[JAGNUTS] Website is Up

John Griffiths jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:24:37 -0600

Hi Bob:

I wonder if you have Jim Pratt and Mike Scales' email addresses. I'd
like Jim's because I'd like to discuss some small electrical issues
with him and Mike's to bring greetings from an old friend who
used to live in Pense. If against policy I'll understand.

The fuel filler flap electric release is not working on the XJ40. OF
COURSE I hauled it completely apart. I found that the little
electronic module that's at the top of the whole mechanism at the top of
the tank filler is "toast". I checked the price tag. At $410 US for
this puppy (new) I will be using the backup mechanical release for a
long time... The supplier said the used ones are always broken. Holy
crap, Bob!!!!!!!!!!!

I know: "Welcome to the world of Jag."

John