[JAGNUTS] On the road - I wish

M.E. & E.A. Driver jagnuts@autox.team.net
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:31:15 -0600

Hi Mike!  Thanks for your kind comments.  Maybe your friend can send some
warm air less the moisture that is plaguing the southern half of the US north
to us  -  all Jagnuts must have spring fever!

I was thinking of stopping at Pense on Friday afternoon on our way back
from Winnipeg to drop off your book - but I'm not sure of our timing and
may just leave it until we make a Sunday morning coffee.

The welding  class is going great, I sure like the one on one.  Pat has graded
my work in the 85% plus range. I started with 1/4" and just finished on
the 16 gauge material.  Monday is my first try on 18 gauge.  Once the Mig
class is finished Pat has agreed to teach me hammer welding with oxy-ac - I
think that is going to be a  very big challenge.

If you have some spare hours between July 1 and July 3 the Saskatchewan
Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club is holding  the North Central Chapter
meet in Moose Jaw.  From what I gleaned at the January meeting there may
be more than a 100 Studebakers ranging from 1918 through to the Avanti.
Cars coming from various US clubs, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia.

Hope to see you and the other lads soon.

Kind regards
Ed