[JAGNUTS] Ride and Drive participants

Bob England - Mechanical Design Group jagnuts@autox.team.net
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:01:01 -0600

I will bring a door prize, and try to remember a cooler ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Richard Swallow
Sent: August 10, 2005 12:53 AM
To: Jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: [JAGNUTS] Ride and Drive participants

Hello all......Well This is your last chance to have your beautiful auto in
the Ride and Drive event. I have about 15 cars registered for the SGI
insurance coverage and we need more!!!...Please send me the year, make &
model of your car ASAP today Wed August 10th...As well I need to know who
will be supplying coolers with ice and what door prizes you are going to
donate or bring. I am tallying a list of door prize donators and what is
being brought fourth...As I has mentioned please ask family ,businesses,
places of work or people who owe you a favor for door prizes....This is
going to be a great event and even busier than last year with Z99 present
with a live radio feed.

Regards

Richard Swallow