[JAGNUTS] RE: British Car Day in Saskatoon

Daryl Rainham jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:00:48 -0600

Cheers!

Daryl.

>>> rje@rmdg.ca 06/16/05 09:55AM >>>
 Daryl

It is a very good event.  Bob Forward in Saskatoon will send a bit more
information to us shortly I expect.  What I have now is from their website :

July 17th
Saskatchewan Centennial British Car Day
In conjunction with the Bus Stop Refreshments
Across from the Bessborough Hotel on 21st Street
contact Bob F @ 221-3113

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/Jagnuts.htm