[JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Luigi Mazzotti jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:54:46 -0600

Bob (Regina)

I do believe this the appropriate response for a true diplomatic
delegate.  We should put this stuff up on the web page as possible
tentative events for everyone to see.

Presently we have three possible events.

1.    Trip to Kenossee - possibly overnight.

2.    Parade in Lumsden and eats somewhere afterwards.

3.    Brunch in Moose Jaw with museum tour.

Check previous e-mails for dates and times.

Luigi Mazzotti

Partner

lmazzotti@p3arch.com

 P3Architecture Ltd.

201 - 1945 Scarth Street

Regina, Saskatchewan

Canada S4P 2H1

ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004

www.p3arch.com

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail was intended for a specific recipient.  It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.
Any privilege that exists is not waived.  If you are not the intended
recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any
other purpose.  Please delete it and advise me by return e-mail or
telephone.  Thank you.