[JAGNUTS] Photo Op Night

JAGNUTS jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:30:07 -0600

Well, tonight was photo op night.

I did get a few pictures which I'll post on the website in due course, but
overall it was a bit blustery for an enjoyable evening.

I suspect Brian, our ever faithful Weathernut, must have been too tired from
giving us such nice weather over the past few weeks that he just couldn't
give us one more nice day.  We forgive you Brian!

Ron, the fellow who got us out on such a blustery night, had the intestinal
fortitude to show up in his Chrysler-uar.  I'm sure we can give him a bit of
a hard time at coffee Sunday.

Daryl came out and gave us a bit of moral support early on.

Ian misread the weather a bit and showed up in his E with the top down (it
did quickly go up though quite early in the evening).  Sherry made some
comment about the heated seats in her new S-Type which got Luigi a bit
excited.

Mike was very proud of his Austin doing 70mph all the way into town (with a
tail wind - he figured he might just be able to make it home at a top speed
of 40 mph against the wind).

We had a good chat over a cup of coffee, so the evening turned out quite
enjoyable despite the weather.

Bob
 <http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm>
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm