forseeable future, if and when we arrive, we won't be =
driving a Jag either, unfortunately, but I' sure you're all familiar =
with that scenario.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Mike & Honey Dickie=20
'65 FHC  (needing lots of attention)

www.flatlanderforge.com
------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C4074F.AE0CC5E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light">Hello everyone!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light">Thanks to you all for the warm =
welcome, and=20
the words of encouragement.&nbsp; I am pleased that I can now call =
myself an=20
official "JagNut".&nbsp; I will warn you all, especially those of you =
foolish=20
enough to tell me that you actually own E-types, that I will probably be =
a pain=20
in the "boot" with questions and more questions.&nbsp; I owned an E for =
3 years=20
back in the early '70's that was my only car, and therefore a daily=20
driver.&nbsp; However, I didn't do a lot of tinkering with it.&nbsp; =
When it=20
needed&nbsp; attention, which was most of the time, it went to the =
shop.&nbsp;=20
Now, however, I'm up to my ears in restoration, as you have not doubt =
noticed=20
from the photo I sent, which is a whole 'nother ball game, and am now =
wishing=20
I'd paid more attention to the details back when.&nbsp; Though I suppose =
since=20
it's been almost 30 years to the day since I waived good-bye to the =
first=20
one,&nbsp; I wouldn't remember anything useful anyway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light">Being three hours away from =
Regina on a=20
good day, we don't expect to be major participants in club activities, =
but will=20
try to get there when possible.&nbsp; For the forseeable future, if and =
when we=20
arrive, we won't be driving a Jag either, unfortunately, but I' sure =
you're all=20
familiar with that scenario.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light">Looking forward to meeting you=20
all!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light">Mike &amp; Honey Dickie =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light">'65 FHC&nbsp; (needing lots of=20
attention)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Footlight MT Light"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.flatlanderforge.com">www.flatlanderforge.com</A></FONT=