[JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Robert Muzio jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:58:39 -0800 (PST)

Truth be known, I'd love to own a Ferrari but a 275
GTB is out of my range. The newer ones are fine but
the owners.....Ferrari red shirts and hats and who can
write the bigger check, no thanks. That's kinda the
way Porsche owners have gone. Gone are the days of the
enthusiast, here are the days of mine's bigger and
better than yours. Haven't found that as bad in
British car clubs as yet.
I love Alfas, they're little jewels. Additionally with
a surmane like Muzio how can I not like Alfas,
Ferraris, Lancias and Fiat-Abarths?
Anyway, I'm getting way too serious. Please keep me in
mind if you do a day or partial day drive (I'll need
some notice). Worst case scenario, if I can't do that
I'll be at coffee at Starbucks. Hmmmmmm....can't bring
the car, maybe a life size picture.
Take care,
Bob Muzio, aka California Bob