[JAGNUTS] (no subject)

Bob jagnuts@autox.team.net
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:05:50 -0600

Dave

Check out
http://www.users.bigpond.com/spacemaster1/

There are some photos of the Vanguard Standard there.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Dave Sebastien
Sent: October 12, 2004 9:42 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: [JAGNUTS] (no subject)

Has anyone ever heard of or seen a car called a Vangaurd Standard ?, I have
a chance to purchase it but I have not looked at it yet. It has been parked
outside for years so it may be in poor condition, the owner tells me it is
made in England in the 40's or 50's, could it be a Morris ?     Dave

to offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.