[JAGNUTS] Happy New Year!!!

M.E. & E.A. Driver jagnuts@autox.team.net
Sun, 02 Jan 2005 11:45:21 -0600

Hi Bob

Ah i can tell that you and Ray are not from  northern Saskatchewan, the beast
to you as well me sons -wink!

The Music on the site well I think it is Ronnie Hawkins and the Hawks
aping (another beast) the Beach Boys!

Great tune once the contest to over can you send me a wave file!

Again all the Best to my fellow Jagnuts in 2005

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon
(who actually saw a beast on one of the Christmas Bird Counts, a fisher)