[JAGNUTS] Thanksgiving puzzle

Dave Sebastien jagnuts@autox.team.net
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:18:41 +0000

        Andrew, If you are sure that there is spark from the coil lead and
not from the plug leads then this can only be a bad rotor, if you pull the
rotor off and look at the bottom side you will see a black spot where the
spark has shorted to the dist. shaft , the spark is supposed to follow the
rotor as it rotates and contact each pin inside the cap, from there along
the lead to each plug individually in time.  Dave