[JAGNUTS] On the road - I wish

M.E. & E.A. Driver jagnuts@autox.team.net
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:18:13 -0600

Hi Gloria!  Thought it was really warm in the southern portion of the
province -wink!  Can you tell me what the major features are at the
Allen Museum?

The Boreal Owl was about ten feet off the road on the west bank of
the South Saskatchewan at Clark's Crossing  while the Jackrabbit
was on the fence line and we were parked in the middle of the
grid road.  Glad you enjoyed the photos !

Kind regards
Ed